rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female dating coach teaches older women how to approach men

Quote:Quote:

Going Renegade. An event on Friday and Saturday nights where women go out to bars, galleries, and coffee shops with the intention to begin conversations with men who are going about their non-courting business.

I spoke to two of the women taking the classes about what they were looking for. Alexandra van Vianen, 27, told me that as a divorcee, “personal development” is a big part of her life and that these classes fulfill her need for growth.

Jasmine, 35, said she’s taking the classes to improve her dating skills and to gain support, particularly amongst other women. I asked her if she ever feels like she’s harassing men?

“I provide a training course which uses social skills development combined with a progressive female empowered philosophy on love. In that sense you could call me both a PUA and a feminist and I'm happy to accept both titles.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-...pua-women/

She copy and pasted men's game for women, as if they have the same nature. Not only will women find it very hard to approach random men, but those men will be weirded out by a behavior that attractive women simply never have to do. A man walking up to an attractive women displays confidence. A women doing the same displays hopeless desperation (or inebriation). But no matter; in a progressive age, the coach will make a few bucks out of it and her clients will feel "empowered."

Her site: https://hayleyquinn.com/women-blog/going-renegade/

I have a fat sister nearing 30 that caught me reading 'The Game' several years ago, she'd be just the type to take a course like this. She asks me how game for girls is supposed to work and does not like to hear. "Exist in public and choose your favorite among those that approach you." To be fair to her I've seen her at parties, only weird ugly schmucks approach her. She friendzones the best of those guys, a couple of them seem like decent fellows, those poor bastards.

She has a nice singing voice and could be pretty if she wasn't so fat, it's kind of sad.

I think there is a sort of game that fat girls develop, they do occasionally approach and try to demonstrate their redeeming qualities through conversation. I find that if you give them the time of day it flags more of them to come after you, then suddenly you are the whale shepherd of the group and the pretty ones have marked you as unattractive due to be surrounded by fat girls.

They'll be seen as desperate based on age alone. Attractive women under 25 will not need this.

27 and divorced?

[Image: Gq1LAZVm.jpg]

I think the women will find even if attractive men are receptive to their approaches, they will not be valued the way girls the men have to chase down and lasso are. The guys might fuck them, might even date them, but they won't readily value what they didn't work for, and the men will cheat opportunistically.

Quote: (12-01-2016 10:11 AM)Jones Wrote:  

They'll be seen as desperate based on age alone. Attractive women under 25 will not need this.

27 and divorced?

So if this woman approached you, you wouldn't bang? Come on.

She copy and pasted men's game for women, as if they have the same nature. Not only will women find it very hard to approach random men, but those men will be weirded out by a behavior that attractive women simply never have to do. A man walking up to an attractive women displays confidence. A women doing the same displays hopeless desperation (or inebriation). But no matter; in a progressive age, the coach will make a few bucks out of it and her clients will feel "empowered."

While we know that game for men cannot be switched to game for women, the mere act of a woman approaching a man actually helps her get laid with a man. Of this there can be no question. She has to be pretty, but if a woman does a bit of work for the man to getting her into the sack then that isn't going to discourage the man. Even if she comes across as desperate - who cares. Desperate lays = easy lays.

Whether or not the man stays in a relationship with her is a different question. Given what we know of women's predilection towards Alphas we also know women will be approaching on only the top men, men who generally have plenty of options.

Game for men can help them date up, but game for women almost certainly means not much more than a higher notch count. So yes, a scam overall.

The best advice for women still can be attributed to Roissy: "Lower your standards and learn to settle."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If this woman, Alexandra, approached me, I know and have seen too much to say yes.

That being said:

She doesn't need to approach anyone if she looks this good.

I wouldn't approach her because I'm not attracted to her.

Her at 21 is worse than her at 27 if you want to check her out.

In her case, she's looking for more than getting laid. She's 27, divorced, and doesn't want to settle.

This woman wants to fool men into getting a better deal than what they are getting.

A feminist in sheep's clothing.

Quote: (12-01-2016 10:09 AM)Silver_Tube Wrote:  

whale shepherd

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (12-01-2016 10:20 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2016 10:11 AM)Jones Wrote:  

27 and divorced?

So if this woman approached you, you wouldn't bang? Come on.

Of course you are, but doubtful she looks that good when it isn't a shopped picture.

WB for easy lay, would not disclose full name (nor address if in the US)

Samseau got it right, I want to add this: this is not game for women. Game for women = how to secure commitment and extract resources from as many men as possible, and from the most attractive men she can find.

So this "coach" is not teaching game, she is giving them vagina widening courses, horrible post-coitus experiences, and frustration of not being able to find "Mr.Right", and amplified long-term unhappiness.

Learning for settle down like Samseau said, can not be taught in a toxic environment like the West where women have unlimited encouragement and options.

That aside, I actually think this might be a good thing for us. It is possible to find attractive women in such group. Some decent looking girls are spending time alone for their own whackjob reason.

Seeing girls approaching guys would also very slowly start a shift in paradigm, and maybe approaching girls would be viewed less as creepy.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Need to find out what venues this bitch is hosting her workshops and post up like

[Image: b8b93c503dffa3de24e8b8b16802dd9b.gif]

If the coach was worth her salt she would simply preach self improvement to women.

Quote: (12-01-2016 02:57 PM)Bobco Wrote:  

If the coach was worth her salt she would simply preach self improvement to women.

Successful dating coaches with a female clientele teach his/her clients to be more feminine.

So there's a Female Bang book? I'd sue her., we all know a women generally never have an original idea.

When are women going to understand, guys game doesn't work on guys.

A girl approaching me and hitting on me is an automatic red flag for slut tells.

She's down for the D and that's it.

I'd automatically assume she's doing this with other dudes.

Game isn't built for chicks - it's built for us guys.

All a girl needs to be is in shape and pretty just to be hit on or collect a bagful of dicks on a dating app.

Women who won't settle are hitting the wall need to realize that this shit wont work on use when there's a young hotter woman right around the corner.

We love the hunt, not being hunted.

Meh.

Remember her from a couple years ago, associated with some of the London Game guys, teaching game to guys.

Regurgitating all the things the guys have been saying for years.

There were even articles about her as a woman teaching pick-up skills to men.

She isn't trying to teach anyone anything. Just making a buck.

Probably the market of self-hating men who wanted to learn pick-up from a woman dried up and she just changed all the photos and gendered pronouns on her website from men to women, and was back in business.

She is more of a novelty act:

Look, a woman teaching pick-up to guys!

Look, women learning all the tricks of guys!

She is the living embodiment of clickbait. Too old to be jailbait.

Would have banged a few years ago.

[Image: article-0-0E3897F900000578-616_233x599.jpg]

[Image: hayley6.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

This woman is nuts, and now, quite obviously, is just trying to make some coin off of similarly situated harpies. She's charges 25 pounds a month for membership in her club.

I just tried to sit through her TEDx talk, but all I get out of it is an aging soon-to-be cat lady with a boat load of regrets for letting an army of cock inside her well worn vagina. Even looking past the banana titties, Oprah-arms and an annoying working class British accent, I'm too distracted to even get to whatever her point is other than self-pity. I think the only advice someone like this could give women would likely be the wrong advice.

In my entire life I can only think of one occasion when an unknown woman approached me out of the blue during the day, completely sober, in an obviously flirtatious manner. I remember finding it extremely offputting even though she was above average attractiveness. I could not help but think there was something wrong with her. The very act of a decently attractive woman approaching is a massive DLV on her part, essentially communicating that she is incredibly undesirable and desperate to be reduced to such a tactic. Or, failing that, that she is a slut on a magnitude that is difficult to comprehend, a literal nymphomaniac who will fuck anyone.

I would like to write a book on girl game. It would be 700 pages long. But each page would only contain the following:

1) Don't be fat
2) Smile more
3) Don't nag, bitch or complain

100% of the readers who followed the advice would find a man within a few months.

0% of the readers would actually follow the advice.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (12-01-2016 09:33 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

In my entire life I can only think of one occasion when an unknown woman approached me out of the blue during the day, completely sober, in an obviously flirtatious manner. I remember finding it extremely offputting even though she was above average attractiveness. I could not help but think there was something wrong with her. The very act of a decently attractive woman approaching is a massive DLV on her part, essentially communicating that she is incredibly undesirable and desperate to be reduced to such a tactic. Or, failing that, that she is a slut on a magnitude that is difficult to comprehend, a literal nymphomaniac who will fuck anyone.

I would like to write a book on girl game. It would be 700 pages long. But each page would only contain the following:

1) Don't be fat
2) Smile more
3) Don't nag, bitch or complain

100% of the readers who followed the advice would find a man within a few months.

0% of the readers would actually follow the advice.

I remember reading a comment from the only other woman who teaches Pick-up to guys that I know of, Kezia Noble, who, when asked if she would ever teach game to women, said, "No, they would just argue with me."

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I don't believe all this hub bub about women approaching men being a nono, slut tell, DLV, act of desperation, or general romantic faux pas.

Some of you guys saying how "off put" you were by a girl opening you sounds ridiculous. Any guy who is good looking gets approached by women. Are all those women who open them desperate and damaged whores? Or maybe they just find the dude attractive and don't want to let an opportunity for romance slip away. I've been approached several times in my life and it's been great, and I don't even think I'm that much of a looker. Hell, we now have dating apps centered around women initiating the conversation.

Now, I would say if a woman approaches a man and the man shows no interest in interacting further but the woman presses on, then that seems desperate... but no more desperate than a man doing the same. Men don't play hard to get like women do because we don't guard our sexuality. I see nothing wrong with a woman approaching a man flirtatiously. There are a number of women I would not have had the pleasure of dating and experiencing in my life if this did not happen.

I can only remember 2 times when women have cold approached me to flirt:

- A 25ish 6+, looking at me at the supermarket, with strangely wide open eyes (clearly crazy eyes).
I slightly smile to her, more confused than anything else.
She comes and briefly talks about something I don't remember.
Then a dude working there joins us, and ask her how her son is doing, I promply eject. (Thanks man, by the way)
While I'm leaving she says to my back "But I'm single!".
The whole scene frightened me, there definitively was something off about her (mentally hospitalised level of off).

- A 40 5-, while waiting for the elevator.
The way she was trying to talk was so inquisitive, so unnatural, that I could only think of taking the stairs.

Women are not meant to approach, or at least not directly.
This annihilates all their charms.
If they really want to, I strongly advise Roosh's Elderly Approach, rather than a direct one.

I think there's a danger of reading too much negatives into this. Some of my friends posting here may be taking too hard a line.

We need to start from a baseline realization that today in the United States both genders are far more socially inept (on average) than their peers might have been 15, 25, or 35 years ago. Social media, internet, and everything else has combined to produce a generation of functional drones who have about as much interactive ability with the opposite gender as a cactus has to a tumbleweed. It's sad.

Women in the US have been taught to fear and hate men by the media; and at the same time, they constitute an institutionally-protected class who can supposedly do no wrong. Both of these things fly in the face of reality, of course. But their net effect is to implant crippling neuroses in the minds of many American women. Many of them have little sex drive and have no idea how to hold a conversation with a man.

So for me I'm willing to cut this "instructor" a bit of slack. It may be opportunistic and it may be partially bullshit, but for Christ's sake, people, at least someone's doing something.

I personally have no problem with women taking the initiative in matters of love. Like everything else, it all comes down to how it's done. It all depends: everything is in the execution. I've been lucky in my life to have been approached by both attractive and and unattractive women. And you know what? I've appreciated it every time, even if I was not attracted to her. Of course no one likes to be badgered by a dunce. But you have to give people credit for trying.

I'll never hold it against anyone for making a sincere effort and coming from a position of good faith. To me, that is all-important.

Quote: (12-01-2016 10:09 AM)Silver_Tube Wrote:  

I have a fat sister nearing 30 that caught me reading 'The Game' several years ago, she'd be just the type to take a course like this. She asks me how game for girls is supposed to work and does not like to hear. "Exist in public and choose your favorite among those that approach you." To be fair to her I've seen her at parties, only weird ugly schmucks approach her. She friendzones the best of those guys, a couple of them seem like decent fellows, those poor bastards.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

There's a lot of talk among Internet-philosopher red pill academics of how women are all shameless hypergamous utility-maximizers, constantly searching for the best deal.

Which is certainly rather strange, as after a decent amount of time hitting the pavements in my own game adventure I'd say my comment on most of the dudes the best looking girls around here pick to boyfriend/husband up would be "Well, he certainly seems, ah...."

"Girl game" seems to mostly be passing on the kind of guy I'd actually consider a solid man and want to be friends with, and pining over an unemployed Moroccan drug dealer who won't return her texts instead. If most women relied on evaluating men "on paper" vs. evaluating men "on hamster", we'd all be getting 1000 times more pussy than we already do.

This is why I recommend dating librarians. Sure, you gotta give 'em tingles just like any girl, but they also know how to do their homework.

All a girl needs to be is in shape and pretty just to be hit on or collect a bagful of dicks on a dating app.

For the next dating app startup name, I don't think they could go very wrong by choosing "bagful of dicks."

Quote: (12-02-2016 02:42 PM)Latan Wrote:  

Women are not meant to approach, or at least not directly.
This annihilates all their charms.
If they really want to, I strongly advise Roosh's Elderly Approach, rather than a direct one.

It seems young women have so little knowledge of how to socially engage with their peers that they come off as two ways when trying to "approach" me: a cunt or a wild-eyed crazy person.

Most girl-approaches online or in person throw me into red-alert mode thinking "So, ah, what fashion of crazy are ya?"

Only two cute girls in the past year that I recall opened me on a dating app with what I thought was "good girl game": Don't be crazy, snarky-cuntish, or send me a one-liner like "Hi" or "Pretty eyes", but just write a two sentence message where you resemble some fashion of a normal person trying to start a conversation. And I ended up banging both of them, hitting it off really well, and hooking up for months to the point that a monogamous LTR with one or the other was frankly looking pretty good. I ended up not going down that route, but I'm sure many other guys just as appealing might have and probably will.

OKCupid's own data shows that women end up with overall more attractive guys and are more satisfied in their relationships, whatever they may be, when they strike first. And yet it seems amazingly uncommon, even for some guys I know running online game that are much more conventionally attractive than I am.

That site is a marketing site with a long-form copywritten sales pitch. Playing to people's insecurities by offering a succeed-fast approach for a low low price is a proven money maker. Nothing wrong with that, but that's all it is. As a man, getting good at meeting women (if you're not naturally good at it) is not easy and requires self reflection. Most women are congenitally incapable of these actions because they are women. Many of them think it is enough to simply "be" and they will find a man. That is true if they are desirable, but many (most?) are not.

Can't tell you how many women I am aware of who think that them being "smart" and having their life together means they are good catches, meanwhile they are fat, dress like shit, and generally unpleasant and/or unfeminine. Seemingly billions of women in non-English speaking countries have figured out that men are attracted to thin sexy women, but this secret knowledge has somehow eluded the highly educated types that frequent major American (and likely British and Australian) cities.

Quote: (12-02-2016 01:59 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I don't believe all this hub bub about women approaching men being a nono, slut tell, DLV, act of desperation, or general romantic faux pas.

Some of you guys saying how "off put" you were by a girl opening you sounds ridiculous. Any guy who is good looking gets approached by women. Are all those women who open them desperate and damaged whores? Or maybe they just find the dude attractive and don't want to let an opportunity for romance slip away. I've been approached several times in my life and it's been great, and I don't even think I'm that much of a looker. Hell, we now have dating apps centered around women initiating the conversation.

Now, I would say if a woman approaches a man and the man shows no interest in interacting further but the woman presses on, then that seems desperate... but no more desperate than a man doing the same. Men don't play hard to get like women do because we don't guard our sexuality. I see nothing wrong with a woman approaching a man flirtatiously. There are a number of women I would not have had the pleasure of dating and experiencing in my life if this did not happen.

Come on Stalin you don't think it would even raise an eyebrow ?

When was the last time a girl rolled up on you like you would a girl ?

I've had girls comment on certain facial features, at a show, at a party or a bar.

But I couldn't tell you the last time a woman opened me indirect or direct like we're talking about on here.

It's not off putting (that's the guys issue) but if a girl is hitting on me, she's down to fuck for sure.

So it definitely piques my interest and I'll roll with it.