rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

KGirl Lined Up for Seoul

KGirl Lined Up for Seoul

Need some advice:

A few weeks ago I met a 23 yo Kgirl vacationing alone in Osaka. She's tall thin and pretty hot (maybe even smoking hot) but ill have to wait to compare her to other girls once I get to Seoul. But definitely an 8+.

I was on my to meet a Chinese girl but blew it off when I saw her walk by me on Dotonbori. Got her on an instadate and quickly pulled her to my roof. She was shy and told me she's only had one BF and they broke up 5 months ago. We exchanged line IDs.

A few days later I was coming home from having dinner at a different Chinese girls apt (stopped her bike the day before and kiss closed her hehe). Anyway was walking home at midnight on a Monday and passed Ghost. I'd been in there for a shitty intl party but didn't stay. The entry before12 was cheap and included a beer. It was the Korean girls last night so I'm like let me get her out.

She had texted me earlier but I didn't reply. So I hit her up and she replies immediately. Within a half hour she's there "dancing" with me. Every time I invaded her personal space she'd give me the no-no I'm a good girl back off vibe. Even after 3 beers. I bounce her at 3am. I get a handhold with interlocked fingers for walk home. Shift convo go relationships but tread lightly on sex bc she's being quite shy.

The plausible deniability is in walking her to her hotel. I figure I'll get up pretty easy bc she's playing so naive. But we get there and it's a capsule hotel. I'm like goddamn it why didn't she mention that?

I kiss close her with tongue. She swoons like its a movie. I exit gracefully (to my surprise I easily overpowered my usual caveman "make-the-ho-say-no" attitude). I guess bc she's actually a girl I'd want to see more than once I didn't feel compelled to push it to the limit and get a bad reaction. This is unusual for me bc I usually do that especially if a girl is leaving the country.

So I grab some food nearby and she texts me asking if I went home? I tell her I'm just around corner and invite her to join me. She makes up some excuses but eventually does come down by which time I'm done.

I walk her back to my apt. We played a game that I had a surprise to show her. She kept asking is it your apt? I wouldn't give a direct answer just told her hmm guess again.

Once there she acts fussy. I honestly had forgotten I'd brough her there. I'd been spam approaching on dotonbori all week and directly pulling girls home sometimes multiple times a night (usually NOT resulting in a lay). I got spoiled by my first approach working out in a 20-minute meet to lay and it completely spoiled me for the following month, lol.

Anyway she acts so fussy and upset I decide to just own it and kill it. I'm like oh sorry I thought you wanted to spend some more time hanging out with me. I walk her to a park, joke around, and do some pull ups; then kiss her again. Swoon...But again she's like I have to go back blah blah. So I let her go.

We kept in touch through text. She has my social media but mostly just checks my Instagram which I post the least personal shit to thankfully. To my horror a girl from Thailand posted "I miss you my love" on a photo. I must have deleted the comment before Kgirl saw it because there's been no drama.

My Laos MLTR usually likes every single one of my posts. She also knows I have other girls and is generally OK with it (the price is constant shit tests...literally every conversation with her begins and ends with a huge shit test).

So anyway we talk daily on Kakao. Just a few messages. Some of our first texts where in reference to her refusing to come up the last night in Osaka.

She thought I was only interested in sex. I framed it pretty good. Said don't sell yourself short. I got the feeling that you're worth getting to know and fun to be around. That I wasn't going to lie. I like sex and I find her sexy. But I like connecting emotionally and cuddling too. In fact that's the best part.

But I've got her to tell me she loves me. Of course I had to say it first and beta comfort text for a few days. The alternative was to have her gradually lose touch and forget me. And probably get a boyfriend eventually bc she's young and hot.

This trip kinda morphed into a never ending thing. I started months ago in Vancouver, then Alaska for a month, Chicago another month, a few days in SF, then a month in Osaka which has now turned into 3 months!

I figured well I've never been to Korea. So booked a private hostel there for two weeks in October. It's right next to where she works. So the logistics should be perfect for spending time with her.

She works some days and some nights. So I'll still be able to have some side dates. Though being my first visit if be happy to mostly sightsee and have a steady girl most nights. No clubbing planned since I'm staying in the wrong part of Seoul for that.

So here's my issue. It didn't occur to me that the visit is still a few weeks out and she has time to think too much. But I figure that's Bette than surprising her or only giving her a few days notice.

I figure with this much time she'll likely run through the range of emotions from excitement to being scared to mellowing out and planning some time together and looking forward to it.

That's basically what happened but a few problems:

1) She asked if she could meet my family and friends. I felt like I had no choice but to immediately reply yes! Thankfully she hasn't asked for their facbooks or anything like that and hasn't brought it up again. The problem with this is that my family are aware I have multiple girlfriends. They're generally cool about it since its in other countries and chickens never follow me home to roost. But I'm sure my female family wouldn't want to be lying/remaining silent if some beautiful young foreign girl starts telling them hi I'm T&Ms gf and we love each other blah blah.

2) She told her family about me immediately upon returning home. She didn't say much I gather. Not much anyway until I said I was coming to Korea. Now I'm probably going to meet the parents for dinner at their house (long bus and metro ride across the river).

I'm thinking this has but me squarely in BF territory. I may have been there from the first night anyway. Younger girls do tend to see my lifestyle as their absolute dream and a huge DHV. At the same time I'm usually fighting their ASD due to the fact that I'm always traveling and unlikely to settle down (especially with a girl who has nothing super special on offer).

I'm hoping two weeks and privacy next to her work is enough for some quality bang times. However I may need some strategy pointers from Kgirl vets. I feel like I'm pretty close to banging her but things could also blow up in my face if I'm not careful.

What's my play here?

-Her English is decent but not great.
-She seems a little self conscious but mostly due to her inexperience and young age.
-She thinks I'm 28 not 35.
-She thinks I'm handsome cool and exciting and has expressed interest to visit me in NY (+?)
-I speak zero Korean
-After my trip I'm probably flying back to Tokyo to clean out stuff from my Tokyo MLTRs place. Kgirl knows about this breakup so I can probably play off any cyber drama that may pop up when Jgirl sees I'm not headed directly there from Osaka.
-Laos girl is another issue. She is expecting me in October but it was a soft "I'll try" commitment.