rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

64 Yr Old Argentinean Actress Shares Naked Pics
4 Yr Old Argentinean Actress Shares Naked Pics
Quote:Quote:

An actress has wowed fans by posting a picture of her perfect naked body - at the age of 64.

Graciela Ines Alfano Casanova, better known as Graciela Alfano, is an Argentinian actress, TV presenter and model.

She shared the pictures of herself totally naked in her home in the city of Villa Carlos Paz - posting them to both Twitter and Instagram, where she regularly shares revealing shots.

She captioned the shots: 'This is the result of a healthy life.'

The pictures do indeed show a svelte, toned figure but some online commenters insisted there was more to her enduring beauty than just healthy living.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z4boVO1xZg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[Image: 3C7CAB3600000578-0-image-a-1_1485335653297.jpg]

Thoughts? I wonder how her grown kids must feel. Warning: nude pics are in link.
The older i get (and I'm not old), the more I'm attracted to youth, even over supposedly voluptuous measurements. Not that I wouldn't take those in combination with youth, I just think when someone sees that face (Alfano's), he says, who cares? The 18-25 year olds are around, why even bother looking at that?

Next.
WB Sahara Snatch.

How much work did she have done to look that way? I don't buy that it's "natural".

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
This thread is worthless with pics.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung
[Image: 0125_alfano_g1.jpg?fit=680%2C990]

[Image: id_hit_it12.jpg]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread
I'd buy her some Boosts and take her to Denny's
Fake tits, ass, lips, nose, cheekbones jawline etc.
Quote: (03-19-2017 05:46 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

WB Sahara Snatch.

How much work did she have done to look that way? I don't buy that it's "natural".

Lot$ and lot$ of work for sure. That aside, for a 64 year old? WB..oh yeah.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump
This makes me ill.

She should be passing her days quietly with grand-children, not attention-whoring sluttily on social media.

All that work--fake tits, plastic face, botox'd skin, liposuction. Frankenstein had less work done.

And yet any random chick in her 20s from a top-tier disco en Argentina on a sabado would be hotter than her.

However, I would bang.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters
She's in good shape. I like the selfie because the phone covers up her hideous botox joker face. That being said, WB.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham
WNB. You'd get a look at wrinkled, aged, lined hands rubbing your cock, at which point it would disappear.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
All it takes is 100k in surgeries, personal trainers and chefs, and plenty of free time. And don't forget the one picture in a 100 for each pose for ultimate flattery.
Oh man she was quite the piece back in her younger days, still bangeable though horribly bottoxed already in my childhood.
She still at it?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...
Women her age can have youthful bodies without surgical corrections - if she takes hormone shots and eats healthy, then it is possible - no butt corrections necessary.

As for the face - plenty has been done with that.

But at least she is still sort of bangable, which is great for her age. Still - youth for women can never be replaced. Would trade 10.000 64yos like her for one 18yo 6.
I think this is great. Good for her. Women who take care of themselves, want to be beautiful, and show it off should be appreciated, praised, and welcomed...with open arms.
WB if met in anonymous hotel lounge, then lie about it, then confess to it during drunkeness.
Still better than Amy Schumer.
Yet that is not much of an achievement to pull off.
Quote: (03-19-2017 07:45 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I think this is great. Good for her. Women who take care of themselves, want to be beautiful, and show it off should be appreciated, praised, and welcomed...with open arms.

She doesn't need to go nude though. Doesn't feel sexy unless she sluts herself out? Even a bikini should be considered pretty classless for a woman of her age.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
^^^

Samulus: True, but let's cut her a little slack, chief.

She's a Latina, and they're sensual women who come from a culture where they like--bless their souls!--to express their sexuality.

God bless them, every one.
Quote: (03-19-2017 06:09 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Goddamnit, now I'm hungry. Mmmmm... Deeeennys!
Quote: (03-19-2017 09:06 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Still better than Amy Schumer.
Yet that is not much of an achievement to pull off.

Better than most 25 year old American girls in terms of her overall fitness and for that I commend her.
Quote: (03-19-2017 10:08 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2017 06:09 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Goddamnit, now I'm hungry. Mmmmm... Deeeennys!

WGS - Would Grand Slam.
Quote: (03-19-2017 10:34 PM)mhnd Wrote:  

Better than most 25 year old American girls in terms of her overall fitness and for that I commend her.

I can hear Trump's response to that circumstance now : "Sad".
WNB.
While I applaud her fitness, WNB. She's way more than twice my age. Plus, I have a feeling the bad lighting is hiding a lot of problems.