rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman can't deal with her friend's happiness...kills her.

This broad, Jessica, was dating an Aussie with a drug problem. Her friend, Mirna, convinced her to break up with him. Jessica was so pissed at her friend (for some reason) that she broke off contact. Mirna then got married and didn't invite Jessica. Apparently that triggered her because, why should someone else be happy when she was in pain. So she killed her by poisoning her coffee.

Chick logic is always amazing.

Quote:Quote:

An Australian student has been found guilty of murdering her friend with cyanide-laced coffee and will spend 20 years in an Indonesian prison.

Jessica Wongso, now 28, was arrested at a Jakarta hotel on January 30, accused of murdering her 27-year-old friend Mirna Salihin with a cyanide-laced iced coffee.

On Thursday, after months of hearings, a panel of three Jakarta judges ruled that she was guilty of premeditated murder.

Wongso showed little emotion as the verdict was handed down in Central Jakarta District Court on Thursday, and indicated she would appeal the ruling.

'I don't accept this decision because for me, it's not fair and very one-sided,' Wongso said after the verdict, eerily smiling as she was led away.

Yes, dear, that's a very one-sided sentence.

Jessica:

[Image: VY4Mq39.jpg]

Her friend and husband:

[Image: HPs7J06.jpg]

Damn shame. The friend is a solid WB for me.

But the killer looks like a tranny and seems a little unstable, WNB.

With friends like that you don't need enemies

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

The Sisterhood FTW!

If only women ran the world, there would be no more wars.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Psychopath of the worst kind.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Dumb bitch. For what it's worth at least she didn't kill a man.

Quote: (10-29-2016 07:20 AM)brick tamland Wrote:  

Dumb bitch. For what it's worth at least she didn't kill a man.

Dude, killing a man and killing a woman are equally wrong.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Oh well. In this instance society's loss is the prison guard's gain.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (10-29-2016 07:37 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Not precisely.

Prison reliably turns women into 4's and 3's.

I'm the King of Beijing!

So she's going to get out in 20 years and be able to kill someone else over nothing? Delightful. Assuming the events happened as described (I read other stories about this too), she's probably not sane by normal standards, and does not play by the same rules of right and wrong. Someone like that is not reformable.

A great white shark doesn't turn into a dolphin just because you kept it in a cage for awhile, and it's not magically going to stop being a danger to dolphins when you let it out.

Bunch of guys get executed merely for importing narcotics, she murders somebody out of jealousy and she just gets 20 years. Seems about right. Not inside-out at all.

The bitch is quite clearly extremely mentally ill but this is a perfect, albeit extreme, example of the female hind-brain in action. Most women aren't murderous, but most women possess the ability to disregard ethics and morality to do someone else wrong and not only not feel an ounce of remorse, but not even understand why they should feel remorse or understand why what they did was wrong.

That smile and her words, "I don't accept this, because it's not fair." Rot in that third-world jail, you cunt.

Quote: (10-29-2016 06:28 AM)Suits Wrote:  

There be no one left in the world for the war to continue.

A complete waste. Like Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time collection I bought- disgusting, vapid, dull, weak.
Thought I was settling in for a weekend of great Fantasy, instead got served with a disgusting stew of bland feminist trash.

Quote: (10-29-2016 08:22 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Not precisely.

You still want to stick your dick in a poison ivy dragon lady?

Quote: (10-29-2016 06:28 AM)Suits Wrote:  

[Image: attachment.jpg34202]   

And Then

[Image: attachment.jpg34203]   

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Quote: (10-29-2016 09:37 AM)Germanicus Wrote:  

The bitch is quite clearly extremely mentally ill but this is a perfect, albeit extreme, example of the female hind-brain in action. Most women aren't murderous, but most women possess the ability to disregard ethics and morality to do someone else wrong and not only not feel an ounce of remorse, but not even understand why they should feel remorse or understand why what they did was wrong.

That smile and her words, "I don't accept this, because it's not fair." Rot in that third-world jail, you cunt.

Proverbs 30:20
"This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats and wipes her mouth and says, 'I've done nothing wrong.'

Mage. Thanks for that. I never understood that Bible verse.

Does anyone else see the similarities between this and Elliot Rodger? Both very miserable, sick twisted people. Wanting to murder the people who are happy out of envy.

Quote: (10-29-2016 02:01 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2016 08:22 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Not precisely.

You still want to stick your dick in a poison ivy dragon lady?

I'm not going to risk a ban on describing the ins and outs of prisoner BDSM. [Image: lol.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Is there a gut-feeling that giving an Australian Asian woman 20-years prison sentence for pre-meditated murder in a country where they apply the death penalty for importing illegal narcotics will result in feminists from Australia protesting on the streets about "oppressed women"?

In Australia, female teachers get 2 months probation for "teaching" 12-year-old boys how to fuck them in their STD infected pussys and poopers & feminists would presume that the rest of the world follows Australian law, even though the same feministes would force other countries to create laws in their favour.

20-years prison sentence for premeditated murder is too lenient in any court of the world.

It's the same Australian feministes who want to force other countries to jail men for life for regret sex accusations, life imprisonment= over 60 years prison, or till deceased in prison.

If I'm not mistaken, I've had coffee at the restaurant where that girl was poisoned.

Rumors around Jakarta are that the killer is actually a lesbian. I think there's some video of her with another girl floating around.

Crab in the barrel mentality on steroids....... goddamn.

Miserable people really want you to be as miserable as they are.

Quote: (10-29-2016 10:30 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

If I'm not mistaken, I've had coffee at the restaurant where that girl was poisoned.

Rumors around Jakarta are that the killer is actually a lesbian. I think there's some video of her with another girl floating around.

Why am I not surprised that you know this.