rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why does a girl cancel the date, when I've already made out with her?

Why does a girl cancel the date, when I've already made out with her? I know there are some threads about it, so feel free to place my thread anywhere else [Image: angel.gif]

So here's my story:
I met this girl (let's name her N.) on saturday night in a nice club in the city where I live (Germany). I wasn't going out alone but with three buddies of mine. One of them is a big boss at the local mall and the other guy seemed to have high value, since he's every weekend in this club and knows many frequenting girls there. We were having fun dancing and then I started to approach girls on the dancefloor after a few drinks the boss bought for us. Then this girl (a five) came with her friend (also a five) and started to talk to us because one of them was working at the mall and her boss was there.

So first I ignored this girl because of other options (was already gaming on a hot mexican (eight) and her polish friend (seven). So this first girl (N.) started to show she's interested in me, she was asking questions about my age, job and other shit an interested girl wouldn't even bother asking. I asked her to guess my age (21) and she said I looked like 19 (don't know if it's a good sign). So she said that she turned 21 that night. Then these two chicks disappeared to meet their friends. After 20 minutes we met them again and started dancing. I was dancing with the second and started touching, so it drove the N. crazy.

TL;DR later on I was making out with N. [Image: blush.gif] She gave me her number though I didn't ask for it (yet), "so we can find each other in case we separate" (that club was huge, with 3 dance floors). The logistics wasn't going to work for me, because I drank too much that evening and my buddy lived two blocks away, but she said that I have to call her the next day, which I didn't want to do.

I called her on monday at 8 p.m. and she picked up the phone in the first second (I was shocked, because I expected that she wouldn't pick up and I'd have to play this funny back and forth phone game). First thing she asked me was: "so you found a strange number in your phone and wanted to figure out who it was?". I said: "yeah, but I usually call the people that I enter in my contact list, so it's nothing special". I did some smalltalk with her and I think the first false move I made was telling her: "oh, of course you had birthday on saturday, cool" after she said that she was celebrating with her granny on sunday (i was too cocky and a little bit disrespectful). I invited her for some drinks on tuesday and I didn't want to make that anti flake move so I decided to tell her the exact place and time we should meet. She said that she had to work on wednesday so I said it wouldn't take too much time. She agreed.

On the next day (tuesday) she sent me a message where she canceled. I was disappointed though I knew it could happen. But I wasn't depressed and partied all night with my friends. I didn't give a f*ck about this chick and didn't reply since that.

I know it's not cool to ask before I decide to move on, but I think I should move on, because i'm planning to visit Ukraine for two weeks and since I'm russian, I'm not going to have any language barriers there. There are many girls thet already know that they'll have german guests => oh yeah, say hello to my pussy! [Image: sleepy.gif]

Sorry for the long text, but here's my question: what did I miss, what went wrong with this chick (N.) [Image: huh.gif] I'm an average looking russian guy, I go to gym and I don't have fears to approach though I have some acne scars. My english is bad, I know...

Girls will always flake for as many reasons as there are grains of sand on a beach. Don't stress yourself over it, just tighten your game and move on to the next one.

Quote: (07-28-2011 03:33 AM)deadvant Wrote:  

But I wasn't depressed and partied all night with my friends. I didn't give a f*ck about this chick and didn't reply since that.

You do give a fuck about this chick. You would not have taken the time to write all of this if you didn't.
That is your issue-you're too invested in a very average girl who you only made out with.

Quote:Quote:

I know it's not cool to ask before I decide to move on, but I think I should move on, because i'm planning to visit Ukraine for two weeks and since I'm russian, I'm not going to have any language barriers there. There are many girls thet already know that they'll have german guests => oh yeah, say hello to my pussy! [Image: sleepy.gif]

Good, problem solved. Forget about this girl.

Quote:Quote:

Sorry for the long text, but here's my question: what did I miss, what went wrong with this chick (N.) [Image: huh.gif] I'm an average looking russian guy, I go to gym and I don't have fears to approach though I have some acne scars. My english is bad, I know...

It doesn't matter. As has been said, girls can flake for any multitude of reasons(makeouts don't count for much with them). Overanalyzing yourself with them is often a waste of time.

Remember: pussy is not a rare commodity. She isn't anything special, and there will be other girls. Go find them and forget about this one. She isn't even worth the effort you've given to write all of this so far.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (07-28-2011 05:03 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

You do give a fuck about this chick. You would not have taken the time to write all of this if you didn't.
That is your issue-you're too invested in a very average girl who you only made out with.

you're right! I have to move on - I will move on!
If she hits me up I will probably respond and see if I get the notch, but I won't invest in her so much. It's her loss [Image: sleepy.gif]

Im just going to add one small note to what has already been written.

When you make out with a woman, you have about a 4 hour window to escalate to sex. Now, don't ask me about some medical journal study that proves this; I just know from many years of SNL's.

Women start to rationalize shit a few hours after they make-out with guy: was I to easy? am I slut? is he a player? does he only want sex? I just got my period etc.

The "magic spell" that led to the make-out wears off fast!

When you make out with a woman, you must push for the f-close and be relentless about it.

Otherwise, you'll find yourself on this forum with another similar post.

Mixx

Quote: (07-28-2011 06:43 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

When you make out with a woman, you have about a 4 hour window to escalate to sex.
yeah, I know... but as I said the logistics wasn't going to work for me and I don't think she would consider fucking me in the bathroom, because she said "not that fast, girls like it slowly" as I was making out with her, but she didn't stop...

Uhm yeah, I'm here to learn the science and discuss about the mistakes I've made, so the next time I won't fail on the field when it comes to using my skills properly.

The next two weeks in the Ukraine I'm going to push more for SNL, but the logistics won't be that good again, because I'll stay at my friends house 10 miles away from Odessa, where I'm actually going to game chicks... the only two options are: to bang in the car (BMW [Image: blush.gif]) or to go with the chick to her place and let my friends pick me up the next day...

Are there any other places to fuck?

If you're logistics are not in check BEFORE you step out of your house to game, you're wasting your time. It's like a soldier going into battle with heavy weapons but no ammo.

Things are not going to "fall in place" for you. Getting a ONS is like a game of chess, you have to think 10 moves ahead, and have detours that respond to your opponents possible moves to get back on track to check-mate..

Also, if you see you are going nowhere after 30 minutes -MOVE ON! No, things do not get better; time is your worst enemy next to her shit tests.

The next time a girl tells you things like "Not too fast, I like it slow", make FUN of it AND HER gor even saying it! Never put your tail between your legs and just accept it without giving her shit about it! MAN UP! this is war soldier!

I would of responded "oh, don't worry, that's exactly how I'd give it to you" always keep pushing the sexual vibe.

she will not do this for you!

Mixx

well, as you said you were even touching another girl in the club and made her jealous,so i guess that she gave you the number while she was drunk and then in the next day she thought 'why i gave my number to that asshole?' and then when you called and were too cocky then she thought 'ok,hes REALLY an asshole' even the fact that she said "so you found a strange number in your phone and wanted to figure out who it was?" shows that
this happened to me before.. in the day after i think 'why the hell i gave attention to that guy?' alcohol sucks

PS: If you dont give a fuck about this girl so why are you here writing a big text about that? and why you say that you have to move on? ahhh cmon

^^

........I rest my case.

Mixx

Im just going to add one small note to what has already been written.

When you make out with a woman, you have about a 4 hour window to escalate to sex. Now, don't ask me about some medical journal study that proves this; I just know from many years of SNL's.

Women start to rationalize shit a few hours after they make-out with guy: was I to easy? am I slut? is he a player? does he only want sex? I just got my period etc.

The "magic spell" that led to the make-out wears off fast!

When you make out with a woman, you must push for the f-close and be relentless about it.

Mixx

Now, I've gone out on dates with women I've made out with beforehand.

But the majority of kiss-closes followed by a number have turned into flakes. I'm finding that being more aggressive rewards me with more sex (I'm kinda following the no-date challenge).

For WHATEVER reason, girls are not comfortable going out with most guys they meet in a bar/club. So pushing for the same night sex has a far greater chance of success, because you can take advantage while she's under the spell of being seduced, just like MiXX says.

The 4-hour rule seems like a good one; I think back through my experiences and one-night stands, and none of them have exceeded 4 hours after the kiss.

There's also a certain way to escalate the kiss that works for me as well, you don't want to kiss her for too long, but you don't want to pull away too fast and awkwardly either. You gotta have the right mixture of passionate make-out followed by alpha aloofness. Usually I just kiss for 2-3 seconds, and then pull away slowly. This appears to be the type of kissing that girls most enjoy.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (07-28-2011 08:39 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

If you're logistics are not in check BEFORE you step out of your house to game, you're wasting your time. It's like a soldier going into battle with heavy weapons but no ammo.
so does this mean no logistics - no lays? Anyway I'm gonna see if I can get some notches there.

Quote: (07-28-2011 09:10 AM)Sweety Wrote:  

'why i gave my number to that asshole?' and then when you called and were too cocky then she thought 'ok,hes REALLY an asshole' even the fact that she said "so you found a strange number in your phone and wanted to figure out who it was?" shows that
uhm I'm not an asshole, I'm just trying to be one, I think it has something to do with the alphaness.

Quote: (07-28-2011 09:10 AM)Sweety Wrote:  

PS: If you dont give a fuck about this girl so why are you here writing a big text about that? and why you say that you have to move on? ahhh cmon
You're right. I couldn't resist and sent a restart message. It goes like that: "hey how was work" (no question mark)
She replied in 4 minutes with: "it was ok. a little too long for my taste, and how about you" - WTF was that? I don't even know how to translate this from German... sounds like a hint (so come and fuck me already, why do you need so long to get it?)
Then she wrote that she's baking a cake and I asked if I could have a bit. She didn't answer... Now it's clear: I'LL MOVE ON!

Girls will make out with ANYBODY. Sorry, don't think you're special because of that. If you bang her, that's another story... but even then...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee