rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend and tinder

Girlfriend and tinder

So I've been dating this girl for the last few months, not too serious as I'm about to go off to school and she's a clingy type... but I met her through tinder and I looked at her profile the other day and she's changed all of her pictures and everything on there since we've started "officially dating", and this leads me to think she's still taliking to dudes on it. What do you guys think about this? Starting to consider just dropping her and getting back into heavy approaching and all to go into the summer, plus I don't want to take the chance of keeping her around if she's being a slut on tinder...

Girlfriend and tinder

Quote: (04-06-2016 05:11 PM)Sublime0112 Wrote:  

So I've been dating this girl for the last few months, not too serious as I'm about to go off to school and she's a clingy type... but I met her through tinder and I looked at her profile the other day and she's changed all of her pictures and everything on there since we've started "officially dating", and this leads me to think she's still taliking to dudes on it. What do you guys think about this? Starting to consider just dropping her and getting back into heavy approaching and all to go into the summer, plus I don't want to take the chance of keeping her around if she's being a slut on tinder...

There's an old adage on here:

"If you found her online, you'll lose her online."

She's still fishing for dick.

Girlfriend and tinder

Drop her.

You've been dating for months? She shouldn't even have Tinder anymore. Either she is fucking other guys on the side, looking to upgrade or just likes the attention from random guys. All these scenarios make her nothing more than a fuck.

Either drop her now or kick her to the curb once you've found a new piece of strange.

Girlfriend and tinder

Yep drop her ass. Don't even bother giving an explanation, ghost on her ass.

She didn't give you respect, why bother giving her any.

Just in case - screenshot her profile if you can or did.

She was preparing for your departure by loading her bag full of dicks up.

Girlfriend and tinder

It depends on what you mean by "officially dating".

Because you can just keep her around, bang her

but if she is becoming clingy then that will start to drain energy out of you (physical, mental, etc)

Girlfriend and tinder

Quote: (04-06-2016 05:24 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Drop her.

You've been dating for months? She shouldn't even have Tinder anymore. Either she is fucking other guys on the side, looking to upgrade or just likes the attention from random guys. All these scenarios make her nothing more than a fuck.

Either drop her now or kick her to the curb once you've found a new piece of strange.

I'm planning on calling her tonight and bringing it up, then telling her we need to slow things down and let her hamster wheel run. Gonna start pursuing to get some plates spinning for when I get rid of her for sure though.

Girlfriend and tinder

Quote: (04-06-2016 05:32 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Yep drop her ass. Don't even bother giving an explanation, ghost on her ass.

She didn't give you respect, why bother giving her any.

Just in case - screenshot her profile if you can or did.

She was preparing for your departure by loading her bag full of dicks up.

I have a previous screenshot of it that I took months ago just in case this situation happened, so even if she tries to deny it I can call her ass out

Girlfriend and tinder

Why bother bringing it up ? It won't change anything, attempting to shame her won't do anything at all except maybe some sort of short satisfaction on your end.

Now that I'm thinking - I'd just bang her - downgrade her to a plate you're spinning.

Or just call her and tell her to slow things down.

Honestly, I'd just let her hamster wheel run - she doesn't give a fuck that she's on tinder while being with you.

So treat her ass like a plate or just ghost her.

I never treat girls on Tinder seriously unless they prove their worth.

Girlfriend and tinder

Catching a girl in the act and calling her out won't do you any favors. You were never "exclusive" if she's still be keeping up an online dating profile.

Just continue to bang her before you go away whatever. You're not married.

Girlfriend and tinder

Quote: (04-06-2016 05:41 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Why bother bringing it up ? It won't change anything, attempting to shame her won't do anything at all except maybe some sort of short satisfaction on your end.

Now that I'm thinking - I'd just bang her - downgrade her to a plate you're spinning.

Or just call her and tell her to slow things down.

Honestly, I'd just let her hamster wheel run - she doesn't give a fuck that she's on tinder while being with you.

So treat her ass like a plate or just ghost her.

I never treat girls on Tinder seriously unless they prove their worth.

You think it'd be better to just tell her to slow down without giving any reason? I don't really see bringing up the tinder thing doing any good other than maybe causing her to be sneakier about whatever she's doing on the low. This whole thing has made me really see I need to get out of the relationship rut I'm in and just go out and get more plates spinning

Girlfriend and tinder

How long have you guys actually been official ?
How long have you guys been talking ?
How long have you guys been banging ?

If she's pretty hot, then just plate her, don't bother having the talk, the conversation was over before it began.

She isn't taking it slow, so why should you even bring it up ?

She wants something more out of you ? THEN you laugh, call her ass out, send that screenshot, and bail on her.

Until then it's easy pussy till you leave for school, don't take this chick seriously.

Girlfriend and tinder

Even when you are "officially" whatever you are only leasing her time for the time being. Owning people is kind of an unseemly thing to do, the asset is depreciating anyhow so why pretend or, even if you wanted to for whatever reason, why delude yourself?

Girlfriend and tinder

Quote: (04-06-2016 06:28 PM)Virtus Wrote:  

Even when you are "officially" whatever you are only leasing her time for the time being.

Old saying - "That pussy is never yours, it's just your turn"

Girlfriend and tinder

Quote: (04-06-2016 06:31 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2016 06:28 PM)Virtus Wrote:  

Even when you are "officially" whatever you are only leasing her time for the time being.

Old saying - "That pussy is never yours, it's just your turn"

Yeah, but asking her "WHOSE LEASED PUSSY IS THAT?" or "WHOSE TURN IS IT IN THAT PUSSY?" isn't nearly as hot as asking "WHOSE PUSSY IS THAT?"

[Image: tard.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Girlfriend and tinder

Quote:Quote:

Catching a girl in the act and calling her out won't do you any favors

This is the main point here. The idea that you're going to "talk" to her about it stems from the idea that you can "talk" her around again, or that you can convince her to take a certain course of action. You know what you know about this girl, and you can't change her composition. Don't hand me chicken shit and tell me to make chicken salad.

You already know the score; the girl you've made things "official" with is a ho.

Act accordingly.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Girlfriend and tinder

Quote: (04-06-2016 06:59 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

This is the main point here. The idea that you're going to "talk" to her about it stems from the idea that you can "talk" her around again, or that you can convince her to take a certain course of action. You know what you know about this girl, and you can't change her composition. Don't hand me chicken shit and tell me to make chicken salad.

You already know the score; the girl you've made things "official" with is a ho.

Act accordingly.

Oh believe me I know there's no "saving her" lol. I like working things though to my advantage to try and get the most power in the relationship I can. Like for example, making her think I'm about to break up with her so she tries harder, hinting that I talk to other girls, etc.

Girlfriend and tinder

Problem is that only gives her the impression that you care too much

If she is the conniving chick she seems to be, then calling her out will only accelerate her departure on to the next guy

You're leaving....remember?

It's confusing because in one breath you say you were dating but "nothing too serious" since she was super clingy but then you made things "official"

Starting to sound like you only made it official in order to hold her in place and to keep her from her true nature.

Hopefully you are getting up on other chicks. Learn to enjoy an experience for what it is instead of putting extras on it.

MDP

Girlfriend and tinder

^Same impression.
OP, why care about who she fucks, if it's not serious and you're leaving soon?
Talking to her about it will just make you look like someone insecure who has no other girl option.

You know she's not serious with you, nothing you can say will change it (for more than a week, top).
From my point of view, either you accept it and continue to side bang her, or you ghost without any explanation.

Whatever you do, please report, I'm always interested to see actions and consequences, in this kind of situation.

Girlfriend and tinder

Quote: (04-06-2016 07:04 PM)Sublime0112 Wrote:  

Act accordingly.

Oh believe me I know there's no "saving her" lol. I like working things though to my advantage to try and get the most power in the relationship I can. Like for example, making her think I'm about to break up with her so she tries harder, hinting that I talk to other girls, etc.

You lost the power dynamic here, why ? Because she's on Tinder searching for dick and more than likely lied to you about it.

So what happens if your option backfires ?

She laughs and dips out on you ?

You made things "official" so you'd look in a bad light if you said you were talking to other girls.

Only options I see:

a) Downgrading her to a FB plate and bang her as long as you can while gamin other girls, then go silent on her when you back to school
b)Calling her out and causing an unnecessary drama scene
c)Hinting you want to slow things down and maybe jump start her hamster
d)Hinting you might be seeing other girls when you made things official
e)End things since you're going back to school

You have useful intelligence on her, use it wisely.

Girlfriend and tinder

Act accordingly.

This. Once you confront her, you'll get the alligator tears. She is who she is. Just ghost on here and don't worry about playing any games.

Girlfriend and tinder

Quote: (04-06-2016 11:04 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2016 07:04 PM)Sublime0112 Wrote:  

Act accordingly.

You lost the power dynamic here, why ? Because she's on Tinder searching for dick and more than likely lied to you about it.

So what happens if your option backfires ?

She laughs and dips out on you ?

You made things "official" so you'd look in a bad light if you said you were talking to other girls.

Only options I see:

a) Downgrading her to a FB plate and bang her as long as you can while gamin other girls, then go silent on her when you back to school
b)Calling her out and causing an unnecessary drama scene
c)Hinting you want to slow things down and maybe jump start her hamster
d)Hinting you might be seeing other girls when you made things official
e)End things since you're going back to school

You have useful intelligence on her, use it wisely.

I told her tonight that I wanted to move slowly and she's been blowing up my phone the last few hours. Doubt I'll say anything about the tinder thing and I'll just monitor her behavior and if anything changes up I'll ghost her.

Girlfriend and tinder

Quote: (04-06-2016 11:11 PM)Sublime0112 Wrote:  

I told her tonight that I wanted to move slowly and she's been blowing up my phone the last few hours. Doubt I'll say anything about the tinder thing and I'll just monitor her behavior and if anything changes up I'll ghost her.

Told her? Don't tell her shit.

If you want to maximize power in this pointless relationship just go dread game on her. Use your actions, not your words. Her hamster will go into over drive and she will be vying for your attention and you can make her your own personal fucktoy while you are off acquiring/banging plates.

Go ghost on her a little and drip feed the bitch attention. She will love the drama and it will be minimal effort on your behalf for maximum sexual results.

Girlfriend and tinder

This is why I don't date American girls [Image: lol.gif] - I don't run into this problem anymore with the international non-western types.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Girlfriend and tinder

If you're not too serious about her and it's just casual dating then is it really an issue?

Exclusive means that you both are madly in love with each other and have
decided to date no one else forever and ever...but if you're really just casually dating then
I don't see Tinder as an issue.

Girlfriend and tinder

I was in same situation....girl banging me and saying this and that. I find her again on internet and confront her. She wigged out threw up and made a mess of herself. Within 2 weeks she was right back at it again. Dont lose any sleep over this chick as they women are now bigger whores than guys. They have a sport fuck mentality overall today thanks to the internet and you I we can not change them. Its their world and now that they make the rules play by them and have fun.