rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the best US city for casual sex?

I'm currently in Atlanta. The weekends are pretty good, but during the week the nightlife is awfully quiet. Looking for a city where it's easy to hook up every day of the week, and where the women make it as emotionally uncomplicated as possible.

NYC

NYC

Edit: Had not refreshed since the above was posted.

Tampa

Nightlife is also pretty slow in Boston, but you could make a career of banging the online talent looking for casual sex. I have.

I've experimented with setting my location to different areas and the girls on Tinder/OKC here are nearly the equal of what you'll find in NYC or LA, but you don't have to deal with the stress of those towns. I'm sure it blows Atlanta out of the water. Most girls are thin here, unlike the South.

If you're looking to become "location independent" you can pick up a decent apartment in Providence, solidly located between both areas, for the loose change you have in your couch.

San Francisco

This thread is already going off the rails. The answer is NYC. It has the highest population/concentration/variety of young females who will casually hook up with little-to-no investment. Get some online dating profiles going and clean up.

The city is so huge, there are so many people, and the "vibe" everything is just incredibly conducive to hooking up. Every girl that lives there is not from there, and they just live in NYC for the crazy/exciting/adventurous experience of living in the Big Apple and the "Sex and the City" mindset is in full effect.

^ All things being equal, and not taking into account any other factors beyond the number, quality, and "DTF-ness" of the girls I don't think there can be any disagreement.

Beyond that I just see the issue as being one of cost if you plan on being there long-term. If you have the bankroll, that's where you need to be, no question. But unless you're pulling 5k minimum a month I think it's going to be a very hard go.

Boston is full of rejects like me who probably couldn't hack it, grinding away at second and third-tier pussy. [Image: banana.gif]

It's for a stay if a month. Then my esta expires, and I have to get out.
I could spent 5k if I wanted to, but I'd prefer to do it cheaper is it possible to do a month NYC for less, or is that out of the question

Quote: (08-20-2016 03:08 PM)asdfk Wrote:  

It's for a stay if a month. Then my esta expires, and I have to get out.
I could spent 5k if I wanted to, but I'd prefer to do it cheaper is it possible to do a month NYC for less, or is that out of the question

If you're only going to stay short-term I think you definitely can. That figure more like if you plan on living and working there for the duration.

Could probably get a decent monthly sublet on AirBNB in Manhattan for 2, less if you're willing to slum it a bit in Brooklyn or something. Then just pick your food and entertainment budget. Seek the "Travel" subforum...

Quote: (08-20-2016 02:14 PM)choichoi Wrote:  

San Francisco

Nope. Worse gender ratios than New York City, girls are not as attractive, and comparatively poor public transportation makes logistics difficult.

GOOD LORD.... What forum am I on??

In the summer, some Jersey Shore towns blow any other place in the United States, including New York, out of the water.

Tel Aviv

NYC

NYC if you're looking at a year round gold mine.

Austin, TX during the UT school year gets second place.

Houston, TX if you want to ball on a budget but don't mind shit logistics. Two unis in town and 4-5 within a few hours drive.

Quantity of 7s in TX is astronomical with the occasional low 8 peppered in(once or twice a month sightings on a night out). If you want models NYC, LA, and Miami are your best bets.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (08-20-2016 05:42 PM)The Breeze Wrote:  

GOOD LORD.... What forum am I on??

Which forum did you think you're on?

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (08-22-2016 12:33 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

NYC if you're looking at a year round gold mine.

Austin, TX during the UT school year gets second place.

Houston, TX if you want to ball on a budget but don't mind shit logistics. Two unis in town and 4-5 within a few hours drive.

Quantity of 7s in TX is astronomical with the occasional low 8 peppered in(once or twice a month sightings on a night out). If you want models NYC, LA, and Miami are your best bets.

Austin is terrible, full of nasty SJW types. You would be better off in Lubbock.

The fuck are you on about? I take trips to Austin every few months. And if you know where to look you'll find them. If you don't know where to look and don't know locals there you're going to have a bad time.

I've taken forum members to local spots personally so others can vouch for it.

Edit: I would also add on that UT Austin is the best public party school in the States. If you can't find hot ass there's definitely something off on your end.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

NYC hands down number 1
Miami

Quote: (08-20-2016 05:53 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

In the summer, some Jersey Shore towns blow any other place in the United States, including New York, out of the water.

100% agree, but it's tough if you're rolling solo. If you have a bedroom nearby and 2+ reasonably cool friends, it's a joke how easy it is.

Las Vegas.

Portland, OR

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

NYC by a mile. In no small part because the city is full of chicks with daddy issues who moved there after watching one too many sitcoms or SatC episodes. I've even seen girls get noticeably turned on talking about moving there....was awkward as fuck but girls literally get horny thinking about living in NYC while sampling all the yuppie talent.

Quote: (08-22-2016 07:41 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

The fuck are you on about? I take trips to Austin every few months. And if you know where to look you'll find them. If you don't know where to look and don't know locals there you're going to have a bad time.

To me that is most cities except for Washington DC. NYC is probably the best but if you know where to go......most cities are fine.