rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You all be hamstering...

You all be hamstering...

I'm continually gobsmacked by the incredible incongruence of manosphere thought.

There are so many gems...but as my impending ban is fast approaching...I'll keep this short.

You all are constantly bitching about the slutification of Western women. Yet in the same breath, you whine about hard it is to get laid in the West.

How can all western women be sluts...yet you guys are all on here trying to find the code to getting laid?

It's a logical reasoning mind-fuck. Anybody want to take a stab at it?

You all be hamstering...

Quote: (06-19-2016 07:57 PM)G.S.T Wrote:  

I'm continually gobsmacked by the incredible incongruence of manosphere thought.

There are so many gems...but as my impending ban is fast approaching...I'll keep this short.

You all are constantly bitching about the slutification of Western women. Yet in the same breath, you whine about hard it is to get laid in the West.

How can all western women be sluts...yet you guys are all on here trying to find the code to getting laid?

It's like how Donald Trump points out the corrupt nature of the campaign finance system by noting how he's been able to influence politicians through donations. He's saying that he'd prefer the system be different, but he's going to do what's necessary to prosper under the system we have.

You all be hamstering...

^I'm not sure if I follow the analogy...

Next!

You all be hamstering...

Thats a question I've always wondered about.

Personally, I love sluts and I wouldn't mind if they pushed the envelope a bit more.

You all be hamstering...

[Image: giphy.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

You all be hamstering...

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:10 PM)G.S.T Wrote:  

^I'm not sure if I follow the analogy...

Next!

Oh, I misread your question. Anyway, there are plenty of men out there who complain about how the women they want to get with are slutty with everyone except them. It reminds me of how a friend of mine who heard I got laid with the sluttiest girl in our social circle called her up and complained, "You've had sex with everyone I know except me!"

You all be hamstering...

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:17 PM)Kickb Wrote:  

Thats a question I've always wondered about.

Personally, I love sluts and I wouldn't mind if they pushed the envelope a bit more.

A man after my own heart...

Sluts make the world a better place.

You all be hamstering...

This comes from a strain of the most basic kind of game denialism, which reads like this: "You guys complain about girls fucking all kinds of guys, but you want to fuck them all!" This basically equates to "You don't want girls to fuck guys, but you want to fuck girls, and you are a guy!"

It's only a conclusion you reach if you're very misguided or trying to deny game's use and purpose.

The answer to your non-question is that Western women fuck a lot, but do so in such an erratic and inconsistent basis that actually locking them down is hard. They reward a certain type of guy, thus leading to a small percentage of guys getting all the ass. So, the girls are sluttier (and trashier and more damaged) than ever, and guys are getting thirstier than ever.

This state of affairs is harmful to society as a whole.

Also, it happens that when women do fuck the average joe, they do so for variety only. Your typical schmuck might land a hot slut once every five years, but A) she's a total whore, and B) as a result of her whoring around and fucking every schmuck, he only gets a turn once in a blue moon. This conditions the schmuck to develop oneitis and go insane, and incentivizes the woman to abandon any semblance of a real life or family aspirations in search of the endless supply of fun. When she does get in a relationship, it's only with a certain kind of guy.

That guy is the one who she has no power over. Freeing yourself of the paradox of the Slut Power Cycle—where you can't bang sluts but every girl has become a slut, so even if you do bang them you just fall in love with a trashy girl you ironically can't get anyway—is the first benefit of game.

What you're saying is nothing amazing or earth-shattering. It's not new. We even have a name for it. That name is game denial.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

You all be hamstering...

I enjoy RVF and it's wisdom on LTR strategies and perspective. Not all of us are here to get laid.

You all be hamstering...

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:29 PM)Tex Wrote:  

This comes from a strain of the most basic kind of game denialism, which reads like this: "You guys complain about girls fucking all kinds of guys, but you want to fuck them all!" This basically equates to "You want girls to fuck guys, but you want to fuck girls, and you are a guy!"

It's only a conclusion you reach if you're very misguided or trying to deny game's use and purpose.

The answer to your non-question is that Western women fuck a lot, but do so in such an erratic and inconsistent basis that actually locking them down is hard. They reward a certain type of guy, thus leading to a small percentage of guys getting all the ass. So, the girls are sluttier (and trashier and more damaged) than ever, and guys are getting thirstier than ever.

This state of affairs is harmful to society as a whole.

Also, it happens that when women do fuck the average joe, they do so for variety only. Your typical schmuck might land a hot slut once every five years, but A) she's a total whore, and B) as a result of her whoring around and fucking every schmuck, he only gets a turn once in a blue moon. This conditions the schmuck to develop oneitis and go insane, and incentivizes the woman to abandon any semblance of a real life or family aspirations in search of the endless supply of fun. When she does get in a relationship, it's only with a certain kind of guy.

That guy is the one who she has no power over. Freeing yourself of the paradox of the Slut Power Cycle—where you can't bang sluts but every girl has become a slut, so even if you do bang them you just fall in love with a trashy girl you ironically can't get anyway—is the first benefit of game.

What you're saying is nothing amazing or earth-shattering. It's not new. We even have a name for it. That name is game denial.

No dice.

There aren't any enough alpha, model-looking dudes like myself to go around.

It doesn't explain why the 90% of the male populace (including this board) aren't getting any.

You all be hamstering...

Any guy who calls himself an alpha is instantly trolling.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

You all be hamstering...

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:32 PM)G.S.T Wrote:  

No dice.

It doesn't explain why the 90% of the male populace (including this board) aren't getting any.

You're right American girls must be prudes because there aren't enough male models, and girls only fuck male models.

And game is bullshit.

What was I thinking.

[Image: l46C7ln35YvPxatqw.gif]

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

You all be hamstering...

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:36 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

If you can come up with a better term for god's gift to women, then I'll gladly use it.

Until then..keep your beta pie hole shut. Mmmkay?

You all be hamstering...

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:38 PM)Tex Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:32 PM)G.S.T Wrote:  

No dice.

You're right American girls must be prudes because there aren't enough male models, and girls only fuck male models.

And game is bullshit.

What was I thinking.

[Image: l46C7ln35YvPxatqw.gif]

They don't only fuck models...

But they ALL WANT to fuck male models. Big difference, bud...

You all be hamstering...

What's the acronym stand for, GST? God's Shriveled Testicle? Gay (4) Shaggy Tops? This is interesting.

Edit: Banhammer is quick. . .

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

You all be hamstering...

[Image: 8c4.png]

I'm the King of Beijing!

You all be hamstering...

Like the Russian saying goes...

A bitch is a girl who fucks everybody except you. A slut is a girl who fucks everybody including you.

You all be hamstering...

OP sent me a video of himself shortly before he was banned.

I'm posting the relevant portions here in the form of a GIF.

[Image: 822.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

You all be hamstering...

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:50 PM)Suits Wrote:  

OP sent me a video of himself shortly before he was banned.

I'm posting the relevant portions here in the form of a GIF.

[Image: 822.gif]

That's strange because he offered to share his funyuns with me.

[Image: 18CcqYO.jpg]

You all be hamstering...

I'm loving these Bayeux Tapestry memes... [Image: lol.gif]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

You all be hamstering...

He does raise a good point. Why are so many Anglo guys so thirsty and white knights so pervasive if Anglo girls are also slutty?

How many guys does a "slut" fuck? Do they all fuck the same alphas who must get hundreds of girls? Are guys somehow really thirsty even if they'd had pussy intermittently? Perhaps it's just that girls act slutty but aren't really as slutty as they act? Or players who've fucked lots of girls have selection bias because they either fuck the minority of girls who're huge sluts or they somehow make normal girls become slutty around them, and assume they act like that around most guys?

You all be hamstering...

Because we try our best to do well in the society that we are in. We complain about the sluttification of girls, but since you cannot de-slutify a girl, better bang then than nothing.

IMO, in a perfect society, it should go this way: There are 100 male births for 100 females births (actually 101:100, but let's make a round figure).
Supposing that 3% of men are gay and 1% are asexual/bi, and 1% become priests / monks / etc. and won't get laid, this gives 95 males for 100 females.

There should therefore be 95 girls who will be virgins for those 95 men, and 5% of girls who not get a mate. This 5% will make the "spare" pool, where there will be prostitutes, mistresses, etc. and this way, there would be a society where every man is entitled to a brand new girl, while still having the possibility to fuck on the side.

Now a few things can influence the percentage like lesbians, etc. but you get the general idea.

Just hamstering here.

You all be hamstering...

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:40 PM)G.S.T Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:36 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

If you can come up with a better term for god's gift to women, then I'll gladly use it.

Until then..keep your beta pie hole shut. Mmmkay?

You can't say you're alpha and then mmmkay, OK.

Aloha!

You all be hamstering...

mmmkay ? Either a summer faggot or a female.

GST in action:

[Image: CeVypgNWAAQ8X9n.png]

GST probably stands for General Swedish Twat

You all be hamstering...

Because the top ten percent guys are fucking 90% of women.

And that includes married women.