rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel suggestion for May

First post so go easy on me here!

I'm looking at traveling for a month in May and can't decide on where to go. At the moment i have lined up a solid 8 in Russia but apart from that i only have a couple of flakey girls that i may or may not be able to meet up with in other cities. Online is pretty hard to lock down any hotties for me in European dating sites. My thoughts on a Europe trip are -

London for 4 nights - Russia for 6/7 nights - Budapest for 4 nights - Bucharest for 7 nights and then leaving the last week free to maybe go to Greece or Croatia.

or i was contemplating going to South America - Peru (Lima) - Colombia (Medellin) - Brazil (Rio) - Dominican Republic.

Background, i'm in my mid 30's have traveled to Europe but only once for about two months 7 years ago. I do pretty well picking up girls in bars but don't really do any day gaming, online pipelining normally works well for me on Tinder or other dating sites too. I've been going to Colombia the last few years and i love it, i've meet and hooked up with plenty of hot women but the language is a bit of a problem, my Spanish is fairly basic and the girls are a bit flakey.

Online i get a lot more responses from really hot chicks in South America than Russia and i do like the curves of South American chicks. I've got a couple of stunners that say they want to meet up when i visit mainly in Colombia and Peru but when i arrive who knows it could be a different story. I've started learning some more Spanish again also.

I'm interested in something more than just a one nighter but i'm a guy and banging the hottest chick i can find is always a good thing [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Thoughts, suggestions on any of the above would be great, cheers!

If you're getting more responses fro Lat.Am. women then just go there. You've already got a leg up with the Spanish. My speculation is that if you don't speak any Russian then you may be opening yourself up to more gold-digger types and the Russian women may be more suspicious of your intents. Russian women aren't too keen on one nighters so while Lat. Am women are kind of a mixed bag.

The choice is totally up to you.

Quote: (03-06-2017 10:00 AM)choichoi Wrote:  

If you're getting more responses fro Lat.Am. women then just go there. You've already got a leg up with the Spanish. My speculation is that if you don't speak any Russian then you may be opening yourself up to more gold-digger types and the Russian women may be more suspicious of your intents. Russian women aren't too keen on one nighters so while Lat. Am women are kind of a mixed bag.

The choice is totally up to you.

Thanks choichoi, i'm looking for a long term if i can find one, not sure if Latin American chicks are really up for that but at the moment i'm tempted to head back again and try Lima in Peru.