rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BLM and Hillary supporter vandalizes DC Old Post Office

Here's a video of a guy in broad daylight vandalizing the Old Post office which Trump just finished refurbishing. Mods feel free to move this to an appropriate thread. I placed it here since I'm not quite yet at 250 posts.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5Jev8gRaMpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oops not sure what happened, here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jev8gRaMpE

When you make a full post, to embed videos from youtube there is an icon on the upper left of the main body field to paste a link into, or you can just use the code [video=youtube]link[/video]

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (10-02-2016 02:29 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

When you make a full post, to embed videos from youtube there is an icon on the upper left of the main body field to paste a link into, or you can just use the code [video=youtube]link[/video]

Thanks man. I still have a lot to learn.

This is why I'm voting for Trump. This piece of ghetto trash defaced a historic building in DC in broad day and no did a fucking thing to stop him.

The types of people that support Clinton need to be put back in their place. This kid of shit is despicable.

AnonymousBosch said it best in the GamerGate thread last fall...
Quote:Quote:

No-one will ever convince me marginalised voices aren't marginalised due to their negative, bitter, dysfunctional personalities, and any society that grants those voices power will end up negative, bitter and dysfunctional.
thread-39616...pid1156698

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

Doesn't this belong in the trump thread?

Trump 2016
"He"ll put them in their place".

Quote: (10-02-2016 03:25 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Doesn't this belong in the trump thread?

For sure it does but i"m not quite at 250 posts yet and I got the dreaded warning during the debate purge so I put it here instead because I thought it was important to have this video out there.

Well, you're at 250 now, so make your 251st post in the Trump thread!

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

This is a textbook example of why it's so important to carry a stun gun.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.