rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Göteborg vs Stockholm?

Göteborg vs Stockholm?

Hey, I am planning a short term move to sweden... I was wondering if anybody has any advice between Göteborg and stockholm?? Thanks!

Göteborg vs Stockholm?

Quote: (05-06-2016 10:24 PM)red81king Wrote:  

Hey, I am planning a short term move to sweden... I was wondering if anybody has any advice between Göteborg and stockholm?? Thanks!

I went to both briefly and found Gothenburg to be a bit more enjoyable...depends on what you like though. Stockholm is a bit more snobbish, Gothenburg seemed to have more arab/refugee types. You should look into Helsingborg for the summer, though.

Göteborg vs Stockholm?

Quote: (05-08-2016 03:15 PM)cov Wrote:  

I went to both briefly and found Gothenburg to be a bit more enjoyable...depends on what you like though. Stockholm is a bit more snobbish, Gothenburg seemed to have more arab/refugee types. You should look into Helsingborg for the summer, though.

Can you elaborate on Gothenburg being enjoyable?

Göteborg vs Stockholm?

Quote: (05-13-2016 04:26 AM)JohnnyQuest Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2016 03:15 PM)cov Wrote:  

Can you elaborate on Gothenburg being enjoyable?

People were friendlier, it doesn't suffer from first tier city syndrome like Stockholm. Nightlife was all in one location on a strip called Avenyn. It didn't feel as spread out so logistics are better.

I wasn't in either city long enough to give an honest report, that's just my feelings based on what I saw in a small time.

Göteborg vs Stockholm?

Are you staying for longer than 90 days? If so, how are you getting around the visa requirements?