rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Donald Trump jumps on rape hysteria and calls for the death of 5 innocent men

I'd like to start by saying I hold no political or ideological elegance to either party. They are different wings of the same bird.

Many in this forum embrace Donald Trump as though he were the savior of masculine principles. However, some of you should be aware how you could be at the end of a firing squad or the electric chair if Donald Trump became President. Nothing is better indicator of future behavior than past behavior. In the past Donald trump has used his money and influence to call for the death and incarceration of 5 men who were proven to be innocent of rape. With the recent events you should be concern of what a Trump Presidency means. Food for thought.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/...e-new-york

The Guardian digging up questionable events from 1989 to attack Trump on racism?

[Image: 2cd3r8.jpg]

[Image: laugh3.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

You should see all the dumb shit I've said and done since 1989.

In other news, Hilary Clinton regularly intimidated and attempted to ruin the lives of women who were the sexual assault victims of her husband, Bill Clinton.

...oh wait, that's right, that never seems to get into the news, front page or otherwise.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Donald Trump is a legend. He "jumped on the rape hysteria" nearly 30 years before it started! The man's vision knows no boundaries, in either space or time.

And before you start saying the Central Park Five were innocent, perhaps try a little Googling on the subject: http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-04-23.html

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

The article's premise and conclusions do not follow. They state that Trump's ad against crime and support of the Death Penalty had something to do with 5 innocent men who were convicted.

1. Trump never even spoke about the case in the article they linked.

2. The article never shows proof of why those 5 men were innocent. They said DNA evidence exonerated them, but did not link to the court documents or even show a picture of the documents.

This is such weak journalism. If they wanted to make the case, they need to show evidence. It's funny, because these hypocrites are guilty of the exact same thing they accuse Trump of: convicting someone on a lack of evidence.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

In 1989, Donald Trump joins the 2016 rape hysteria.
No stretching, straining, or distorting of the facts there; you're just an impartial observer of present day events.

Tell me, how's the scene in Berlin? The entire Western side is apparently celebrating the fall of the wall. Are we in time to fly in and join the people on the street?
[Image: 117152705.jpg]

Use the trump thread instead of starting a whole new thread with a sensational title and bullshit article.

Also getting tired of the low count/low test Trump trolls coming out of the woodwork (credit RioNomad).

I love how they gloss over this:

Quote:Quote:

a group of more than 30 youths had entered the park from East Harlem. Some engaged in a rampage of random criminality, hurling rocks at cars, assaulting and mugging passersby.

I'm just picturing 30 people swarming up the street of my town, assaulting and mugging people like a swarm of locusts. Not the best mental imagery.

Quote: (02-22-2016 09:35 AM)Last Parade Wrote:  

I'm just picturing 30 people swarming up the street of my town, assaulting and mugging people like a swarm of locusts.

All in a night's work for Little Dark.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

This is a bullshit thread. +1 to Paracelsus' linking to Ann Coulter's excellent work in dismantling the case piece by piece.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Quote: (02-22-2016 09:18 AM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Donald Trump is a legend. He "jumped on the rape hysteria" nearly 30 years before it started! The man's vision knows no boundaries, in either space or time.

Yes..that guy is incredible. I was digging some more and found out that:

1. Evolution is a myth - there is only a list of life forms Donald Trump allowed to live.

2. Donald Trump told Little Dark to get outta here. And lived to tell the
tale.

3. Once Donald Trump was chasing two thieves. One ran to the left, and another to the right. And Donald Trump ran after both of them at the same time.

4. Donald Trump is Tuthomosis.

5. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Donald Trump.

I swear, it is all true!

Guardian commenters (the ones not banned or censored, naturally [Image: lol.gif] ) falling over each other in a race to act the most stupid:

Quote:some low-testosterone Guardian commenter Wrote:

His support for a death penalty explains why he's also so far up the backside of the Saudi royal family and its regime.

Trump is the only candidate who is NOT supported by Saudi Arabia and has gotten into a bout with a Saudi Prince who referred to Trump as "disgraceful", but never mind...

[Image: imgsaudi-prince.jpg]

Hail to echo chambers!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Some in this thread think that the Central Park Five weren't innocent...I guess crime does pay.

Four of the men — Antron McCray, Kevin Richardson, Yusef Salaam and Raymond Santana Jr. — spent about seven years in prison; each will receive $7.125 million under terms of the deal. The fifth man, Kharey Wise, who served about 13 years, will receive $12.25 million.

Settlement Is Approved in Central Park Jogger Case, but New York Deflects Blame

Quote: (02-22-2016 09:03 AM)krazyhorze Wrote:  

I'd like to start by saying I hold no political or ideological elegance to either party. They are different wings of the same bird.

Many in this forum embrace Donald Trump as though he were the savior of masculine principles. However, some of you should be aware how you could be at the end of a firing squad or the electric chair if Donald Trump became President. Nothing is better indicator of future behavior than past behavior. In the past Donald trump has used his money and influence to call for the death and incarceration of 5 men who were proven to be innocent of rape. With the recent events you should be concern of what a Trump Presidency means. Food for thought.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/...e-new-york

Quote: (02-22-2016 11:05 AM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  

Some in this thread think that the Central Park Five weren't innocent...I guess crime does pay.

Four of the men — Antron McCray, Kevin Richardson, Yusef Salaam and Raymond Santana Jr. — spent about seven years in prison; each will receive $7.125 million under terms of the deal. The fifth man, Kharey Wise, who served about 13 years, will receive $12.25 million.

Settlement Is Approved in Central Park Jogger Case, but New York Deflects Blame

The happy merchant has deposited fifty cents in both your accounts.

De Blasio is a noted racist and pushed for the payout.

Trump is more of a traditional white night. However, we have no idea how he would react to men being framed by feminists.

If you are not already familiar with it, you should read about the McMartin preschool trial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_p...ial#People

This was a case of people who operated a preschool accused of sexually abusing children. This case created a massive hysteria in the 80s. The press went along with the prosecution uncritically and it was later found that crooked child psychologists were putting the ideas into the heads of children. One of the defendants was cleared of all counts after serving 5 years in jail. Some of the children, now adults, admit to lying.

It would be interested in finding out if there is anything in the archives on Trump's view of the McMartin trial at the time. This would give a clearer read on how he responds to a witch hunt. It is clear at this point that the Feminist are going to use the same tactics to whip up hysteria so the government goes after Neomasculine men.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (02-22-2016 09:03 AM)krazyhorze Wrote:  

[Image: GABKkP.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

More buzzfeed-style shitposting from <100 post members.

[Image: 4403452.jpg]

I call for the death of OP.

[Image: 1-am-i-the-only-one-around-here-who-want...ing-op.jpg]

Quote: (02-22-2016 01:44 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

More buzzfeed-style shitposting from <100 post members.

[Image: 4403452.jpg]

I suspect krazyhorse is a reasonably competent troll. I raise my eyebrows at a lot of the stuff he posts that seems to fall in line with our ideals, but is written in a way that just doesn't seem right. Like in this post where he talks about how he "adores" his woman. I hope I'm wrong, but I see him posting about meeting up with other members with such a low post count and it causes me grave concern that people may meet up with him before he has any contributions of significance.

Again, posts with seemingly good advice/information/intent, but followed by wanting to meet up in LA right around the time the forum was getting hot. Especially two separate sentences. Just seems odd.

Not trying to be negative on you krazyhorse, but if you're legit I'd imagine you can look at your own posts and see how they'd come off this way.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (02-22-2016 09:35 AM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Use the trump thread instead of starting a whole new thread with a sensational title and bullshit article.

Also getting tired of the low count/low test Trump trolls coming out of the woodwork (credit RioNomad).

Or as Trump would say, LOW ENERGY!

[Image: 271.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Oh look at the Euro Britbongs commenting on American politics. So superior!

[Image: attachment.jpg30020]