rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Condoms Contain Cancer-causing Chemicals

I watched this documentary on Netflix called 'The Human Experiment,' a couple months ago which blow my mind. I HIGHLY recommend everyone to watch! It explains how EVERY health problem in the last 50 years has increased by AT LEAST 50% due to our daily environment. You thought our food was bad, we have cancer killing chemicals in every personal product we buy!

Since I watched this documentary, I Googled all the ingredients for my house products and yep, they are all fucking toxic! Even the Australian Brand called "Earth Choice," that everyone thought had no chemicals in it is toxic. From my own research, basically ALL personal products from the local supermarkets are toxic to your health.

I've made the change to buying Organic products in the last month from small businesses run by naturopaths online. I recommend this one in Australia which has the largest range of personal products if you live here.

[LINK DELETED CAUSE SOMEONE COMPLAINED BELOW] <--- PM if you want it

I've been talking to one of my mates about this who was already onto this where the more we thought about it (how far does the rabbit hole go...), the more it does your head in. Shampoo, dish washing liquid, gel, deodorant (avoid antiperspirant), toothbrush, washing detergent, sunscreen, mouthwash, etc...

Personally, washing myself with organic products in the morning, I feel allot more energised. I've already made the change to organic food last year where I can do an 8 hour long hard labour shift and still have energy to hit the gym for 1-2 hours. Eating heathly increased my energy x10. Changing to organic an extra 20-30% more energy, now that my body isn't fighting toxic chemicals daily. I also notice my gains are better in the gym. Seriously guys, I feel like a 5 year old child again with heaps of energy compare to 10 years ago, eating junk food most of the time where by lunch time I had little energy left.

I HIGHLY recommend everyone read this book by the No 1 fitness guru Paul Chek - How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy!

https://www.amazon.com/How-Eat-Move-Be-H...=paul+chek

Anyhow, back to the topic... It came to mind that most of us are using condoms which aren't BPA free. Women are putting tampons and vibrators up themselves daily which are highly toxic. No wonder cervical cancer has increased! Don't get me started with all the creams and make up they put on!

Anyhow, back to the toxic, I mean topic....

Quote:Quote:

A German scientific research institute has warned that most condoms on the market contain a cancer-causing chemical and has urged that their manufacture be subjected to stringent quality control.

Quote:Quote:

he Chemical and Veterinary Investigation Institute in Stuttgart said on Friday it had found the carcinogen N-Nitrosamine in 29 of 32 types of condoms it tested in simulated conditions.
The condoms, which were kept in a solution with artificial sweat, exuded huge amounts of cancer-causing N-Nitrosamine from its rubber coating.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-study-says-c.../a-1220847

Suspected spam advertising Troll. In before lock and ban!

yes the cosmetics too have very many toxic and cancer causing substances.

for example parabens, and it's strange that they keep being pushed into most cosmetics products

Quote: (06-17-2016 11:41 AM)Guitarman Wrote:  

Suspected spam advertising Troll. In before lock and ban!

I'm not spamming bro, this is a real bloody issue, watch the youtube video!!

I've spent so much time doing major research which I thought I would share with you guys!

Be good to get ROK to spread the awareness! We are living in EXTREME toxic environment!

Ill delete the link above {Australian organic personal product store) just in case where anyone wanting to buy non toxic personal goods can just PM me!

Clickbait title to links on videos and amazon.

I wouldn't mind having a tumor on my dick for more girth.

So then shouldn't this go in the lifestyle forum?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Glad I'm an avid raw-dogger. No problem for me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

If you delete the part with "I HIGHLY recommend everyone read this book by the No 1 fitness guru Paul Chek - How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy!" and the link to his book,

you will gain much more credibility, muscless

I wouldn't be surprised if it does though, the skin is rather thin there. So chemicals could pass through I would think without too much issue. I've heard about Paul Chek before, had some books on dealing with parasites in guts which sounded interesting. I don't think this is a troll post.

Quote: (06-17-2016 11:56 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

I wouldn't mind having a tumor on my dick for more girth.

fuck boys, i'm not spamming. Just talking about my journey!

* Anthony Robbins tapes changed my life at 25
* Roosh changed my life at 30 due to ROK and BANG (I prefer DAY BANG) where i wouldn't have moved to the East otherwise and be dating REAL feminine women!
* At 35 its organic products! (can't get Kratom in Australia [Image: smile.gif]

So you call us fuck boys ?

[Image: gtfo.gif]

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (06-17-2016 11:59 AM)seniol Wrote:  

If you delete the part with "I HIGHLY recommend everyone read this book by the No 1 fitness guru Paul Chek - How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy!" and the link to his book,

you will gain much more credibility, muscless

When I had my induction at Fitness First (biggest gym in Australia) to become a personal trainer years ago, the National manager of Fitness First bought up this book about 5 times over 2 days. It really blew my mind when I read it where I thought I was eating healthy but I failed the test in the book badly. It talks about everything where I haven't found this knowledge from anywhere else. It's like reading BANG by Roosh, he goes extremely into depth regarding dating compare to other books that just scratch the surface.

Paul Chek is "Jesus" of Fitness for the people that don't know.

All the stuff i linked in this thread is what i personally highly recommend. I don't care if anyone listens, it's my 2 cents!

I also recommend this thread where I bought all these books afterward which changed my life!
thread-27281.html

Quote: (06-17-2016 12:10 PM)muscless Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2016 11:56 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

fuck boys, i'm not spamming. Just talking about my journey!

* where i wouldn't have moved to the East otherwise and be dating REAL feminine women!
* At 35 its organic products! (can't get Kratom in Australia [Image: smile.gif]

So you moved to Eastern Europe for feminine women
but you are still in Australia? I don't get it

Kind of a dupe:
thread-53880.html

Forgivable though since it was in the Deep Forum not EE and this thread has a different spin.

This doc was a real eye opener. Trying to replace as many household items as I can with natural alternatives.

Quote: (06-17-2016 12:40 PM)seniol Wrote:  

So you moved to Eastern Europe for feminine women
but you are still in Australia? I don't get it

I came back 10 months ago to renovate my house for 2 new tenants. Just got a new tenant tonight for the second room so I head back to Thailand on July the 3rd.

Refer to this post I put up last month where I think i would have cracked if it wasn't for you boys... [Image: smile.gif] thread-55612.html This book also helped! https://www.amazon.com/Stubbornly-Refuse...0818404566

It doesn't cost much to live in SE Asia where my game plan I thought about 5 years ago was to get a deposit for a house (work like a nutcase), renovate it into more bedrooms and move to SE Asia to live. I'm with about 15 different job agencies, if they don't get me work, i just do UBER or both. You can hire a car through UBER partners so you don't have run your own car's mileage up!

I class Thailand as my home these days, fuck I can't wait to get back there!

Quote: (06-17-2016 11:58 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Glad I'm an avid raw-dogger. No problem for me.

I second that!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Team vasectomy and raw dog here

I'm too young to get a vasectomy as I have yet to get kids, but after I get the last kid, it's vasectomy + rawdog.