rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Introduction

Warsaw the capital and largest city of Poland. Its population is estimated at 1.750 million residents within a greater metropolitan area of 3.101 million residents which makes Warsaw the 9th most-populous capital city in the European Union.
The city of Warsaw was rebuilt by the Communist government between the 1950s and 1970 only with Russian help. Some of the landmarks were reconstructed as late as the 1980s. While the Old Town has been thoroughly reconstructed, the New Town has only been partially restored to its former state.

What to do during day time ?
•Old Town

The Warsaw Old Town (is the oldest part of the capital city. It is bounded by the Wybrzeże Gdańskie, along with the bank of Vistula river, Grodzka, Mostowa and Podwale Streets. It is one of the most prominent tourist attractions in Warsaw.
The heart of the area is the Old Town Market Place, rich in restaurants, cafés and shops. Surrounding streets feature medieval architecture such as the city walls, the Barbican and St. John's Cathedral.

•Novy swiat

This busy street has long been one of the most popular areas in the city for dining, shopping and socializing.
The upscale stretch of Nowy Świat Street is lined with fashionable clubs, high-end shops and chic restaurants. During weekends in the summer, Nowy Świat is closed to traffic and the street fills with café tables along with lively groups of tourists and locals. Find a seat in the sun and spend an afternoon people-watching. Look inside the interesting shops and galleries along the street.

To be honest, There is not so much to do during the daytime and it’s a boring city. I would not recommend for a city trip , not for gaming and not for historical things.

Places that i went/recommend for Daygame:

•Arkadia (Arkadia is situated at Rondo Radoslawa (Babka) it is the biggest shopping centre in Eastern Europe and by far the largest mall in Warsaw. So you should definitely find what you are looking for. Around 200 shops can be found here.

•Blue City (al. Jerozolimskie 179) is a modern Mall with about 200 shops, including 20 food outlets. Medical treatments are part of the offer as is gigantic gaming and entertainment area which is split according to the age (for children, youngsters and a nightclub for adults). In the centre of the building there is a fountain which lets the water jump up to 26 metres.

•Złote Tarasy (ul. Złote 59) is the newest shopping centre in Warsaw. It is located directly in the city centre next to the central station. Take a look at the nicely designed roof of the 2007 opened mall. You will find about 200 shops and enough possibilities to find great food and drinking opportunities. You can have a good time at Poland’s only Hard Rock Café or the multiplex cinema, if you are into sports, yes there is also a fitness studio in the complex.

From this 3 i personally recommend Zlote tarasy because it has the most convenient and central location.

Where to Stay?
The best location is by far is Near Novy swiat or near Rondo ONZ. They are located next tot he nightlife from Warsaw.

Nightlife
The nightlife from Warsaw is located near Novy Swiat and Mazowiecka street and it have then some other clubs that are spread out in the city.

Nowy Swiat: Pawilony is the area of little bars at the back of Nowy Świat street. Only a small gate divides this place from the touristy Royal Route. It’s a perfect place to go before clubbing or to have a beer.This is the place where the night usually start. This is the best place for predrinking.

Mazowiecka street: This is the famous club street from Warsaw. I would recommend the following clubs there
•Sketch Club: This is the most famous club from Warsaw and the BEST talent from Warsaw can be find in Sketch club. Keep in mind that if you go during the weekend, there can be long waiting lines
•Enklawa: Spacious club which i recommend going on Thursday.
•Organza Club: Decent club which has the best ratio’s.
Go during the week to Mazowiecka between Tuesday and friday. The thing with mazowiecka street is that is it’s a huge cockfest and the other clubs are not that great in my opinion.

Other clubs i recommend:
•Klub Park: Go there on Wednesdaynight!! It’s Erasmusnight than, by far the easiest night to pull there
•Club Capitole: Get in there before 11:30 and approach a lot of girls before all the guys come in at 1 AM
Clubs i don’t recommend at all:
•Club opera: This place sucks. This an porsche place with a lot of older people and it’s a snobby place.
•Room 13: Worst ratio ever this club

Cost of living:

The nightlife is expensive for polish norms ( expect to pay around 20 zloty for entry in a club and to pay around 15 zloty for a beer), a little bit cheaper than western norms. Food and Transportation is really cheap tho.

Personal Advice on game and conclusion:
•Go only to Warsaw if you have a Meditarean Look ( Portuguese, Italian, Spanish)
•Tinder: Girls are extremly flakey on tinder and tinder sucks in general
•Do not go and i repeat do not go to Warsaw if you are a tall white Western guy as myself with a fair skin
•Most Girls in Warsaw you see are between 5’s and 7’s
•It’s a depressing city
•It’s a city full of careerwoman
•The city is full of ukranian girls which is a positive point
•Not that many foreigners as in Krakow but Foreigner value doesn’t mean a lot here
•Pulling one-night-stands will be really hard but not impossible
•Daygame will be the best option
•Most overrated city that i ever been to

If you have some more questions , please ask them.Cheers.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

If it's not good for tall white western guy's what is ?

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

I was recently in Warsaw and I thought it was underwhelming as well. Not a lot of soul to the city, and not that much to do for such a famous capital.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

At least you can go shopping for some good shoes: http://www.kielman.pl/en/ is a good address for high-quality leather shoes.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Quote: (03-15-2017 09:58 PM)FlyHigher123 Wrote:  

At least you can go shopping for some good shoes: http://www.kielman.pl/en/ is a good address for high-quality leather shoes.

Yeah, that's one thing they got going for them over there.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

I am probably going to end up hopping on a plane at some point this year and spending a weekend there (its a direct Ryanair flight from where I am) so thanks for the info.

Any particular info for a black guy? Did you see any or many in the clubs or with girls?

Information is appreciated. You should have just come to Germany then.. TALL white guys do well here (at least where I am) in Germany so maybe you should have come here instead haha.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Quote: (03-16-2017 12:09 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

I am probably going to end up hopping on a plane at some point this year and spending a weekend there (its a direct Ryanair flight from where I am) so thanks for the info.

Any particular info for a black guy? Did you see any or many in the clubs or with girls?

Information is appreciated. You should have just come to Germany then.. TALL white guys do well here (at least where I am) in Germany so maybe you should have come here instead haha.

Hi mate.

Black guys seem to do well here.

Go check club bollywood out ( Hiphop club), i have a black friend who does Always the best there or check out Sketch club on thursdaynight (hiphop night). The girls who go to bollywood are especially into indian or black guys.

I'm not into German girls to be honest, they are way to cold and boring for me haha.

If you have any more questions, please ask them.

Cheers

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Quote: (03-15-2017 03:35 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

•It’s a depressing city

These 3 points are absolutely spot-on. There are several better options in Poland, one can easily skip Warsaw.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Good datasheet. Warsaw seems like a competitive city. I remember a good article from Roosh about a guy who made it work over there:

http://www.rooshv.com/the-king-of-warsaw

http://www.rooshv.com/the-king-of-warsaw-part-2-of-2

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Quote: (03-17-2017 01:50 PM)Gopnik Wrote:  

Good datasheet. Warsaw seems like a competitive city. I remember a good article from Roosh about a guy who made it work over there:

Thanks. Warsaw is a competitive city, that's for sure.

As you can read in the article, it took him over 2 years to be successfull over here, i think this says everything. It will take a lot of time and investment to be successfull here, which you can better invest in other cities/ countries.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Quote: (03-17-2017 02:49 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2017 01:50 PM)Gopnik Wrote:  

Thanks. Warsaw is a competitive city, that's for sure.

As you can read in the article, it took him over 2 years to be successfull over here, i think this says everything. It will take a lot of time and investment to be successfull here, which you can better invest in other cities/ countries.

He did it 100% correctly. I am running a similar game where I am now. It took years to get here. I dont have a passive pipeline like him (I tried and made a critical mistake) but I do have extremely high social proof in a Venue like that and it works wonders.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

I've seen some pics of this guy Roosh calls the king of Warsaw, he is really doing fine. But he definitely puts effort into it, good fitness and dressed very well.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

I'm curious what makes Warsaw depressing ? Can you elaborate on that ?

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Quote: (03-18-2017 01:55 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

The city is rebuild after the second world war and the architecture in the city is just terrible.

It's also to spread out to really enjoy it and on top of that, the vibe in the city sucks. And there is really not much to do in the city during the day.

In comparison with all the other "big cities" i lived in, Warsaw is by far the worst city.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Quote: (03-19-2017 05:24 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-18-2017 01:55 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

The city is rebuild after the second world war and the architecture in the city is just terrible.

It's also to spread out to really enjoy it and on top of that, the vibe in the city sucks. And there is really not much to do in the city during the day.

In comparison with all the other "big cities" i lived in, Warsaw is by far the worst city.

Yup, just a very bland looking place, that is a bit too spaced out on top of that.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

I don't agree 100% with that but of course experiences can vary. It's not Gaudi and there isn't any Burj Khalifa but the old town is quite charming. It was meticulously restored after the war. During the day it's the place to go as a tourist.
From there you can walk on Nowy Swiat which leads to the center and is full of cafes and bars. Keep walking toward the south and you arrive in Lazienki Park which is really nice in summer. Also in the summer, the nightlife moves next to the river where you will find a lot of young people just sitting and drinking in the open. You didn't mention it in your datasheet but it's one of the best places for game [Image: smile.gif]

http://blog.pepehousing.com/the-vistula-...in-warsaw/

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Polish girls have calibrated their radar of who is and isn't a long-term prospect. White guys flying in by night for a few days at an Airbnb are of little interest to them. If they want some quick fun, why not get it with an Erasmus Spanish guy? At least they can try some tango dancing and practice some Spanish words.

If you settle in, have a social network, learn some of the language, and have $25k USD per annum income, you will get the cream of the crop, instead of the scraps you would get in the West in the same situation.

If you want some simple fun, go to Thailand or a holiday city in Europe and party with holidaying Europeans there.

Even 5 years ago Warsaw/Poland never had the vibe you were searching for.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Warsaw also disappointing because it has insufficient mass transit. You really need a car or go by taxi. It seemed like every place I wanted to go to I had to switch buses. Each bus seemed to take 20 minutes to catch. that wouldn't have been so bad if there was one section such as old town where everything happened.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

anyone know of any bars open this weekend?
Been here for a few weeks, but seems like easter, even all the bars are closed.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Introduction

Warsaw the capital and largest city of Poland. Its population is estimated at 1.750 million residents within a greater metropolitan area of 3.101 million residents which makes Warsaw the 9th most-populous capital city in the European Union.
The city of Warsaw was rebuilt by the Communist government between the 1950s and 1970 only with Russian help. Some of the landmarks were reconstructed as late as the 1980s. While the Old Town has been thoroughly reconstructed, the New Town has only been partially restored to its former state.

•Old Town

The Warsaw Old Town (is the oldest part of the capital city. It is bounded by the Wybrzeże Gdańskie, along with the bank of Vistula river, Grodzka, Mostowa and Podwale Streets. It is one of the most prominent tourist attractions in Warsaw.
The heart of the area is the Old Town Market Place, rich in restaurants, cafés and shops. Surrounding streets feature medieval architecture such as the city walls, the Barbican and St. John's Cathedral.

•Novy swiat

This busy street has long been one of the most popular areas in the city for dining, shopping and socializing.
The upscale stretch of Nowy Świat Street is lined with fashionable clubs, high-end shops and chic restaurants. During weekends in the summer, Nowy Świat is closed to traffic and the street fills with café tables along with lively groups of tourists and locals. Find a seat in the sun and spend an afternoon people-watching. Look inside the interesting shops and galleries along the street.

To be honest, There is not so much to do during the daytime and it’s a boring city. I would not recommend for a city trip , not for gaming and not for historical things.

•Arkadia (Arkadia is situated at Rondo Radoslawa (Babka) it is the biggest shopping centre in Eastern Europe and by far the largest mall in Warsaw. So you should definitely find what you are looking for. Around 200 shops can be found here.

•Blue City (al. Jerozolimskie 179) is a modern Mall with about 200 shops, including 20 food outlets. Medical treatments are part of the offer as is gigantic gaming and entertainment area which is split according to the age (for children, youngsters and a nightclub for adults). In the centre of the building there is a fountain which lets the water jump up to 26 metres.

•Złote Tarasy (ul. Złote 59) is the newest shopping centre in Warsaw. It is located directly in the city centre next to the central station. Take a look at the nicely designed roof of the 2007 opened mall. You will find about 200 shops and enough possibilities to find great food and drinking opportunities. You can have a good time at Poland’s only Hard Rock Café or the multiplex cinema, if you are into sports, yes there is also a fitness studio in the complex.

From this 3 i personally recommend Zlote tarasy because it has the most convenient and central location.

Where to Stay?
The best location is by far is Near Novy swiat or near Rondo ONZ. They are located next tot he nightlife from Warsaw.

Nightlife
The nightlife from Warsaw is located near Novy Swiat and Mazowiecka street and it have then some other clubs that are spread out in the city.

Nowy Swiat: Pawilony is the area of little bars at the back of Nowy Świat street. Only a small gate divides this place from the touristy Royal Route. It’s a perfect place to go before clubbing or to have a beer.This is the place where the night usually start. This is the best place for predrinking.

Mazowiecka street: This is the famous club street from Warsaw. I would recommend the following clubs there
•Sketch Club: This is the most famous club from Warsaw and the BEST talent from Warsaw can be find in Sketch club. Keep in mind that if you go during the weekend, there can be long waiting lines
Go during the week to Mazowiecka between Tuesday and friday. The thing with mazowiecka street is that is it’s a huge cockfest and the other clubs are not that great in my opinion.

Other clubs i recommend:
•Klub Park: Go there on Wednesdaynight!! It’s Erasmusnight than, by far the easiest night to pull there
•Club Capitole: Get in there before 11:30 and approach a lot of girls before all the guys come in at 1 AM
•Club opera: This place sucks. This an porsche place with a lot of older people and it’s a snobby place.

Cost of living:

The nightlife is expensive for polish norms ( expect to pay around 20 zloty for entry in a club and to pay around 15 zloty for a beer), a little bit cheaper than western norms. Food and Transportation is really cheap tho.

•Go only to Warsaw if you have a Meditarean Look ( Portuguese, Italian, Spanish)
•Do not go and i repeat do not go to Warsaw if you are a tall white Western guy as myself with a fair skin
•It’s a depressing city
•Not that many foreigners as in Krakow but Foreigner value doesn’t mean a lot here

NIche data sheet men!... one question... How does it work here with drugs?... I know that alcohol is king... but how about weed, ecstasis, shrooms?

[Image: banana.gif]

Thanks

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Bars were open but lot of polish went home to their families, so nightlife was the worst

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Hey I'll be in Warsaw next week from April 25 - May 1. Anyone want to grab a beer or game send me a pm.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Introduction

•Old Town

•Novy swiat

Where to Stay?

Nightlife

Other clubs i recommend:

Cost of living:

•It’s a depressing city

good informations. In my 2nd tier city the entry is also 20zl but the beer is only 9. Do you know bank club in warsaw? What about praga district?

In my 2nd tier city its also a huge cockfest in clubs.
Its normal because in poland the girls have boyfriends early and its without sense to go clubbing. Except Disco sluts and attention whores.

I will be in warsaw this week and check up the difference.
The girls here are good , but the best are walking with BF.

Here in my town are only a few foreigners. I have seen a black guy and some pakistani. But the girls i have seen with them were very very bad. I guess they would do better in the west.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

Quote: (03-25-2017 09:06 AM)ponzored Wrote:  

Polish girls have calibrated their radar of who is and isn't a long-term prospect.

If you settle in, have a social network, learn some of the language, and have $25k USD per annum income, you will get the cream of the crop, instead of the scraps you would get in the West in the same situation.

Very true. This is why the livability of the city is so important for each individual. There is no one single P. Paradise for all men, because every man's tastes and preferences are different in terms of what is a nice place to live in. Some things remain constant while other things vary wildly amongst men. Only then can you "settle in" and start to build some sort of social circle and make your attempts at becoming more of a genuine local and "insider" rather than a weekend tourist. I wouldn't count my chickens on getting the cream of the crop even then, because a lot of local social circles have little nuances, little inside jokes, that only someone who has grown up in it can know. Even after one or even two years of attempts at integration, you may still find yourself on the outside looking in.

That's why as much as possible it's important to enjoy life in a place minus the women, not that you haven't considered the women there before going there, but it's at least one of your favorite places to live, balanced with the women of course, because the bigger the shithole, the hotter the women it seems. But you know what I mean.

1-2 years in a place that doesn't vibe with you well at all will be extremely difficult to impossible.

Warsaw Datasheet 2017

I lived in Warsaw for 6 weeks in 2017.

You are on point about the career women thing. I saw incredible talent at the co-working spaces I worked out of. I was so focused on my work I did not partake in day gaming at the space, but it seemed doable.

I evening gamed (went to eat alone) almost daily at Hala Koszki, a cool food shopping mall. I saw some absolute 10s walking through there, though its always tough to break into their circle.

Two one-night stands with girls I met there. one was working at a shop. It was pretty sophomoric game each time: couple bullshit sentences, played the california card, then "we should meet tonight or tomorrow for a drink".

Summary: can be a great place under the right circumstances, but is indeed eastern block depressing. work at a co-work space, build your little community (they often host happy hours), and offer something a bit different than the average guy there. Tinder is indeed bollocks there. Lots of cockblockithons at the clubs.