rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tatted up Danish woman volunteers to save African "witch" children

One of the more bizarre videos I've seen:

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/700123288073216000

-A horribly malnourished African boy wanders aimlessly in the dirt. No one will take care of him because he's been denounced as a witch.

-A heavily tatted up Danish women speaks Danish to him and saves him. She apparently has dedicated her life to saving witch children.

-Child has survived but will obviously have developmental problems and need intensive professional care.

http://www.safechildafrica.org/meettheteam/

I'm not criticizing the Danish girl for saving Africans, but her dedication seems weird when right in her backyard Europeans are facing displacement and, ultimately, annihilation. Though of course there are no malnourished European witch children walking around.

It seems that most modern Europeans are able to see genuine problems concerning everyone but themselves.

That's one disturbing ass video.

Regardless, it seems that many of these humanitarian types, especially the women, cannot understand that real change to help the many only comes through changing the society that produces these victims. Saving just one malnourished child does absolutely nothing but waste time. I know it sounds cruel, but probably for every child she saves like this another 1000 are created.

Liberals in general have a difficult time seeing the forest past the trees.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I saw this on The Daily Mail. I like the pictures.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...witch.html

Quote:Quote:
  • Nigerian boy, now named Hope, found emaciated and riddled with worms after wandering streets for eight months
  • Finally rescued by Danish aid worker Anja Ringgren Loven who gave him food and water and took him to hospital
  • Hope has been treated to remove worms from his belly and daily blood transfusions to replenish his red blood cells
  • Ms Loven, whose own son now plays with Hope, said: 'He's a little strong boy. This is what makes life so beautiful'

[Image: 313B850E00000578-3447812-_Thousands_of_c...496390.jpg]

That's what religion does. I read a story in the news about a muslim woman who got raped then she reported it to the police. She got arrested for pre-marital sex and was stoned to death. While her family and friends watched, her father told her that he disowned her Religion gave men easy sex in the form of marriage, but thanks to feminists and the sexual revolution, that's over.

It is what happens when they aren't fulfilling their natural role.

Mothers if their own children. It's an evolutionary feature ensuring the survival of a young human who is vulnerable for a long time.

Giving a shit, caring for someone isn't just cultural conditioning, its an adaptive feature that promoted success.

In the absence of your own genetic legacy to nurture, they look for a proxy.

But its still maladaptive, her genes will not continue. She will leave no genetic legacy.

You're staring at failure everyone.

Quote: (02-17-2016 09:11 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Regardless, it seems that many of these humanitarian types, especially the women, cannot understand that real change to help the many only comes through changing the society that produces these victims. Saving just one malnourished child does absolutely nothing but waste time. I know it sounds cruel, but probably for every child she saves like this another 1000 are created.

That kid may see it differently.

Those 1000 children like this that will be created will be created whether she saves this child or not. Sure changing the society is the long term answer, but what can an average person really do in their lifetime to even begin such a task? I doubt most people would know where to start. But maybe she can save at least one person, whats wrong with that? As it has been stated in this forum many times, Europeans should help themselves by throwing out the corrupt politicians and retarded extreme leftists. They don't need to be adopted by anyone. So the argument is really why help a starving kid when you could be trying to cast out corrupt politicians? Its probably much easier to help one kid than toss out a corrupt government, and some people just don't have the tools for the latter fight anway.

Also, wnb her.

You only got the PC version of this story. There's another documentary out there with this woman. She does indeed save 'witch children' only you are not told what exactly that means.

West Africa suffers from massive superstition in witchcraft and these children, often with parents - not only orphans as claimed here - are for some reason singled out as being witches. What happens then is that the witchdoctor pours acid down the throath of the child eliciting a violent response which by the bloodthirsty mob is taken as proof of witchcraft.

Next, the mob and witchdoctor torture the child to death with stabbings, stoning, burnings and beatings until death.

It's the kind of 'humanity' and 'diversity' the aid companies do not want you to see. Barbarism at such a level as to put all aid work support into risk.

Unfortunately, ritual child slaughter is very common in Africa, as is the burning of adulterers, thieves and homosexuals. (http://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2...sVRgeaRZT8)

With the great diversity, the practice of ritual child torture has spread to the UK as pr. Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchcraft..._to_the_UK

One such story was Kristy Bamu, an innocent 15 year old boy tortured to death for wetting his pants (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...nts.html), accused by none other than his own sister.

What is alleged to have followed is a brutal torture that ended when Kristy was drowned in a bath at the flat on Christmas Day, 2010.

Prosecutors say Kristy and his two brothers and two sisters were beaten and terrorised for four days.

The two sisters were also badly wounded after being accused of sorcery, black magic and witchcraft.

The Old Bailey was told Kristy was tortured with 'an armoury of weapons' and had 101 injuries before being placed in the bath of water where he 'begged to die'.

All in all, I say this woman, tats and misplaced empathy and all, is doing Gods work in saving these poor children from their vicious family and tribe members.

Quote: (02-17-2016 10:25 PM)Kaizen Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2016 09:11 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

That kid may see it differently.

I hate to be the downer, but let's be real.

He's not going to grow up and change anything. His terrible existence for the first two years will leave him permanently damaged, emotionally and mentally. It's like raising a down-syndrome kid. Why do it?

There's nothing in the Bible telling us to do these things, there's only the virtue signaling of liberalism.

She herself has better DNA that would raise a smarter and more successful child, no matter the race of the father.

She is throwing her time away and isn't making a difference.

Sure changing the society is the long term answer, but what can an average person really do in their lifetime to even begin such a task? I doubt most people would know where to start.

Again, if we are talking ethics, then it's not about doing what's easy. Doing the right thing is hard. Changing society and fighting political battles is hard. It requires years, even a lifetime of effort that never ends. You need to make alliances, change hearts and minds, and fight everyday.

But guess what? No one gives any recognition for these efforts.

Conversely, taking care of the poor Black kid, whom all your liberal White friends see as an inferior being to care for, earns lots of social points. And taking care of the kid is easy: food, water, and maybe some special education. And if the kid grows up into a criminal or deadbeat, well hey, at least she can say she tried.

All in all, a disgusting display. The Bible actually quite frankly says, "Do not cast pearls before swine," and unfortunately that is what this is.

The more merciful action would be to put the child to sleep, and then fund an army to change the area's norms by force. But no one actually cares about doing what's right most of the time, they just want to look good.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

^ The Bible?

Didn't know this was an Evangelical forum.

Africa needs to keep suffering from Malthusian constraints until such a time as its fertility rate adjusts to the modern era. If we work at removing those constraints while the Africans continue to pop out babies like it's the 15th century, we will end up with billions of deaths and untold suffering as the surplus to their sustainable carrying capacity inevitably dies off at some point in the future. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, as they say.

Agree with the people decrying this as virtue signaling. This woman doesn't know herself, doesn't feel any strong affiliation with her culture and its history, and so she ended up in Africa, seeking a purpose.

So her purpose is to try and reform a backwards African culture that she herself cannot possibility understand. But, hey, at least she tried, right?

Quote: (02-18-2016 11:15 AM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

So her purpose is to try and reform a backwards African culture that she herself cannot possibility understand. But, hey, at least she tried, right?

She's white. I wonder if she got raped.

There is also an added layer of hypocrisy because charity volunteers believe in these two ideas simultaneously:

-Africa is a bad place for children because Africans denounce them as witches and allow them to starve to death.
-We need open borders for more Africans to come to Europe, the same type who believe in witch children.

So they bring awareness to a problem in Africa while also supporting that problem coming to Europe. First-generation immigrants do not suddenly renounce their superstitions when they cross the Mediterranean by boat.

Quote: (02-18-2016 11:37 AM)tynamite Wrote:  

She either wouldn't report the rape or apologize to her rapists for them having such a hard life.

But of course she complained on Facebook when ROK's "rape rallys" showed up on her feed.

Quote: (02-17-2016 09:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

One of the more bizarre videos I've seen:

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/700123288073216000

-A horribly malnourished African boy wanders aimlessly in the dirt. No one will take care of him because he's been denounced as a witch.

-A heavily tatted up Danish women speaks Danish to him and saves him. She apparently has dedicated her life to saving witch children.

-Child has survived but will obviously have developmental problems and need intensive professional care.

http://www.safechildafrica.org/meettheteam/

I'm not criticizing the Danish girl for saving Africans, but her dedication seems weird when right in her backyard Europeans are facing displacement and, ultimately, annihilation. Though of course there are no malnourished European witch children walking around.

It seems that most modern Europeans are able to see genuine problems concerning everyone but themselves.

If I may....

The real issue here isn't some 'witch child' or 'poverty in Africa' or 'lack of opportunity' yadayada... The real problem that lies at the very core of this is that there exist a people on this planet which at the same time combines extremely low IQ/education/ambition/maturity with extremely high fertility/superstition/cruelty/ignorance/arrogance.

And the situation that we as white people now find ourselves in is that we are expected to somehow drag this rabble kicking and screaming into the 21st century. We are being told that they are just like us and that by integrating them into our societies they will quickly turn into happy little productive Germans/French/Swedes, etc.

Nothing could be further from the truth. It's not my job or yours to worry about let alone take care of yet another African child that has been put into this world despite the fact that the entire continent of theirs is in shambles, there are not sufficient resources to take care of it, and that it has been born into a society that doesn't give two shits about anyone, least of which some starving orphan.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote: (02-18-2016 11:40 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2016 11:37 AM)tynamite Wrote:  

She either wouldn't report the rape or apologize to her rapists for them having such a hard life.

But of course she complained on Facebook when ROK's "rape rallys" showed up on her feed.

A lot of European women are attracted to blacks and many middle aged single women from Germany and France are known to spend their vacations in Jamaica and other 'exotic locations'. If she really cared about poverty and misery in her own country she'd be helping them out, as poverty has been on the increase all over Europe. But in her infinite wisdom she decided that her priorities somehow are down there in the murky depths of the African continent.

In a nutshell - she probably loves black cock and her hamster somehow funneled that passion into an altruistic endeavor that she thinks 'makes a difference'.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Adding to Roosh's post, Stefan Molyneux stated that liberals believe that moving large numbers of poor, low IQ Muslims into first world countries will very quickly turn these Muslims into intelligent first world, liberal people.

However, these very same liberals want to purge right wing viewpoints from colleges, the Internet, Twitter and the press - because they know that exposing right wing individuals to liberal, left wing views doesn't cause right wing individuals to change. All you get is fighting, fighting, fighting - and hardly anyone changes their minds.

Quote: (02-18-2016 12:21 PM)redpillage Wrote:  

In a nutshell - she probably loves black cock and her hamster somehow funneled that passion into an altruistic endeavor that she thinks 'makes a difference'.

Confirmed.

She owns an orphanage.

Here is a picture with her African boyfriend and mulatto son.

[Image: 7538-qnYCMt_D1AUW2zNAF885Jw.jpg]

This story probably demonstrates everything what is wrong with the West and the woman herself is a metaphor of the imminent extinction of the West.

Trump is playing chess while Soros is playing checkers, and the other cucks are off playing Candyland at Jeb's house. - iop890

Its kind of similar when rich people donate for charity in a far away country but do not care what's going on in their neighbourhood. The gap of the own life and those that they help is a way bigger, so the feeling of doing something "right" is greater. Deep inside those people need the confirmation that they are good people by the image that they give the "oppressed" some kind of a voice.
Also those misunderstand people that suffer just because the rich white countries rip them off. They never keep in mind that those people reject education and the next step to develop.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Reminds me of last summer in the streets of Copenhagen.

This perfectly healthy looking millenial girl asking people to sign up for conscience washing/donating to poor kids in Africa was too blinded by her own magnificent shining solidarity to notice me,bird and pooch were dirty from 6 days of backpacking in the country side with a SOB pitch of how these women in far away place "near south africa" (kid you not,didnt even give coordinates) were raped in their own villages and if they complained about it they would be stoned to death and how bad this was and that "we" should help these people.

Doesnt this qualifies as cultural imperialism?

As other posters have pointed out already.
What was this woman doing in that place and why? was she seeking to be a social helper to those in need?Her own country has plenty of homeless and sick people with no access to healthcare and aid,many of them of non-native origin if different skin shades is what strikes her solidaritarian fancy.

As horrible as this cultural practice sounds,if we are to assume the position of respecting other cultures wouldnt it be more important to not interfere ,or is there a loop when you CAN be a white messiah with divine judgement on what other people should or shouldnt do when all the time you re complaining about how entitled white culture is?

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

I like what she's doing. Not just saving the malnourished kids, but spreading the video footage and context as far as she can make it reach.

If the norms of that region are going to change, the first step of the process is to make it known to the west what those norms are. With this video comes the information that Loven runs a charity dedicated specifically to finding witch children, an implication that this is a widespread part of west african culture rather than an isolated incident.

If nothing else, a video like this serves as a wakeup call to a certain segment of the population. If this is the kind of thing africans get up to, and we can't shame them into changing their ways by posting videos of the kids they starve, maybe it's a bad idea to import these guys.

When I think of some no name orphanage in the danish countryside which specializes in taking in african kids and quietly raising them, I think "meh, there's bigger fish to fry, better things you can be doing." But I still take issue with people bagging on this woman. Why? Because she's going out of her way to publicize the witch kid phenomenon - that's a battle worth fighting. It's shining a light on a darker aspect of third world culture and packaging the message in a very palatable way. We really do need more of that.

If she didn't rescue the kids, she wouldn't have enough clout to make a video like this go viral.

Quote: (02-18-2016 10:45 AM)Kaizen Wrote:  

^ The Bible?

Didn't know this was an Evangelical forum.

When arguing ethics I will include both secular and Biblical arguments to make my arguments impenetrable.

That you provided no rebuttal aside a weak non-sequitur proves my point.

Quote: (02-18-2016 03:18 PM)quino_16 Wrote:  

Confirmed.

She owns an orphanage.

This story probably demonstrates everything what is wrong with the West and the woman herself is a metaphor of the imminent extinction of the West.

You can go viral on an alt right forum with that photo. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-18-2016 08:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2016 03:18 PM)quino_16 Wrote:  

Confirmed.

She owns an orphanage.

You can go viral on an alt right forum with that photo. [Image: lol.gif]

You might want to read this. Black Man Looking For Civilised Debate

Quote: (02-18-2016 11:39 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

There is also an added layer of hypocrisy because charity volunteers believe in these two ideas simultaneously:

-Africa is a bad place for children because Africans denounce them as witches and allow them to starve to death.
-We need open borders for more Africans to come to Europe, the same type who believe in witch children.

So they bring awareness to a problem in Africa while also supporting that problem coming to Europe. First-generation immigrants do not suddenly renounce their superstitions when they cross the Mediterranean by boat.

Also:

-It's a beautiful culture, and we cannot judge.

-It's terrible how they treat kids. It's probably our fault somehow.