rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook Ads Experts?

Facebook Ads Experts?

Are there any Facebook ads experts here?

And when I say experts, I mean legit experts who really know their shit?

I'm an intermediate, spend $2,000-$3,000 per month, all for local businesses.

I want to take my game to the next level.

What resources do you recommend? I currently read Jon Loomer.

Are there any good forums I should frequent? That's how I like to learn best.

I'm also willing to pay the right person for a consultation if after I explain to them what I am doing they feel they can improve my performance in this area.

Who has my back on this? I need some help.

Facebook Ads Experts?

Not an expert but Stack That Money would be the premiere forum to read ( I have joined it - it's good ).

And, of course it's 99 bucks a month.

Facebook Ads Experts?

Bump. Any guides to niche targeting for local businesses? I have played around with it quite a bit but could not figure out a way to target aside from people who have visited your website or liked things in a specific category. I would like to target people who liked specific competitors pages if possible.

Facebook Ads Experts?

I spend around $1k month for businesses in Bangkok using FB (I'm an intermediate too). Digital Marketer is another good one with some awesome articles on how to segment custom audiences, there are some really good articles there, but JL is the best one out there by far.

I find talking to others who know what they are on about is the best way to learn as so many blogs provide generic advice. Feel free to add me on Skype.

I don't use free forums, the advice is pretty bad and for the time spent reading you don't learn too much.

Facebook Ads Experts?

Guess we all clicked "Intermediate" on Jon Loomers latest experiment...

It seems like real experts are still very rare - as Facebook Ads are quiet young and progressing so fast - and most likely only be found in agencies or affiliate marketing circles like STM.

I am not a member, but the community that JL is building will probably the best source of information http://www.jonloomer.com/phc/

Facebook Ads Experts?

I joined PHC.

I'll let you guys know how it is, but not so sure it will be a good fit for me since I do local marketing with Facebook ads.

If you guys want to join be sure to try to join the PHC Facebook closed group first, because they will PM you a 20% discount code, then use that to join PHC.

Facebook Ads Experts?

I have gotten a job recently in the industry of IM. I have dabbled a bit in FB marketing and have been learning it in my spare time. Now I know Upwork is a good place to start, but any tips on getting your first few clients while competing with the other newbies/ Indians?

Facebook Ads Experts?

Rio I can see you are a member of the TMM facebook group, you should hit up some of those guys or come to the meetups if you are still in BKK.

Some of the guys from thee are making serious money with paid traffic (10k+ profit a day) and are very humble and willing to share their knowledge.

Facebook Ads Experts?

^^ I'm in BKK. I think I should become a TMM member. I am sure the membership fee is well worth it.

Facebook Ads Experts?

Do you guys have any good resources for newbies? I know about STM but it seems that's for pros and the membership money would be better off using it for testing ads.

Thanks

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.