rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

We make it on the The Young Turks..

https://youtu.be/sUbTaDAl8GA

Original Thread: thread-48271.html

Posts they discussed in the video include:

"Like rape, does the term sexual harrasment pretty much no longer have any real meaning? IE it's safe to assume there's no chance this guy actually touched her or said anything overtly lewd"- Ziltoid.

"As somebody who's been job hunting for some time now picturing being fired, in this job market, over some twit finding you 'creepy'.... Sad to say I'm finding it hard to blame him."- Ziltoid

"As far as I'm concerned, his being guilty of not giving these bitches the tingles is what caused him to get fired, and in turn, murder this chick." - Commentor

"He wasn't trying to be rude to anyone on his job.He wasn't trying to be a pick-up artist on his job and shitting where he eats. His "prior complaints leading up to his firing" are almost certainly trumped up charges. His crime? Being a beta male raised without a father and a domineering mother"- Samseau

I do believe Ziltoids comment to be a bit extreme, justifying the killing. But I find the overall tone of the thread was that firing somebody for what was more than likely some awkward flirting, will only lead to frustrated beta chump doing crazy shit. As usual, TYT points out the small extreme component of something that is much larger than what they make it out to be.

Growth Over Everything Else.

This is probably due to her seeing Roosh in person.

This is from over a year ago, and we already talked about it, on page 3 of that very thread.
thread-48271...pid1046386

edit; So, basically this is a dupe thread.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

damn, that's what I get for not doing my due diligence.

Growth Over Everything Else.

That chick from TYT is such an unpleasant cunt.

Quote: (07-26-2016 10:07 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

I'd still bang. Just don't deny the Armenian genocide by the Turks and you are in.

Quote: (07-26-2016 10:25 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2016 10:07 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

I'd still bang. Just don't deny the Armenian genocide by the Turks and you are in.

Anyone else notice the irony of an Armenian-American presenting for a show named after the faction that carried out the genocide of her people?

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Oh, and WB