rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vinny and Cr33pin looking for a roommate in Lima

I liked Lima so much I decided to stay here a month and a half more.

Perfect weather, ocean breeze, abundance of cute girls and very good set-up for daygame made me change my travel plans. It also helped that my amigo Cr33pin was in town.

We ended up booking a three bedroom rooftop penthouse in Miraflores together starting 10th of April till 10th of May. So there is an extra bedroom.

If any of you wants to come to Lima and live with me and Cr33pin here is the offer:

You get a bedroom with a foosball table in a rooftop apartment in a dope location (best part of Miraflores).
You get cool roommates (not so sure about Cr33pin though).
You get one free daygame session with me.
You get to touch Cr33pin's beard and play his x-box.
You get gym buddies.
You get to participate in occasional house parties.
You get to have grilled steaks with us. (Place has a grill)

You only pay the 3rd part of the rental costs.

It is my 2nd time living with Cr33pin. The first time we did it in Kiev and it was a success. We also had few low key house parties when a girl brings a friend. Few bottles of wine, snacks and some x-box kinect. I banged his girl's friends and he banged my girl's friends. Hope we will replicate the success in Lima.

Supreme offer with these legends, wish I didn't plan my Euro trip yet so I could come in those dates.

I came to Peru to drink milk and fuck bitches
[Image: osAiiSG.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I only can say that If anyone is coming to Peru, get this perfect room. 2 Senior members and tons of benefits, The greateat thing is Cr33pin's beard.

Me wishing I could quit my job already

[Image: giphy.gif]

Haha you guys are doing a sequel to Kiev...I'm glad Cr33pin will finally have that special someone to complement his gains again...

I'd join you guys however I'm going to be in either Sofia or Bucharest for the next five months...

I think its an April Fool's Joke. The beard groping benefit is a DEAD giveaway!

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (04-01-2017 04:38 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

I think its an April Fool's Joke. The beard groping benefit is a DEAD giveaway!

Yea I know that the offer sounds too good to be true, but no it is not a dream and it is not a joke [Image: biggrin.gif]

Did I forget to mention that the place is one block from calle Berlin where the nightlife is concentrated?

@redbeard: Make the leap!

I'm in Asia another few weeks then going on a Caribbean cruise.

Planning to travel around South America after that. I thought Lima would be a good starting point. If you're still around I'll say hello.

After careful screening: including a skype video call, humor test by Cr33pin and intelligence test by me I am glad to announce our new roommate Chevalier De Seingalt.

He passed all the tests with excelent marks.

Dupe

I'm one week into my stay with Vinny and Cr33pin.

Both super cool dudes that have been awesome to hang out with.

I learned more about daygame just from getting groceries with Vinny than from anything I've ever read online or in a book. On one trip I saw him hunt down a total stunner and get her laughing and smiling within a minute, and later that night they were swapping messages on Instagram (it later turned out the girl had been a Miss Peru). Cr33pin is a hilarious, solid dude whose beard lives up to the hype and has an infectiously fun "don't give a fuck" attitude. Solid gainz too.

Most nights of the week these players have been getting girls to come over and bring their friends for grilling and drinks, which makes getting laid basically a layup. Like getting a pizza delivery, except chicks instead of pizza and brought to you by Vinny and Cr33pin. My highlight so far was slamming a sexy 20 y.o. volleyball player who looked Brazilian (with the ass too) and was served up to me courtesy of Vinny.

Cool if I show up?

Have fun, guys. I am only passing through there next month on way to and from Iquitos.

I've stayed with Cr33pin before in Eastern Europe for a couple weeks. I can verify the dude is a total legend.

Watch out for the batman costume... [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Irish

Na, none of this can be true because according to feminists everyone involved in this forum are basement dwelling virgin losers [Image: tard.gif]

Yeah, I have the luck to have some meetings with both legends(Cr33pin and Vinny). They help me to improve my game and i can say tons of things about them and I will agree with Chevalier(fast meeting, i hope to meet him more times) in his Description.

Uncle Cr33pin has a great beard, his accent and funny personality make girls to fell in love. I learned a lot from seeing the way how he interacts. Vinny is a tall master daygamer, i saw him approaching big sets, mixed sets, families and more crazy things and he is also my daygame Teacher and a polite, friendly man.

As a Story, their penthouse is really beautiful, i really understand why they don't go out much now. Girls are coming to them most of the days and i will say that their hot girls are extremely hard to get for the average peruano and foreigner. One more thing, Cr33pin is really good in most of XBOX games and Vinny scored me 11 goals in Car soccer.

Good luck, amigos

Damn. Kinda wish I had seen this thread earlier. How much longer do you guys intend to stick around South America?

Quote: (04-25-2017 06:11 PM)Chevalier De Seingalt Wrote:  

Most nights of the week these players have been getting girls to come over and bring their friends for grilling and drinks, which makes getting laid basically a layup. Like getting a pizza delivery, except chicks instead of pizza and brought to you by Vinny and Cr33pin. My highlight so far was slamming a sexy 20 y.o. volleyball player who looked Brazilian (with the ass too) and was served up to me courtesy of Vinny.

Thank you for a great review amigo. Enjoying your company too.

For all you to know this guy right here is not slacking either. Got his golden touchdown and for the first three days there was a new "respectable lady" in his bedroom.

@Drix: Glad you liked our little meet up amigo! Bros over hoes.

Quote: (04-26-2017 09:53 AM)invictusiii Wrote:  

Damn. Kinda wish I had seen this thread earlier. How much longer do you guys intend to stick around South America?

Don't despair. This is a "Project Lima Penthouse" in the nearest future there will be:
"Project Kiev Mansion"
"Project Medellin Penthouse"
there will be beach houses, bachelor pads and many more.

Somebody ask Cr33pin sometime how he did in Halo against me.

Quote: (04-26-2017 04:32 PM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

[Image: lDt71og.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

What about Mortal Kombat? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (04-27-2017 06:03 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

What about Mortal Kombat? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Die.

Quote: (04-01-2017 01:22 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

I liked Lima so much I decided to stay here a month and a half more.

Perfect weather, ocean breeze, abundance of cute girls and very good set-up for daygame made me change my travel plans. It also helped that my amigo Cr33pin was in town.

We ended up booking a three bedroom rooftop penthouse in Miraflores together starting 10th of April till 10th of May. So there is an extra bedroom.

If any of you wants to come to Lima and live with me and Cr33pin here is the offer:

You get a bedroom with a foosball table in a rooftop apartment in a dope location (best part of Miraflores).
You get cool roommates (not so sure about Cr33pin though).
You get one free daygame session with me.
You get to touch Cr33pin's beard and play his x-box.
You get gym buddies.
You get to participate in occasional house parties.
You get to have grilled steaks with us. (Place has a grill)

You only pay the 3rd part of the rental costs.

It is my 2nd time living with Cr33pin. The first time we did it in Kiev and it was a success. We also had few low key house parties when a girl brings a friend. Few bottles of wine, snacks and some x-box kinect. I banged his girl's friends and he banged my girl's friends. Hope we will replicate the success in Lima.

What a great sounding offer - thanks!
Sorry to have missed this, and hope you're having a blast.
Enjoyed my time in Peru long ago, and want to return to spend more time.
Mind if I ask what the overall rent is? or what the 1/3rd portion is?
Is there a thread for future such soirees? Love the collaborative idea.

Anyone planning to visit Peru?

Uncle Cr33pin decided to abandon us ahead of time so there is a free bedroom for a week starting today and till the 10th of May.

Send me a DM.