rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl not remembering guy from sex one year ago - common?

A buddy was walking down the street and saw a girl he banged from a year earlier approaching from the opposite direction - completely unexpected. They met eyes, smiled, stopped and talked a bit. She flirted with him like it was the first time they'd ever seen each other. The conversation went on just a bit till he mentioned something about her and she said "Wait, how did you know that about me?"

She thought she was talking to - and flirting with - a stranger. She'd completely forgotten that they not only met once before, but went out, had a few drinks and had sex that night and the next day, exactly one year earlier. The lights just didn't come on.

While it's pretty common to not remember (or even get) a name from a ONS, to be completely oblivious to the fact she'd once upon a time had sex with the person she's talking to has to rank among the upper echelons of bimbo behavior.

Or does it? Do all young women these days see so many yards of dick that even the smart ones can't remember all the participants in a year-long gang bang? I'm not completely stunned, just curious about similar anecdotes and data points.

Well, she was apparently drunk when it went down at first. Alcohol has a way of making you forget and/or rationalize.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Doesn't surprise me at all. You've got to wonder how many bangs just "slip through the cracks" when a girl presents her notch count. Not just how many bangs she doesn't count, but how many she honestly doesn't even know about.

What is sex at that point.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Common? Increasingly so in these times. Shouldn't be but is.

I'll admit this has happened to me before, met this Mexican chick at the bar, she was pretty drunk and my game was on point, we took a shot and bounced out of the bar back to my house, she followed in her car, we fucked, and she left, sex was good and I'm quite sure she enjoyed it. Fast forward six months later, I see her at the bar (not the same one, but next door), chat her up, but don't acknowledge that I know her and basically talk to her like it's the first time we've met. Anyway after about 10 minutes I mention that we'd met before, I said it in kind of flirtatious way, implying that we'd been intimate, she acted surprised and said that she didn't remember.

Admittedly in a way I did feel somewhat dissed, I kind of wondered, "what the fuck, was I that unmemorable?", but in reality these hoes get drunk and fuck on a one night stand like it's nothing. Personally I don't get the whole "I blacked out and don't remember anything", I rarely get shit faced but when I do I still remember everything that's happened, but I guess some of these chicks either get that fucked up or just have done it so much that all the names, faces, and cocks, all kind of fade together.

I've slept with a decent amount of women, not a crazy amount like triple digit numbers like some guys, but I certainly remember all of them, even the one's that I only did bang once, or ones from years ago, to me it really is surprising and eye opening that a chick can totally forget and not recall a man who had his dick inside of her mouth and pussy only 6 months prior. Goes to show how scandelous these chicks are and how many guys they've been with.

I can see it. Is it preferable? No.

But, things happen. I've flat out forgotten how I was fingerbanging some girl, trying to get her pants off, then I faded on her a week later because an HB8 was over cleaning my place and cooking me dinner. Then, I see her months later, and notice some coldness. Then, I remember.

Oh.

Similar, more serious things have happened, but I don't dwell on them.

Is it something to be proud of? I don't think so. But, I'd rather forget a few encounters with girls in order to find what's truly good for my life.

Or, I could obsess about all of the things that I did, cultivate a guilty conscious, and then whither and die. I've developed a guilty conscious before. Every time it happened, it was the darkest part of my life until that point. In retrospect, I was forcing myself into punishment that wasn't really deserved.

That said, a lot of girls do not develop a guilty conscious. It just doesn't happen. Does it make them lesser people? I don't know. But, I know that guilt can destroy people.

Things happen in peoples lives, especially pretty, young girls. They can have some sloppy feelings for some guy, and then totally get overwhelmed by the next man that they meet.

Your friend likely got upstaged by someone else. It wasn't about him. It was about her connection with that other guy, or something going on with her life.

Don't take it personally, and get on with living.

The most powerful "response" to this female behavior is to take action to adopt it yourself.

For example, I remember approaching girls on two separate occasions when I day gamed in Midtown Atlanta. I obviously didn't remember them, since I'd approached so many girls, but they remembered me, sometimes even a month after I approached them.

The reason I put "response" in quotes is because you should try to limit what you do out of revenge. Instead, you should take action because you want success.

In this scenario.
If you bang the girl again, it should count as another +1, ONS, SDL, 0 Date Bang.

Technically speaking.

I can't recall this happening to me but in the Approach Thread Gio mentioned a number of times where he has approached the same girl several times over the course of a year or two. He doesn't let it phase him and I don't think any Player should either. In fact if they're still attractive I'd try and bang again.

If a girl forgot me I guess I'd feel slightly annoyed about not being memorable enough but in the end it doesn't matter. I'm not trying to wife her up so why do I care if she's taken so much dick it's all a blur or if other shit in her life has swamped the memory of our bang.
If it was a girl I'd had more than a drunken ONS with I'd probably wonder though...

Community bikes get rode by so many and so often its no wonder the seat doesn't fit any one derriere.

Quote: (05-07-2016 04:03 AM)1026 Wrote:  

In this scenario.
If you bang the girl again, it should count as another +1, ONS, SDL, 0 Date Bang.

Technically speaking.

It's like the Groundhog Day of pussy.

[Image: groundhog-day-2-o.gif]

Girls who get drunk and loose forget shit (or it never made it to the memory bank to begin with) - and then some sluts probably bang so many guys that they start to blend together.

Once in a while I'll sit and try and recall every girl I've banged to see if I can tabulate up an accurate up-to-date notch count and I know I am always leaving at least one or two out that I'm just not remembering. Not sure if seeing their faces again would help.

Women have access to so much dick it doesn't surprise me one bit that they don't remember half of the men they fucked.

This has happened to me with several girls, one that I had banged and another three that I failed to seal the deal with but had been on multiple dates/hangouts with and had at least made out with and fingered and/or given and received oral from.

Meeting completely at random the girl I banged about three years after she ghosted on me-- I could see it in her eyes that she didn't recognize me at all. Same with the others.

That didn't offend me. It just made me laugh. Here I am, a guy who had had my tongue and thumb inside her ass and my dick in her throat and I'm an indistinct, vague blur in her memory. Moral of the story: Modern attractive women living in the city are just like public urinals-- they have long line ups of dick waiting for their turn.

Well, let me clarify - this isn't scene wasn't from personal experience, though I figured people would think that. Also he insists she wasn't drunk, at least not the next morning when he banged her again, anyway.

The only surprising part of the story was that even after being reminded and given enough time in the conversation to wake up, she was still totally clueless. Mathematically speaking, that has to be a lot of dudes in the space of a year. Ego isn't what my coworker ought to be worried about (and I don't think he is), it's STDs.

Quote: (05-07-2016 02:24 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

together.
I've slept with a decent amount of women, not a crazy amount like triple digit numbers like some guys, but I certainly remember all of them, even the one's that I only did bang once, or ones from years ago, to me it really is surprising and eye opening that a chick can totally forget and not recall a man who had his dick inside of her mouth and pussy only 6 months prior. Goes to show how scandelous these chicks are and how many guys they've been with.

Even if you didn't, you'd probably be reminded after a few seconds or minutes of meeting one from before, then you'd remember.

delete

Quote: (05-07-2016 11:23 AM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

The only surprising part of the story was that even after being reminded and given enough time in the conversation to wake up, she was still totally clueless. Mathematically speaking, that has to be a lot of dudes in the space of a year.

Quote: (05-07-2016 02:24 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

together.

Even if you didn't, you'd probably be reminded after a few seconds or minutes of meeting one from before, then you'd remember.

Exactly. I remember all my bangs. I can even remember every girl I've kissed. It's well over a hundred different girls I've locked lips with. Can't recall all their names but if I saw a face I'd remember.

For women to not remember bangs and such shows two things:
1. Women have no consideration for men at all. We're disposable items to them.
2. A man would have to be Dubai port-a-potty sheik or a celebrity A-lister to have the same option to have the sexual volume where he starts not recognizing his old bangs. A woman merely needs to be 7.

I had a girl "forget" our encounter once. We had met online years earlier, I got the bang after a few times of hanging out, but soon lost interest and ghosted her. Later, she found me on Facebook and sent me a friend request, which I accepted since she hadn't really done anything wrong, I just lost interest in her after the bang and sought greener pastures. We stayed in loose contact over the years, contact primarily consisting of the occasional "like" to a posted photo or status update.

Eventually, I moved out of the area and continued spinning plates while she decided to get married. I still made the occasional trip back home to visit family and friends and one summer decided to hit her up while I was in town after another plan I had fell through. She agreed to meet me and suggested I come to a bar where she and her girl friend would be. I went into the situation with somewhat murky motives, I knew she was married but didn't particularly care. I wasn't actively looking for a bang but if such an offer presented itself, I most likely wouldn't have turned it down. Plus, there was always the possibility her friend might be cute.

I got there and quickly realized she'd gained an appreciable amount of weight since I'd last seen her. I no longer was interested in getting a bang from her, as she'd already hit the wall HARD and early. At one point in conversation, I make reference to the fact we banged...I forget the context of the conversation but it was relevant. She acted as if she had no idea what I was talking about. I was taken aback by this, naturally. All of the sudden, I felt insecure from being forgotten by this girl who had since become a she-beast. Was I THAT forgettable?

As it turned out, I was picking up vibes from her friend and we ended up exchanging numbers, so it wasn't a complete waste of my time. Later, the friend and I would talk and she asked me, "You guys really did have sex, didn't you?" I said, "Yeah" and she replied, "I knew it, I can always tell when she lies. I knew you guys had sex!" Additionally, she revealed this girl had cheated on her husband numerous times since marrying him.

I'm sure some girls fuck so many guys they legitimately can't remember some of them. But I think there are others who pretend to forget for whatever reason. Maybe it's to downplay a promiscuous past or attempt to bruise your ego. Forgetting a kiss is one thing, but for a girl to ACTUALLY forget letting a guy stick his dick in her holes is inexcusable, in my opinion.

Happens to me all the time. I dont even remember half these girls.

You guys need to lighten up.

She's not murdering people or stealing.

If anything she's bringing more happiness into the world

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Interesting thread - I ran into a girl from online dating who I banged a few times last summer in a bar in the city a while back. She was pleasant but she was with friends and pretended not to know me. I didn't push the issue and just shrugged and went along with it...."oh weird you did look familiar."

It was obviously an act. I've also run into girls whom I had gamed for quite a while on this night or that who obviously remember me but do the "and who are you again?" thing if I try to re-engage.

It's just the standard ego-preserving stuff, my default belief is that many do remember me, but as acknowledging that fact isn't usually in their self-interest they have no reason to.

The self-interest thing is a good one to remember if you're ever puzzled by some girl behavior. If you talk to girls and try to get a sense of what their long-term "program" is most of them don't have one. If something doesn't seem like it's going to benefit them within the next 5 minutes, why bother.

Germanicus said it best;

For women to not remember bangs and such shows two things:
1. Women have no consideration for men at all. We're disposable items to them...

And since women use sex (read men) primarily as a tool to advance her objectives, any encounter which does not help her meet her imperative quickly recedes to the back of her mind, or is erased altogether. That, coupled with the fact that most girls and women have innumerable offers for sex on a day to day basis, will begin to give you a rough sketch of just how forgettable any single sexual experience (that does not open other doors) is to a woman. Somebody said it best: With women, If all you have to offer in return for sex is sex, pick a number and wait in line.

I've had the opposite happen.

Many years ago I hooked up with a hot chick from college that I'd orbited about before I knew better. Afterwards I was lamenting about being too naive to make a move when we were younger and she goes, 'Oh, we didn't hook up at school? I could have sworn we did.'

New movie idea

50 First bangs

[Image: onesheet.jpg]

I've had sex with women that I couldn't pick out of a lineup now to save my life.

Maybe if they turned around.

I'd say we've just found one more to add to Tuthmosis' old list "Signs she's a slut" and also the 'Red flag thread'

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

I'm with DVY. Guys need to lighten up. I don't remember all of the girls I've banged. It's happened more than once where a girl says hello to me and it doesn't click until later that I fucked her.