rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio vs Cartagena

Rio vs Cartagena

So I'm planning my first trip out of the country on August 27 thru September 3. Can't decide between the two cities. Going right after the olympics. I know conversational Spanish. And will take some Portuguese classes before I go. If I pick rio, I will be staying at impanema inn. Will be taking about 1500 us for spending money(no pros lol). Which do you think I will have the best time at? Rio has a lot of landmarks I know of and activities. About me black male 30 muscular build, with game. All feedback will be appreciated. Especially on Cartagena, don't know that much about. Thanks!

Rio vs Cartagena

I've been to both of these.

Long story short these two places are completely different, the only thing they have in common is that they got beaches and are in south america. Rio is a world class city and Cartagena is more or less a big town.
If you just want to slay pussy, go to cartagena - its a lot cheaper, and closer too.
A week in rio is also not very much, gonna leave you feeling like you barely scratch the surface. That's my opinion

Rio vs Cartagena

Wow, just realized this post is years old. Not sure why the fuck this came up on my feed as posted today, my bad

Rio vs Cartagena

Cartagena was a letdown. The nice beaches aren’t even in the city, and every mofo there is hustling or ripping you off for something.