rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dopey Doxy Demagogue Deemed Defamatory; Disengages

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/...44a0eb8b3f

For the Australian brothers mainly, though some of you may get some chuckles out of it anyway. Features one of our more coarse serial offenders, Clementine Ford.

Quote:Quote:

OUTSPOKEN columnist Clementine Ford has been forced to issue an apology to Ben Fordham, after incorrectly accusing him of workplace sexism.

In a Fairfax opinion piece maligning Steve Price’s recent appearance on The Project, Ford implied that the 2GB host didn’t have any women in regular slots on his show because of their annoying voices.

“It’s the same Ben Fordham who once invited me on his show to debate if women’s lack of equality in said hosting roles was because our voices are too annoying,” Ford wrote.

However, in an embarrassing about-face, it was in fact that Ford who had made this faux pas to Fordham on his show in 2013.

“We went back through our archives, and found the interview ... at no time did I ever suggest anything like what Clementine Ford accused me of, not once in the lengthy interview,” Fordham told listeners to his program yesterday.

“Someone did raise the argument that some people might find female voices annoying — it was Clementine Ford. She accused me of raising a point that she raised,” he said, before noting that he reserves the right to seek damage for Ford’s defamatory story.

While Ford has corrected the story online and tweeted an apology — after, Fordham says, he contacted her editor, the shock jock ended his segment on the story in requesting a fresh Facebook post apologising for the offending update.

“Up to 147,000 people would’ve seen the false story, and only a handful would discover the apology you’ve made today,” he concluded.

Fordham is part of the MSM misinformation complex, but full points for making Ford fall flat on her fat face.

[Image: laughter.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

What the hell happened to Steven Mcmahon? Awesome title, but whenever I see a title like this I realize just how much he influenced this forum.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I'm grateful that you're keeping an eye on Australian media for gems like this because I don't have the patience for it.

Good looking out Para. Now that the US election is over I plan to devote more time to bringing this cunt down & others like her on the up & up.

To Fortis, & others like you who have some made-up recollection that Steve McMahon was the only poster here to use alliteration & onomatopoeia in thread titles...

Get over it. You are wrong about this. Yes, I miss Steve too, but you are behaving like bitchy little girls.

No one is trying to resurrect the dead here except yourselves.

It only makes me slightly happier that Ben Fordham got one over Clementine Ford. He's a cuck fuckwit pretty boy & she's fat & disgusting. I kinda wish he "got one in", rather than over. Would serve him right.

Quote: (11-15-2016 10:27 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

It only makes me slightly happier that Ben Fordham got one over Clementine Ford. He's a cuck fuckwit pretty boy & she's fat & disgusting. I kinda wish he "got one in", rather than over. Would serve him right.

Isn't he an ex-Riverview or Joey's Hunter's Hill boy? I know these schools (I was on the waiting list for Joey's) get many types, especially well-off farmers sending their boys to board, but his accent has always struck me as being so Broad Australian. Perfectly normal to have rich parents and have a General accent (very few posh kids have the Cultivated one), but as soon as I heard about his education I was surprised.

I don't agree with his politics per se, but he's intelligent, articulate, and politically satisfactory on his radio show. Not a stellar conservative in any way (from what I have heard of his show and that's not much), yet he rails against political correctness more than most in the media (look at the recent Steve Price controversy). I listen to Hadley and Jones 1,000 times more, though, particularly when I'm living in Brno.

I think his association with Today gives him the look of a virtue-signaler sometimes.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

[Image: clem_3.jpg?itok=TtzZ_PW0&mtime=1474956557]

[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

NO SIR, not now, not ever.

^ Wait a minute!

This looks like the woman who was mass-blocking people on Facebook for questioning her about the similarities between her version of feminism and the abuse of power by closet feminazi white trash women in the Jim Crow Era in the 1920s-1950s United States of America.

Clementine Ford looks worse than the white trash found in the former Jim Crow states though. I don't even think she should even be a politician or a teacher. There is a vibe that I get from her that she is more dangerous and harmful than a violent dictator from CIA-occupied Latin America in the early 1900.

She looks like a cacodemon from Doom

[Image: sexy-cacodemon-from-doom-ii-6124-1368770901-2.jpg]

She is a very rabid man hater, who is given a huge platform to spread missandry on the main stream media.

Nice to see her pulled up, but why even be reading all that man-hating MSM guff in the first place?

Foot, meet mouth.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis