rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

Which is better in terms of overall quality (nightlife, women, food, etc.) and just overall provides more stuff to do during a short stay of around 5 days?

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

Helsinki.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

Quote: (07-02-2016 10:56 AM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Which is better in terms of overall quality (nightlife, women, food, etc.) and just overall provides more stuff to do during a short stay of around 5 days?

You need to read Roosh's blog one day.

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

I liked Copenhagen and found the girls cute and in shape there. Plus I think there is more stuff to do in the city, will keep you busier than Helsinki, But Helsinki is very easy.

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

How about Oslo vs. Helsinki?

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

Copenhagen is better than helsinki, women seem to be more in shape and taller. A lot of shortish chubby women in helsinky, for sure the fattest scandinavian country (with iceland up there). Norway, Denmark and Sweden have a more widespread fitness culture.

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

Interesting ^

so if you could rank the 3: Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. Which is best?

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

Quote: (07-10-2016 12:39 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Interesting ^

As a half dane who did five years hard time in Ontario, I have to agree with our founder. Avoid Denmark at all costs. At least in Toronto you might be able to afford to eat food that has flavor and own a car.

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

Quote: (07-10-2016 12:39 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Interesting ^

Depends what you want.

I would rate Scandinavia looks wise like this

1. Oslo
2. Stockholm
3. Copenhagen
4. Helsinki

Oslo was great for me because I'm spanish looking and there is no foreigners there. It's still the most expensive city I've ever been.

Stockholm has the best nightlife but I thought it was the hardest and it is only slightly less expensive then Oslo.

Copenhagen has bad logistics, but I think the girls are better looking then people say and it's the cheapest out of the 4.

Helsinki has more Russian looking girls, couldn't get a read on the place, but it can be a sleepy city with nothing to do.

In all 4 countries people like to get trashed on the weekends so if you like to do the same, you'll probably have some fun.

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

CPH.

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

Will anyone be in Copenhagen August 3-6? PM me.

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

copenhagen has better nightlife than oslo

in cph you can stay out partying to 10am, whereas in oslo eveything shuts at 3am ,making afterparties (they call it nachtspielen i think) more crucial

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

copenhagen and oslo are the two best cities in scandinavia. Id say I would take gothenburg (or even lund) over stockholm anyday. Helsinki might be the easiest though

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

I've been scoping out the dating sites and it seems Norway has more natural blonde girls (if you're into blonde girls).

It seems that while Finland may have easier girls, but it seems like a way longer plane flight? How long is the ride to Helsinki? Not sure if its worth it just to get laid, unless the girls are premium.

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

Helsinki has easier girls because of less competition but the hotness level depends on your taste. More fat and girls in Helsinki but also more available hotties. Copenhagen is alot more fun though. Clubs are open longer and the booze is cheaper.

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

CPH.

Edit:

Just realized I already said CPH above [Image: dodgy.gif]

Copenhagen vs. Helsinki

"If you cant get the girl...there is something wrong with you"
...- words from my finnish friend when once asked about the girls over there!

But the quality is not comparable to its nordic sister.