rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Assanova Is Back, Sort Of...

http://www.realmademen.com/

Quote: (07-19-2011 05:55 PM)jariel Wrote:  

http://www.realmademen.com/

I think he gives the soundest advice out there, and I'm very happy to see him blogging again.

Just my opinion.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Thanks for the tip. I've read his stuff occasionally before, but without any consistency.

He has a very thought provoking perspective, some of which runs counter to mainstream seduction tips. IMO, he has lots of good points, but may occasionally take them too far.

Eg, "Game is the wrong solution." He just sets up a game strawman vs rapport, and knocks down, surprise surprise, game.

Finally! Thanks for the link.

Quote: (07-19-2011 10:43 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Eg, "Game is the wrong solution." He just sets up a game strawman vs rapport, and knocks down, surprise surprise, game.

The way I read it, it appeared as though he was really speaking about the difference between what we call social circle game and standard cold-approach daygame/nightclub game that depends on numbers(and is most commonly promoted by PUAs).

He favors social circle game (building friendships, rapport, etc), but doesn't call it game since the alternative he's speaking against is most closely associated with the PUA community.

His approach is, in my estimation, quite wise. Black males especially should listen if they plan to increase their chances of dating interracially in the US-social circle game is the superior option.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

"His approach is, in my estimation, quite wise. Black males especially should listen if they plan to increase their chances of dating interracially in the US-social circle game is the superior option."

What is up with you fools and that white worship?

Quote: (07-20-2011 03:01 AM)Theogreat Wrote:  

What is up with you fools and that white worship?

A desire to date interracially within one's society does not imply the worship of other ethnicities.

As things stand, not all black men wish to take that path (in fact, the vast majority don't seem too fond of white/asian/whiter hispanic women), and that's fine for them.

For those who think differently, I'm saying that this is good advice to absorb and influence your approach.

You need to chill out brah.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

assanova changes commonly used definitions of words in the game community w/o explicitly stating he has done so. I find his arguments very ambigious or obtuse.

for example, in the link bansil provided, he contrasts "game vs rapport", when he really means "night game vs. social circle game". and he claims social circle game is more effective while neglecting to mention that social circle is usually far more difficult and time consuming to pull off. he even says it took him a year to get laid in college, illustrating how long it took him to build up his friends.

and he also fails to mention that social circle groups, which require huge investments, also dissappear as quickly as they come. I wonder if assanova still gets lays from his college friends? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

overall, the guy has seemed third-rate to me and that's why I've ignored him for the most part. the most unique thing about him is that he is black, but if I want tight game advice from a black guy ill go read virgle kent's blog.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (07-20-2011 08:48 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

assanova changes commonly used definitions of words in the game community w/o explicitly stating he has done so. I find his arguments very ambigious or obtuse.

for example, in the link bansil provided, he contrasts "game vs rapport", when he really means "night game vs. social circle game". and he claims social circle game is more effective while neglecting to mention that social circle is usually far more difficult and time consuming to pull off. he even says it took him a year to get laid in college, illustrating how long it took him to build up his friends.

and he also fails to mention that social circle groups, which require huge investments, also dissappear as quickly as they come. I wonder if assanova still gets lays from his college friends? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

overall, the guy has seemed third-rate to me and that's why I've ignored him for the most part. the most unique thing about him is that he is black, but if I want tight game advice from a black guy ill go read virgle kent's blog.

I agree, he's just o.k. he's nothing transformational although, to be fair to him neither are most Game blogs out there. I read his ebook before I even knew he had a blog. The book was excellent so I had high expections for the blog. It took me a month to read his entire blog. He has some gems there but overall I was very disappointed. He's is very long winded and tends to get a little boring after a while because he goes overboard with the bragging. Also, he takes himself way too seriously.

The funny thing is that I read quite a few of his post before I realized this cat was a Brotha. I assumed he was some Emo White kid from the 'Burbs. His advice is decent if you only into fucking White American chicks in predominately White majority areas. If you wanna read about spitting some hot fire Good Game at a Latina, Asian or Black chick ear you are SOL with Assnova. From his post, he doesn't seem to travel at all, its very hard to believe his Game is really that tight if he has never taken his Game on the road to test what works and what doesn't.

I don't think most Black cats who grew up in the inner city would be able to relate to him. I wouldn't want to bang a chick in my social circle anyways because if you go around creeping you run the risk of some hater turning State Evidence on you. Thus, in the cities strange Game is the best Game.

Since we are on the topic of Black bloggers. Imho, the two best and hottest Game Black bloggers out right now are Boss Mack Top Soil and NC-17

http://topmacknigga.blogspot.com/

http://blackgirlsareeasy.blogspot.com/

Assanova's advice is also vague. It's not always clear as to how to apply it, sort of like The Art of Seduction. Eg, 'Be The Hottest Guy There.'

And if Roosh took that advice, where would he be? There's definitely value to being the hottest guy, and it's a great when it happens, but to always stick by it might mean giving up lots of opportunities.

Quote: (07-20-2011 04:46 AM)Theogreat Wrote:  

Hahahahahahahaha This young cat kills me!! Most non black women have no desire do date/marry black men.

I have a very good friend who is Rwandan, about as dark as an eggplant. He comes off as very sweet and good humored to girls, and yet is still a consummate player - I haven't seen that combo in anyone else I know. And he does well with white girls. He's not especially good looking. He's just a classy guy. He has an accent, so that's a clue to girls that "this black guy is different." He's told me that girls sometimes are put off initially, and he says, "no no, I'm not ghetto, I'm African." FWIW, most of the Africans I met in college were very sweet, classy and humble people.

At the end of the day, I'm neither an American black or an African black or a white girl, so I can't tell you why. You can point to race, but race is a proxy for other differences. The way you talk, the words you use, your mannerisms, etc. And like Athlone implied, even if those aren't a factor, the white girl may be more dismissive initially, which is why a situation that affords you more than just a 10 second window with a chick would be incredibly useful to a black guy.

Imagine a Hispanic dude with a ghetto Mexican accent that fails with white girls - you can point to the fact that he's Hispanic, or that he has an accent. Hell, I'm a guy and I'm totally turned off by ghetto accents.

Hahaha the post that I wrote to Athalone isn't here anymore but anyways youngin just be careful and stop putting non black women on a pedestal because they don't see you the same. I am guilty of doing the same thing in the past. A lot of asian/white/hispanic women look to black men as their last resort. Way too many niggas are comfortable with that. You got niggas waltzing around with white 2-4.5's like their on top of the world. Its embarrassing!!!

Quote: (07-20-2011 11:29 AM)Theogreat Wrote:  

Hahaha the post that I wrote to Athalone isn't here anymore but anyways youngin just be careful and stop putting non black women on a pedestal because they don't see you the same. I am guilty of doing the same thing in the past. A lot of asian/white/hispanic women look to black men as their last resort. Way too many niggas are comfortable with that. You got niggas waltzing around with white 2-4.5's like their on top of the world. Its embarrassing!!!

What if the black males were walking around with white 9's and 10's? Would that make any difference or justify the pedestalization?

My personal recommendation to the dilemma that a lot of blacks face with black women in the Western hemisphere feeling themselves too much is to just temporarily import sistas from another country based on patriarchy.

The reason I say temporarily is if you marry a sista (or any other type of woman) and bring her over here without a solid test run, she will see how slack the other lizards are acting and start to make similar demands since she is now away from patriarchal influence and now under the newer sissy matriarchal influence.

The problem with the sistas here is that they have been cultivated under matriarchy which makes them have a lack of respect for men, particularly black men.
I mentioned jokingly to a female of mine that if the lizards here keep giving me unnecessary hassle, I'll just import one from Africa where divorce isn't a first option.
She got real mad at that statement.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (07-20-2011 11:24 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

I have a very good friend who is Rwandan, about as dark as an eggplant. He comes off as very sweet and good humored to girls, and yet is still a consummate player - I haven't seen that combo in anyone else I know. And he does well with white girls. He's not especially good looking. He's just a classy guy. He has an accent, so that's a clue to girls that "this black guy is different." He's told me that girls sometimes are put off initially, and he says, "no no, I'm not ghetto, I'm African." FWIW, most of the Africans I met in college were very sweet, classy and humble people.

Your dark friend, does he do most of his damage with white lizards? I notice white girls have a weakness for dark to extra dark, one of my friends in the UK who had white lizards throwing themselves at him without even asking. He was from West Africa..Liberia I believe and everything from light skinned to white would literally be staggering around him (I saw it for myself)

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (07-20-2011 12:49 PM)Moma Wrote:  

What if the black males were walking around with white 9's and 10's? Would that make any difference or justify the pedestalization?

Personally, there should not be any reason for black males to put those women on any "pedestal" but I think that is a topic for a whole different type of message board.

Still...

Brothas walking around with white 9's and 10's would be a start!

Assanova's advice is also vague. It's not always clear as to how to apply it, sort of like The Art of Seduction. Eg, 'Be The Hottest Guy There.'

And if Roosh took that advice, where would he be? There's definitely value to being the hottest guy, and it's a great when it happens, but to always stick by it might mean giving up lots of opportunities.

Quote: (07-20-2011 04:46 AM)Theogreat Wrote:  

Hahahahahahahaha This young cat kills me!! Most non black women have no desire do date/marry black men.

At the end of the day, I'm neither an American black or an African black or a white girl, so I can't tell you why. You can point to race, but race is a proxy for other differences. The way you talk, the words you use, your mannerisms, etc. And like Athlone implied, even if those aren't a factor, the white girl may be more dismissive initially, which is why a situation that affords you more than just a 10 second window with a chick would be incredibly useful to a black guy.

Imagine a Hispanic dude with a ghetto Mexican accent that fails with white girls - you can point to the fact that he's Hispanic, or that he has an accent. Hell, I'm a guy and I'm totally turned off by ghetto accents.

Again what are the quality of these women? Are they white 2'-4.5's or are they 7-9's? The average black cannot get an attractive non black woman without a lot of money and status. Even then most of the time their dealing with a goldigger. Hey I don't like it either but it is what it is. Way too many black men put non black women on pedestals that they don't deserve. Most women including black women look down on black men. Athalone or anyone else on this forum have you ever seen an attractive white/asian/hispanic/indian from a good middle class family that is intelligent dating a Black man? I bet you the answer will be no. Fucking is way different then a LTR/marriage.

Quote: (07-20-2011 01:00 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Your dark friend, does he do most of his damage with white lizards? I notice white girls have a weakness for dark to extra dark, one of my friends in the UK who had white lizards throwing themselves at him without even asking. He was from West Africa..Liberia I believe and everything from light skinned to white would literally be staggering around him (I saw it for myself)

Mostly yes. He hangs around college or post-college girls, most of whom are white.

I think you're fooling yourself man, it's not the color of his skin. It's tempting to point to some obvious difference and tack the results on that.

Like I said, my friend manages to be a total player yet disarmingly sweet at the same time; the first time I met him, I had no idea he was a player, thought he was just a smart, good-hearted guy. I met a female friend of his the same place I met him, and coincidentally both of them have this terrific ability to build rapport. Talk to a person like that, and you'll feel like you have their total undivided attention, that they understand you like few do, that you have their support come hell or high water. When you talk to them, the whole outside world seems to fade out. Come to think of it, it's akin to how people describe Barack Obama.

Girls feel comfortable around him without losing attraction for him. I've tried aping it, and it just didn't work for me - when I've been nice, girls get bored. I have some ideas for improvement though.

Quote: (07-20-2011 10:33 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

From his post, he doesn't seem to travel at all, its very hard to believe his Game is really that tight if he has never taken his Game on the road to test what works and what doesn't.

I agree with you.

The fact that he is gaming in Columbus, Ohio isn't really all that impressive to me.

I have a friend from the Congo that moved here to Miami a few years ago, and he's pulling latin dimes like it's nobody's business.

The latinas here tend to stray from black dudes, especially the more "upper class" ones, but he's got tight game, and he comes across as "different".

The Africans I have met while here have all been well-educated, they speak several different languages, they have a strong sense of self and know who they and their people are. As a result, they are very confident, cultured, macho dudes, and the ladies see them as exotic -- would Barack Obama be president if his name was Jerome Jenkins?

Quote: (07-20-2011 01:30 PM)Theogreat Wrote:  

Again what are the quality of these women? Are they white 2'-4.5's or are they 7-9's? The average black cannot get an attractive non black woman without a lot of money and status. Even then most of the time their dealing with a goldigger. Hey I don't like it either but it is what it is. Way too many black men put non black women on pedestals that they don't deserve. Most women including black women look down on black men. Athalone or anyone else on this forum have you ever seen an attractive white/asian/hispanic/indian from a good middle class family that is intelligent dating a Black man? I bet you the answer will be no. Fucking is way different then a LTR/marriage.

It's probably true the typical black man cannot get a typical attractive white girl. But the typical black guy is different from the typical white guy, race and looks aside. I think Assanova had a good take on this, There were a few black guys at my school running in the whitest, richest, preppiest circles, and they were popular. For the black guys on the in, being black was not a liability. Maybe some white girls were still hesitant, but it wasn't across the board.

As for my friend, I don't know much about girls he's "dated." The girls he's banged were 7s-8s, and probably 9s too, I just don't know his chicks that well. I know he was dating a Jewish girl from a good family, and may have even met her dad who had no problem with him, but she may have been less attractive, though not fat - I never met her.

My perspective is very college-centric, but the principles are generally applicable. There were girls who would go for athletes in college. And I'd probably have to move mountains to get with those sorts of girls. The difference in vibe between me and the athletes were obvious. To those girls, I'd seem weird and foreign. To the more alternative chicks, who were my forte, the athletes would seem boring, stupid and ignorant. Here's another relevant Assanova post.

I'm realizing this myself, as I'm living in a beach town with hotties, but the girls are not really my type. Buffing up and altering my style helps, but I still feel a fundamental difference. I've noticed going at non-peak times helps a little. Hell, if it weren't for convenience, I wouldn't be going out here either. Meanwhile I've gotten lots of bites from online dating from girls in the bohemian part of town.

Cultural dissimilarity without exoticism or social prestige on your side = bad results. Mainstream seduction completely ignores this. Roosh/Giovonny discussed it in a recent post about fishbowls. And Assanova gives it prime focus.

Another Assanova quote:
Quote:Quote:

Think about something for a moment. When you look at the typical black guy, what do you see? You see guys that dress and act like thugs. You see guys that aren't well-spoken. You see guys that aren't clean-cut and shaved. There are definitely girls that like those types of guys, but let me ask you a question. How many preppy black guys do you see on a day to day basis? If I could take a wild guess, I'd say almost zero.

[Image: BISE.jpg]

I knew a few black guys that looked like this, and they weren't suffering. In fact the few preppy black guys at my school were probably the best preppy dressers. The white guys just wore the same bland basic staples, eg boat shoes and oxford shirts.

Quote: (07-20-2011 02:14 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

There were a few black guys at my school running in the whitest, richest, preppiest circles, and they were popular. For the black guys on the in, being black was not a liability. Maybe some white girls were still hesitant, but it wasn't across the board.

As for my friend, I don't know much about girls he's "dated." The girls he's banged were 7s-8s, and probably 9s too, I just don't know his chicks that well. I know he was dating a Jewish girl from a good family, and may have even met her dad who had no problem with him, but she may have been less attractive, though not fat - I never met her.

My perspective is very college-centric, but the principles are generally applicable. There were girls who would go for athletes in college. And I'd probably have to move mountains to get with those sorts of girls. The difference in vibe between me and the athletes were obvious. To those girls, I'd seem weird and foreign. To the more alternative chicks, who were my forte, the athletes would seem boring, stupid and ignorant. Here's another relevant Assanova post.

Few things here...

1. White Jewish women are the most open of non-Black women to having relationships and bearing the children of Black men.

2. Open up your perspective on the game beyond college. Women are very experimental in college because it's the first time in their lives they can do the things they've wanted to do without mami, papi, and their BFFs looking over their shoulders.

The majority of white women who are curious about black dick get their fill of it in college, then when they get serious, they find a white man to marry and start a family.

3. Don't try to compare yourself to an athlete. Having played college basketball, I saw first-hand the kind of ridiculous pussy that gets thrown your way without doing any work for it, no custom suits, no game, no nothing.

Athletes have status, doesn't matter what level we're talking, and in the back of chicks' heads they think that you might be able to go pro, so if they can scoop you up before you actually are, the better for them.

Ultimately, attractive women of whatever persuasion will always gravitate towards men that possess any combination of money, power, fame, and status, race be damned. That's one reason we should know on a real level that race is just a hustle.

Quote: (07-20-2011 01:26 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

There are brothas doing that, but they tend to be, in a word, famous.

[Image: reggie-bush-claudia-sampedro-1.jpg]

[Image: yvette-prieto-and-michael-jordan.jpg]

Attractive white women don't date down.

I tried reading Assanova but he has some type of chip on his shoulder about game. It really took away from what he was trying to teach, which didn't resonate with me anyway. It didn't help that he was recently trying to pander to the anti-game crowd over at puahate. He tried to make it seem like he was on their side, but then they ended up hating on him too.

Quote: (07-20-2011 02:47 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2011 01:26 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

There are brothas doing that, but they tend to be, in a word, famous.

[Image: reggie-bush-claudia-sampedro-1.jpg]

[Image: yvette-prieto-and-michael-jordan.jpg]

Attractive white women don't date down.

This is essentially what I was trying to get at. Attractive non black women for the most part do not date/marry black men. They are only willing to date your uppercrust rich black men and that's only after trying to look for an equally footing white man first. I am willing to bet that those women in those pics above are sluts that have rode the cock carousel for years and are looking for fame and fortune. How do I know all of this? Well from personal experience and from the experiences of my friends and family.Kim K, CoCo, Khole Kardashian is not what I would consider wifey material.
I think a lot of you are in denial.

Quote: (07-20-2011 03:27 PM)Theogreat Wrote:  

This is essentially what I was trying to get at. Attractive non black women for the most part do not date/marry black men. They are only willing to date your uppercrust rich black men and that's only after trying to look for an equally footing white man first. I am willing to be that those women in those pics above are sluts that have rode the cock carousel for years and are looking for fame and fortune. How do I know all of this? Well from personal experience and from the experiences of my friends and family.Kim K, CoCo, Khole Kardashian is not what I would consider wifey material.
I think a lot of you are in denial.

You do make a valid point, Theo. However, some guys here just like white lizards, what do you suggest they do? The only way they can go out with confidence without feeling like playing second fiddle is to presume that they are the shytt and that white lizards would prefer them over any other.
It's the same for any other race going out there when going interracially.
Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

And we are only talking fcuking them here. Not much social awareness should be needed beyond not getting oneself killed by overstepping oneself.

Now marrying or reproducing interracially requires a different state of analysis..

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards