rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone read books for women on seducing men?

I'm thinking it would be beneficial to read books written for women on how to pickup/tie down men.

it would accomplish a few things. For example:
  • spot behaviors the books teach women to exhibit. To show interest or to hide interest
  • lessen anxiety that men have by seeing women have the same problems
  • learning their "rules." On using the phone, when to kiss/screw, etc
  • playing up signals (IOIs) that the book tells women to look for in men
I'll probably pick up a few cheap ones on the amazon unlimited program.

I'm sure more than a few of you have educated yourself in this way. Any of you have suggestions or input on this type of book?

If you know yourself and know women you'll win 100 out of 100 approaches. Not quite, but you probably get my reference.

Me?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Understand women?

[Image: giphy.gif]

This is the best female troll yet.

[Image: troll.gif]

Side Note: Understanding women is like understanding the maelstrom of human emotion. I don't consider myself a wise enough or insane enough man to ever hope to comprehend it, but only to simply to deal with.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (04-10-2016 05:27 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Me?

Understand women?

This is the best female troll yet.

[Image: troll.gif]

You think that beta? You're mistaken.

He's not saying it's beta. He's saying it's so much more than that. Read some CH.

Quote: (04-10-2016 05:39 PM)Chetthebaker Wrote:  

He's not saying it's beta. He's saying it's so much more than that. Read some CH.

CH?? Do a brother a favor and clue me in

Quote: (04-10-2016 05:44 PM)mother Wrote:  

thread-42283.html

Start here if you aren't a troll.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

delete

Quote: (04-10-2016 05:46 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

thread-42283.html

Start here if you aren't a troll.

I glanced it over but you are mistaken. I'm interested in the points I mentioned, nothing heartsie about that. That's good tactical information to better cold read marks.

Mother, eh?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (04-10-2016 06:07 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Mother, eh?

It takes balls to go by mother.

What could this girl do to land a guy that looks like Ryan Gosling?

[Image: your_not_so_average_girl_by_cherrychan_xx-d34yeun.jpg]

WIA

Quote: (04-10-2016 06:12 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

Maybe that's were the misunderstanding lies. I have a physical advantage and I'm looking to exploit it. One of the goals it to spot what women are doing (or stifling) to catch my eye. Not basing a meta game on it, but being better at walking into a room and spotting behaviors can work to my advantage. There is nothing wrong with that.

As far as the other bullet points go, that's just good info to use. Knowledge is good.

Pick-up advice for women:

1) Squat

Hard to make a book out of that.

I don't see the point in reading Cosmo articles and chick books about how to tie men down. I just don't.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

No.

Don't be gay.

Quote: (04-10-2016 06:13 PM)mother Wrote:  

WIA

Maybe that's were the misunderstanding lies. I have a physical advantage and I'm looking to exploit it.

Oh, you're a female?

lol.

This is an all male board for a reason.

1. Look your very best, and maintain that look as long as possible. Find a good diet and good exercise routine. On top of that, your style, shoe, and fashion game has to be right for the guy you want.

Demure fashions go very far though. If you've got some obvious assets, suggestion is better than blatantly showing them off.

2. Look for your kinda guy where he goes, not where YOU go. Your guy is not going to be antiquing, or at the wine bar, or whatever female heavy event you normally go to to "meet someone".

He's going to be at a craft beer event, or a whisky tasting, gun range, et cetera.

3. Then when you're at the venue, make it easy for a guy to talk to you.

4. Do not approach, do not try to pick a guy up. But you can say the first words.

If he doesn't pick up the ball, it doesn't mean he's not interested - but it does mean that you won't be.

A guy can look great, but if his behavior doesn't match up - you will not be happy. Any guy that you have to keep pushing to do what you want, as good as a match on paper as he might be - is not a guy that's going to keep your interested for the long haul.

Also, you can't make a guy be a certain way.

That's pretty much it. The clock is ticking, but looking your best and putting yourself in the best position, and then screening for a guy that isn't a pushover is all you need to do.

WIA

CH?? Do a mother a favor and clue me in

I think you beta! I think you no get clue!

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

LOL Mathew Hussey for Husseys who want to get guys:

http://www.gettheguy.co.uk/

File under you have to know women to beat them at their own game...

Quote: (04-10-2016 06:27 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2016 06:13 PM)mother Wrote:  

WIA

Maybe that's were the misunderstanding lies. I have a physical advantage and I'm looking to exploit it.

Oh, you're a female?

lol.

This is an all male board for a reason.

1. Look your very best, and maintain that look as long as possible. Find a good diet and good exercise routine. On top of that, your style, shoe, and fashion game has to be right for the guy you want.

Demure fashions go very far though. If you've got some obvious assets, suggestion is better than blatantly showing them off.

2. Look for your kinda guy where he goes, not where YOU go. Your guy is not going to be antiquing, or at the wine bar, or whatever female heavy event you normally go to to "meet someone".

He's going to be at a craft beer event, or a whisky tasting, gun range, et cetera.

3. Then when you're at the venue, make it easy for a guy to talk to you.

4. Do not approach, do not try to pick a guy up. But you can say the first words.

If he doesn't pick up the ball, it doesn't mean he's not interested - but it does mean that you won't be.

A guy can look great, but if his behavior doesn't match up - you will not be happy. Any guy that you have to keep pushing to do what you want, as good as a match on paper as he might be - is not a guy that's going to keep your interested for the long haul.

Also, you can't make a guy be a certain way.

That's pretty much it. The clock is ticking, but looking your best and putting yourself in the best position, and then screening for a guy that isn't a pushover is all you need to do.

WIA

That's a decent post. Thanks. Never having read those books I don't know what to expect, thus this thread.

I was imagining it would give specific advice for them to follow I could spot as an IOI that I may not have otherwise picked up on. Or landmines to watch out for. But if you're saying there not worth the time, I'll take note. That's the kind of feedback I'm looking for. These other posts are nonsense.

So it's established that OP is a chick?

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Where's The Father when you need him?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (04-10-2016 06:37 PM)Tex Wrote:  

So it's established that OP is a chick?

OP is obviously female. No man writes like this.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (04-10-2016 06:35 PM)mother Wrote:  

That's a decent post. Thanks. Never having read those books I don't know what to expect, thus this thread.

I was imagining it would give specific advice for them to follow I could spot as an IOI that I may not have otherwise picked up on. Or landmines to watch out for. But if you're saying there not worth the time, I'll take note. That's the kind of feedback I'm looking for. These other posts are nonsense.

Those books assume that you can attract your perfect guy.

Type #1 - "Rules" type Books

They then focus on how to dole out your attention physical affection to keep him on the hook and make him commit.

If he sends a text, wait 30 minutes to reply
So don't sleep with him until X # of dates.
Don't give him a blow job, until.....

Basically drawing a guy in and training him like you would train a dog.

And it works - for guys that you don't want to fuck.

Girls tend to like guys with options, guys that other girls want, and so she finds that she can't use these rules like it was 1950. We live in an urban society, and best believe a guy that you find attractive - other women do. So even if he's clueless, you might find yourself in a tug of war with another woman - and both of you have to use whatever you need to draw him in.

Type #2 - Cosmopolitan type books

Look your best, and keep him happy in bed by doing romantic things that only make sense to women.

This works up to a point. The pretty girl rarely knows how to correctly motivate a man other than by nagging or withholding sex.

---------------------------

So female process is two steps - attraction, and then conversion.

It works fairly well on paper, but a woman is only stays attracted to a guy that she can't convert. When she's got him all figured out, she gets bored.

In terms of reading books and magazines by women for getting men,

For the most part, women pretty much lie to each other when they write shit down. We all know that it's some bullshit, but we have to pretend that women are these delicate creatures.

The truth is

- One of your girlfriends is probably a blowjob expert and does some crazy sex shit that has her guy obsessing over her. And she would never share that with you because you might judge her for being a slut. Only your BFF gets your dirt, and gives you all of hers. The rest of the "ladies" don't confide that much.

- Another one might have realized that being a bitch and making a guy angry, actually made the relationship more charged up.

- One chick might think her sassy comebacks make her attractive, but she finds herself sitting alone with her sarcasm most nights.

They never really tell you what works and seems to work, because they don't have it figured out themselves.

WIA

Arden Leigh bills herself as a "female PUA", I thought about reading one of her books just for curiousity sake

How Women Can Pickup and Keep High Status Men
by: Hank Moody, Esq.

1. Don't be fat. Seriously. Kate Upton is "curvy". Amy Schumer is fat.
2. Do be feminine. Farting, cursing, swearing, smoking, making jokes about your hygiene, etc. does not make you "cool and independent" it makes you a dude. And I'm not gay.
3. Be attractive. Nose rings, tattoos, blue hair, armpit hair, unshaved legs - all that shit makes you ugly. A nice black dress? A moderate amount of perfume? Grooming? Yes please.
4. Be a woman. How about this? I'll supply money. You make my life easier by cooking dinner, cleaning the house, and making my life more enjoyable. You seriously expect me to vacuum after spending 70 hours working? I'd rather be single and hire a maid. I'm happy to take you out to nice places.
5. Be a whore - but only my whore. Yes, I want to fuck you in the shower, in my living room, and on the kitchen table. And then once again on my office desk followed by a blowjob. But if you're doing it with other guys, then this isn't going to be a thing for very long.

Fin.

Quote: (04-10-2016 06:25 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

No.

Don't be gay.
Knowing the tactics that women are following and attempting to use on men is a good thing; knowledge is power.

Think of it as like football espionage.