rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Muscular guy game

Muscular guy game

How big are you?
Have you gotten approached by girls for your size and muscularity?
If you're short and muscular, do you have big arms? Has the muscles made up for height.

I'm a short guy with muscles. Can easily deadlift 315, bench 225. Kinda lean. Somewhat vascular but I'm short. I want to know if any big guys here are short and regularly have ease with dating taller women. I like tall chicks. I think of myself like a short, small stocky pitbull. It will attack any dog of any size.

Knockoutkid

Muscular guy game

I'm 5'11-6'0, 185-190 pounds which isn't huge by Aussie standards but I'm extremely ripped and it shows when I wear the right clothing. I do get approached and complimented a lot but most of the time it's usually about my face rather than my physique so that probably doesn't answer your question. Compliments include "Your body is nice but I find you attractive because of your face", "How could I forget that face?" and "You should be in London modelling with that beautiful face". I thought I was a pretty average looking guy so when I approached by a modelling agent I brought up underwear modeling and she says "We don't want you for your body, we want to photograph your face.

Yes, kind of a troll post, albeit all based on true stories [Image: wink.gif], but the point is, no DECENT woman approaches a guy for his body. It's all about facial aesthetics (as long as the guy isn't very short), portrayed status, and overall vibe when it comes to that.

I know what you're saying about dating taller women though. Even at 5'11, I struggle to date women above 5'8 because they all want a man who makes them feel shorter. In saying that, I want a girl who makes me feel taller and prefer girls under that 5'8 mark anyway.

Muscular guy game

[Image: GIF-Amused-Chuckle-Chuffed-Pleased-Point...F.gif?gs=a]

Presumably short but muscular guy poses question asking whether any other shorter built guys have had a lot of success with taller women. First and only response is from a guy who is tall and jacked that spends three paragraphs telling us that he's extremely good looking and only gets approached because of his god tier facial aesthetics. I'm sure you meant no harm but for whatever reason I found it hilarious.

Anyways knockoutkid taller women are gonna obviously mostly prefer taller guys but assuming your muscles come with some game and an IDGAF attitude you should do fine. As a fairly good looking guy with average height I get almost no IOIs from really tall chicks so I imagine you'll have to do a lot of cold approach or run social circle game to get results.

Muscular guy game

Wrong forum, duplicate topic discussed ad nauseum in the proper sections.

Verdit:

[Image: OP%20isa%20fag.jpg]

Muscular guy game

Woah there lassy. No need to get your panties bunched up there. This topic is kind of unique. There are muscular threads, short guy threads, I'm not a newbie, and I chose as best as I could. Why comment if your comment ads zero value to the thread. You must be bored. Go to another thread about making money and spend your time doing 'that', instead of 'what you are doing here'.

Go for it Adrenaline. Maybe you could use the modeling to get into movies a a side gig and make more bankroll. Good luck

Knockoutkid

Muscular guy game

Quote: (03-18-2016 08:55 AM)knockoutkid Wrote:  

This topic is kind of unique.

thread-4196.html
thread-15484.html
thread-32580.html
thread-29549.html
thread-21843.html

The last thread is what you're looking for.

Muscular guy game

No its not. I've read that thread and it's not specified for short guys. But whatever. You're right. You win.

Knockoutkid

Muscular guy game

Quote: (03-18-2016 08:55 AM)knockoutkid Wrote:  

There are muscular threads, short guy threads, I'm not a newbie, and I chose as best as I could.

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Quote: (03-18-2016 12:26 PM)knockoutkid Wrote:  

But whatever. You're right. You win.

You should have called yourself knockoutgirl saying shit like that

Muscular guy game

One of my best friends growing up (I was about 16 he was about 19) taught me a lot of valuable life lessons at a young age (I'm 31 now).

He was only about 5 foot 5.
Guy went tanning, hit the gym like an animal and injected a shitload of Sustanon (mixture of Testosteron Esters).
This was his weekly routine.

The dude was constantly banging new hot tail of all shapes and sizes but rarely ever got approached.

He did all the approaching and it paid off in the end.

Moral of the story? Never "hope to get approached" and do all the approaching yourself.

Instigate or Masturbate.

Muscular guy game

I'm not short, but I do have a few friends that fit your description. While I'm sure the fitness definitely helps, the height will be a hurdle. You don't need a specific brand of game for 'short muscular guys' [And what that would even be, I have no idea?]. Within one second of looking at you a girl will know you are short, and muscular. So what? The thing you need is game. Period. I would say that should be your focus.

Muscular guy game

As I mentioned Mr Pink, the first part of my post was just some innocent trolling. It's meant to be hilarious- that's the whole idea haha. Anyway, the question was does being jacked lead to being APPROACHED so game can't really help with that unless we're talking style. Game helps if you do the approaching. In order to be approached, I firmly believe you need well above average facial aesthetics and at least average height. A bit of muscle is a bonus but no woman approaches for solely muscles in my opinion.

Muscular guy game

^ I have said for a long time.

Muscles help male posture, body language, confidence, and testosterone. This subconciously helps game.

Girls only passively go crazy for guys with ridiculously good looking faces or in many lesser cases for an extreme niche style like rocker, thug, motorcyle badboy, art hipster, extreme peacocking

Height is just a requirement hurdle that is a shit test
many times.

I am 6'4" I would go to 5'9 in a heartbeat if it meant I had an 8+ model calibre face.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Muscular guy game

Also this stuff has a lot of variables. Some younger girls (I'm 20 now) are huge into the pretty boy look, which means to them a bit of stubble is a turnoff. Which may seem silly, but there it is.
On the subject of muscles, if you're short, try not to bring your traps up in size too much. But they are essential. Also having larger arms in proportion to your torso seems to make you look taller. Don't really know why, but I've got comments from friends and fam saying I've grown in height.
Also be pretty damn lean, because that helps your looks A LOT. you'll be very surprised at what defined cheekbones can do for you in terms of getting approached by girls.

Muscular guy game

Would Mike Tyson look short next to a 6 foot model in heels? He would dominate the room with his physicality.

Muscular guy game

Thank you scrapper TL. That is valuable information. Miscbrah, why should I continue a trivial banter. The banter achieves nothing and distracts from original intent. He made a nice attempt at trolling. I applaud his efforts.

Knockoutkid