rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best looking girls in SEA

Interested to know what girls in South East Asia you all prefer. Personally I voted Thai.

Didn't include Singapore because a Singaporean girl would be Malay, Chinese or Indian.

Didn't include East Timor or Brunei because it's so small countries and I don't think many guys have been there.

I have only been to Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia. But out of these three
1. Filipinas with Spanish mix, and perfect English.
2. Thai girls, when not wearing creepy makeup and fake blue eye contact lenses.
3. Exotic Indonesian girls with bigger but, lighter skin and super black hair and eyes.

Would be cool to see some realistic examples of each that you think is representative of some degree of quality there. And yes i realise thats a pain in the ass request

From my years of experience in SEA I would say it depends....

On average walking around in one of the posh malls.
1. Thailand
2. Indonesia
3. Philippines

In reality of the quality I was able to date on a consistent basis.
1. Indonesia
2. Philippines
3. Thailand

[Image: 75437-brb-using-imagination-since-no-8019.jpeg]

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

I'm on the ground in Saigon and I tell you it is a site to behold seeing these girls ride around on their scooters at night in their short skirts showing off their legs.. There is nothing that gets me going like a nice pair of legs and I'm not left wanting for anything here. The boobs and asses are pretty average, I have seen very very few girls with any sort of bust. But I can live with that.
Faces, I find them generally quite attractive. Soft milky skin and hair down to at least the small of their backs.. I have seen more fat white girls than Vietnamese girls despite them being outnumbered 300:1, a Vietnamese girl I have been enjoying the company of commented to me last night "foreigner girl always so large!"

I enjoyed 3 weeks in BKK a couple years back.. I think the average rating of viet girls is higher, but you will find more stunners in BKK.. In my limited experience anyway.

Can't really say but Thailand had on average better quality than Phils

BUT the spanish-chinese or spanish-japanese mixes in the Phils are extraordinarily hot. Something about it just turns me on. I see it semi-regularly in Makati/BGC and Cebu.

Cebu is def much easier because average living standard is less and easier traffic means that the rich/middle/poor mingle more in Cebu than in Manila.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

i find that the Chinese ethnics in SEA have the best combination of East Asian skin tone with the body types of the natives: Chinese Indos, Chinese Thais, Filipinos with Chinese background. Even the Koreans that grew up in the Philippines tend to have more T&A.

Quote: (05-01-2016 09:59 PM)big poppa Wrote:  

I'm on the ground in Saigon and I tell you it is a site to behold seeing these girls ride around on their scooters at night in their short skirts showing off their legs.. There is nothing that gets me going like a nice pair of legs and I'm not left wanting for anything here. The boobs and asses are pretty average, I have seen very very few girls with any sort of bust. But I can live with that.
Faces, I find them generally quite attractive. Soft milky skin and hair down to at least the small of their backs.. I have seen more fat white girls than Vietnamese girls despite them being outnumbered 300:1, a Vietnamese girl I have been enjoying the company of commented to me last night "foreigner girl always so large!"

I enjoyed 3 weeks in BKK a couple years back.. I think the average rating of viet girls is higher, but you will find more stunners in BKK.. In my limited experience anyway.

Agreed. I think Viet girls *with good fashion, hair and makeup* would be the hottest asians in the world.

Their facial structure, skin and bodies are just so damn good.

But they dress badly (weird "net" tops from 1920s???) or just too simply and have thin hair and basic makeup.

Phils also has potential. Some with great skin and facial symmetry - the spanish or "chinita" mix as mentioned above.

Thai girls I just do not find attractive. All their "stunners" look like cardboard cutouts and there's something about suspecting a girls level of retardedness before you even speak to her ("America is in Europe") that brings her down a point.

Indo girls have the best style, fashion and hair. Face/bodies are not up to par though.

Viet or Phils girls with Indo style would be amazing.

I voted Viet girls.

Just spent a month in Saigon and I think they are the cutest closely followed by Thai girls. I also liked their personalities and had more enjoyable conversations with them compared to other SE Asian girls.

After being in Vietnam on and off for a couple of years and banging anything from petite 40kg girls to tall and curvy girls with huge tits (I can appreciate both) I would say it wins. They've got great skin, beautiful hair, cute and/or pretty faces and more often than not a very fuckable body.

It should be pretty obvious that a place where most of the population consume a very healthy diet resulting in nice skin and bodies with curves the way nature intended is going to produce far more attractive people than an Western country with an obesity epidemic.

You forgot Singaporean. Voted Vietnamese girls.

If going by country overall, I think Viernam has the best looking. But if you break it down by ethnicities and mixes, i'd go with Indo/Chinese girls.

Quote: (05-01-2016 06:27 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

I have only been to Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia. But out of these three
1. Filipinas with Spanish mix, and perfect English.
2. Thai girls, when not wearing creepy makeup and fake blue eye contact lenses.
3. Exotic Indonesian girls with bigger but, lighter skin and super black hair and eyes.

I'll second that, especially regarding the Filipinas. Most of them are quite meh looking, but every once in a while you land a real stunner. On average, you have to do a lot of filtering in the Philippines based upon looks. Thailand has potential, but the goofy contacts and whorish looking makeup often hides the natural beauty. Can't speak regarding Indo girls that much, lack the experience!

Quote: (05-01-2016 09:59 PM)big poppa Wrote:  

Faces, I find them generally quite attractive. Soft milky skin and hair down to at least the small of their backs.. I have seen more fat white girls than Vietnamese girls despite them being outnumbered 300:1,

Viet girls are some of the best around, no doubt.

Quote:Quote:

Vietnamese girl I have been enjoying the company of commented to me last night "foreigner girl always so large!"

One of the things that I love about my Viet friends is that they are so blunt and honest. You know what they are thinking.

Oh, and lets get some pics up in here:

[Image: 980523033138.jpg]

Team Viet for the win! [Image: biggrin.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Vietnamese seems to be the favourite. And I agree that look good. But I think the Thais look better. On avarage. Personally I didn't like Vietnamese girls, or Vietnamese peoples attitudes too much. I found them quite harch and not friendly. I love Thai girls attitude. The drawback with them is the games they play which gets freaking annoying.

Indonesian look is not for me. They're too dark skinned. They act nicer than Vietnames though. And I agree Indonesians dress good, a bit classy in jeans or good fitting pants. Thai girls dress more sexy though. Didn't see many girls in Jakarta with short shirts showing legs but I think that's cultural. Was already more than two years since I was in the Phillipinese so don't remember them so good. And my game is much better then it was then. So I would problaby meet better looking girls if if I went there again.

And mixed girls usually look the best in every country, even though some mixed girls can be really ugly too. So I think we should leave mixed girls out of this equation.