rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Half-blood paradise in SEA

My dear fellow pussay-lovers,
I'm in the Philippines thanks to your advice, and I must say I'm having a great time. Currently I'm enjoying the sun of one of their greatest islands. Before that I was in Manila, banging chicks from Tinder.
Now it's time to up the stakes.

I'm a sucker for half-blood girls. Half Asian, half caucasian. But other mixes (like chinese and Spanish) are incredibly hot.

Especially half Indonesian half caucasian is just heaven on earth.

I was wondering if there are other half-blood lovers here (by lack of a better term). And if there are certain places in SEA where you find relatively more of these girls.

Don't say "any big city". I'm looking for specific places with a huge population so I can spend a few weeks shooting loads in half-blood girls.

Yours sincerely,

asdfk

I lived in Manila for about 2 to 3 months, and I honestly believe there are more half-bloods in San Francisco (at least 3x), despite the fact that Manila has twice SF's population. Most of the half-bloods you'll meet in Manila usually belong to rich, upper-class families who only fuck with their own. Same thing with the Koreans and HK'ers there.

Carpe Noctem

You'll know the truth by how it feels.

Hawaii.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

There's tons of quarter/half Spanish-Filipinas in any big city, their skin looks better and has a nice glow to it.

Girls with rich daddies appear to be disproportionately more half and half. Couldn't say where to find them, expensive resorts and hotels maybe. Quite a few i talked to were westerned and annoying (and harder to get their attention). Boracay too.

Yes, I second Hawaii. Not SEA, but tons of mixed girls there. Google "happa "

Probably the coasts of USA. The neighboring city in my area boasted the highest percentage of mixed-race couples in the United States.

Many of the guys I grew up with were white/asian, white/black etc.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (01-26-2016 05:53 AM)Cyclone Wrote:  

Hawaii.

I'll second this one. Almost every girl born in Hawaii is mixed-race. Many of them are a mixture of Portugese, white, Pacific Islander, and Japanese, Korean, or Filipino.

I guess look no further than USA of melting pot. Chances of hitting one beat any where else in the world hands down. No?

If you're looking specifically for a country in Asia with happas/hafu/halfs or whatever you call them, you can look at Singapore. There is a substantial foreign population here(1/3 of the population) and I've met many halfs here. You are bound to bump into a couple in the nightlife here.

I commend OP's taste. Mixed Asian/White or Asian/other race chicks are often some of the hottest women women on earth.

I used to know some mixed Philipino/White girls, sisters. Stunning, all of them. Pity I had no game back then...[Image: sad.gif]

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos