rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European Music Festivals Datasheet + Report

Hi , I have been a late bloomer into the whole Festival scene and my first ever festival was in 2014 when I was 24 . However ever since I have been omnipresent in the music festival scene and a few things I have noticed and picked up along the way .

I have only done medium to small music festivals 10-40k crowd and not massive commercial ones like Tomorrowland or Ultra .

GET FREE TICKETS + VIP PASSES

Unless you are going to Tomorrowland or Ultra or Sziget it's very easy and feasible to get free Press/VIP Passes . Contact a bunch of Online magazines and mail the guy running it or "Editor" and tell them you will go to a certain Festival or do a Festival run at your own cost and that you can provide his medium with Free photos + Band interviews or music reviews if required . Most small online publications would swoop this with both hands as they desperately seek contents . Target music review magazines or similar depending on the Festival you are going to . Choices are plenty and location independent so feel free to hit up metal.de (Germany ) or some house music magazine in Sweden or UK or USA .

I am a professional photographer and ever since I cracked the code none of my friends or acquaintances never buy festival tickets anymore. You can PM me if you want further info or need suggestions of magazines to help sort out the accreditations .

Even if you can afford to or don't mind paying for the Festival ticket it is very important to go via the Free Press Accrediations process . You get a different colour wrist band which gives you access in the press Vip area , backstage and a special pass hanging over your neck which makes all the girls curious and within 30 seconds of opening any random girl they would ask you how you got the pass. They often think you are part of the artists entourage or a DJ or similar .

Also at most Festivals the Press/VIP Pass would give you access to real showers with hot water and mirrors and better toilets . You also get access to a VIP camping area.

You would spend way less money on alcohol as you can carry a backpack with a bottle of Malibu or Bacardi along with a bottle of orange juice and no one would frisk you at the gates . The security would never check your bags and would just assume you are carrying camera equipments no matter how big or heavy your bags is .

Take a real prosumer camera / Reflex with you . If you carry a camera and a backpack with Malibu to share with the Festival goers you would be hitting the scene like a Boss ! From personal experience it's insanely easy to open a group of girls or to pick up conversations with literally anyone with a camera in hand . Your DHV goes through the roof . If you want to feel how ridiculously easy it is for a Brad Pitt type to get laid .. try this at a festival to get a glimpse of it .

Although I almost never go to enjoy a concert or listen to a live act I have a friend who has picked up numerous girls with the following scheme . He goes to the front row where you find most of the devoted fans . He then approaches girls 10 mins before concert and tells them he can take them backstage and introduce the artist to her and get her autographs/pics if she fancied . He enjoys the show and takes the girls backstage by giving her the neck press chain pass . You get one wrist band + one neck chain hanging .. both are the same thing and either gets you past security so you can get the girls to the VIP area , backstage etc . You just have to be careful if she is really hot sometimes the band members might fancy her and over trump you . However in this case always tell her that with your pass your neck is on the line and you must take her out of backstage asap to be discreet .

Also having the VIP Pass makes the girls trust you straightaway and makes them feel safe and comfortable so it's much easier to ask them to come back to your camping for a drink .

You can buy a used camera for anything between 100-200 euros on gumtree for UK or Petiteannonces or leboncoin for the francophone world . Because you would use it just to pose as a photographer and not do any real professional work you can just buy something that looks pro (could be a older model etc) and buy a lens which looks as big as possible while being cheap as muck .

METALDAYS, SLOVENIA .

Hands down the best music festival I have ever been to !! Surrounded by the julien Alps of slovenia and on the banks of one of the most beautiful rivers Soca . This festival has everything .

At every bar they give you free beers for girls who would Flash their tits . Every morning by the beach there is topless badminton for girls and then the men play volleyball in thongs ! The winners get free beer and meal vouchers .

You can walk up to the gorges nearby and then canoe your way down .

The beach bar here makes some of the best cocktails . I was on a strict cocktail diet for 5 days and at the end of it couldn't eat any food as my teeth had all gone sweet ! Luckily there were some great tasty noodles stalls !

They do something here called the Hammer Slammer where they put a Helmet on you and then pour you a shot of double vodka with Monster (energy drink) and you have to down it in one go and the immediately after the bar tender hits your head with a baseball bat and then throws a bucket of cold water on your face ! The whole process gives you quite a quick buzz and worth trying once just for the experience .

The beach bar is also hands down one of the best ever places to get laid at a festival . They play all kinds of music from rap to rock to nu metal and while some hardcore metal fans are headbanging at the concerts there will always be a handful of slutty hotties at the beach bar dancing to electro beats and looking to hook up !

This is one of the most international Festivals and great for Flag collection . About 30 % of the crowd is German or French . About 25 percent scandinivians . The rest are made up of English , Austrians , Belgians , local Slovenians , Balkans, Swiss and some Australians and Americans . This festival gets one of the most loyal group of returning crowd and most people you would meet are in their 5th , 6th or 7th year running . The insane location , charm and ambience means most people use this as their family vacation . I have met some people from Portsmouth who spent their honeymoon here .. the guy was a viking looking red haired English metalhead , the wife was a ex Stripper .

I have been there 2014 , 2015 . Each year I got laid at least once every night bar one night when I was physically not feeling well . Two Austrians (8 , 8.5 ) , A Australian stripper who lived and worked in Nevada (9) , One French (7) ,Two local Slovenians ( 7 , 6.5 ) both a bit chubby , One Swedish (9) , one Finnish(6) 38 yr old , One Norweigian (8.5) maybe a 7 for others but she was just my type .

There are plenty more "nearly" cases which are all very intersting stories and the insights could be helpful I am sure . I will add to this thread all those stories and information in due Course and also add the Datasheets of all the other Festivals I have covered and the demographics and success ratios.

One Tip is amongst all the crazyness going on at the festivals do not cater to a type in your looks and appearance . For example dressed smart at a Metal Festival sets you apart . Dressed in viking or some weird unicorn outfit or as a pirate or a well built guy showing off your abs just makes you fall into a type . If you have a clean look with a good dress sense which is just edgy enough .. you can clean sweep at any Fetsival .

The downside to Festival sex however is it is uncomfortable in tents and girls are sweaty . You can't go down on a girl because of hygene reasons . However you can get laid with 8s and 9s with minimum effort . That's a trade I am prepared to make every summer .

Below are some pictures of Metaldays .. As you will see the there is plenty of hot girls to select from whereas the competition is non existent as the place is full of obese , bearded , shy , beer guzzling white guys .

Metal concerts are atrocious for woman in my opinion.

Half of the woman are usually fucking gross and almost always at least 80% males. Whats the ratio at this thing?

I took a look at the Facebook page since I'm in the balkans. You cherry picked some good ones unforunately.

I can't speak for Europe. But most of the liberal tattooed crowded in US dont go for well dressed, clean cut guys. Bad boys should clean up though.

Quote: (07-03-2016 07:19 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Metal concerts are atrocious for woman in my opinion.

Half of the woman are usually fucking gross and almost always at least 80% males. Whats the ratio at this thing?

I took a look at the Facebook page since I'm in the balkans. You cherry picked some good ones unforunately.

I can't speak for Europe. But most of the liberal tattooed crowded in US dont go for well dressed, clean cut guys. Bad boys should clean up though.

Metal concerts can be atrocious for women especially some of the more hardcore metal fans . However all of the Metal Festivals I have been to also has a selection of insanely hot metal girls or girls who just came along with a friend or someone who doesn't fit the type but is just visiting the balkans and decided to come down to the festival or is just on one massive festival run in her early 20s .

For example one of the Austrian notches I picked up was such . She was 21 , fresh off school and into Goa and Trance music but also knew some classical Metal . She was on a Festival run and went to Ozora and Sun Festival after . I hit her up on Facebook a year later to check if she was going back to Metaldays and she said she is going to some Techno festival instead . These girls are easy to pick up at Metal venues because of the lack of choice on their part . It's like spending a week in a remote Indian village with a strict moustache code for men .. women would throw themselves at the first civilised guy she sees . The surrounding boosts your rating atleast by 2 or 3 . What I have found is when in regular life I am a 6.5-7 at best at these Festivals I get the feeling of being a proper 10 a Brad Pitt type as mentioned .

I have also never found a 80-20 male to female ratio in any music festival ever !! I have never been particularly observant of the ratio I admit but anything overtly extreme would have caught my eye . The way I look at it is .. every festival has over 10-20k crowd .. there is bound to be a few thousand single hotties and that's more than I can handle .

Also again as mentioned I never go to listen to the concerts . Every Festival has a afterparty Nightclub scene which is pretty crowded even during concerts with girls who didn't really come to the Festival for the music or whose favourite acts are not on that day . These girls are wayy easier to pull and tend to be a good selection of single hotties . Unless you are at a Hip Hop Rap or Black dominated music festival scene you will almost never have any real competition . At Metaldays the guys come for the beer and their love of music and all the single hot girls are not expecting to get hit upon so when it does happens they are very very very receptive .

On the Metaldays Facebook page they make a conscious effort to show the "Metal" side of things in their pics which includes some ugly typical metal girls sure . But as I have repeatedly pointed out those are not my target category . The pics I posted shows there are plenty of hot girls there for the taking.

In Europe as well in regular street life I would never find a tattoed hip hottie to go with a clean cut guy . You are correct . However at Festivals that changes completely . Every guy is tattoed or in a costume or dressed like halloween . In that crazy surrounding even the hottest of girls easily go for a smart clean guy who walks up to her with confidence and charm and buys her a drink . My friend is a shy white guy with as clean a look as you can imagine but at Metaldays he pulled a local Slovenian girl working at the stalls who is a 10 . She's also one of the hottest girl I have ever seen in person !! I'll share her pics on here as she is also a part time model (like a self professed instagram model type) . I follow her on instagram and I always see her liking posts of the Kardashaians and Kendal Jenner etc . She is the type who would never go for a clean cut guy in the real world but at the festival she picked my colleague up ! Maybe the camera helped !

So I'm betting you haven't heard this question yet. If you have, I owe you a beer.

I'm going to hit a music festival on Zrce Beach before I go to Zagreb, and I have the option of getting a hotel room in Luna or doing a tent. I'm debating - Luna may give "status" in the sense that I have that money to spend and I have a hotel room (that will be stocked with vodkha, best believe), but would having a tent bring better logistics?

Prepare and execute. Both must be done; neither may be forgotten. God demands that you represent Him properly out in these screetz

Quote: (05-14-2017 04:11 PM)KrisGLWorldwide Wrote:  

So I'm betting you haven't heard this question yet. If you have, I owe you a beer.

I'm going to hit a music festival on Zrce Beach before I go to Zagreb, and I have the option of getting a hotel room in Luna or doing a tent. I'm debating - Luna may give "status" in the sense that I have that money to spend and I have a hotel room (that will be stocked with vodkha, best believe), but would having a tent bring better logistics?

Hideout? Since Zrce beach is pretty isolated a tent will always bring better logistics. If the festival is in a city then an apartment is always better but if rural or in the middle of the nowhere the tent will always be better.

Quote: (05-14-2017 05:25 PM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

Hideout? Since Zrce beach is pretty isolated a tent will always bring better logistics. If the festival is in a city then an apartment is always better but if rural or in the middle of the nowhere the tent will always be better.

Naa I'm doin Sonus, but I wish I could go to Hideout. Diplo brings dem hoes out. But it looks like the only tents are shared with other people. Fuck ,this is tough. Get the tent that's close but have 3 other people in it or get the hotel room solo that's 3 km from the beach. WTF. Anyone's who's been to these things...help a desperate rookie out. Which to get if you want some sexytime

Prepare and execute. Both must be done; neither may be forgotten. God demands that you represent Him properly out in these screetz

Quote:Quote:

Unless you are going to Tomorrowland or Ultra or Sziget it's very easy and feasible to get free Press/VIP Passes . Contact a bunch of Online magazines and mail the guy running it or "Editor" and tell them you will go to a certain Festival or do a Festival run at your own cost and that you can provide his medium with Free photos + Band interviews or music reviews if required . Most small online publications would swoop this with both hands as they desperately seek contents . Target music review magazines or similar depending on the Festival you are going to . Choices are plenty and location independent so feel free to hit up metal.de (Germany ) or some house music magazine in Sweden or UK or USA .

Where do you start if you have zero photography, interview, or review writing portfolio to your name? Do magazines buy passes for just anyobdy who offers that service?

Quote: (05-14-2017 07:38 PM)KrisGLWorldwide Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2017 05:25 PM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

Naa I'm doin Sonus, but I wish I could go to Hideout. Diplo brings dem hoes out. But it looks like the only tents are shared with other people. Fuck ,this is tough. Get the tent that's close but have 3 other people in it or get the hotel room solo that's 3 km from the beach. WTF. Anyone's who's been to these things...help a desperate rookie out. Which to get if you want some sexytime

I've never heard of shared tents at a festival. Would go with that though. Will make for some fun stories which is what it is all about. No girl is walking 3km in the dark, drunk etc. Would be a hassle to get taxis.

Just to chime in with opinion about Zrce. It can really be hit or miss. So, many times there will be complete sausage fest with drunk guys high on ecstasy. Also its really expensive for the local people, so maybe there won't be so much local girls.

Nice sheet with unique info. I've definitely been thinking about hitting up a festival or two this summer and your approach is interesting. Can you give some info about how to get the press pass without having to commit to writing reviews? Even if I have to pay the ticket myself.

MetalDays sounds interesting because I used to be a metalhead and still listen to it, just not part of the scene because it's counter-productive for picking up girls here in my country and I don't really connect well with most metalheads here. Been thinking more in the direction of EDM festivals but I would enjoy the music more on a metal/rock festival and I can imagine the competition to be much lower. Most metalheads I know go to concerts and festivals for the music, beer and meeting other metalheads - I can imagine there's much more of a pickup vibe on a EDM festival with plenty of jacked "Chad" types to compete with.

If anyone are planning to go to Metaldays or other good festivals in Central/Eeastern Europe or Scandinavia, feel free to hit me up.

@ the OP, I think you could've found better pics. All the girls looks awful with those horrible tattoos and I'd be scared to stick my dick in them because of some God know what STD.

I am going to Tomorrowland this year, any advise? how is the feminine crowd there?

Quote: (05-16-2017 08:11 AM)goncalo999 Wrote:  

I am going to Tomorrowland this year, any advise? how is the feminine crowd there?

This thread.

thread-56742...pid1360118

Quote: (05-15-2017 02:40 AM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

I've never heard of shared tents at a festival. Would go with that though. Will make for some fun stories which is what it is all about. No girl is walking 3km in the dark, drunk etc. Would be a hassle to get taxis.

Yeah, they have shared tents and solo tents. I'm thinkin I'm gonna get a shared tent just to try to meet more people. It would be a savings of $600 that I could spend on alcohol to entice dem hoes inside.

Quote: (05-16-2017 07:52 PM)KrisGLWorldwide Wrote:  

Yeah, they have shared tents and solo tents. I'm thinkin I'm gonna get a shared tent just to try to meet more people. It would be a savings of $600 that I could spend on alcohol to entice dem hoes inside.

So if I understood correctly... they provide you with the tents? I've been to my fair share of festivals and it's the first time I hear about that. Normally you have to bring your own tent and they just provide an area to camp.

I'm going to a couple of the big metal festivals this summer, but adding metaldays sounds very tempting... anyone going this year?

Quote: (05-17-2017 05:28 AM)Stallion Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2017 07:52 PM)KrisGLWorldwide Wrote:  

So if I understood correctly... they provide you with the tents? I've been to my fair share of festivals and it's the first time I hear about that. Normally you have to bring your own tent and they just provide an area to camp.

I'm going to a couple of the big metal festivals this summer, but adding metaldays sounds very tempting... anyone going this year?

On the tent subject yeah usually with an added cost. Many do it so they don't have to pay to bring a tent from their home country on a plane and hassle of carrying it about. Can actually work out cheaper to get a tent there than pay to check a tent on the plane.

Yeah, carrying the tent to and from the festival is the worst thing about festivals, I totally hate it.

Some people just get the cheapest crappy tent they can and abandon it in the campsite before coming back home, so you don't have to lug it around during the return trip (which is the worst because of exhaustion/hangover).

If you expect good weather during a summer festival, this is actually my favorite option. If it's a festival like Wacken where it always rains, a cheap tent can ruin the experience.

And normally they are in the middle of nowhere so buying locally is not really an option.

From now on I will look at getting it directly from the festivals, it never occurred to me to check if it was possible.

I went to 2017 Sziget ..for a day.I wish I knew it was full of the Dutch that explains alot to me.I walked into the place happy , chatting to an Italian chick thinking this is going to be awesome .

I was with a Aussie mate 30 and a Yank 26.The strangest thing was the total lack of sexuality in the air.I think I saw about 3 couples kissing all day.Shit was just weird.The Yank who was there on his 3rd day agreed with me.He said it was nothing like the American festivals sexual wise.I didn't see one dude approach a chick or any flirting.It was like Children of the Corn.
Yeah yeah I know they can only communicate over the phone...with pictures Tinder etc..

There seemed to be thousands of Aussies, Kiwis ,Dutch and German there and hardly any Nth Americans.

I got some eye contact from a couple of chicks so I looked back.One girl had to be comforted by her friends after said eye contact.I wasn't interested in her I just looked back and Bang,I'm a rapist.I mean the fear in those chicks eyes.It really put me off ....fuck me I only wanted to see Steve Aoki. I had a flaccid cock the whole time there until I went to where the Hungarians were at ,playing their own music and there were real women around.Hungarians are so hot.

To me it was just a bunch of kids looking to take cliche photos on their 3 month festival IG trip.But hey people were fucked up 4 or 5 days straight before I rocked up.It's a marathon

I talked to some lads who made fun of a couple who left the camp site in day time to go explore Budapest.While these shit cunts never left the Island.

A lot of the Western kids thought the Festival was theirs.They complained that locals had children there..but ignored the fact the festival was a cultural event over 30 years old that morphed into a music festival.

On the bright side the Chain Smokers were really good, the cunts were off their head it was great.I missed Steve Aoki as I was fucked after the Chain smokers .I thought nah I got a better chance at Szimpla kert or Instant

The scale of the place blew me away I'd go again but with Hungarians.I gave my Sziget money card to some Hungarian child on the boat ride back.The money card was a good idea I thought

My 2 friends did get approached by 2 Dutch girls who turned out to be 16.One pretended to be 18 I just looked at her after awhile and said "You are 16" she crumbled.She hated me .My daughter is 15 ffs .My 2 friends were in horror so the girls left in a huff.16 is legal there they found out after some Googling.I was happy the girls approached not pissed off. Cracked me up they came in with a "can you fix my broken purse" opener.Cute

So many Aussie shit cunt blokes there attention whoring it wasn't funny.

On my plane flight in there were lads with nothing but carry on luggage doing the festival then flying home.

Poor Aussie girls got a SMV shock with the Dutch and Hungarians girls around.

Me and my mate loudly cheered the Putin and Trump face masked boys..It didn't go down well with the crowd around us...Ahhh fuck the millennial Dutch and the millennial Germans.

Like I didn't see a a massive pick up event but I'm not operating on the online wave length and that whole vibe does not resonate with me but I do like music and this just didn't seem to be about music to these folks, it seemed to be about "look at me" and existing in another dimension..until their pills went downrange..however after saying that I built up some Snapchat festival cred with my 20 year old female colleagues back home that were following me.Who got me onto Snap as they are festival goers
Now I'm getting the snaps of how they look before they go out etc etc .I really like Snap more than the other apps so that was a great thing to learn, it suits me more.

Quote: (09-12-2017 11:35 AM)Green-On-GO Wrote:  

I went to 2017 Sziget ..for a day.I wish I knew it was full of the Dutch that explains alot to me.I walked into the place happy , chatting to an Italian chick thinking this is going to be awesome .

I was with a Aussie mate 30 and a Yank 26.The strangest thing was the total lack of sexuality in the air.I think I saw about 3 couples kissing all day.Shit was just weird.The Yank who was there on his 3rd day agreed with me.He said it was nothing like the American festivals sexual wise.I didn't see one dude approach a chick or any flirting.It was like Children of the Corn.
Yeah yeah I know they can only communicate over the phone...with pictures Tinder etc..

There seemed to be thousands of Aussies, Kiwis ,Dutch and German there and hardly any Nth Americans.

I got some eye contact from a couple of chicks so I looked back.One girl had to be comforted by her friends after said eye contact.I wasn't interested in her I just looked back and Bang,I'm a rapist.I mean the fear in those chicks eyes.It really put me off ....fuck me I only wanted to see Steve Aoki. I had a flaccid cock the whole time there until I went to where the Hungarians were at ,playing their own music and there were real women around.Hungarians are so hot.

To me it was just a bunch of kids looking to take cliche photos on their 3 month festival IG trip.But hey people were fucked up 4 or 5 days straight before I rocked up.It's a marathon

I talked to some lads who made fun of a couple who left the camp site in day time to go explore Budapest.While these shit cunts never left the Island.

A lot of the Western kids thought the Festival was theirs.They complained that locals had children there..but ignored the fact the festival was a cultural event over 30 years old that morphed into a music festival.

On the bright side the Chain Smokers were really good, the cunts were off their head it was great.I missed Steve Aoki as I was fucked after the Chain smokers .I thought nah I got a better chance at Szimpla kert or Instant

The scale of the place blew me away I'd go again but with Hungarians.I gave my Sziget money card to some Hungarian child on the boat ride back.The money card was a good idea I thought

My 2 friends did get approached by 2 Dutch girls who turned out to be 16.One pretended to be 18 I just looked at her after awhile and said "You are 16" she crumbled.She hated me .My daughter is 15 ffs .My 2 friends were in horror so the girls left in a huff.16 is legal there they found out after some Googling.I was happy the girls approached not pissed off. Cracked me up they came in with a "can you fix my broken purse" opener.Cute

So many Aussie shit cunt blokes there attention whoring it wasn't funny.

On my plane flight in there were lads with nothing but carry on luggage doing the festival then flying home.

Me and my mate loudly cheered the Putin and Trump face masked boys..It didn't go down well with the crowd around us...Ahhh fuck the millennial Dutch and the millennial Germans.

Like I didn't see a a massive pick up event but I'm not operating on the online wave length and that whole vibe does not resonate with me but I do like music and this just didn't seem to be about music to these folks, it seemed to be about "look at me" and existing in another dimension..until their pills went downrange..however after saying that I built up some Snapchat festival cred with my 20 year old female colleagues back home that were following me.Who got me onto Snap as they are festival goers
Now I'm getting the snaps of how they look before they go out etc etc .I really like Snap more than the other apps so that was a great thing to learn, it suits me more.

The growing social media aspect of showing off on snapchat and taking constant photos/videos at concerts and festivals has been a sad thing to see over the last few years.

Bumping this thread.

I really like the OP's suggestion. I have a background in photography and writing so it might actually work.

I will be in Europe for a few months this summer and am looking forward to hitting up electronic music festivals. I'm not into massive festivals (i.e. Tomorrowland). Ideally, I'd like to check out smaller (maybe ~20k people) techno festivals.

So far I've got Ikarus (Memmingen, Germany, in June) and Kappa Futur (Turin, Italy, in July) on my list. If anyone's got good recommendations I'm all ears.

Well , the techno festivals are where chicks go. I went to Psytrance festival in Romania called Dakini on the beach near a Nato base hah.
I am not all that into techno,trap and psytrance but i volunteered.
Met some cool people there. And a Romanian chick which was so cool, she was rolling joints like a machine.
I also hooked up with a strange chick from the volunteers ( a strange mix of Phillipina and Latina blood). As soon as I saw her I was all in and made out within an hour on the beach. She was not giving in and took my shirt at night to bike to near-by location where she booked a room some 10 kms away hah, bitch did not invite me there as there was a camp festival area. She did not want to sleep in a tent either and abandoned the festival all together.
I went with a car to the location next day to get my top , f*ck i did not even kiss when she reached and swooped in back into the festival with the awesome Romanian chick. Saw her completely naked but i did not take X and Acid offered by some russian friends , otherwise the flag was there for the taking.
While walking in the festival area I met a Hungarian chick which was hitting on me, but i had a second degree burn and was working that night , I even visited the ambulance , it was 40 degrees Celsius and I was borderline passing out even in the shade and had blisters on my neck and hands.
I do not know how i pulled through and even got to made out with chicks ( I was so red) maybe it looked like tanning haha and it got them interested. And yeah the security guy thing also came into action.
There was also one completely naked chick front stage at one of the venues , was either nudist and high or both but was blonde and hot haha.

Has anybody been to Zrce in past few years? How is it?

I'm considering going in Aug/Sep. Had never heard of it before but apparently they have 2 of the top 20 ranked clubs in the world. Seems like a good fit for me, I'm mid20s and generally enjoy high-energy club game. How does housing/logstics work there?

Quote: (09-12-2017 11:35 AM)Green-On-GO Wrote:  

lol. Silly girls, no idea how far behind they are falling.

Quote: (05-14-2017 07:53 PM)Highpool Wrote:  

Where do you start if you have zero photography, interview, or review writing portfolio to your name? Do magazines buy passes for just anyobdy who offers that service?

Yea i'd imagine you need to schowcase some photography and writing portfolio before a mag would offer you accreditation.

Got my Tomorrowland Global Journey tickets past Saturday. This will be my first Tomorrowland. Who else is going?