rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Accessing Netflix US from outside US

I'm in Australia and have been using Hola to access Netflix US for years now. Netflix announced early this year that they were going to start blocking VPNs from outside the US where I can't access Netflix US for the last couple days. I've tried many free VPNs without any luck. [Image: confused.gif]

Anyone know any backdoors to access Netflix US from outside the USA?

[Image: tumblr_m1powhRVdz1rqnp16o1_r1_500.gif]

Time to be a pirate and sail the torrent seas
[Image: 6124143744_15d6b205a9.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (04-02-2016 03:20 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Sadly not. I've been using my corportate vpn to access netflix.

It seems most of the US TV network streams wised up too and blocked them. I've reverted to bittorrent again.

Have you tried softether? Not sure if the vpn's on that list are blocked.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Found a work around!!

[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

https://www.getflix.com.au/

For Android devices you need to do the following steps!
https://dontblock.me/how-to-block-google-public-dns/

I've been hanging to finish watching 'Underworld Inc.' latz!

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

I'm in Canada and I just started using Express VPN to access US Netflix. Works fine but it a bit costly ($13 USD/ month or $99/year)

Depending on how much you stream and what your technical skills are like you could get yourself a low end VPS box for about $15 a year, setup OpenVPN or a SOCKS5 proxy and do it that way. You will need the relevant client software on your computer, it's what I do so I can watch things like BBC Iplayer while I am abroad.. although that doesn't matter much since they killed Top Gear.

Like I said you will need some technical skills such as Linux, although it could be done by following a few guides online, is there a desire for this kind of thing, I could potentially put something together?

I was in Cancun lately and was able to access Netflix. Strangely some movie covers were Spanish and there were some differences in the video library. I didn't think much of it at the time and fired up "The Raid," hoping to enjoy myself for an hour plus. It looked like it just got added.

Fucking movie was Thai and only subtitles I could access were Spanish. Welcome to the age of restrictions when you leave the country. [Image: dodgy.gif]

On a side note, it's great for language study.

I hook up the VPN to watch Japanese netflix to keep my listening sharp. Words I don't know let me pause and look them up since they have subitles as well.

Quote: (04-02-2016 05:40 AM)muscless Wrote:  

Found a work around!!

[Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

https://www.getflix.com.au/

For Android devices you need to do the following steps!
https://dontblock.me/how-to-block-google-public-dns/

I've been hanging to finish watching 'Underworld Inc.' latz!

:popcorn
3:

Looks promising and there is a free 14day trial.

After that it looks like $4 a month tho.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Why don't you guys install TVMC on your computers? If you need some help setting it up let me know.

If you don't know what it is heres a link: TVMC you can also install it on a smart tv.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Getflix has a great deal at the moment!! I just sign up to 2 years ($1.48AU a month)!

Use CODE 'MOM50' or 'MUM50' to get 50% off on a 24 month subscription
Use CODE 'MOM40' or 'MUM40' to get 40% off on a 12 month subscription

* Note: Offer expires at midnight on May 14th 2016 (GMT+11).

I have Express VPN set up on my router, but when I try to use Netflix on my Smart TV here in Mexico it say's its blocked because of the VPN. Mexican Netflix sucks.

Free VPN provider ProXPN still works for me to watch US Netflix in Poland.

A little grainy, but you can pay to get better bandwidth.

I used to try to do this with my old netflix account. I'm in canada btw.

I use Hola on firefox or chrome to get around region locked content on the internet. It works fine. It allows you to pick what country you want to view the website from, its very handy for the BBC which is know to region lock alot of their stuff.

For tv shows i simple stick to Thedaretube.com
The site has almost every tv show out now. Plus it will defintely have what netflix carries. Sometimes the quality it's too great though.
It's a great alternative to torrenting when you may not have the internet connection to do so or it may be blocked on the network.

Quote: (05-06-2016 03:21 AM)262 Wrote:  

Think that would work for amazon prime also?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (05-07-2016 12:35 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2016 03:21 AM)262 Wrote:  

Think that would work for amazon prime also?

Most likely. Using a VPN makes it seem like you're in the US.

As I understand, the only way for providers like Netflix and Amazon Prime to block these VPNs is to block the individual US IP addresses of them, which requires them to identify and know which of the massive combinations of US IP addresses are US-based VPNs.

Quote: (05-07-2016 12:34 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

I used to try to do this with my old netflix account. I'm in canada btw.

I use Hola on firefox or chrome to get around region locked content on the internet. It works fine. It allows you to pick what country you want to view the website from, its very handy for the BBC which is know to region lock alot of their stuff.

For tv shows i simple stick to Thedaretube.com
The site has almost every tv show out now. Plus it will defintely have what netflix carries. Sometimes the quality it's too great though.
It's a great alternative to torrenting when you may not have the internet connection to do so or it may be blocked on the network.

Hola had worked for me in the US but it no longer works.

Does anyone have a VPN that still works for spoofing location in the US? Trying to spoof myself to other parts of the world.

Is Getflix still working for you guys?? When I try to use my Astrill VPN it wont play the videos, it says Proxy detected or some rubbish....

Hell on Wheels is back on there and I needs it

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (06-01-2016 05:03 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Is Getflix still working for you guys?? When I try to use my Astrill VPN it wont play the videos, it says Proxy detected or some rubbish....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (06-01-2016 05:03 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

If you get the proxy error, just change the region settings. Log into Getflix, click on 'click here to make changes,' (under Region) and change from Test 1 to Test 2. If the Test servers don't work for Netflix, try East, West or Central. It always works for me!

They are running another promo

Quote:Quote:

Here is the deal... 50% OFF our bi-annual subscription for life. Be quick though, when June is over, so is this offer!

HOW DO I GET THE 50% DISCOUNT?

To claim this special offer, simply login to your Getflix account and go to the "Subscription" section here: https://www.getflix.com.au/manage/subscription

Click on the "Promo Code" tab and enter the code MID50 to claim your 50% lifetime discount on two yearly subscriptions.

Once the code has been applied you can subscribe for 24 months using your credit card!

You may also use the code MID40 to claim 40% lifetime discount on yearly subscriptions.