rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 People (1 Child) Burned, Stabbed By Attacker On Swiss Train
People (1 Child) Burned, Stabbed By Attacker On Swiss Train
Quote:Quote:

7 People (1 Child) Burned, Stabbed By Attacker On Swiss Train

Seven people are in hospital with stab wounds and burns, police say, after an attack on a train near St.Gallen, Switzerland. The man set the train carriage on fire using a flammable liquid and also stabbed passengers, including a six-year-old child, police said. Details are sparse for now but The BBC reports, the suspected attacker, described as a Swiss man aged 27, was also taken to hospital after the incident near Salez in St Gallen Canton.

Not a lot of details out there right now as it apparently just happened. But a 'Swiss man aged 27'? Pardon me for being skeptical.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
The problem is, In Switzerland, it is harder for kids to get a book than it is to get one of these:

[Image: 5242214_max.jpg]

I'll let you guys have all the other one liners.

Aloha!
So far no info on the heritage of the "Swiss" man.

He doused one woman especially with lighter fluid and put her on fire. Face disfigurement attacks are a common thread in the Islamic world. It works as a welcome revenge mechanism ruining the life of a person.

So far no info, but if it is a true Swiss named Hans-Georg, then it is a super-rare attack and very likely based on true mental problems. If it is a Muslim, then I am afraid it is part of their culture and we should refrain from stoking Islamophobia. They deal differently with getting dumped. Acid attacks, beheadings in kebab shops - all part of the behavioral matrix that Europe gets to enjoy now with the blessed diversity. Also attacking a 6 year old girl is a nice touch - driving over them with a truck is so unpersonal. Stabbing her while you look into her cute dirty white Western unbelieving whore eyes - that takes a true dedication to the values of your culture.

Last time I was in Switzerland a couple months ago I saw a ton of Muslim immigrants. Most do work and are more or less integrated - you can see the more secular ones with your naked eye - especially if you observe their women. But there has also been a new influx of more radical ones, I saw plenty of Niqabs and rougher looking enrichers. In addition you have the illegals, since the Swiss borders are open like Swiss cheese. They are not in the EU, but they have the EU's quasi open borders policies. Because in truth they have the same owners like most countries nowadays.
Might as well put a date in the thread title. It makes it easier to keep a record of these attacks.

Also: Was this man a Buddhist, a Lutheran, or a Scientologist?
Quote: (08-13-2016 12:17 PM)Kona Wrote:  

The problem is, In Switzerland, it is harder for kids to get a book than it is to get one of these:

[Image: 5242214_max.jpg]

I'll let you guys have all the other one liners.

Aloha!

Damn, with that assault knife you could cut open 20 cans at once!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
BBC headline: "Love-struck

A cop was on the phone on Swiss TV. He neither confirms nor denies that it was an immigrant, but does not exclude anything.

It is likely a "relationship crime" - so-called Islamic crime of passion like in the kebab shop in GErmany recently and the Afghani man ramming a knife into his ex-girlfriend's head after she dumped him:

http://nachrichten.de.extra.hu/aktuell/a...n-den-kopf

By the way - on the same page you see also a news report about an acid attack of a Muslim against his girlfriend.

There are 6 heavily injured passangers, so he did go amok quite strongly. If there are 6 injured then it is safe to assume that his "love interest" has a face that only the Elephant man would consider as relationship worthy now.

I am sure the cops and news agencies are now considering how to whitewash this new enrichment.

[Image: tumblr_inline_moikpr6mM21qz4rgp.gif]

Ah - it would be so great if they could control the entire internet and also ban all social media platforms on anti-agenda topics. Then we would simply get the BBC headlines:

Quote:Quote:

Asylum seeker and multiple Swiss civilians burned in train accident. 6 heavily injured. Let us pray for the victims of this tragedy.

Warning of expert: Be careful with lighter fluid!

And now back to more delightful news - the government has decided to invite another 5 million well-deserving asylum seekers into Europe. Hail Europe!

Heh - the pic to the report is funny. Just an accident or a demented man - it is just a coincidence that we are standing her with full urban combat gear:

[Image: 1337312_1_RTS76V9.jpg?version=1471106067]

Switzerland truly enjoying diversity as well.

http://www.heute.at/news/welt/27-Jaehrig...61,1328478
Ah a crime of passion, of course.

It is natural for any hot blooded man going through unrequited love to stab random people including a child on a train.
Well now, Switzerland is indeed one of those places where this happens on a regular occurrence and has absolutely nothing to do with the "French" man who drove a truck through a crowd in France or that "Norwegian" man who knifed western-looking people in London, one of whom was killed.

How nice of them to claim he is a particular nationality immediately after and have absolutely no other details. It is basically saying "white guy goes postal" by saying he is Swiss.

He might be a Swiss national [Image: lol.gif] This doesn't come from that country though.
Inb4 Mossad guy
If he's an immigrant, and did use a Swiss army knife, doesn't that evidence integration into his new society? You guys need to work on your intercultural understanding.
The attacker and one of the people he attacked have died according to BBC News

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37077138
They say that it was a Liechtenstein citizen named Simon S.

He had two lazy eyes and was an Omega living in isolation. He was thin and wore thick glasses - likely girls were mobbing him the most or laughing about him.

Until one day he snapped.

If the info is true that the name is not Mohammed etc., then Islam is not responsible for one.

http://www.blick.ch/news/schweiz/ostschw...78038.html

Still - how vicious the left instantly is when a EU citizen goes postal. 'See - the locals are mental too.'

Yes true, but you know what we would not have with diversity:

+ none of the terrorist attacks from Charlie Hebdo to bastille
+ no group rapes - that was last knonw in WWII on that scale in Europe
+ no 400.000 crimes done by rapefugees in the recent times
+ no beheadings and knife attacks when dealing with crimes of passion - aka boyfriend getting dumped by a girl
+ no genital mutialtions
+ no honor killings because the daughter decides to marry an unbeliever or chooses to not wear a Hijab - heck even if she becomes a full-blown slut, then so what - you can denounce her like some Christian family, but killing her?

And yes - psychos will do psycho thing. We also saw that the Iranian bloke likely went postal as well and Islam had not much to do with it. Omegas who cannot get laid and are bullied 24-7 sometimes go berserk.

But that is what happens in our world. Instead of helping men to become more masculine and showing them that there is a positive mental point of origin, then we simply throw them away. We all know that even Omegas can reach a higher sexual market level and rise in masculinity. They won't be Alphas, but it's enough to be a semi-normal Beta and get a semi-attractive girlfriend for them.

Instead it all makes sense - since feminized societies are even more cruel towards Omega males.
I'm in Switzerland at the moment and there is quite a bit of coverage of this. It looks like he was not an Islamic terrorist but a loner type who had experienced significant bullying most of his life, until he snapped and it seems took his omega status in life and with women out on mostly female passengers on that train.
I notice I can speak a bit more openly here in Switzerland about the invasion than I could with German colleagues.
In general the Swiss are less cucked than the Germans.
I've travelled a bit around north and North East Switzerland and aside from the expected third world diversity in parts of Zurich, i haven't seen so much of it elsewhere, although that said,I'll I spent the majority of my time in the countryside and in villages and small towns.
St Gallen was very much Swiss people, very few non European looking people there, and along the Swiss side of the Bodensee too, not many Auslanders to be seen.
A few towns like Olten have a noticeable diverse presence especially around the train station, but it doesn't appear to have increased much from the last time I was there in 2014.
The media are about 50% sympathetic to the migrants or in some cases pushing the agenda but there is also some scepticism to be seen in some newspaper articles
The Swiss PM, although expressing her dismay at the suffering of people in the migrant camps has at least also stated that she values the safety of Swiss people and will not allow Switzerland to be used as a transit country for migrants.
I will give a fuller report when I am back home but from where I am based now in mostly rural Switzerland, there is little change on the ground, probably moreso in the cities I would imagine.