rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the minimum length you recommend I stay in any given city as a love tourist?

What is the minimum length you recommend I stay in any given city as a love tourist?

Hey guys, sorry if the thread title is a little confusing. Wasn't really sure how to word my question in one sentence. Anyways, I'm currently planning out my first trip to South America for Fall/Winter 2017. How many days should I dedicate to a city to get a good feel for it and also get a good feel of the women? This is assuming pretty good game, average cash to spend, goes out frequently etc. And also you individually, what is your preferred length of stay per city?

And just kind of curious, anyone here already planning to be in SA in late 2017 like me? Its the earliest I can get out of the US [Image: dodgy.gif]

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

I have Roosh's 70 cities guide pdf and in it he reccomends at least 5 days. That's really just scratching the surface of a place though.

How much time will you have to travel? Consider spending more time in fewer places.

Personally I would do a minimum of 7 days or I would not take the trip, but I'd prefer a month or two.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

How do I get ahold of Roosh's 70 cities guide? Is that available on Amazon?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I think 3 weeks is about perfect even for a large city. Only mega sized cities like Tokyo, NYC and London would probably require more.

A smaller city, I'd like to at least get two weekends in to really get a taste of their night life.

7 days minimum. Arrive Monday explore and walk around and sight see during the week see how the people respond to you. Go out Friday, Saturday. Relax and evaluate Sunday.

Quote: (04-17-2016 06:57 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

How do I get ahold of Roosh's 70 cities guide? Is that available on Amazon?

It's not for sale. It was a one-time offer bonus for one of his book launches.

Two-weeks and upwards is the perfect duration, however, if you can't stay that long - 10 days is a nice sweet spot I've found. Planning your trip so that you're in the desired country from Thursday(or friday)-Sunday(or monday), is perfect. It allows you to get two prime bar weekends under your built, with ample date time in between for the girls that you couldn't get a SNL from the prior weekend.

Nine days. Two days to rest, get to know the city, and get a feel for how things work, then you have a full week to take care of everything else.

I stay a month minimum every city I go. Gives me enough time to get a proper feel for the city and not feel rushed. Also makes my Airbnb apartments cheaper. It's great I get to start getting settled into a city and get a routine going... build a social circle. Then when all those things are going great I get to leave and start it all over in a new city -_-

Some cities capture my blackened barely beating heart and I stay longer like Belgrade and Davao for 3 months...Lima for 5 or 6 months.. An I would have stayed in Da Nang longer had I not already has some travel plans laid out before I got there and only got a month long visa.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

For me personally:

Minimal is 2 weeks. If I enjoy the place.
2 weeks is always enough to get laid and get couple of short term relationships.
I hate to be in a hurry. Everything less than 2 weeks puts me in that state.

Optimal is 1 month. As cr33pin mentioned, you get discounts on everything. Airbnb, gym membership, any other membership you can think off, bike or car rental if you need it.

Maximal. Well there is no maximum... Sometimes I am afraid I will fall in love with some place and a certain woman, abandon all my future travel goals, and get happy and fat.

To get the notch: a week

To get to know the city a bit: 2 weeks

To feel like i could cross it off my list: a month.

Like Vinny mentioned you can really cut costs when you stay for at least a month, the monthly rent will be much cheaper than hotel prices. But that's assuming you at least expect that you will actually like living in that city. If you like the city, a month will feel like a week. If it's just explore and get a first impression of multiple cities, I'd still recommend close to a week so you have the weekdays and a weekend in there.

1-2 weeks = "Scratch the surface"

Not ideal, but if you're time poor you can make a short-trip awesome. If you 'hit the ground running' you could see a fair bit and meet some honeys, esp if you already know a local who can get you having authentic local experiences.

1 month = "Optimal"

As other's have pointed out - Accom, gym and moto rental is much cheaper by the month. Also, if you find a unicorn girl, this gives enough time to properly seduce, have moments and create a solid connection.

6 weeks (or more) = "Sink your teeth in"

If you really have a strong connection with the city/culture, you have a social circle and a stunning bird by your side, then you will feel sad to leave after only 1 month. You may be leaving feeling 'incomplete'. Therefore, at least 6 weeks will be needed to get to properly indulge in and savour the city.

8-9 days is perfect.

That gives you two weekends to work with. Plenty of time to set up that second date for girls who wouldn't put out on that first weekend.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

1 month is my minimum too. First impressions can be completely different (positively or negatively) from your viewpoint one month in.

I get that people often can't take more than 7 days for vacation, but you don't "know" a place even at a basic level till the four week point.

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.