rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Canada Trip suggestions

Canada Trip suggestions

Hey all, I'm thinking of taking a trip up to Canada later this month. My notes from reading this forum so far:

Vancouver: Beautiful, liberal, lots of Indians (which is great because I'm Indian), on the west coast so I may even be able to take a road trip from So Cal.

Montreal: More European, Long and cold winters, liberal maybe even moreso than Vancouver, more going on

Toronto: Seems like the worst of the 3 though I see a minority saying its awesome as well.

So I guess the choice is really Vancouver vs Montreal (and maybe some other low key option I'm not aware of). The drive and amount of Indian chicks seems to favor VC but it seems most favor Montreal. For those of you who've been to both what do you say? Are the VC chicks going to be more open minded due to the big indian population, or is it going to actually be worse for me?

About me:
Looks-wise I'm about a 7. My gaming skill is a lot better than some of my Indian friends but still not that strong, though I can get aggressive when I'm in the right mindset.

Canada Trip suggestions

Whats your gaming skill compared to your friends in general?

The average Indian dude has negative game, he'll repel chicks with his anti-game. Great as a wing if you need a guy to clear out jealous girlfriends from a local venue so you can take a date there. Could be of real use in a small town where everybody goes to the same place.

I think I just invented a new type of game- repellent game.

Canada Trip suggestions

I would say I'm below average nowadays. Haven't had the time to go out regularly anymore

A few months ago I insisted on approaching sober. It was very tough and I faltered 30% of the time, but the other 70% I hit up girls the whole night. The alcohol was a quick fix for a while but doesn't help any more; I think I may ditch it completely.

Personality-wise I actually think I'm very strong when I'm "on" but it can be hard to get there due to my analytical/anti-social job. I've been experimenting with a warmup ritual to unlock the social part of my brain in advance so I don't waste a huge part of the night warming up. When I'm in the right mindset I can talk to anyone; otherwise I only get good responses from older chicks (they're lower energy & more intellectual)

Canada Trip suggestions

Quote: (08-06-2011 03:39 AM)Ehnulo Wrote:  

I would say I'm below average nowadays. Haven't had the time to go out regularly anymore

A few months ago I insisted on approaching sober. It was very tough and I faltered 30% of the time, but the other 70% I hit up girls the whole night. The alcohol was a quick fix for a while but doesn't help any more; I think I may ditch it completely.

Personality-wise I actually think I'm very strong when I'm "on" but it can be hard to get there due to my analytical/anti-social job. I've been experimenting with a warmup ritual to unlock the social part of my brain in advance so I don't waste a huge part of the night warming up. When I'm in the right mindset I can talk to anyone; otherwise I only get good responses from older chicks (they're lower energy & more intellectual)

Do the hardest sets first, that really helps.
Nothing like jumping in the deep end to get yourself warmed up.

Btw I do think you should check out Toronto. It doesn't have the highest quality chicks but 4-5 days there is really good for your day game since Montreal doesn't have great day game from what I hear. Also day game teaches you how to be sober and do well.

The reason I say this is because my player buddy from Montreal moved down to Toronto for summer to practice day game and he said it sucked in Montreal.

Canada Trip suggestions

Read this, it might help.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3245-p...l#pid47814

Canada Trip suggestions

Montreal - nuff said.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Canada Trip suggestions

If you want to see amazing cities and breath taking nature, try to see as much as you can. Canada is a wonderful place.

If the point is to go after girls, just go to Montreal. There are no fat chicks in Montreal. At least, the last time I was there for two days in downtown Montreal in April (terrible weather), there were none. The girls dress extremely well.

The rest of Canada is just awful. The girls, while not American fat, are still quite over weight, and have a really bad attitude. They are 3s who think they are 10s, and are showered with attention from men over 6'2". There is a reason why so many Game Gurus come from Canada. It wasn't because their Canadianess somehow made them awesome with women, it was because they didn't have a choice. Necessity is the mother of invention. Unfortunately, while not fat, you should expect some of that attitude in Montreal as well.

If it wasn't for the weather and the women, Canada would be paradise.

Canada Trip suggestions

Summer in Vancouver is among the best in the world. There are so many babes here that a walk down to the beach has a man in tears. I have no idea where they come from, the winter is not even close to the same level.

The Montreal average is higher than vancouver, and the french ancestry gives a great base or mixed blood babes. Vancouver does not have as much mixed blood yet, but there are some FLY asians, indians and persians. If you dont dig asians, than that takes away about 30% of the girls.

Canada Trip suggestions

Toronto, Montreal and Quebec City are all you need.

But be warned, the girls in Toronto are hot but stuck up. There's a reason a bunch of PUAs come from Canada... Toronto will show you why. If you've got good game then you might not have trouble, but again Toronto is a tough place to close the deal. I think the main reason why the girls here are stuck up is because Toronto is so multi cultural that most of the girls you meet have so much culture instilled in them, they cant allow themselves to sleep with a random dude they just met. Literally every girl you meet in Tdot will be from a different background... its sexy and amazing but its also bad because she is very cultural most likely, meaning sex is tough unless you spend time on it. The city of Toronto itself is also wonderful. Very clean, very safe, GREAT nightlife, a lot to do, good restaurants, and its skyline is top 3 in North America if you're into beautiful cities at night. Breathtaking really. Probably one of the best cities in the world to live in. If only the girls were as easy as the Montreal girls though... but I know a few guys from tdot who get lays quite easily so maybe its all just a myth...

Montreal on the other hand is different. Same with Quebec City (which is absolutely beautiful btw). In QC, girls will hit on you and make it OBVIOUS they are attracted to you. MTL is the same too but to a lesser extent. MTL is probably the easiest place to get lays though because even though it isn't as populated a Toronto, it still has a big population and a lot of good looking girls who are VERY liberal. Sex is completely normal.

Toronto - Montreal - Quebec City. All 3 are amazing, you'll have a blast

Canada Trip suggestions

Quote: (08-08-2011 05:52 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

But be warned, the girls in Toronto are hot but stuck up. There's a reason a bunch of PUAs come from Canada... Toronto will show you why. If you've got good game then you might not have trouble, but again Toronto is a tough place to close the deal. I think the main reason why the girls here are stuck up is because Toronto is so multi cultural that most of the girls you meet have so much culture instilled in them, they cant allow themselves to sleep with a random dude they just met. Literally every girl you meet in Tdot will be from a different background... its sexy and amazing but its also bad because she is very cultural most likely, meaning sex is tough unless you spend time on it. The city of Toronto itself is also wonderful. Very clean, very safe, GREAT nightlife, a lot to do, good restaurants, and its skyline is top 3 in North America if you're into beautiful cities at night. Breathtaking really. Probably one of the best cities in the world to live in. If only the girls were as easy as the Montreal girls though... but I know a few guys from tdot who get lays quite easily so maybe its all just a myth...

Montreal on the other hand is different. Same with Quebec City (which is absolutely beautiful btw). In QC, girls will hit on you and make it OBVIOUS they are attracted to you. MTL is the same too but to a lesser extent. MTL is probably the easiest place to get lays though because even though it isn't as populated a Toronto, it still has a big population and a lot of good looking girls who are VERY liberal. Sex is completely normal.

+1

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Canada Trip suggestions

Quote: (08-07-2011 01:59 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Summer in Vancouver is among the best in the world. There are so many babes here that a walk down to the beach has a man in tears. I have no idea where they come from, the winter is not even close to the same level.

The Montreal average is higher than vancouver, and the french ancestry gives a great base or mixed blood babes. Vancouver does not have as much mixed blood yet, but there are some FLY asians, indians and persians. If you dont dig asians, than that takes away about 30% of the girls.

How late does summer go in Vancouver? I know its slightly colder there than most of the U.S. Can you expect the same beach babes out and about late aug/early sept? I ask because I may be in the city next month.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Canada Trip suggestions

Quote: (08-08-2011 05:52 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

I just got back from Toronto and agree with everything you said.

I had a blast even though I struck out. It's a cool city and I recommend spending a few days there.

I'll try to do a write-up of my trip when I get time.

Canada Trip suggestions

I'm American and have now been to both Toronto and Montreal (finally made it to Toronto a couple weeks ago). While Toronto is a fun, nice city, Montreal wins hands down in almost all categories. But perhaps the greatest difference is, as previously mentioned here, girls in Montreal have no problem letting it be known they are interested in you sexually. I had an attractive girl I was hanging out with at a club there tell me outright (unprompted) that she wanted to come home with me. First and only time that has ever happened to me, and I did nothing special for it to happen. Nor did she look wild or slutty. Great fucking city.

I've yet to visit Quebec City, but it's next.

Canada Trip suggestions

Quote: (08-08-2011 09:31 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

I'm American and have now been to both Toronto and Montreal (finally made it to Toronto a couple weeks ago). While Toronto is a fun, nice city, Montreal wins hands down in almost all categories. But perhaps the greatest difference is, as previously mentioned here, girls in Montreal have no problem letting it be known they are interested in you sexually. I had an attractive girl I was hanging out with at a club there tell me outright (unprompted) that she wanted to come home with me. First and only time that has ever happened to me, and I did nothing special for it to happen. Nor did she look wild or slutty. Great fucking city.

Can you provide a list of clubs you went to? What type of music did they play? What is your race? What was her race? What was the racial makeup of this club?

Did she know you were American? Do you speak French?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Canada Trip suggestions

Quote: (08-08-2011 08:50 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2011 01:59 PM)Laner Wrote:  

How late does summer go in Vancouver? I know its slightly colder there than most of the U.S. Can you expect the same beach babes out and about late aug/early sept? I ask because I may be in the city next month.

Labour day weekend (first weekend of september) is the unofficial end to the beach season. There still may be some good beach days after that, but the beaches certainly wont be as crazy as they are now.

I have traveled the world, and I still say that Wreck beach is likely the most hedonistic beach I have seen.

Canada Trip suggestions

Quote: (08-09-2011 01:04 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (08-08-2011 09:31 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

Can you provide a list of clubs you went to? What type of music did they play? What is your race? What was her race? What was the racial makeup of this club?

Did she know you were American? Do you speak French?

I can't remember all the venues I went to as it's been a few years, but the place I met that girl was called The Loft, or something similar. As I recall it was a pretty mixed crowd, but mostly lighter-skinned and young. The music was mostly Top 40 type of stuff. I am white. She was Latina, but from Quebec. She spoke French and Spanish, but almost no English. Yes she knew I was American. Yes I speak French, but not fluently.

-LS