rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bunk from 'The Wire' arrested in Atlanta

According to the article it sounds like he was with his woman and some (3) THOT's tried to run up on the couple and engage in some typical violent, uncivilized behavior behavior at where else? A HO TELL! Supposedly Wendell Pierce, 52, and a guest in the hotel walking with his wife, got into an altercation and allegedly tried to force his way into the hotel room of three grown, strong, empowered and independent women. Whereas they got his ass arrested. And of course the distinguished, unblemished character-actor Wendell Pierce was arrested on assault because you know thats what rich, successful, famous actors do while they are out with their significant others: Run up on random club bitches in the hotel and try to kick down their door to take some shit. The charges were so serious he was released on a $1000 bail the next morning. Sounds like a slander job to me. Civil suit pending. He already has had to turn down a speaking engagement an honorary degree from the prestigious Rutgers University as a result of the immediate fallout.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/wire-actor-wen...ities.html

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Okay?

He was real good in Treme too but it's too early to assume he got set up by some ratchet hoes just yet without more details coming in.

$1000 bond?

Gotta keep a devil down in the hole

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIT

[Image: 6d65279257b18a77feff721c9de5167a.jpg]

really, I'm the first?

Agree that we need to wait for more details. After Ray Rice and Michelle Fields, one needs to be very skeptical of a female accuser.

^^ That's not the same guy. You are thinking of Clay Davis played by Isiah Whitlock Jr.

Fuuuuuuuuck vs Shiiiiiieeeeeeet:

vs

Must be strange to be an actual cop and having to arrest/process The Bunk. He's practically Natural Po-lice!

Another great Bunk scene.

[Image: WzGiqf1IS3wFa.gif]
[Image: tESBQoafzHod2.gif]

Now I have to re-watch The Wire.

Quote: (05-17-2016 07:17 AM)zoom Wrote:  

^^ That's not the same guy. You are thinking of Clay Davis played by Isiah Whitlock Jr.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!

Haven't watched the whole series, and haven't watched it in a while. The two don't look anything like each other except when that photo and that angle gets "Obamanized".

Honestly thought it was him all this time and I had just hadn't gotten to the next season yet.