rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Uncharted Russia - Krasnodar (now a city of a million)

Uncharted Russia - Krasnodar (now a city of a million)

I've been long willing to contribute to this forum, but now as I am preparing for my next trip to Philippines and reading all the great datasheets by 20Nation, DirectDanger and Scotian I am finally inspired.

I went to Krasnodar South of Russia for 3 weeks summer 2015. I hope information I've collected will be useful to some of you.

This datasheet is mostly relates to spring and summer.

Reasons to visit.

This January Krasnodar has crossed 1million people threshhold and is now one of 16 cities in Russia with 1m+ population.
http://novorusmir.ru/archives/8279

It is concidered one of the cleanest and most comfortable cities for living in Russia and in 2015 it has again won the award.
http://www.yugopolis.ru/news/social/2015...o-reitingi

It is located in the south of Russia so the summer is long and hot and the winter is less harsh.
Women are beautiful and somewhat darker than in the North of Russia, kind of mix between Russian and Ukrainian gene pool. Krasnodar is also ex cossack territory like Ukraine and I have come to a conclusion that cossack blood is what makes Russian girls so pretty.

Logistics, accomodation ans strategy.

Everything in the city revolves around one street. Ulica Krasnaja. It is a long and wide street which is closed for cars on sunday and saturday (in Summer for sure, I don't know about winter) and there are thousands of people walking it. Street artist performances take place and cossack change of guard ceremony happens there every sunday. It is worth seeing. So a perfect day game spot.

So you would want to live near Krasnaya street and somewhere around shopping mall Gallereja krasnodar. This mall is in the same area as most of nightlife at weekends and is good for day game. As well as the whole street on saturday and sunday.

As in all FSU nightlife is mostly busy at weekends.
I would say there are 2 closely situated nightlife areas in Krasnodar. (They are not exactly separated as there are smaller places in between) Area with conventional dance clubs, and area with bars and bar like Karaoke clubs.
If nightclubs are closed during the working week, some Karaoke places and bars are still open at late evenings throughout the week.
What I used to do was to come to one of the Karaoke places for some food around 9 PM, then eat and wait to see what happens. Some nights there would be a ratio of 10 girls to 1 guy (me), when some girls was celebrating a birthday or having a girls night out. It wasn't always so good but never was a ratio unfavorable.
I some what favoured Karaoke and bar area even through weekends as I am personaly not a big fan of Dance Nightclubs, girls in nightclubs tend to have bigger bitch shields, and everyones seems to act unnaturally.

Getting an appartment is very easy at this website http://www.sutochno.ru, it is very famous throughout russian speaking FSU. It is like a russian version of AirBNB. I've also used it in ukraine. It is cheaper than airbnb and has far more options in less touristy places like Krasnodar.
Don't come to Krasnodar in the middle of the summer as most people flee away to the coastline, come there in late spring or early summer. And then move to Sochi, Anapa or Novorossijsk together with the outflow of people.
Russia is great for travel now with ruble at its historical bottom but I am not sure low oil price a.k.a cheap ruble will last till summer. So you might as well come now in winter.

[Image: attachment.jpg29654]   

Transportation.

Taxi is dirt cheap. Use this website
http://krasnodar.rutaxi.ru/index.html
You can also get an app. It is called taxi vezet. Cars will be random and mostly very cheap locally made, but you can go almost everywhere in the city for around 2 euros.

Language

I can not provide any information on that as i speak russian
In my 3 weeks there i have not once encountered an english speaker or heard any foreign speech.

Online game

Did not try any online game when I was there. Did not start using Tinder back then. But you can definately try vk.com as it is the mist populsr social network in that area.

My trategy and overview

I am not chasing nothes and normally if I visit the place I get several mini relationships. Both girls I've been banging washed my dishes as soon as they've entered my apartment and cooked me breakfast in the morning. Without me even asking. Girls from this seem like a good relationship material. Or I've just been lucky.
My strategy is normally meeting from one to three good looking and fun girls in one place and stop gaming. Then spend rest of time with them exploring surrounding area and letting them show me around. This has only one downside as some of them get too attached, since we spend much time together.
This is troubling me a bit. I am no feminist but I try to avoid hurting people. But that is a subject for another thread.

I've also had my best looking girl so far in Krasnodar HB 8.5 in my book. Bare in mind that I am extremely picky and had yet never seen a 10 in my life.

Krasnodar was perfect for me as I like gaming in Karaoke, I sing well and it instantly draws attention and gives me a huge DHV. Sometimes I don't even need to approach. And as you can see on a map there are lots of Karaoke places.

What you should do?

Come to Krasnodar in late spring. Live around Gallery Krasnodar shopping mall. On weekdays run daygame in the mall and go to karaoke and bar area in the evening. On weekend Run daygame on Krasnaja street and go to nightclubs. Find the best looking girl of your life and go with her to Sochi or Anapa when the summer comes.

Vinny Rollo

Vinny...thanks for the info. What is their attitude about darker foreigners. I can be mistaken for a Muslim caucus man, so is just neutral since there are probably somewhat used to that.

This is pretty sweet as I have liked girls from this area from Moscow. More data requested on specific locations, but the graphic should be a new standard for future data sheets. Could the future of data sheets be heat maps and member SIGACTS (military term for Significant Actions.)

How warm are we talking? It's a shame Russia doesn't have a lot of warmer climates big cities.

Quote: (02-03-2016 01:30 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Vinny...thanks for the info. What is their attitude about darker foreigners. I can be mistaken for a Muslim caucus man, so is just neutral since there are probably somewhat used to that.

There are quite a bit of darker people from Caucasus, I can also sometimes be confused with one of them too, but as soon as you start speaking you see their faces change. I speak Russian without accent and you will probably speak English.
Anyways the attitude towards darker men from Caucasus is based on their aggressivenes, so most Russians just fear them (without admitting it), so you just have to prove ASAP that you are harmless.

Avoid too strong alpha behavior, at least before sex [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (02-03-2016 04:37 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

How warm are we talking? It's a shame Russia doesn't have a lot of warmer climates big cities.

Temperatures are above 20 May, June, July, August, September. For Russia this is extremely good. And apart from controversial Crimea, Sochi is the only city in Russia with palmtrees, and Sochi is in Krasnodar Kray something like 4 hours on a bus.

I really enjoyed reading you topic Vinny and have a question about your strategy. +1 from me here btw!

So, how looks the transition from this:

Quote: (02-03-2016 11:07 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

I am not chasing nothes and normally if I visit the place I get several mini relationships.

.. to this:

Both girls I've been banging washed my dishes as soon as they've entered my apartment and cooked me breakfast in the morning.

Do you met them through simple "daygame". Or did you managed to pull them from one of these karaoke bars?

Quote: (02-03-2016 04:01 PM)WashedUPVet Wrote:  

This is pretty sweet as I have liked girls from this area from Moscow. More data requested on specific locations, but the graphic should be a new standard for future data sheets. Could the future of data sheets be heat maps and member SIGACTS (military term for Significant Actions.)

I can not give you list of places, as I simply don't remember them anymore. My top karaoke place had apparently been close. Out of conventional nightclubs I would say Sakhar is a place to go. Biggest club in Krasnodar I've been to, and quite busy at the weekends. I believe it should be even busier now in winter.

Quote: (02-04-2016 05:49 AM)RandomGuy1 Wrote:  

I really enjoyed reading you topic Vinny and have a question about your strategy. +1 from me here btw!

So, how looks the transition from this:

I am not chasing nothes and normally if I visit the place I get several mini relationships.

.. to this:

Both girls I've been banging washed my dishes as soon as they've entered my apartment and cooked me breakfast in the morning.

Do you met them through simple "daygame". Or did you managed to pull them from one of these karaoke bars?

There is no controversy. Pay attention to details. I wrote mini relationshipS, so there are several at the same time. And I am normally banging the girls I date, so it makes perfect sense [Image: biggrin.gif]
I just don't enjoy one night stands yet. 2nd time is always better for me.

Quote: (02-04-2016 01:59 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

It seems like you have experience with Russian women so is this valid for Russian women in general? Can you (or anyone who knows Russian women) elaborate on this a bit more?

Quote: (02-04-2016 11:40 PM)Denzel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2016 01:59 AM)Vinny Wrote:  

It seems like you have experience with Russian women so is this valid for Russian women in general? Can you (or anyone who knows Russian women) elaborate on this a bit more?

This is only for guys who have darker looks. If you have Latin or generally Mediterranean looks you might be associated with Caucasus people, who are generally aggressive and disliked by most Russians, so to avoid scaring the girls off on the first instance be more beta. When you get to know them let your true nature out.
If you are are blue eyed and blonde haired, then you have options. You can try different approaches.

Quote: (02-04-2016 05:49 AM)RandomGuy1 Wrote:  

[quote='Vinny' pid='1210093' dateline='1454515663']

I've met one through day game on Krasnaya street on Sunday, and another in one of the Karaoke venues.

Krasnaya street on a busy day

[Image: attachment.jpg29730]   

I spent some time in Krasnodar this year visiting it occasionally in different seasons and have accumulated some knowledge of the city night life. Since more information has been requested on specific locations I will be happy to share it to make my first big contribution to the forum.

Krasnodar on my opinion has one of the most beautiful woman in Russia. The talent in night clubs is on the same level with Kiev, Odessa and Moscow. If you go out here you certainly will be amazed by the beauty of girls but do not expect easy lays if you only focus on night game. Night game in Krasnodar is very tight and as Vinny correctly mentioned girls will have higher bitch shields in clubs. Without a social circle chances of ONS are extremely low. Most girls will not let you escalate in a club on public if you just met. I must confess I didn’t get any new notches from night game, I only got laid in Krasnodar this year with who I knew from long ago.

Krasnodar has a very active nightlife in fall, winter and spring. Friday and Saturday are the nights to go. It is normal for locals to visit 2-4 places during a night. I don’t have any intelligence on bars and clubs that are good on weekdays but generally in provincial Russia nightlife it is quiet during the week.

I put together a list of clubs which is an ultimate Krasnodar nightlife guide if you are interested in higher end night game.

I will divide the clubs in three groups:
- top clubs
- after-hours clubs to bounce from the top clubs
- other bars and clubs

The top three night clubs are absolutely a must because of concentration of world class talent. And if you go out during normal hours (from midnight to 5am on Friday and Saturday) you do not need to look any further. Everyone you may want to meet in this city goes to these three places and if you meet a girl through day game or online game be prepared to run into her (or a couple of them at once) in one of these clubs within two or three weeks. These three places are not in the downtown so you will have to go there by taxi which takes 10-20 minutes at night. It will cost below $2 from downtown if you use the RuTaxi app recommended by Vinny. The accommodation advice from Vinny still applies even if your focus is night game. I would pick a place within a block from Krasnaya Street anywhere between Galereya shopping mall and the bar area (refer to the dance club area on the map).

The top three nightclubs in Krasnodar:

1. Doch Vishnya (or just Vishnya)
Talent: Best I ever seen. Thе most gorgeous woman go to this place.
Face control: The most upscale venue but wearing a blazer and a nice shirt pretty much guarantees you an entry. Best nights are when they have special DJs and on such nights there will be a cover of about 500 rubbles.
Time to go: Generally coming shortly after 12am is fine but sometimes it may not get going until 2 or 3 am. The party may go on until 9 am but it is impossible to get in after a certain hour (6 or 7am). Best day of the week depends on an event so it is better to check in advance what is going on because on rare occasions it can be dead.
Layout: It has two main rooms. Doch Vishnya is the main room, features commercial music and tables with people eating food and smoking shisha. It is interconnected with Room 88 which is a smaller club with electronic music. Both Vishnya and Room 88 are shut down in the summer but instead there is an area named Vysota 88 with open balconies and a view of the river after sunrise.
Pick up: The best areas to game are in between the two main rooms and near the bars. Guys rarely hit on girls here until they get wasted at 4-5am. Some innocent looking girls may seem like they want to be approached. You will see later in the night how they are getting guys to buy them sushi, salads, whisky-coke and shishas and leaving the guys with nothing after two hours.

2. Galya Gulyai (or just Galya)
Talent: Extremely good.
Face control: I only came here late and it was impossible to get in without connections. Coming early should help. Don’t wear any kind of sport shoes.
Time to go: Standard midnight to 5am hours, Friday and Saturday.
Layout: Typical bar and dance floor. Recently opened a second room playing electronic music which is dark with less people and is good to isolate and escalate.
Pick up: You will see some competition here. Also many wealthy dark caucasians from southern regions who feel here like home. It’s somewhat easier to open when girls get drunk after 3am.

3. Belka y Strelka (or just Belka)
Talent: You will still be amazed by 8s and 9s here but there will also be some average looking girls.
Face control: There are many guys who has no idea how to dress therefore a blazer or anything cool will get you in. Just be aware that when bouncers stop you, there will be a pause of 10 seconds. Stay cool during that time because the face control guy is screening you and your behaviour from the inside of the club via video surveillance and telling the bouncers over radio if you are getting in.
Time to go: Regular midnight to 5am hours. Friday night here is definitely better - the ratio is better, guys are hitting on girls less and quite a few woman would have been drinking since 6pm. If you spot them and have a good interaction they may let their tired friends leave and stay in a club alone. This will never happen on Saturday.
Layout: It has a main room with commercial music and tables, “deep” room with electronic music and tables, outside smoking area and a restaurant. There is an interconnecting karaoke club and if you have a table in karaoke you can go back to the club as many times as you want without leaving the building.
Pick up: Since it is less high end it is easier to game here. Best areas are the outside smoking area and bars in each of the dance rooms. You can try the dance floor but look for IOIs before approaching on a dance floor. If you dress well you will look different here and get some stares from woman. Also I saw guys over 40 successfully opening 20 yo chicks by simply inviting them to their table at karaoke.

After-hours places:

4. Room 88
It is a part of #1 club from this list and as mentioned earlier it is impossible to get in during after-hours. It is also hard to game but if you feel like partying until late this is where the hottest girls are after 6am. Some would be on drugs.

5. Sakhar
Once I left this place at 10am but the party was still going. If you decide to come here in after-hours it is better to do it with a group because at this time almost everyone who stays out knows each other. Half would be on drugs. Still if you are here after 6am it is possible to see a girl by herself standing at the bar or dancing. I would not come here for a night out (before 4am). It is something most people who go to the top clubs don’t do.

6. Star-Rich-Ok
The seediest place out of all places in this list but from 5am they play decent electronic music, everyone is wasted and most of people you see are the ones who didn’t find what they were looking for but are still hoping to find it. At times there would only be one girl on an entire dance floor dancing for 30 mins alone and also her friend sitting alone for 30 minutes. The fact they are doing this at 7am instead of going home should tell you something.

Other places worth mentioning:

7. La Villa
Considered to be an upscale club but I never went there. I heard that the talent is very good but there are mostly gold diggers and expensive pros. Some normal girls who I gamed told me they visit this place occasionally and they don’t get approached there so they bounce quickly to one of the top three clubs. If you can spot them here they should be receptive.

8. Serdtse
If there is a particular event or guest DJ you will see some of the faces from the top three clubs. There also would be a cover of up to 500 rubbles. Other nights are dead. All the girls interested in meeting guys will bounce from here to the top three clubs between 2 and 4am so it is just an alternative location to meet the same girls. It is less crowded, the bar set up is favourable for approaching and women get hit on way less here. Only nominal face control.

9. Bar 13
Bar area was mentioned already in this post but I did not go there much. It is more for a younger crowd and people who go to the top three clubs speak of it unfavourably. I think your foreigner value will be the highest in this area but if you are not young you may not like it. If you decide to give it a try then Bar 13 should be your main venue. It has a dance floor and it is interconnected with another popular bar through the basement. Face control is based on a bouncer’s whim or maybe a number of people inside.

10. Bar Zerno
I would often pre-party with friends in this place. You can meet 7s and 8s here with an influx of hipsters. But still woman in Krasnodar are extremely beautiful and you would be the only one approaching them in this place. Tell them about LA, or wherever you are from and they may become very interested. This bar has a dance floor and sometimes has fun parties but it can be hit or miss. However if you want to start night at 10pm then this is an option. If its dead, just walk to another bar 2 minutes away. No face control.

Note that all girls here love free drinks and some are working very hard to get them. You may get approached by girls and asked to buy them a drink several times during a night. It will happen even more often when you approach. Shoot them down with classic “you buy me a drink” or “give me a french kiss”. They want the drink so much that sometimes they will go for a french kiss in exchange for $6 whisky coke and then run away in embarrassment. You can do it for fun and to DHV to girls around you because they will think you kiss closed a girl within a minute. They will be easier to open.

I found that openers that work in Krasnodar are different from what generally works. I have developed a set of openers that I only use here. They don’t work well in Moscow where I score much better in clubs but if I go back to Krasnodar I would definitely use them again and I think they also could work in other 2nd tier Russian cities. Generally it is about being as direct and bold as possible. Approaching indirect before 1am at a bar in a club could be effective as it is also something no one does here. If you are interested please let me know and I will try to give some examples.

I also tried online game on Tinder and Badoo and in short I would advise against it.

Hope this information will be useful and will complement the already great data sheet.

@Navas: Nice report! To this day the best tits I have ever seen and held in my arms are from Krasnodar. Not easily forgotten. Thanks for reviving my first ever datasheet.

I’m going to be here this month for some business as well as partying so I thought I’d give a quick update.

This is one of the destinations with the most beautiful woman in the world. Having lived for one year in Kiev, which is an RVF mecca, I can confidently tell you that this place will put Kiev to shame in terms of attractive females. There are still girls in Kiev that are as hot but there are many more of them in Krasnodar. In terms of nightlife there is just no comparison. However this is not an easy place at all, especially for nighgame. But the city can easily compete with Moscow and Odessa in terms of woman’s looks.

Your foreigner value will be low here. However I met couple of Indian guys in Kiev who told me that women in Krasnodar showed a lot of interest towards them. This has not been confirmed by my experience and basically shocked me but the guys named some of the top city restaurants where they hung out so I allow for some credibility.

Recently the city has seen a huge influx of young migrants from all over Russia. When I was out in Krasnodar last time I met quite a few single women in early 20s who just moved. Most have done so on their own. The same has been confirmed by my recent tinder and Instagram experience. These girls who left everything behind and moved here to start a new life are much more eager to fuck than locals which is basically a big news for the city.

In other news Tinder took over the city since this year. It’s becoming more like online game in first tier Russia rather then 2nd tier Russia if you know what I mean. But it is still relatively small so anyone looking fresh will draw a lot of attention.

In terms of nightlife the parties are getting crazier. Basically everyone is on drugs after 5am and I’m feeling old when I’m going home at 9am because everyone else is going to some private afterparty. Also my nightlife guide posted above is totally outdated now. I will post updates if I get enough intelligence.

Anyone who is around please let me know.

Quote: (09-10-2018 07:32 PM)Navas Wrote:  

I’m going to be here this month for some business as well as partying so I thought I’d give a quick update.

This is one of the destinations with the most beautiful woman in the world. Having lived for one year in Kiev, which is an RVF mecca, I can confidently tell you that this place will put Kiev to shame in terms of attractive females. There are still girls in Kiev that are as hot but there are many more of them in Krasnodar. In terms of nightlife there is just no comparison. However this is not an easy place at all, especially for nighgame. But the city can easily compete with Moscow and Odessa in terms of woman’s looks.

Your foreigner value will be low here. However I met couple of Indian guys in Kiev who told me that women in Krasnodar showed a lot of interest towards them. This has not been confirmed by my experience and basically shocked me but the guys named some of the top city restaurants where they hung out so I allow for some credibility.

Recently the city has seen a huge influx of young migrants from all over Russia. When I was out in Krasnodar last time I met quite a few single women in early 20s who just moved. Most have done so on their own. The same has been confirmed by my recent tinder and Instagram experience. These girls who left everything behind and moved here to start a new life are much more eager to fuck than locals which is basically a big news for the city.

In other news Tinder took over the city since this year. It’s becoming more like online game in first tier Russia rather then 2nd tier Russia if you know what I mean. But it is still relatively small so anyone looking fresh will draw a lot of attention.

In terms of nightlife the parties are getting crazier. Basically everyone is on drugs after 5am and I’m feeling old when I’m going home at 9am because everyone else is going to some private afterparty. Also my nightlife guide posted above is totally outdated now. I will post updates if I get enough intelligence.

Anyone who is around please let me know.

Cheers bro. How about the English levels? I’m assuming if someone speaks zero Russian this place is not worth going to.

Quote: (09-10-2018 07:32 PM)Navas Wrote:  

I saw hot nerdy women in Zaporozhye (Ukraine) with Middle Eastern guys who were 2/10s (shorter than 175 cm and premature balding). It's probably the same in Krasnodar and most 2nd tier cities in Ukraine and Russia.

Thing is most of these women can speak English it seems because they want to meet a foreign guy either to get sponsored or to get a ticket out.

When I lived in Batumi I tried to Badoo some girls in Krasnodar to come visit me in Batumi but it didn't work out (retrospectively now most women aren't going to abandon their career or lives to go live with a dude in a Caucasian Republic ~ they probably thought I was going to human traffic to an Israeli brothel or something. But I had a lot of Slavic and some Mongolian women who were begging me to visit Sochi and Krasnodar. Thing is I don't know how because the tourism visa to go to Russia as a westerner is rather complicated. Whereas I can get into Ukraine easy).

Cam Newton -

Honestly I don’t know for sure. I’m native in Russian and I never rolled with forum guys here, so I couldn’t see. I assume the level is low meaning many will speak zero English but not all. If you have two weeks a year vacation then you definitely shouldn’t come. If you travel year round and Eastern European look is your thing then definitely come. If you visiting Moscow and St Pete for a couple of months and determined to see second tier Russia like many guys here, then definitely come. It’s particularly good when 1st tier cities and basically all Russia is getting cold, but weather here is still super warm.

BaatumMania -

You have no idea what you are talking about. You are comparing Ukrainian province to 2nd tier Russia. If you haven’t been to both places then don’t confuse other people by saying they are similar. It’s like comparing Moscow and Kiev - these cities now have nothing in common besides Russian language and Ukrainian prostitutes. In terms of dynamics Moscow is like New York these days with more hot women. Kiev is somewhere like Pattaya with cheaper whores. Krasnodar and Zaporozhie are about as different.

There’s no such thing as short balding middle eastern guy killing it in Russia. That’s your imagination. This type of guys are regarded as high value males in Ukraine for some reason but in Russia they are the bottom of male population. Far below Indians. And no, Russian women do not want a ticket out as bad, that’s probably why they don’t speak English as good as Ukrainians.

Looks like BaatumMania is posting about places he hasn’t been again, you really should stop doing that dude.

Quote: (09-14-2018 09:14 PM)Navas Wrote:  

BaatumMania -

You have no idea what you are talking about. You are comparing Ukrainian province to 2nd tier Russia. If you haven’t been to both places then don’t confuse other people by saying they are similar. It’s like comparing Moscow and Kiev - these cities now have nothing in common besides Russian language and Ukrainian prostitutes. In terms of dynamics Moscow is like New York these days with more hot women. Kiev is somewhere like Pattaya with cheaper whores. Krasnodar and Zaporozhie are about as different.

There’s no such thing as short balding middle eastern guy killing it in Russia. That’s your imagination. This type of guys are regarded as high value males in Ukraine for some reason but in Russia they are the bottom of male population. Far below Indians. And no, Russian women do not want a ticket out as bad, that’s probably why they don’t speak English as good as Ukrainians.

Would you say that good looking men have more value in Russia than in Ukraine?

ManX -

I think looks will matter about the same, probably a bit more in Ukraine. But it’s important to note that looks wont matter at all in both Russia and Ukraine if you don’t have an edge at something else. To get an idea you can see below how I rate the main qualities a guy needs to have in order to attract local females (in order of importance).

In Russia:
1. Game/masculinity
2. Looks
3. Passport/foreigner value.

And upside down in Ukraine:
1. Passport/foreigner value
2. Looks
3. Game/masculinity

Social status is intentionally left out as you will very likely have none of it as a traveller.

Knowing how to dress will give you some points in Russia and very little in Ukraine.

Quote: (09-14-2018 09:51 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Looks like BaatumMania is posting about places he hasn’t been again, you really should stop doing that dude.

What's the point in posting some info about some random badoo experience when there has already been repped members posting info? I can vouch for Navas' credibility, no only have I been out with him before but he even got me laid once.

Russia is more expensive and hard to get a visa, Ukraine is super easy to get a visa and one of the cheapest places in the world. Of course there is going to be way more Ukraine girls getting pounded by turks than in Russia as well as hoards of forum guys.

Quote: (09-17-2018 06:12 PM)Navas Wrote:  

ManX -

I think looks will matter about the same, probably a bit more in Ukraine. But it’s important to note that looks wont matter at all in both Russia and Ukraine if you don’t have an edge at something else. To get an idea you can see below how I rate the main qualities a guy needs to have in order to attract local females (in order of importance).

In Russia:
1. Game/masculinity
2. Looks
3. Passport/foreigner value.

And upside down in Ukraine:
1. Passport/foreigner value
2. Looks
3. Game/masculinity

Social status is intentionally left out as you will very likely have none of it as a traveller.

Knowing how to dress will give you some points in Russia and very little in Ukraine.

Thanks for the clarification.

I think it's hard to have an edge in both countries unless you speak the language, if you don't then it's money pretty much.

In Ukraine the women are gaming men big time, lots of shit tests, scanning your body looking for designer labels, extracting information about your work and why you are in the country, if they don't see value in you, then you are not worthy of their youth and beauty, and will go cold on you quickly.

The younger ones less so, hence they are a better target, they give you the WGF, and you can impress and excite them easier.