rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Underwear

Underwear

Houston is the creator of all the fashion and how do you dress thread but I'm going to do the(I think) last one.

Underwear, what type or brands do you guys use? For working out, daily use, dressing up, etc.?

I hate tighty whities, I'm more a boxer brief and sometimes trunk type. I like the typical CK that you can get at Nordstrom Rack, Macy's, etc.

I wanna try some new UnderArmour that look pretty good but are kind of expensive.

So, what do you wear under your pants? Or maybe you go commando?

Underwear

Exofficio boxers. Loved them traveling, and just threw everything else out and kept wearing them since I got back.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Underwear

I went all in on Under Armor boxer jocks... Haven't looked back. It make your package look awesome in jeans!

Underwear

Cotton underwear. More healty. The doctor says to sleep without them, so I do it once in a while.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Underwear

Hanes tagless boxer with the Comfortsoft waistband. Inexpensive and comfortable.

Underwear

It's good to see everyone airing their dirty laundry across the board....I guess. [Image: confused.gif]

Underwear

Heard very good things about ex-officio...especially for travel in places where you need to wash them in the sink (they dry quick)...and apparently they don't smell.

I use Calvin Klein boxer briefs made with micro modal. Started using them in 2007 and never looked back...even have some of the same pairs from back then too. These fit snug, but not tight enough to be uncomfortable. Order black (always stay away from white). Pricey but very well worth it (I've owned about eight pairs and only one has torn).
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in...LE%3DBoxer Brief%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D47

Underwear

Boxer Briefs all the way, prefer Hanes

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Underwear

if you like boxer briefs and you dont mind spending a little extra try tommy john - best i've tried