rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Subway game?

Subway game?

To set the scene, I'm ordering my sammich at subway. Behind me is a cute chick who is standing who is invading my personal space indicator of interest? Then directly horizontal from my right shoulder is another cute chick. I look at her and she is staring at her shoes. I turn my back to her to watch the sandwich artist put my turkey breast footlong together when a couple seconds later she lets out a very audible "HEEE HAAAA" type of sigh that im sure you guys know about.

I wanted to say something but I had no idea where to go with this other than turning around and saying "tired?"

anyways she moves behind the cute black girl behind me, opportunity missed. But wait the girl behind me is a layup!

as i tell the guy what to put on my turkey sammich i notice the afro chick is copying me, she even got mayonnaise... so i look at her and say "hey are you copying me!?" she laughs and says it looks like i am! I could have continued the convo with her but chose not to, i was too hung up on how i could have done with that girl who sighed.

any ideas? this will most likely happen to all of us in the future

Subway game?

You could say "Looks like you could use some coffee or something, up partying last night?" You can banter accusing her of being a party girl or whatever.

BTW I thought this post would be about gaming girls in the subway hehe.

Subway game?

Quote: (07-14-2011 01:48 PM)Riker Wrote:  

BTW I thought this post would be about gaming girls in the subway hehe.

likewise...i thought this would be about gaming on the trains.

in that situation, being a relative noob i would have said something along the lines of don't worry they don't run out of the sub of the month and run with a conversation from there.

Subway game?

Subway™ is a fast food joint. If you're getting your sandwich to-go, you have less than 2 minutes to open, tease and close your target, while specifying if you want pickles on your footlong. Not to mention, trying to close a chick in the daytime with other people watching has it's own set of challenges. So picking ONE target and going after it would have helped. Flip-flopping in our head between 2 girls isn't going to help us close either one.

I'm not the best closer out there but if she is behind you in line, I suggest saying YES when the cashier asks if you'd "like a drink with that." Get a water cup or something. That way, you have a reason to stick around while she's still paying. Once she's done paying, return to her with the drink in your hand and re-engage face to face. You could say that you're going to sue her for copyright infringement on that turkey-mayo she's about to enjoy, and you're going to need her be at bar XX on Wednesday to serve the papers...if she doesn't mind having a drink first.

If she has a boyfriend, her loss. Exit stage left. You invested 5 mins of your life and answered every what-if. If I'm not getting laid, I at least want the satisfaction that I'm trying everything I can.

It's important that we close. I doubt if any girl remembers the witty guy who commented on her sandwich fixins and left the building.

Subway game?

Quote: (07-14-2011 04:38 PM)stein Wrote:  

If I'm not getting laid, I at least want the satisfaction that I'm trying everything I can.

classic quote

Subway game?

Scratch that. Buying a drink with my sandwich did buy me time. I did re-engage the chick but I just couldn't segue into a closing statement. Unlike the OP, I was selling my wares to one of the sandwich artists on a slow night. I don't know what the hell is wrong, I can open, talk and tease but I just can't close. I have no pitch. I'm just an entertainer [Image: sad.gif]

Subway game?

Universal close:

"Do you live around here?"

"Cool, let's meet up sometime. Give me your number."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Subway game?

I tried to run some Subway game today and failed miserably.

I've only eaten Subway once in my life and that was 15 years ago. I had the meatball sandwich and it was damn tasty. Then I got some traffic tickets in Norfolk VA and they wanted me to either pay all this money or do some community service. I checked out the things I could do to complete my sentance and one of them was to work at freaking Subway. That's bullshit on many levels, and I've held a grudge against Subway ever since.

This afternoon I saw this Japanese girl all tanned up in the line at this open air type Subway in Waikiki. I wasn't really hungry anyway, but I got in the line behind her. When I walked up She was standing kind of sideways to the line, I made eye contact and just said "Howzit" to which she smiled, did her little head bow, remained silent, but didn't move. I could tell she didn't speak much English, and with J-girls like that you gotta get them out of their element so I was feeling it.

Then somebody ahead of us wanted some soup.

It was this corn chowder shit that had a bunch of greasy film on top that stuck to the spoon. I looked at the girl and said "that looks nasty" or something like that. She started to smile but the lady scooping the soup heard and got pissed. I can see why, since I was way out of line. Just let the woman do her job. She gave me a dirty look. I was drinking this big beer in a brown paper bag and she tells me I can't come in the Subway with it and tells the person "he must be drunk" well it was my first damn drink all day.

The negativity was everywhere, so I tapped the J-girl on the shoulder and said "you wanna get sushi" but she just turned her back and ignored me. She probably thought I was a racist. In actuality I would have just much rather eaten sushi, and lets be real, I bet the girl would have too.

I'm not deep, but here I am at a place I already don't like, getting food when I'm not even hungry, so the natural factor was just out the door, and I was screwed from the start.

Aloha!