rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budapest/Prague in December

Hey everyone,

I searched the forum and saw that it was discussed a lot, and that generally it is quite recommended to go to these countries in the winter, so sorry if my question might sound foolish - but I was just wondering how you can acutally daygame during the winter. Do you just go to the mall/ coffee shops? Aren't the streets empty? Aren't people depressed?

Also, would you recommend going to Budapest/Prague close to to new year's eve or it should be avoided?

Thanks a lot!
P.S I'm checking with a friend if there might be a cool festival in Hungary during the winter, I'll update you in case it can be of help to anyone

Budapest the day after Christmas to New Years is nothing but a huge party everywhere you cannot go wrong with those dates..... FYI Hungarians celebrate Christmas the 24th not the 25th also you probably shouldn't have started a thread for this specifically with such a low post count everyone's going to say use the search function and generally will not be helpful.

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Winter in Europe generally means indoor daygame, but if the weather's good, folks will be out and in a good mood.

Thanks for your answers guys
I did use the search function but didn't find related information, maybe I just missed it
My friend told me she doesn't know of festivals in Hungary in December so I guess it's just parties around new year's eve

Thanks again

The festivals are called Christmas markets they are in every town and every square some larger and more famous than others. I'm not sure what kind of festivals you are referring to but Christmas markets are the thing, no matter what the weather people will be out in these markets and drinking heavily.

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas