rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kiev Summer 2016 Datasheet

I spent 4 weeks in Kiev, partying basically every night, so I hope some of this can help you guys.

ABOUT ME

28 years old and American, living in Toronto, where according to this site the girls are awful, although I actively and strongly dispute that. I'm pretty good looking but nothing too special, 5'10'', 165.

Travel experience: I've traveled through most of Europe, a bit of South America and Central America, and only Thailand for Asia.

LOGISTICS

Anywhere in the main part of the city is good, as most of the girls you meet will be from the outer parts of the city. Basically any of the clubs or bars are with in $2-4 for a cab. Be prepared to pay for the cab for the girl to get home, they are very stingy. We paid $1200 for a 2 bedroom townhouse. One bedroom in the St Michaels Cathedral area will set you back $800-900 or so, so not incredibly cheap on that aspect.

THE GIRLS

Absolutely stunning, unless you need curves. Tall and skinny and dressed to a T, for me they are almost unbeatable.

SPEAKING OF ENGLISH...

Depends on the age. Under 25 is pretty decent for the most part. 25-35 is a bit hit and miss. Older than 35 is probably 20%.

Most restaurants have at least one English speaking waiter, and they will basically all have menus in English.

PRECURSOR:
You won't be having one night stands unless you pay for it. That's life in Kiev, and you won't change it. Don't get me wrong, it's possible, but it is very rare and like nothing you've probably ever seen before. So that said, here's the strategy:

Date 1 - If it's an online date, ask them to go for a walk. You meet at a park or a subway stop, and if they like you and everything is going well you can grab a drink. Try for the kiss, you'll probably get shut down, but do it anyway.

If it's someone you meet at the club or bar, try to let them know that you want to go for a 2nd date with them. They will probably laugh and say "this isn't a date, we just met," but just say, nope this counts as a first date. If you don't set it up like this, then please see above for date 1 the next time you meet.

Date 2- Meet at a cooler, quiet bar. My personal preference was Nikka Bar (see below). It should be pretty easy to get a kiss in early on in this date. Maybe go to a park after and try to push it a bit, but most likely that's all you'll be getting.

Date 3- Go for a light dinner and suggest to go back to your place for some champagne. If they are out with you for date 3, they know what that entails.

NIGHTGAME

ARENA:
Skybar is the top club in Kiev. I only went there twice, but the talent is beyond anything you've ever seen. It's a pretty crazy time, but a bit expensive. If you are going there I'd recommend just anteing up for the bottle service. $240 gets you a table and admission for 8 people, so it's not so bad. That would pay for about 4 bottles of Ciroc plus mixers. Friday and Saturday only.

The Bar: This is where the Ukrainian girls go to meet foreigners. The level of English here will typically be pretty good and any day of the week can be hit or miss. It does get quite busy on the weekends though. Good cocktails at about $6-8.

**I personally didn't frequent Arena much as I prefer places with as few prostitutes as possible, but there are a few other clubs there.

UBK - My personal favorite. You'll be one of the only tourists there and it's a bunch of 18-25 year olds with typically a good ratio of girls/guys. The venue is a pain to get to, as you have to walk across the pedestrian bridge close to Poshtova Ploscha, hang a right and walk about 300 meters and you can't miss it. Fridays and Saturdays are the prime time here, and the line can get quite long. There's a dance floor, a whole buch of sitting areas, and a beach for you to get some privacy. My average nights there I'd collect contact info for about 5 girls, and get a couple makeouts in (FIRST DATES!!). They let everyone in and cover is $2. Also, a fantastic 1st or 2nd date is meeting at poshtova ploscha and walking across the bridge with a girl to here. If it's a 2nd date and she has never done it, you can also zipline with her across the river for $8.

Forsage - It's a bit of a drive, but another young bar where you will be the only local. A table costs $8 each and it's a deposit for drinks, where its about $20 for a bottle of vodka and 6 cans of redbull. Get a table. English can be a bit more poor here, but just invite girls to drink at your table and focus on the ones that speak english. Even the non attractive ones can share some of the booze, just use them as wingwomen. Don't tell the women you are dating that you went here haha, every girl shits on it so bad.

Shooters- Where to begin... it's intereseting to say the least. You'll see body shots, towers of drinks on fire, people getting hit with shit while they are wearing a helmet, all sorts of stuff. Probably your best chance at a one night stand as well. Wednesday is the night to go here, as they don't let me in until midnight and women drink for free before that. Typically I had pretty good luck, but leave it as a back burner option, not your first go.

Caribbean Club- also good on Wednesday's as it is ladies night. Expect a lot of mostly naked dancers, both male and female. Bottle service is the way to go here as the bar is really awkwardly set up if you don't do that. A bit of an older crowd here.

Coyote Ugly- The same one you may have been to in the USA, expect the same shenanigans but with Ukrainians. Not many tourists is a bonus. Once again, I'd recommend getting a table. I think it was about $30 for a liter of vodka and all our mixers. Almost every time there were girls here I had success. Sometimes it is dead, in which case Shooters is just a 10 minute walk, but Thur/Fri/Sat are normally good.

Sorry Babushka- another student bar, with a karaoke club on the main floor, dance club upstairs, and strip club in the basement. I had a bit of trouble meeting girls here, but the talent was solid. Proceed with caution, but worth checking out.

SMALLER BARS:
Paravoz- a small speakeasy pretty close to arena. Good for a date or meeting friends for dinner/cocktails. If you are making a night of it, it's close to Banka Bar

Banka Bar- a crazy little place with strong cocktails and campbell soup can wallpaper. They have a cocktail called a one way ticket. 2 absinthe shots (smoked and drank), 1 sambuka, and a foaming over bear, in a row, for $6. Go with your boys to pregame and chat up some groups of girls.

Barbara Bar- Multi floor complex, pretty relaxed with a nice rooftop. Great place for a date or meeting girls. Personally I liked the Kiev Mule cocktail.

PR Bar- Great place to pregame on Wednesday nights as it's the Couchsurfing meeting. Can meet some girls and head to a different bar, or meet guys and go to Shooters together.

Palata No 6- More of a bro pregame spot than anything, but check it out. Its a hospital theme, with the highlight being when you put on a fireproof coat, soldier helmet, and get hit on your head (which is on fire) but everything from wrenches to fire extinguishers to kegs while taking a series of 3 shots in a row. The bartenders are wearing scrubs and they also have great platters of shots served in test tubes.

BEACH CLUBS:

Beach clubs are where you must spend every Saturday and Sunday afternoon in Kiev. Just do it. They have drinks and food to cure your hangover, if the sight of the sexiest women you've ever seen doesn't do the job.

City Beach Club-
Get here early -1030am-, its first come first serve and you'll want a sun bed. Cost is $32 and you get 4 people in for that. Otherwise you'll be paying $8 each anyway for a way less social place you can bring girls back to. I found the pools the best place to talk to girls, but you have lots of options. Loud music and great parties on the weekends.
https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/234482869/

Bora Bora Beach Club-
My personal favorite. Get a centered sun bed and chat away to girls. Relaxed vibes and friendly people overall. They do reservations so you don't have to get here quite so early. Also a good option on the weekends for a night party. I found the walks to the bathroom very rewarding and almost every time brought a girl back to our table (where I was already locked down for the night, what a wingman haha)

Olmeca Beach Club-
More relaxed, and a bit less social than the other two. That said, I met the hottest girl of my entire trip there on my only approach. For severe hangovers, this might be the best option. $320 deposit for a table gets you 10 people in. Good luck using it up, we had 30 shots, a bottle of vodka and mixers and we still had enough left to order over 15 bottles of champagne.

DAYGAME

Basically anywhere. The best spots would probably be around Maidan square, in the malls, or on the beach at hidropark.

DATE VENUES
Hyatt Bar on 8- Pretty expensive $10 cocktails, but an amazing view of 2 of the cathedrals. Go there for a drink, get a kiss, and go for a walk.

Blues Bar-
I enjoyed Thursday nights here for dates. Every night has live music, but thursday is open mic night. Always pretty busy, and a good place to have a beer or snack and listen to some tunes.

Nikka Bar- My go to date spot. Not very busy on my date nights (Sun-Tue), and the back room is completely private from even the bartenders. You can sit on a couch with girl and enjoy amazing cocktails. A bit on the expensive end $6-8.

FOOD
Honestly, just check tripadvisor and other lists online, you can't go too wrong. Copper bar was 24hr, so that was nice for some late night snacks. Obrien's is a great place to catch some sports. You can't go too wrong though, even if it's not the best you are only out 5-10 dollars max.

QUALITY OF LIFE/CONCLUSION

Give it time and you will come to love Kiev. It takes a week or two to start understanding it, but it really is a blast. The people are extremely friendly, along with being one of the most patriotic countries I've ever seen.

There is an outdoor gym at hidropark called Kachulka where I worked out. Many of the machines are made of car parts, but don't get me wrong, it has more equipment than any gym you've ever been to, I'm talking like 60 benches. It was more for the comedy of it than anything, but the bonus is you do get a tan. Also the beach is only about 300 meters away.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-iron.html

The women are 2nd to none, and everything is about 10% the cost of London. The buildings are amazing, the laughs you get from the lack of laws and regulations is endless, and the safety is not a question, I'd feel safer there at 2am than downtown New York/Chicago/LA.

Finally, I'll give you the blueprint to success in Kiev.
1. Don't fret flakes, they flake early and often.
2. Have a pimp instagram account.
3. Here is the entirety of what many of your conversations should consist of.

You - Hello
Her- Shy response, Hi.
You- Do you speak english?
Her- So-So (a little) (some)
You- What is your name.
Her- Anastasia
You- You live in Kiev?
Her- Yes, and you(only sometimes they ask, but the next response is the same regardless)
You- I am from America, have you ever been to America
Her- No
You- You would like to go to New York wouldn't you?
Her- Laughs, yes how do you know.
You- You seem like you would like it. Do you have Instagram?
Her- Yes- add her, look through her pictures and like a few that stick out. Then offer her to look at yours.
You- We should go for a drink later this week
Her- Yes, ok
You- I'll message you on instragam, nice to meet you.

I didn't get laid for the first week, but by the last week I had a rotation that was filling every night of the week, so don't get down if you don't get any action early on.

If you have any questions, hit me up.

First of all... fantastic datasheet.

Second.... So what you did was just add tons of girls on Instagram and then hit them up again later for dates? I mean how exactly did you do it?

How many closes did you get in this month and where did you get most of them from?

All in all how much did this month cost YOU? I'm assuming you spent 600 on rent cause you said you split it with someone.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Very good datasheet.

One thing's missing though, in the list of likely questions: the dreaded, or at least tiresome (corrected below in good English, mind you, because many chicks will ask the following, but using rather bad English grammar):

"What are you doing in Ukraine. How long have you been here in Ukraine, already? How long will you stay"

Quote: (08-09-2016 06:45 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Very good datasheet.

One thing's missing though, in the list of likely questions: the dreaded, or at least tiresome (corrected below in good English, mind you, because many chicks will ask the following, but using rather bad English grammar):

"What are you doing in Ukraine. How long have you been here in Ukraine, already? How long will you stay"

This questions mean she is interested. A good sign if you are able to provide right answers.

Read this way:

"How long will you stay" - I am interested in you, please tell me you are going to stay for a long time.
"What are you doing in Ukraine" - please make me believe you are not a sex tourist.
"How long have you been here in Ukraine" - how many girls you have already met? What is my competition?

@the6iz: Kachulka. It is hilarious how you spell it [Image: biggrin.gif] Kachalka, from Russian kachat' - to pump. Kachalka literally a place to pump iron.
Good sheet, how come you did not come in touch with team Kiev? I think nearly half of foreigners in Kiev this summer were from RVF (note: extreme exaggeration)
Surprised to find out that I am not the only one practicing IG closing and I felt like a pioneer.

@the6ix, great datasheet however the question I am most interested in is how did you manage to go out and do night game for 4 weeks straight? Wha
For me anything more than 3 nights going out in a row and I feel like I need to detox my body and do something more productive. Also, while Kiev is a nice city I feel like after 1 week I get extremely bored there as a tourist. So, did you hit up any other places in UA and if so what were your experiences as compared with Kiev?

Bro...Awesome...I'm there right now putting this data sheet into action...

Last weekend I was hanging out with the sister of a Ukranian girl I'm seeing.
She lives in Kiev but she was here on vacation.

She complained about "there are so few men" to meet in Kiev and how she hated being single.

Then she reveals that sometimes she use to "meet a few foreigners on weekends"

I immedeately started to think..well how many RVF guys have you been fucking. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Happy to give your first rep point for a great data sheet. I am in Kiev now and will put this to use.

The OP's outline of dating tactics is very good. It's imperative to filter out the timewaster girls who just want free drinks etc. It's hard to grasp this at first, because it seems incredible that a girl will instant date you just to get a miserable ice cream, but some of them will have that in mind.

The best way to filter is simply not paying out on dates combined with escalating sexually--the only real way to test if a girl likes you or not.

Keep the first date short and cheap, they have this BS about not kissing on first date (more likely to be imposed on foreigners) so get it out of the way. You don't want a 'grandstand' evening date as a first date--they are unlikely to close and it will create a provider vibe. If she's taking your soft escalation and kino on first date then see again, if not then NEXT.

I'd argue that being seen forking out money in nightclubs is a good way to attract gold diggers but hey, each to his own.

For the newbies, be aware that many girls here have a kind 'default mercantilist mentality'. A lot of girls will simply go with a foreigner in order to get drinks etc, without even kissing the guy, and then boast about it afterwards with their friends. Better not to be that chump.

Really great to see a fresh data sheet about Kiev and not another addition to the Ukraine thread which is way too long to find anything useful. The list of nightlife spots is very accurate and there are not many more clubs you could add to this list (a few which are only open in summer maybe and a few karaoke places). This shows how little option you have in Kiev considering the size of the city.

Quote: (08-09-2016 04:33 PM)the6ix Wrote:  

How many girls here actually said NO to you or did just say yes because they wanted to be polite? Thing is in my opinion girls from Kiev are not interested in the US at all. They might be interested in you but not because of the fact that you are from the US. The reason for this is that they either had a their visa application rejected or don't like the US because the Euromaidan and the results of it.

For me as a non US citizen it works well to joke about how fat American people are and how much they eat. And also joking about the ugly love tourists from the US come to look for a Ukrainean bride works well.

Don't get me wrong on this one and I know that many Americans from this forum do very well but I think Ukrainian girls prefer guys with EU passports. Just my two cents hope you are not offended I just think that playing this "I am American" card does not work.

Agree that guys with EU passports do better here. I think its simply because it's closer and a lot of them have some experience with a friend / relative who has married a guy from the EU. It's a lot easier to come home and visit family for a week than it would be from the US or in my case, australia.

The other thing i might add is that it seems relatively easy to pull a 6 / 7 here but anything about that seems very challenging. Most of the really hot girls here have instagram / facebook accounts with thousands of followers and appear to travel quite regularly, no doubt at the expense of some rich arab oil tycoon.

Quote: (08-10-2016 02:29 AM)superschalk Wrote:  

Really great to see a fresh data sheet about Kiev and not another addition to the Ukraine thread which is way too long to find anything useful. The list of nightlife spots is very accurate and there are not many more clubs you could add to this list (a few which are only open in summer maybe and a few karaoke places). This shows how little option you have in Kiev considering the size of the city.

How many girls here actually said NO to you or did just say yes because they wanted to be polite? Thing is in my opinion girls from Kiev are not interested in the US at all. They might be interested in you but not because of the fact that you are from the US. The reason for this is that they either had a their visa application rejected or don't like the US because the Euromaidan and the results of it.

For me as a non US citizen it works well to joke about how fat American people are and how much they eat. And also joking about the ugly love tourists from the US come to look for a Ukrainean bride works well.

Don't get me wrong on this one and I know that many Americans from this forum do very well but I think Ukrainian girls prefer guys with EU passports. Just my two cents hope you are not offended I just think that playing this "I am American" card does not work.

The variance between the attraction of an individual white European and an individual white American is far larger than that between the variance in their thinking about Europeans or Americans on the whole. In other words, it's really not an issue worth thinking about for most guys.

Quote: (08-09-2016 06:36 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

First of all... fantastic datasheet.

Second.... So what you did was just add tons of girls on Instagram and then hit them up again later for dates? I mean how exactly did you do it?

How many closes did you get in this month and where did you get most of them from?

All in all how much did this month cost YOU? I'm assuming you spent 600 on rent cause you said you split it with someone.

Hey so yep basically just instagram over numbers or facebook. Then I'd message them the next day and either set the date up over instagram or get their Viber (more common than whatsapp there).

6 closes for the month. Could have been quite a few more but I stuck with a good rotation by the end and stopped the efforts on new ones.

All in it was probably was probably $1000-1300 for the month plus rent which was split with my buddy so $600 each. . Keep in mind this is no meals cooked at home, aside from when a ukrainian girl cook me borsch in her lingerie, almost every night going out, and living in a prime place.

Quote: (08-09-2016 06:45 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Very good datasheet.

Haha yeah it came up for sure. I would say I was living in Ukraine for a month and that I own a company online. I was here in January and I liked it so I came back. It's cheap and the women are beautiful, then I'd make a joke about how I wasn't here for cheap women, they were separate things. Honestly it wasn't that hard to work through that, although some of my friends went with lies about this. I personally just say it how it is and if they have a problem with it then so be it

Quote: (08-10-2016 03:03 AM)ozryan Wrote:  

Agree that guys with EU passports do better here. I think its simply because it's closer and a lot of them have some experience with a friend / relative who has married a guy from the EU. It's a lot easier to come home and visit family for a week than it would be from the US or in my case, australia.

The other thing i might add is that it seems relatively easy to pull a 6 / 7 here but anything about that seems very challenging. Most of the really hot girls here have instagram / facebook accounts with thousands of followers and appear to travel quite regularly, no doubt at the expense of some rich arab oil tycoon.

I don't agree with the claim that they would choose Americans or Australians if they weren't so far away, Ukrainians are Europeans and thus are more aligned with European culture than American

I suspect Polish guys would do well when a girl is considering LTR, similar cultural and language, EU passport. Also Germans because they act more "Proper" and "Serious", whereas some Westerners can come across as too flighty.

Quote: (08-09-2016 09:41 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

@the6ix, great datasheet however the question I am most interested in is how did you manage to go out and do night game for 4 weeks straight? Wha
For me anything more than 3 nights going out in a row and I feel like I need to detox my body and do something more productive. Also, while Kiev is a nice city I feel like after 1 week I get extremely bored there as a tourist. So, did you hit up any other places in UA and if so what were your experiences as compared with Kiev?

I am blessed with the inability to get hangovers, so detoxes for me aren't really a thing. I work from 5-8pm when I'm there, so party til 4am, sleep til 10, hit the gym, hit something touristy and get some work done.

I didn't ever get bored there personally. I'd check out something just about every day, whether its a museum, cathedral, chernobyl, the former presidents mansion, or just the beach. The only other place I went was Odessa and I did enjoy it, but probably wouldn't want to spend too long there. That said the best workout of my entire life was at my hotel there while there were 3 ukrainian 9's doing pole dancing practice in the same room haha.

Edit: Also went to Lviv in the winter, it's a very quirky and fun city. It would be perfect for a weekend getaway with a girl. Lot's of cool speakeasy or themed bars, but also more of a Polish type of city than Ukrainian.

Thanks for the kind words! Regarding the American card, I think you can probably replace it with just about anything. I don't think it is really important where you are from aside from being Ukrainian or Turkish. I was friends with Danish, Swedish, Aussie and Mexican friends that were doing just fine there. For me, the American card works great but I think it's more of how you rock it rather than what you are rocking. Being 28, girls can tell I'm not there for sex tourism, so an older person may have more trouble with that hurdle.

Quote: (08-10-2016 02:23 PM)the6ix Wrote:  

Thanks for the kind words! Regarding the American card, I think you can probably replace it with just about anything.
Quote:Quote:

I don't think it is really important where you are from aside from being Ukrainian or Turkish.
I was friends with Danish, Swedish, Aussie and Mexican friends that were doing just fine there. For me, the American card works great but I think it's more of how you rock it rather than what you are rocking. Being 28, girls can tell I'm not there for sex tourism, so an older person may have more trouble with that hurdle.

Nice datasheet, bar list is useful, always looking for some cool bars that I don't know about

I don't think it is really important where you are from aside from being Ukrainian or Turkish.

A newcomer to Ukraine will often remark upon the huge difference in appearance between the men and women, but trust me, Ukrainian guys who have a modicum of game, looks, money will do better than 95% of foreigners

Being 28, girls can tell I'm not there for sex tourism, so an older person may have more trouble with that hurdle.

Come on [Image: smile.gif] .........even the ditziest Ukrainian girls from the provinces know why foreigners are vacationing in Ukraine - whether you are 28 or 60 yo. They are not naive and will assume (correctly so) that you are here to fuck girls. Period. Ukrainian girls are not stupid and they know the deal -in their view (and I agree with that), the sex-tourists are not only the P4P players, but all foreigners ... they clearly know that their main goal in the Ukraine is to have sex, and especially if the guy doesn't speak the language and doesn't know shit about Ukrainian culture. No matter if he is 22 yo or 62 yo, a tourist in the Ukraine is a sex-tourist (and even if you say that you have a "legitimate" reason like, "I'm here on business", they will smell the BS and many will blow you off. As I have claimed it already maybe 10 times, it's now 25 years that Ukraine is on the sex-tourist map ....it's in girls DNA to be aware about tourists .....that said, some - but not all - girls obviously still "play the game", which admittedly is good for the guys on a few weeks sex-holidays.

Quote: (08-10-2016 02:58 PM)Vronski Wrote:  

Being 28, girls can tell I'm not there for sex tourism, so an older person may have more trouble with that hurdle.

Come on [Image: smile.gif] .........even the ditziest Ukrainian girls from the provinces know why foreigners are vacationing in Ukraine - whether you are 28 or 60 yo. They are not naive and will assume (correctly so) that you are here to fuck girls. Period. Ukrainian girls are not stupid and they know the deal -in their view (and I agree with that), the sex-tourists are not only the P4P players, but all foreigners ... they clearly know that their main goal in the Ukraine is to have sex, and especially if the guy doesn't speak the language and doesn't know shit about Ukrainian culture. No matter if he is 22 yo or 62 yo, a tourist in the Ukraine is a sex-tourist (and even if you say that you have a "legitimate" reason like, "I'm here on business", they will smell the BS and many will blow you off. As I have claimed it already maybe 10 times, it's now 25 years that Ukraine is on the sex-tourist map ....it's in girls DNA to be aware about tourists .....that said, some - but not all - girls obviously still "play the game", which admittedly is good for the guys on a few weeks sex-holidays.

Vronski - the big picture is the age difference issue is slowly slipping into the Ukrainian diet like other forms of Western crap even if they know the younger guys are there to bang too. 10 years ago age was never a issue.

Hell 5 years ago 90% of Ukrainian girls had their pictures in the resumes they send me and now less then half do.
It's a Instagram world we live as has been said often on the board and I agree.

Since your a older guy like me are you honestly getting the hot young 19 year old's as easy as 5 years ago ?

Take a look on the streets, I don't see huge numbers of 8 plus girls dating guys with huge age differences.

OP obviously means that people can tell that he is not in Ukraine to pay for sex, not that he is not here to fuck girls. Young decent looking guys with some personality usually don't pay for sex.

I would say most but not all girls know that you are in Ukraine for sex, it depends on the guy's age and what age of girls he is dating. For a 25 year old banging 18yr olds then many of them are not familiar with that a sex tourist is(in English or Russian), and they can't conceive any reason whatsoever why a Western European or American would be in Ukraine in the first place

But, on a date with a 27yr old it feels like you're on a tight rope, there's no silly questions, no ditzy smiles and giggles, you're guilty of being a sex tourist, or sex adventurer for want of a better term, until proven innocent.

One more thing I should mention that I forgot in my original post. When you are messaging the girls, keep it as simple as possible and use broken english similar to them. Sayings such as "Sure, that works" will send them into mass confusion. I lost so many dates early on due to misunderstanding over text. Something like this is all you need-

We go for drink on Thursday?
-Yes)))
Ok I see you at 7pm at Blah Blah Bar
-Good)

And on the note of text messaging, you will probably be confused when every message they send has that ) afterwards. It is a smiley face, and the more they send you the better. You should incorporate that into your messaging as well.

Quote: (08-11-2016 12:33 AM)the6ix Wrote:  

One more thing I should mention that I forgot in my original post. When you are messaging the girls, keep it as simple as possible and use broken english similar to them. Sayings such as "Sure, that works" will send them into mass confusion. I lost so many dates early on due to misunderstanding over text. Something like this is all you need-

We go for drink on Thursday?
-Yes)))
Ok I see you at 7pm at Blah Blah Bar
-Good)

And on the note of text messaging, you will probably be confused when every message they send has that ) afterwards. It is a smiley face, and the more they send you the better. You should incorporate that into your messaging as well.

Yes, also when speaking to girls with limited English.

Only problem is that you can get used to it and when you return to your native country you sound like a complete c*nt [Image: smile.gif]

Dealing with the 'sex tourist' issue is better defined a simply taking a bit more care not to trigger her forebrain into ASD mode. Their sensitivity to this will get greater as more and more tourists go over. It's an issue in every country you visit, but more so in Ukraine. No big deal. Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of game will know how to deal with the issue.

However, not triggering 'her forebrain into ASD mode' doesn't mean you have to switch into provider mode or tell a pack of lies about why you are there. The former approach turns you into a chump--unless it's what you are actually looking for and the girl is reciprocating-- and the latter will get spotted a mile off.

There are plenty of girls who want a bit of fun with a foreigner. The job is to find them, not waste time on the girls looking to tool foreigners (Turks get tooled a LOT here) or girls looking to slow things down (more an issue for white Americans/Europeans) because she thinks it's an optimal way to get into a relationship. Those girls (toolers, slow girls) aren't leads, or near misses, or hot girls you could have fucked with a bit more luck etc. They need filtering out hard and early, before they become another boring 'hard luck anecdote'.

The thing about Ukraine is a lot of guys seem to come here and think they are making progress, and just got 'unlucky', but the truth is if you aren't fucking them, then they are probably 'fucking' you.

No matter if he is 22 yo or 62 yo, a tourist in the Ukraine is a sex-tourist

That is true, but in the general sense and not just in the Ukraine. All men are "love tourists" and instinctively go, as much as they are able, to where the fertile & fit women are. Have been and will always be, since the first caveman took a trip to the caves next door.

The real distinction should separate the guys naturally gaming on their own accord, and the others (without game?) going on artificial 'tours'.

Otherwise, anytime a healthy man goes anywhere he is technically a "love tourist".