rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your idea of a perfect life?

Is it living life like Bilzerian? Is it having a beautiful wife and a couple of kids? Being a retired grand dad who plays with the kids? A titan of industry worth billions? Life in the country with horses and sheep?

Don't debate me.

Quote: (02-08-2016 03:38 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Is it living life like Bilzerian? Is it having a beautiful wife and a couple of kids? Being a retired grand dad who plays with the kids? A titan of industry worth billions? Life in the country with horses and sheep?

I have a hard time categorizing anything as perfect exactly, or placing any exact terms on perfect.

Surely, some amount of financial freedom is within the concept of a decent scenario to be able to freely do and chose what is wanted based on financial freedom, and some of the specifics of what is chosen, then could change after financial freedom is achieved.

Likely, we spend a considerable amount of our time pursuing financial freedom, and from time to time, I have thought that i had a pretty good plan in working towards financial freedom, then some things go in the wrong direction, which causes work and a need to reassess the direction. It can be satisfying to recreate a new plan, and sometimes dealing with the set backs can be frustrating.

We do, also, hear about quite a few cases in which people remain unhappy and they seem to have achieved financial freedom. Sure that could happen, but I think for me, achieving financial freedom would be one of the first stepping stones to otherwise approaching perfection or further exploring some of the other specifics of perfection within that (or after the financial freedom is within my consciousness and experience).

Not having to answer to anybody.

Not having to deal with assholes.

Being able to live wherever I want.

The rest I'll figure out when these 3 conditions are met.

Quote: (02-08-2016 03:56 AM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Not having to answer to anybody.

Not having to deal with assholes.

Being able to live wherever I want.

The rest I'll figure out when these 3 conditions are met.

Hey.. that's better than mine.. [Image: dodgy.gif] [Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif]

Being given a magic potion that makes me tireless. Then, spending every day banging curvy, wide-hipped, round-butt, long shapely-legged, horny, feminine chicks raw. Basically being thrown in a ball pit, but the balls are replaced with said women and bottles of Gatorade. That is all.

Being worth billions and being able to do anything I want. Just a dream... sigh

A nice house, a beautiful loyal wife, a couple of kids and a steady income.

Don't debate me.

Not having to deal with depression in my entire life

There are two options that are not concrete yet.

1 is build an epic family (I feel this is the right thing to do, but may require me working myself to the grave).

2 is make enough to live by myself doing what I love in the middle of nowhere with so much spare time that I can take up painting and relearn the piano (I think I would look back in my state funded death bed and wish I had gone with the first choice).

Health, purpose, family, lifestyle, art and freedom.... these some of the things that make the perfect life....

1. Health..... Doing as much as possible to continue being able-bodied and healthy. "A healthy man has many wishes, a sick man has only one"
2. Endeavour... A toil where man feels a sense of purpose... and earning a living from such.
3. Human relationships... We are social creatures, having a loving, loyal and strong bond with family and friends.
4. Lifestyle full of experiences, nourishment, variety and freshness... magical yet simple things like going for an ocean swim in turquoise and sharing a seafood feast afterwards...
5. Being empathetic enough to truly feel art in one's soul... literature, music, film etc it makes me feel alive.
6. Freedom, obviously we need the time to enjoy life and not give our time to someone else.

^That was deep.

Don't debate me.

Perfect life?

at day:

[Image: Hackett_Spring_2014_03.jpg]

at night:

[Image: PIERCE-BROSNAN-NUDE-IN-THE-THOMAS-CROWN-...00-330.jpg]

Creating something that changed the world, and altered the future for the better than where its headed.
Use what I believe are my talents and abilities to create a successful company in my terms .
Have a smart, loving wife to enjoy my life adventures with.
Raising my kids to learn what there talents are in life and lead them to live fulfilling lives of their own.

Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so soft ?"
God says, "So that you will like them."
Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so warm and cuddly?"
God says, "So that you will like them."
Adam says to God, "But, God, why did you make them so stupid?"
God says, "So that they will like you"

Being a top athlete making 200 million + over your career and then retiring in your mid to late 30's.

Ronaldo, Brady, Lewis Hamilton type shit.

Quote: (02-08-2016 02:09 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Being a top athlete making 200 million + over your career and then retiring in your mid to late 30's.

Ronaldo, Brady, Lewis Hamilton type shit.

Is the various ideas of this thread within pure fantasy, or are we attempting to describe things that are within our potential grasps to achieve.

I personally believe that it is not a very fruitful speculation to look at the lives of others as being perfect or near perfect or to describe some kind of situation that is completely and totally outside of our grasps to achieve, unless we are attempting to strive towards that.

so if there may be genetic gifts involved in order to achieve the goals, then we may not be able to control that; however, if there are ways that we are able to work towards that direction (even if the goal seems to be somewhat beyond our capabilities - like less than a 1% chance of playing out), we are on a more realistic path in order to strive for it and to attempt to achieve it, no?

Anyhow, we know that some aspirations are more achievable than others, and it does not hurt to have various goals.. some that are fairly easily achieved and others that may be a bit of a dream... perfection is by definition a bit of a dream that may evolve a bit as we approach it, so it may not ever be quite achieved, as long as we still have goals and aspirations.

* Banging 300 women from most of the countries in the world, including a few threesomes, by the time I'm 35.

* Having a professional career that pays above $100k and doesn't require more than about 50 hours of work a week

* Getting married around 35 to a 20-something 7 and having two or three healthy kids, both boys and girls, while the wife stays at home to help raise them

* Retire around age 60 and, once the kids are out of the house, start traveling the world, with and without the wife

Lots of money.

Quality women.

Freedom and free time.

Living in a place with good weather, cool local culture, close friends nearby.

All while being lean and most importantly healthy.

I wish I were a wizard. Or vampire. Or at least read minds.

Perfect life - Not having to work for money...but instead for your own passion. Then going home and having a personal harem of at least 20-30 women

Quote: (02-08-2016 08:47 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

at night:

So your perfect life is getting banged by trannies at night? You've really got dreams my friend.

[Image: wb2.gif]

But seriously, I've been thinking about this a lot lately because I've been feeling more and more like my perfect life is becoming a reality, so I've been thinking about what exactly it should be. Then this timely thread appeared. [Image: banana.gif]

An insidious amount of money (+$120 million).

Own my law firm, spending time to pursue cases pro bono that I'm especially passionate about (mostly in constitutional law).

Regularly make sizable donations to this forum.

Own a very large, specialized home gym, the home being built in mountain real estate in Utah (to which I will spend half the year in isolation writing and making periodic trips to the firm).

Be fit and aesthetic, but most importantly, be able to compete in calisthenics-oriented events like Bar Starz. Maybe have a couple pro boxing matches and at least one MMA match.

Live a very rigid, structured life oriented around health and self-improvement, with a month-long vacation every year to a new continent for completely letting loose.

Have fun and construct a bit of an arrogant persona and socialize with the girls of many countries, letting things go as they may and staying in random apartments, spending nights with random strangers I meet in foreign cities, and overall taking risks.

Walk around with a mint-coated diamond in my mouth at all times. Per the arrogant persona.

Help advertise and fund/provide the legal assistance for a media watchdog that investigates and documents instances of poor journalism ethics, specifically in regards to exaggerated or out-of-context stories and government-sponsored spins.

Become a significant donor to various nationalistic movements throughout the world.

Around 35-40, establish an extremely traditional, large, patriarchal family, probably bringing my family back to Poland and becoming a donor for the University of Warsaw in order to establish ties to the university for my kids, should they decide to go there.

And of course, have a lot of guns. So, sort of like Dan Bilzerian in that respect.

[Image: 2zKJDiu.jpg]

It's fun to dream.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

It's virtually impossible to have a perfect life. Maybe a charmed life. Maybe an interesting life.
Certainly there are perfect moments. However the moment you get what you want,
you always wonder "what's next? Is this the best I can do?"

That arms room is a mess by the way...that guy could really use some decent weapons racks...

Yeah well too bad it's all just a fantasy for now anyway.

[Image: cMe9PSBMA7KkE.gif]

Quote:Quote:

That arms room is a mess by the way...that guy could really use some decent weapons racks...

That's Dan Bilzerian, and he has enough racks if you know what I mean.

[Image: CssdVlh.png]

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

I want to write for a living. To live in a decent part of the city, and go to coffee shops and write for a book or blog (or freelance). As well as developing other means of income through internet marketing and sales of related products. At this point, that would be the perfect life for me.

Write and direct one film per year until I die. Continue my current rate of sex at least once per day until my dick no longer works. Consistent travel to first and second world countries. Share at least one dinner per year with each of my best friends / brothers in arms. Own some property near the mountains (preferably Rockies or Alps), own some property in a desert region (North American), and own some land where I can grow some robust food and tend a small vineyard. Also, I'd like 3+ dogs, and a donkey. Finally, someone trustworthy to care for the animals while I am filming/traveling.

Quote: (02-08-2016 05:39 PM)Tex Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2016 08:47 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

at night:

So your perfect life is getting banged by trannies at night? You've really got dreams my friend.

[Image: wb2.gif]

In case you are serious and haven't identified the people on the picture, it is not a tranny, it's a still beautiful, classy female movie star from the movie "Thomas Crown affair" (the second movie, not the first one with McQueen)

[Image: The+Thomas+Crown+Affair+a3YXD-xlQ5Tl.jpg]