rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Interest after you leave country

Weird one, throwing it out there.

Online date, meet her, make out heavy at end of night but it was her venue and could not close due to her brother being in town. That too was causing issues the whole time I was there.

We tried to hook up again, but my work schedule kept getting in the way. I actually flaked on her twice while I was there as a couple nights she wanted to meet late and I was dead...... Where am I going. Her txts when I was there were ok, nothing crazy, but steady. Call it a couple word here and there. The day I left , I shot her a photo of me in my banana keeper and she's been txtimg a lot and even sent a nice one of her in her bra. Txts are much different and more frequent now. She knows I'm coming back in 1 or 2 weeks......

Attention whore? Regardless going to keep that flame going while here until I return and we will see. Will post up.

Note, my return is work based, but I do want to tap that as well but have others on chain.

This doesn't warrant it's own thread. Are you asking a question here?

You hung out one time and she seemed interested and had some steamy makeout and she couldn't stay out due to family obligations (allegedly - she probably just didn't want to fuck you the first time she met you) then you turned her town multiple times when she wanted to see you again, now she is sending you sexy pics and texting you more frequently. You are going back to her town soon.

Sounds like you have a girl who is overtly interested in you. I don't understand the confusion.

GS,

Move the thread delete it whatever. Question is/was, what's up with more txts and seeming more engaged after I left?

Quote: (07-29-2016 07:29 PM)Coveyleader Wrote:  

GS,

Move the thread delete it whatever. Question is/was, what's up with more txts and seeming more engaged after I left?

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Aka giving her the gift of missing you.

Standard Girl Behavior. It's why you have to lead in the moment, because chicks are very wishy washy when put to the question. It's only after the option is no longer there, they realize they wanted it.

WIA

Quote: (07-29-2016 07:29 PM)Coveyleader Wrote:  

GS,

She wants your money. Any white male going to these countries are only hit on because of either money or they want to move to the US? Are you this naive? [Image: tard.gif]

Newbie forum

Im hanging for the update. Did OP get the bang? Will she LMR him again? I can't sleep until I know.

Banana keeper???

Quote: (07-29-2016 06:51 PM)Coveyleader Wrote:  

Weird one, throwing it out there.

Online date, meet her, make out heavy at end of night but it was her venue and could not close due to her brother being in town. That too was causing issues the whole time I was there.

We tried to hook up again, but my work schedule kept getting in the way. I actually flaked on her twice while I was there as a couple nights she wanted to meet late and I was dead...... Where am I going. Her txts when I was there were ok, nothing crazy, but steady. Call it a couple word here and there. The day I left , I shot her a photo of me in my banana keeper and she's been txtimg a lot and even sent a nice one of her in her bra. Txts are much different and more frequent now. She knows I'm coming back in 1 or 2 weeks......

Attention whore? Regardless going to keep that flame going while here until I return and we will see. Will post up.

Note, my return is work based, but I do want to tap that as well but have others on chain.

OP was this country Mexico? Mexico City? Did you flake on her because your wife was catching on to your cheating ways? Any chance of you sharing your photo of you in your banana keeper? PM if needed. [Image: banana.gif]