rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

first sign of disrespect.

you called/text her but you didn't get the answer.

or you are getting very low interest from her side...or she is showing you that she is very busy all the time...or she give you less priority onto others.

what is the appropriate move in this situation ?

I'm in the same situation right now actually

got the girls number on friday, texted her sunday night and she called me desperate even though i was just fucking around with her. She said "i totaly called you playing the 'wait 3 days get more lays' card

since i only waited two days i said "you got me all wrong, i prefer the wait two days get more lays card"

Her: kinda desperate" then we texted a bit more, next day i sent "so when can you come by and drink girly drinks by the pool with me" And then she never responded.

I doubt ill contact her again unless i run into her. I may be wrong though, we'll see if anyone has any good advice

Quote: (07-27-2011 03:26 AM)ANACONDA Wrote:  

or you are getting very low interest from her side...or she is showing you that she is very busy all the time...or she give you less priority onto others.

Kick the bitch to the curve and move on. Don't prey to pooty. I don't tolerate disrespect from anyone, male or female. Doing so will set a standard in your life you don't want. Avoid going down that road.

Quote: (07-27-2011 03:34 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I'm in the same situation right now actually

got the girls number on friday, texted her sunday night and she called me desperate even though i was just fucking around with her. She said "i totaly called you playing the 'wait 3 days get more lays' card

since i only waited two days i said "you got me all wrong, i prefer the wait two days get more lays card"

Her: kinda desperate" then we texted a bit more, next day i sent "so when can you come by and drink girly drinks by the pool with me" And then she never responded.

I doubt ill contact her again unless i run into her. I may be wrong though, we'll see if anyone has any good advice

Kickboxer what a bad thing to say, most girls wouldnt respond to that and they would only still come to see you if they were very very very very interested in you. This is like asking her, can you come to my house for me to fuck you?

Quote: (07-27-2011 03:26 AM)ANACONDA Wrote:  

Recognize that you want her more because she is harder to get. Use this knowledge to your advantage with your future dealings with other girls and with this girl in particular. That is, play a little bit hard-to-get.

Ok, your next move is to wait for her to respond. If she is slow to respond to you, you should be as slow or slower to respond back. If you manage to get another date with this girl, be pleasant and enthusiastic. Do not call her out on her being hard-to-get. If she calls you out on being hard-to-get, then explain that you "want to be with her" it's just that you are so busy (school/work/etc) you can't always be with her. Always act like you want to spend time with a girl, but circumstances are that you are busy.

ANACONDA -

"or you are getting very low interest from her side...or she is showing you that she is very busy all the time...or she give you less priority onto others."

Respond in kind.

Then down the road launch another attack if she is worth it. I would call, not text, but that is me.

Find other girls in the meanwhile.

kickboxer -

"got the girls number on friday, texted her sunday night"

Bad move generally speaking.

Sunday night is a throwaway night, and is a bad night for contact.

If I meet a girl on Friday and its a "hot lead", try to swoop on Saturday night.

If it is not a hot lead, contact her on tues/wed.

This line: "so when can you come by and drink girly drinks by the pool with me"

Came pretty weak on the mic.

Don't text this kind of stuff. Don't frame it as a question. And Don't ever say "drink girly drinks" ever again.

Tip for the youngsters:

Don't get involved in these text message conversations.

That is what guys who DON'T swoop girls do.

gmanifesto - I am telling you, bruh that calling a woman directly these days is like taking your penis out on the first date and asking her to come back to yours to fcuk without building up kino etc.

These younger women DO NOT generally do well with phone calls. Technology is building up a culture of cowardice, heroes hidden behind keyboards and thugs imbedded in Youtube accounts.

I don't know about America (maybe it differs from state to state and city to city) but Toronto is cowardice central.

I hate texting but only older women (near to 40 and above and even some of the older ones are becoming quite childish) will respond to phone calls.

Some women will commit to a lot of stuff over text but cannot confirm the same thing in voice.

It's almost as if, occurrence through arrangement by text can be dismissed..whereas by speaking on phone by voice, there is a certain finality about it that cowardly lizards don't like.

I've had women tell me off over email but when I meet them in person, it's like a different person wrote that email. They can NOT commit to the message they conveyed via email.

I have had a lizard break up with me via text and would not answer my calls. Did not have the gall to place a call and break up in the first place.

My point is, one has got to be flexible with the times. If texting is a form of closing, then so be it.

I pulled a lizard to my apartment on entirely text messaging. She NEVER picked up the phone when i called, never returned voicemails by voice, only by text. Even at the very door of my building she texted, "I'm here"

Never picked up the phone or placed a call once.

What can you do to that, G?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Thanks for the feedback. Evetynow and then you need that constructive shit.

She ended up sending me a text today that said "tomorrow." Tomorrow is not good for me so I decided not to text her today. I might wait untl monday to call her. It would be cool if she came over friday afternoon tho..

Roosh's laundry line (or a restart text or non-sequitor):

"Hey what's up it's (you). I was just doing something really
exciting and you popped in my head so I thought I'd call you."

"Oh yeah, what?"

"Laundry."

Begin conversation.

Note: This tends to be why I escalate as fast as possible: fuck first, ask questions later. (at least you know you'll get more interest and you can make a genuine decision based off genuine possibilities)...girls I get in relationships with constantly give me crap/tests/whatever because they think I am an eternal bachelor, but there is a method to the poontang madness. (I really am looking for a sweet relationship, but I don't delude myself on how girls can be if there is nothing to tie them to me enough to see them again...hence pushing boundaries, creating tension, etc)