rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two Lesbian Fight Stories

Two Lesbian Fight Stories

Roosh recently tweeted a Washington Post story about a lesbian "hate crime" fight. This reminds me of two quick stories. I knew a bisexual woman in Manhattan with a very macho boyfriend. He was a tan, muscular, personal trainer reminiscent of Tony Danza. He smoked, probably did steroids, wore a leather jacket, rode a motorcycle, and just exuded masculinity. I surely would not want to fight him.

His apartment overlooked a butch lesbian bar. Lesbians there date in a small social circle like a soap opera cast. So they have lots of drama and jealousy. One night two woke him up by fighting noisly on the street. So he yelled out his window "Stop fighting and shut up. Otherwise I'm coming down and kicking both of your asses!"

Jealousy was also a problem in his relationship. Some dykes want to be butch, and are competitive with men. Of course they are still girls, and stand no chance against this guy. It reminds me of foolish men who always want to fight the biggest guy in the bar. Those lesbians definitely didn't like him visiting the bar with his girlfriend. Anyway, one dyke was being very obnoxious and trying to physically intimidate him. Eventually he had enough and warned her: "If you keep acting like a man, I'm going to treat you like a man." She persisted and shoved him. So he just picked her up and threw her across the room, breaking a table. She just looked up shocked and speechless. She probably didn't understand what a real fight is like. She definitely didn't realize how powerful and violent real men can be.