rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rotterdam, Netherlands Datasheet

Dutch people love to party, expect something to be going on every night. Main places to hit up are Witte de Withstraat, Stadhuisplein and Oude/Niewe Binnenweg, these are all streets with clubs and bars in close vicinity.

Bars

RoTown - Local bar, good live music, crowd varies from young to old, good sometimes (Niewe Binnenweg)
BAR - Laidback bar, younger crowd 18-25, chill vibe, cheap drinks, ideal for pickup or pre before hitting up another venue (Stadhuisplein)
BED - Best on Tuesday nights, which is when the students come to party (free entry), ESN hosts mutiple parties throughout the year. Will meet local dutch students and foreigners who are studying at nearby universities. Shit music. (Stadhuisplein)
WORM - Alternative bar, cool interior design more of a chillout vibe (Witte de Withstraat). Thursdays and Fridays.
Blendr - Shit gets good here on Wednesday, everybody gets loose and fucked up, definite place to hit up, Friday is good too. (Witte de Withstraat)
BIRD - Thursdays Salsa sessions hit it off, a bit out from other venues, chicks more open here.

Clubs

Vie - Monday is definitely the day to hit it out here, local sluts come out the woodwork and status sells. Dress to impress. Hip hop/RnB music. Easy to get laid if you have good game. Fridays and Saturdays are good too, but expect guys to buying tables and bottles.
Villa Thalia - Upscale venue (tables, live shows), didn't go entry is about 35 euro ++
Toffler - Sweet vibes, love the music here (techno lover), refurbished underground metro/subway ground.
Transport - For the ravers
Factory 010/Maasilo - Huge electronic monthly parties

Logistics

Best place to live is Witte de Withstraat, with Blendr, WORM and Witte Aap, plenty of foot traffic and with a hostel nearby, you will definitely have fun here. Expect to pay about 400-900 euros a month for a place depending on your level of comfort.
Nieuwe and Oude Binnenweg for 2nd best.

Girls

All dutch girls speak english very well and will understand humour, entendres and wit. Rotterdam comprises of different ethnicities because of dutch colonization. Hot mixes of dutch girls with antilles, indonesian, suriname, turkey can be found, very sexy [Image: whip.gif]. Bike culture makes them dress casual with more flats and jeans, don't expect heels except for upscale venues. ONS is highly possible, they are open to foreign guys, gaming styles will be different for the girl, some more aggression while some will need more talking. Dutch girls generally ride their bicycles (expect nice asses and toned legs) to the club or bar, so it is very easy to bounce them to different venues/your place. Quite a lot of girls in groups of 2, other than that they come in groups of mixed guys and girls, but girls are still gameable. You will face cockblocks here but not in a direct manner, they just mainly try to block you out while talking. Dutch girls are pretty open so have fun!

Daygame was not done by me, but main areas to hit up would be Lijnbaan, Oude Binnenweg and Witte de Withstraat.

Other

Lekker - dutch word, means everything is good or what you are talking about. eg this club is fucking lekker
Gezellig - cosy
Doei Doei - bye bye
Weather - random, better at summer, bring rain gear
Clubs - have drink tokens, need pin card

About me, 6'3, dark descent, mainly dance floor game, techno/house scene. Game at university events and clubs/bars. Did an exchange in a university, fucked a few, had a main girl for the duration. First datasheet, any questions let me know, trying to give back to rvf! Cheers guys [Image: wink.gif]

I have been once to Rotterdam when I was living in Amsterdam, I heard the cape verdean community there is important, which is appealing to me since I find cape verdean women very beautiful.

How is girl's attitude compared to Amsterdam? while I was there I had girl friends from the ex colonies (Suriname and Indonesia, these chicks are imo the most beautiful in Holland, personal taste) but never had luck with pure dutch, always found them cold, they also hate french People and prefer tall guys, which probably didn't help me [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

I went to a club once in Rotterdam. My friend from Amsterdam has a buddy that lives there. We went to the club district and went to a club. It was the most violent night of clubbing I ever went to. I never would have guessed. Dutch people seemed so chill. But the fights were mostly among guys that looked like immigrants. There's tension there.

The highlight of my evening was watching a Dutch girl beat the crap out of one of the foreign dudes who tried to feel her up a bit.

The lowlight of the evening was when I was making quality time with a decent looking Dutch girl and this immigrant dude proceeds to cockblock the shit out of me.

Needless to say I'm not going back to Rotterdam anytime soon.

I also note that Dutch women are really hard to pickup.

Quote: (06-08-2016 11:57 AM)Lino Wrote:  

I have been once to Rotterdam when I was living in Amsterdam, I heard the cape verdean community there is important, which is appealing to me since I find cape verdean women very beautiful.

How is girl's attitude compared to Amsterdam? while I was there I had girl friends from the ex colonies (Suriname and Indonesia, these chicks are imo the most beautiful in Holland, personal taste) but never had luck with pure dutch, always found them cold, they also hate french People and prefer tall guys, which probably didn't help me [Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Yes, cape verdean women are extremely sexy, did not encounter any bitchiness from them, really pleasant to talk too. Girls attitude will depend on your game, at first I received cold responses but after changing openers and coming at them differently it was much different.

Dutch people are a land of giants, but Rotterdam has a lot of foreigners so it skews it.

Quote: (06-08-2016 08:19 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

I went to a club once in Rotterdam. My friend from Amsterdam has a buddy that lives there. We went to the club district and went to a club. It was the most violent night of clubbing I ever went to. I never would have guessed. Dutch people seemed so chill. But the fights were mostly among guys that looked like immigrants. There's tension there.

The highlight of my evening was watching a Dutch girl beat the crap out of one of the foreign dudes who tried to feel her up a bit.

The lowlight of the evening was when I was making quality time with a decent looking Dutch girl and this immigrant dude proceeds to cockblock the shit out of me.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Dutch people are chill and easygoing people who are pretty open to things.

Quote: (06-09-2016 05:15 AM)JayD Wrote:  

I have no idea what you are talking about. Dutch people are chill and easygoing people who are pretty open to things.

IF you are tall and blonde, yes. otherwise you get ignored and/or looked down. Pretty much the same way in all germanic countries, be it netherlands, germany, denmark, etc. Friednlyness is superficial, when it really matters they stick to their close circle of friends.

Quote: (06-09-2016 05:41 AM)TigerTim Wrote:  

IF you are tall and blonde, yes. otherwise you get ignored and/or looked down. Pretty much the same way in all germanic countries, be it netherlands, germany, denmark, etc. Friednlyness is superficial, when it really matters they stick to their close circle of friends.

In Holland I would say the key is being tall, since the average height for men is 1m87. I had some friends, dark but tall and they were doing well there.

True that it's difficult to be friend with dutch People, in Amsterdam People can be friendly on the surface but that is for Business, even when living there you'll be considered as a Tourist.

I could come back though for the surinamese beauties.

We went to the club district and went to a club. It was the most violent night of clubbing I ever went to. I never would have guessed. Dutch people seemed so chill. But the fights were mostly among guys that looked like immigrants. There's tension there.

Rotterdam is known as one of the most 'ethnic' cities in the Netherlands. Around half of the city's population (more possibly) is not ethnic Dutch. The Turks are generally chill and mind their own business, but some of the Moroccans and Antilleans (from Caribbean islands such as Curacao) are quite aggressive, especially in comparison to the ethnic Dutch.

Native Dutch guys are much more passive, don't approach much (unless enough beers have been consumed over the course of the evening), and are much less likely to cockblock or start trouble.

The Moroccans and Antilleans are in comparison quite fearless when it comes to approaching (even with sloppy hood-style game), however as a consequence are much more likely to cockblock or get aggressive.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Quote: (06-09-2016 05:49 AM)Lino Wrote:  

In Holland I would say the key is being tall, since the average height for men is 1m87. I had some friends, dark but tall and they were doing well there.

True that it's difficult to be friend with dutch People, in Amsterdam People can be friendly on the surface but that is for Business, even when living there you'll be considered as a Tourist.

Being dark is looked down in half of europe, people who are in denial of it are just being delusional, and holland is not exception to this phenomenon. Maybe except in italy, portugal , spain or greece, but again its because most of the people in those countries are kind of dark themselves.

For example bouncers in germany are extremely racist, even with southern european looking people.

Quote: (06-09-2016 06:29 AM)TigerTim Wrote:  

Being dark is looked down in half of europe, people who are in denial of it are just being delusional, and holland is not exception to this phenomenon. Maybe except in italy, portugal , spain or greece, but again its because most of the people in those countries are kind of dark themselves.

For example bouncers in germany are extremely racist, even with southern european looking people.

Been living here for 4 years now. Never experienced such thing.

Dude I'm not denying anything nor am I delusional. I am talking about Holland in particular, if you are tall, have decent look and game you will do well whether you are dark or not.
I spent 3 years in Amsterdam in the past and I can tell my tall dark friends had the most success.

You know it's possible that mom and dad are racist and look down at dark People while the sexy blond daughter is craving for dark dick [Image: wink.gif]

At the same time what you are saying is true, I am in north Germany and bouncers are the most racist I have ever seen.

It's not contradictory, I am French, there is racism in France however a dark "Dandy" will have success.

Quote: (06-09-2016 07:01 AM)Lino Wrote:  

Dude I'm not denying anything nor am I delusional. I am talking about Holland in particular, if you are tall, have decent look and game you will do well whether you are dark or not.
I spent 3 years in Amsterdam in the past and I can tell my tall dark friends had the most success.

You know it's possible that mom and dad are racist and look down at dark People while the sexy blond daughter is craving for dark dick [Image: wink.gif]

At the same time what you are saying is true, I am in north Germany and bouncers are the most racist I have ever seen.

It's not contradictory, I am French, there is racism in France however a dark "Dandy" will have success.

I am in north germany too, and you are totally right. I also been in holland going out many times. In every country I have been to being tall and blond is the best... those guys are at the pinnacle of the dating pyramid, lets not deny it.

Quote: (06-09-2016 07:01 AM)Lino Wrote:  

I love Holland and I get laid very easily there. Maybe the guys there are haters but the girls always welcome me with lots of love.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

everybody claims to get laid easily in the internet [Image: wink.gif]. my 5 cent.

Im dark as shit like those guys from jersey shore cast, no way Id get laid with ease in northern europe, and nl was no exception.

I don't know if it has been highlighted here by the author or any other contributor but we will never repeat it enough : your height is capital in determining your success in the Netherlands. With 6'2 tall as an average, it is important to insist on it to avoid selling dreams to naive guys over here.

And the novelty factor is near zero (due to the important amount of minorities that do speak the native language and due Dutch culture that encourages overconfidence and self-redeemed asocial behaviour, reducing the liberal guilt almost to zero), so don't capitalize too much on your exoticness to increase your chances of stirring some pussy...

Don't mean to demoralize dudes but better to be realistic instead of selling some fantasy on the Internet.

I have a tall light-skinned friend of Italian descent who has had major issues in Berlin with face control. Everything has to do with knowing the right people at specific venues on certain nights in Northern Germany.

For him, the situation was even much better in Moscow.

The big Dutch cities (Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Den Haag) are infested with Muslims. It's not that they're a significant majority or something like that, but a few of them are enough to destroy the living conditions of a city.

Most of them are Moroccans and they are pure AIDS in every aspect of living. Don't even talk or hang out with them, because they like to rob and beat up non-Muslims. Also, don't take cabs with Moroccan drivers, because they will definitely scam you.

Other immigrants are pretty nice though and mostly less cold and boring than the average Dutch people, but avoid Moroccans/North Africans.

Quote: (06-09-2016 07:06 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

I have a tall light-skinned friend of Italian descent who has had major issues in Berlin with face control. Everything has to do with knowing the right people at specific venues on certain nights in Northern Germany.

For him, the situation was even much better in Moscow.

You will see the same in The Netherlands. There are a lot of problems here with Muslims. Most of them are Moroccans and Turks. It's easy to recognize Moroccans, but this is not the case for Turks. A lot of people from the Southern parts of Europe can face racism in The Netherlands, because people think they're a Turk/Muslim.

What about harleem?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

How do you even know if a girl is Surinamese? They're mostly black or Indian.

You answered your question yourself [Image: smile.gif]

By the way, that's stupid to say "beware of all moroccan and turks", having such a manichean vision doesn't help to understand the world we live in, things are never so simple.

Quote: (06-25-2016 03:41 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

What about harleem?

Never been to harleem, but its quite close to amsterdam, if people wanted to party they would most likely head to amsterdam. The NS train system will hit centraal in 10-15 mins. Delft is a good spot to hit, more of a relaxed and village type city in between rotterdam and hague. Some girls travel to rotterdam to party from delft and they are hot! Delft is more suited for daygame. More down south you go the cities were former roman cities so im not sure how that plays into the game, but the architecture and vibe is quite different (eindhoven, utretcht, maastricht).

In amsterdam, game is pretty much the same, but I hit up different type of clubs (markantine, de school, radion), which are not near the touristy areas and the chicks responses were about the same.

I would say if you dress well (dutch guys dress well) and have good game you can do well in netherlands, but that goes for anywhere and regardless of race.

Yes, the bouncers may be racist in germany but the girls are not, so have fun and chill.

Hi Guys,

I have moved to Rotterdam about 2 months ago. Since I was pretty busy, I only did online game with a lot of success. Since everything is close, I went to bang in Breda, Utrecht and The Hague. Now that I have more time I m willing to do some day/night game in Rotterdam. Any wingman outhere willing to teamup?

Can a short guy (5'7) have a realistic chance in that land of giants?

Quote: (07-21-2016 06:47 PM)joost Wrote:  

Not speaking out of personal experience (I'm 6'2), but as far as I can tell you would have a chance, albeit a small one. And you'd do best to aim for girls that are your height or below. Tinder profiles here often plainly state 'if you're not 6'x or over, please swipe left' or something of the like. But these are the tall girls and although there are many of them, a lot of girls are your length and below. There is a definitive preference towards tall men, but I've seen enough guys with your length do reasonably well.

Quote: (07-21-2016 05:06 PM)atxparis Wrote:  

Any wingman outhere willing to teamup?

Most definitely!

Quote: (07-21-2016 06:47 PM)joost Wrote:  

Frankly, NO, in terms of numbers game, you have a chance but not a decent one. I second Joost.

I'm saying it based on the fact that I'm 5'8, I go to the Netherlands on a regular basis and I speak intermediate passable Dutch (I've learned mandatorily since high school).

Your best bet would be then to target the girls from minorities, given their lower average height. But at that moment the Nethelands lose most of its interest as players travel there essentially for the native white girls, and even the shortest ones among them set tallness in the guy as compulsory prerequisite...

Soli.