rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stupid Questions

Stupid Questions

Hello again, Rooshians. I have chosen to write another thread here in this brand-new, sparkly clean newbie forum, as I believe my delightfully pathetic presence will be slightly less grating on the nerves of the elite here.

I am currently living the dream in one of the major US cities, working for a major communications network, my roomates are great, I'm living in an actual HOUSE, and away from my "it would be hilarious if it wasn't me" family. Well, most of the dream. One piece is missing. I'm sure you all can guess which piece that is.

Due to my inability to see the forest for the trees, I have some more questions that I'm certain have obvious answers, as well as a shocking piece of news. But it wouldn't be me without a little controversy, would it?

1. What does it mean if you're walking on the sidewalk and you walk past a girl(s) going in the opposite direction, and as you do so they quickly look down (or to the side, sometimes) and brush their hair away from their forehead? I've heard of the brushing-hair-away-from-the-ear thing being an IOI, but I'm not sure what this is. Could be nothing. Or is it? Maybe it's them going, eww what a creep.

2. During the bashing of Top-Knot-Guy the PUA, several persons commented on how their actual daygame would come across as boring. But if it's boring, why the hell would a girl be interested in you if you're boring? Unless you're very good-looking, there's got to be at least some sort of subtlety that conveys the message "I'd like to be more than just your friend." Please post real-life examples, as subtlety is a concept that generally escapes me.

3. What do stars on your profile mean? How did I get one? How did Dr Who get one, as he's a troll?

4. Shocker time! Remember when I said how I was taking relationship advice from a girl? Well I was only partially joking.

[Image: icon_eek.gif]

Why? Well, for starters, this isn't your average girl. She actually knows about game, though not in the male way. She isn't afraid to explain the true nature of women or give me real-time feedback which is waaaaay more valuable than reading about theory that's designed for normal people. And we're also very good friends, which is more than I can say for any "players" I know. (It helps that we're absolutely not physically attracted to each other at all.) It's like having your very own Mrs. Chocolate to give you advice!

(The part about the fat girl and the friends was completely made up, in case you haven't figured it out yet.)

Stupid Questions

1. it doesnt mean anything. she doesnt really exist unless you approach her and bring her into your 'reality'.

2.when they say it would come across as boring, that means for daygame, to an outsider, good game would be so under the radar that it would look boring, that nothing unusual is happening. as in you're not doing crazy antics and dressed like a bird. it would look something like two old friends talking.

one way to convey subtlety in game is sending mixed signals to different parts of the girl's brain. you can talk about the weather which is socially normal, but use slight NLP tactics, speech patterns, mirroring, and especially the use of eye contact to send the message to the girl's hindbrain or subconscious that you are interested. her conscious is comfortable because you are only making small talk, but her hindbrain will give you permission to escalate the conversation.

this is the trick because you cannot be "rejected" if you are not making it boorishly obvious what you are doing. this also gives you a chance to talk to someone a bit to see if you even like them.

also, this is powerful because when you do go for the kill and say something provocative, her conscious will be like why am I turned on by this, when it is because you have been talking to her subconscious the entire time, and they are in cahoots.

3. stars correlate to the number of posts made, not to reputation.

hope that helps.

Stupid Questions

[Image: unsuccessfultrollq.jpg]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Stupid Questions

Quote: (07-19-2011 10:51 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

[Image: unsuccessfultrollq.jpg]

I wish I were a troll, and that I knew these things. But I don't. That's why I ask them. Count yourself lucky that you don't have issues like mine.

Anyway, if I wanted to troll, I'd go to some place where I'd actually know what I was talking about, like a politics site. There are other girls in the manosphere, like Sophia, who understand game despite being women. Nice graphic, though! I might make it my new profile picture!

Stupid Questions

Quote:Quote:

Well I was only partially joking.

You mean you were partially trolling? This is the second time you've trolled, the first when you invented a conversation. Goodbye.

Stupid Questions

Quote: (07-20-2011 10:00 AM)thecrazyfool Wrote:  

Anyway, if I wanted to troll, I'd go to some place where I'd actually know what I was talking about, like a politics site. There are other girls in the manosphere, like Sophia, who understand game despite being women. Nice graphic, though! I might make it my new profile picture!

I had a feeling this was a chick.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Stupid Questions

Hah good catch. It was a chick all this time... fucking pathetic trolls!

Stupid Questions

This:

"Hello again, Rooshians."

Should have been grounds for banning alone.

Stupid Questions

Quote: (07-21-2011 10:39 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Hello again, Rooshians."

Should have been grounds for banning alone.

True dat. Makes us sound like some sort of fucking retarded cult.

[Image: attachment.jpg2586]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Stupid Questions

So guys I'm starting this new club. First assignment: get into a fight with someone, anyone, and then lose on purpose.