rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What was your handsomest year?

Mine was 29 or 30. I'm 34 now and use pics from 32 on my Tinder profile.

Every year.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

I'm a late bloomer. I'm 24 but people ask me all the time if I'm 18. My body is still maturing. No body or facial hair. My jawline is becoming more defined, face is less round.

I'm guessing it will be around 32-35, so 8-10 years from now.

What a depressing theme for a thread. I'm 29 and I'm confident I have not reached my "physical peak" yet. I'm stronger now with bigger muscles than I was in my mid or early 20's, and look more distinguished and less "boyish." I'd like to think my better years are still ahead of me. There are still things I can do to make myself look far more attractive than my younger self. Teeth straightening and whitening, lasik surgery for my eyes, and more complimentary hairstyles etc.

The current one so far. I'm losing fat substantially for the first time (shoutout to Hannibal, Lyle McDonald, and RFL) after being overweight for most of my life and beginning to see real results from lifting.

Quote: (07-24-2016 07:11 PM)Ringo Wrote:  

I'm 24

No body or facial hair

Is that even possible? Perhaps you just have light hair?

Americans are dreamers too

This year has gotta be pretty up there, at least just in terms of physical fitness.

I've never been more into the gym than I am this year.

That said I think my face is showing some signs of aging. I don't think I'll ever be able to get the type of face I had around 2006, when I was 17

Unfortunately, it was when I was about 7.

The same as an unopened bottle of wine's tastiest year

[Image: Portland-Wine-Storage-racks.jpg]

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (07-24-2016 09:51 PM)Krivo Wrote:  

Unfortunately, it was when I was about 7.

[Image: Macaulay_Culkin_1991_B.jpg]

I would say 25. My beard is substantially thicker and my voice oddly enough got deeper this year. I changed my diet, supps, and exercise substantially so that has something to do with it.

What a depressing thread...

2016, i keep getting better each year.

I think i am becoming better looking as I age. For once, I finally look like a man and less like a kid. I saw my mother for the first time in a year and she remarked that I look a lot more mature and radiate more strength than I have in a year.

I was always "handsome" as a kid due to my facial structure but I always looked a bit plain in my eyes. But the years have been good to me. I shaved my head, put on muscle and took more risks and I think it shows. Perhaps I don't look as good as I did at 24, but I think challenges add a certain something to a man's poise that might manifest itself in his looks.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

The current year.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Men usually peak physically in their early 30s.

Quote: (07-25-2016 05:51 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

I think i am becoming better looking as I age. For once, I finally look like a man and less like a kid. I saw my mother for the first time in a year and she remarked that I look a lot more mature and radiate more strength than I have in a year.

I was always "handsome" as a kid due to my facial structure but I always looked a bit plain in my eyes. But the years have been good to me. I shaved my head, put on muscle and took more risks and I think it shows. Perhaps I don't look as good as I did at 24, but I think challenges add a certain something to a man's poise that might manifest itself in his looks.

I agree with this, When I was somewhere around 29/30 I think I looked my best as a young man, put people would have always assumed I was somewhere around 25. Now as I near 40 I think I'm coming into my own look as an "adult man"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Was???

Deus vult!

27 or 28

If only you knew how bad things really are.

[ current year ]

Can anyone really know how good looking they are unless they are told? I have never been good looking so I havent had a 'handsomest year',

Don't debate me.

If you don't think you're handsome right now, move to newbie thread and start over.

Every year I get better my friend. I always find new ways to step it up.

Growth Over Everything Else.

I have always looked much older then I was. I will be 24 soon and finally my look is similar to my age (it depends on having or not having a beard).
This year is probably the best. I have always kept myself in good shape, but this year I pushed it the most. I balanced working out with running and both trained very hard, the result is probably the womens ideal.
I am often being told I look good, both from women and men.

Anyway, men should be at the top at 27, so it´s gonna be better.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

That's a really great concept to think about. I'm 30, and currently 192 pounds. I tell people my weight and they don't believe I'm that heavy--I assume it's a compliment. I've been doing Medhi's 5x5 program for a year and definitely added some size/density to my upper body and my legs. I desire more definition which seems to be slowly coming.

Facewise, I think I was probably most "handsome" at 26-28 when I was in a crossfit gym. As I just exited the Marines, I've been experimenting with facial hair and a different haircut.