rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amman, Jordan - Data Sheet and Commentary (Long Post)

I recently spent several months living in Amman, which seems to be one of RVF's 'frontier cities' without much information available. I've been back in Europe for a few weeks now, and having had some time to reflect on what I saw in Jordan, hopefully I can contribute a bit to our collective knowledge - not only practical tips (which will be towards the end of this post) but also some guidance on the social minefield that is trying to game in Jordan. This will be a long post, so bear with me.

First, a bit about myself. My native language is English, I am fluent in French and my Arabic (literary and Levantine dialect) is approaching fluency. I used all 3 for game, with mixed results. I'm a white guy, but with my facial structure and beard I blend in quite easily and was often mistaken for a lighter-skinned Lebanese or Syrian. I've always done ok with girls, but my exposure to formal game and discovery of the RP has only been in the past year, I haven't yet gone through a period where I focus most of my free time on it, and I've stuck mostly to daytime approaches (with decent success). Call me a formal game beginner, and perhaps consider what I say with that in mind. Most importantly, I have spent the past 10 years in and around the Middle East and I'm confident in saying that I have a pretty good handle on how shit works there. This is perhaps the most important factor to gaming in Amman, and it's from this that I think I can offer some useful insight. Despite the open and pro-Western image that Jordan (Amman, at least) likes to project of itself to potential investors, I would actually consider it one of the most conservative and traditional Arab countries. For this reason, some cultural fluency is particularly important to get by in the Hashemite Kingdom. Additionally, I think Jordan and Arab societies in general have a lot of interesting lessons to offer the RP man - positive and negative.

First off, if you are in Jordan I can only hope for your sake that it will be for a short period or that game is not a very important part of your life. Jordan is possibly one of the worst places on Earth to game in. I can promise you that literally every single level of society and social interaction has been organised to ruthlessly cockblock you. This is no coincidence. Regardless of the modern situation, Arab culture and society grew out of the culture of nomadic bedouin tribes surviving in the deserts of the Arabian Peninsula. Even in a modern city far from that context, you will still find the influence of that culture on people's mindset and behaviour - consider it the cultural DNA. Jordan in particular is in touch with these traditions, more than any other Arab countries besides the Gulf and Iraq.

Why does this matter for your game? Everything in bedouin Arab life is organised around the family - it's the basic unit of social life, ranging from the economy to security and war. The tribal revenge or vendetta is central here: if a man is dishonoured or killed by an outside tribe, then every male member of his family within 5 generations (cousins, great uncles, etc) are obligated to exact revenge on any member of the offending tribe. You can see why knowing what family a man belongs to is of critical importance - in matters of revenge, it may be a question of life or death. For this reason, lineage is a big deal and it's not uncommon for men in a more traditional context to be able to recite from memory their ancestors going back decades, if not centuries. Because of all this, female chastity is one of the most highly-esteemed social values: there can be no question whatsoever as to the parentage of a man's children. The bedouins are pretty red pill about this in that they recognise the risk a woman's nature poses to a man's certainty that his children are his own, and their solution is to impose extreme sanctions upon female promiscuity. Honour is also critical in the culture, and you can consider honour as as sort of fluid social currency that flows from a family. A man is judged first and foremost by the achievements of his kin, and his own after that. If a man proves himself courageous in war, for example, it increases the social standing of all the men in his family. Moreover, you have 2 kinds of honour: one is associated with the achievements and qualities of the men in a family, and the other is associated with the chastity and virtue of the females in a family. And here is why all these cultural influences are going to stomp on your dick: a girl's reputation is her most important social asset (the bedouins consider it more important than her beauty), and affects not only her but her entire family. If there is even a question about her chastity, it will reflect poorly upon all of her kin and decrease the social standing the men. This is the root of honour killings - which, by the way, are still practiced in rural Jordan. If a woman does not bleed when her husband penetrates her the first time on their wedding night, he has the right to divorce her outright and her entire family is shamed. In a more traditional context (and in more rural parts of Jordan), the girl's father or brother may kill her to clean the family of this dishonour. Even if she isn't killed, she's ostracized and essentially has no future potential. It's a common practice for the husband to hang the bloody bedsheets outside the home the morning after their wedding to demonstrate to neighbours and family that she was a virgin and thus the honour of her family and her new husband is upheld.

Bear all this in mind when you're frustrated that everything in Jordan is trying to cockblock you and you're trying to understand how the Game works there. Like I said, consider this the cultural DNA. Even in a modern urban context where people don't necessarily carry out honour killings anymore, this shit forms the foundation for people's mentalities and outlook on life - particularly a girl's awareness of her reputation and susceptibility to social pressure. All that being said, women remain women - AWALT, she has the same nature as every woman in every other society, she simply has to adapt it to the social context she finds herself in. This is why logistics is your best friend in Jordan, moreso than in another country - if you can successfully navigate her away from social pressures and the judgment of others, she will still pursue her nature as she desires. Moreover, as a foreigner, you have an edge: you are somehow external to Jordanian society, your family isn't a factor, and you aren't going to float stories about her to other Jordanians. You're a safe outlet for her feminine needs, especially if you can guarantee and reinforce your discretion.

Logistics starts at every level here. Approaching a girl may be poorly received, because others are watching and who knows what they might be saying that will get back to her family. I remember one time I was chatting with a girl who was working alone in a pharmacy (I was the only customer as well), she was extremely receptive and eating it up. After maybe 10 minutes a woman walked in and she instantly clammed up and refused to continue talking. If the approach is received well and you give her a logical pretext to be talking (i.e. petshop-style approaches rather than direct game), she may be hesitant to be seen giving you her number for the same reason. If you do get her number and go out on a date, she will be conscious of the other people around you and also if she is a known regular of the venue you visit (there aren't that many places to go in Amman, so this is actually likely). This makes physical escalation and kino all but impossible, which naturally stifles your game. The best you're gonna do is briefly touching her during conversation, holding her hand at most. At one point I kissed a girl in a secluded café, and when I told my Jordanian roommate about it he was shocked and told me I could have gotten deported. I thought he was exaggerating but sure enough, not long after, there was a guy who kissed his girlfriend in public and got thrown in prison for a week. Push the limits at your own risk - I wouldn't consider it outside the realm of possibility for a Jordanian dude to see you seducing one of 'their' women and decide to fuck you up with a couple of friends. Similarly, they might feel the need to come save her from the pervert foreigner bothering her - the white knight is really, really strong in these guys. Even just sitting and talking with her might lead to other guys in the café/restaurant or one of the servers to walk by and drop a comment to her, or just stare her down angrily from across the venue. With the importance of reputation and effectiveness of social pressure, this alone might be enough to shut the interaction down.

Isolation is thus the most important point here, and perhaps the biggest sticking point. Without being able to physically escalate in a public setting (and, needless to say, without alcohol), you will be forced to try isolate her before you would in another country - she might not be ready, and her defenses will go up. Again, your best bet is a solid pretext to get her back to your place. But the road there is filled with landmines as well. If you're returning to your place together, the taxi driver might make a point to make her uncomfortable or shame her (a lot of drivers are older guys, more conservative guys from rural areas, or frustrated young dudes who aren't getting any themselves). If you don't have your own vehicle, you'd do well to either have her come meet you at your place alone, or, if you're together, to take an Uber - their drivers tend to be more professional and discreet. If you're staying at a hotel and the front desk notices you coming in together, it's entirely possible that you'll be stopped and asked to show them a valid marriage certificate. I'm told that the higher-end hotels are more willing to turn a blind eye to this; otherwise, you could enter separately (but that necessarily implies that 'something is up,' which might trigger her defenses again). If you have an apartment, many buildings have a doorman and even if you're on good terms with him he may very well try to stop her from entering or otherwise make a rude comment to her - again, game over. If you don't have a roommate, that could be an issue as well - I shared the apartment in Amman with a Jordanian guy, and even though he was open and couldn't care less if I brought a local girl back, a girl would only return to my place if he wasn't there. Your best bet for short-term housing is to either get a higher-end hotel, preferably a busy one where the staff is less likely to notice you coming in. If you're getting an apartment, opt for a studio in a building without a doorman. If you can't get an apartment to yourself, she MIGHT be ok with coming back if your roomates are also foreigners. Forget about going back to her place - most girls live with their family until they get married, and in the event that she's from outside the city and has her own apartment, her neighbours and/or roommates will be aware of all her comings and goings. I know a German girl living in Amman who brought a guy back to her place once and found a bag of shit hanging on her front door the next morning - she wasn't aware anyone had even seen them.

If you do get her back to your place and alone, as you might expect at point, her LMR is going to be formidable. Really play up the "I don't do this usually but something is just happening with you" angle, and despite all the pressures and limitations I mentioned above, do NOT be afraid to escalate or to be sexually aggressive. Jordanian dudes are, in general, super-betas and the girl has spent her entire life being pedastalised and treated like a delicate flower by her family and every man she has encountered (for proof of this, watch basically any Arabic music video ever made). Moreover, given the conservative nature of the society she is in, she probably has zero outlet for her sexuality and may even be ashamed of it. You may very well be the first guy to ever recognise and treat her as the sexual being that, despite all the bullshit, she actually is - you may be an outlet for pent up frustrations and a pressure release valve for the cognitive dissonance that comes from seeing a part of her nature as shameful. You may also be the first guy she's gotten physical with. Considering the social value her virginity holds (I'll go into screening for this in a moment), it's a safe assumption that any girl you meet is going to be a virgin. For this reason, if you're gaming in Jordan, you need to learn to be satisfied with other outcomes for the period that you're there. You might see a blowjob as a consolation prize, but with the average Jordanian girl that is a solar eclipse sort of event. I never did encountered this myself, but I've met a few other foreign players in the region who have ended up having anal with girls who insisted on remaining virgins otherwise (for the social reasons I listed). This is one of the interesting lessons for me, from an RP perspective. AWALT really holds true no matter the social context and pressures. If a man can navigate the minefield laid before him and provide the logistics for a woman who is attracted to him, her nature will find a way to express itself. Personally I find it ridiculous that a girl will protect her virginity at all costs, often from a moral/religious perspective rather than by overtly recognising her SMV, but happily take it up the ass and wear your pearl necklace - but that's her business, not mine, and I'm not here to judge. I do think this is something relevant to the RP in general. A lot of discussions involve some ideal of a more conservative, virtuous society and while I do agree to an extent, I think sometimes we may overestimate the ability of social pressures to keep a woman's nature in line - my experiences in Jordan suggest that if a player has his logistics in order, hypergamy will find a way, even if through the back door. That said, I think you should really consider the gravity of what you're doing with a girl in Jordan, and be responsible about what you do. One girl I was involved with was a virgin and started to talk about wanting me to be her first. In another context I'd have been happy to, but in this case I refused (I actually had already made this mistake in Lebanon, and the psychological meltdown that ensued was enough to dissuade me from ever trying that in the Middle East ever again). Even if you're banging a girl, pumping and dumping them is going to have a much greater effect on her than doing that shit in the US. The message I'm trying to communicate here is to game responsibly. We often decry what the Western woman has become, and one of the joys of gaming in this part of the world is that women are still incredibly feminine and have largely not yet been completely corrupted by Western influence. It makes little sense to me to leave the West in search of better women, only to contribute to the degeneracy of local women and have their interaction with you fuck them up somehow. These girls are, of course, responsible for their decisions, but recognise that treating them like Americunts is doing nothing but spreading the pollution you tried to escape. Think twice before popping a cherry, and rather than pumping and dumping and total detachment I'd advocate a mindset where you take on local girls as "lovers" rather than fuck buddies. It might be a small nuance, but it's also a mindset shift, and you'll also enjoy the feminine nature that these girls have much more profoundly if you approach it from that mindset.

With all this in mind, screening a girl before you even meet her may offer you the best chances at success and save you a lot of frustration. There are a few factors to consider here. First of all, European and American girls will naturally be open to sex and you can game as usual - but be aware that their egos and perception of their own value will have been inflated 3000% by thirsty Jordanian dudes, and you'll have a girl who is a 6 back home behaving as if she's a dime. As a fellow foreigner, you'll likely have much less value for her as well - she's just as interested in the local flag during her stay in Jordan as you are, and I even know of a few girls who specifically came to fuck as many local guys as possible. I personally dislike the idea of banging girls from back home while traveling, so I didn't even explore this option. The next easy category is going to be local girls who also have a foreign nationality or grew up abroad - you have lots of Jordanians who live in the US and are visiting to family or work or whatever. Although these girls may put on a more conservative façade while in Jordan for the reasons I've discussed, rest assured they probably don't behave that way at home and have likely embraced the lifestyle and values of women in the West today. They are probably somewhat disgusted by local guys, don't see them as exotic and interesting like the white girls visiting the country, and as a foreigner you may be a breath of fresh air to them. Next easiest is girls from other Arab countries who are living in Jordan for work or studies. These girls may be more open than local girls for two reasons: they have grown up in different societies that may very well be more open than Jordan, and they're far from family and social circles who would judge them or poison their reputation. They're also more likely to speak English or French, whereas I found most local girls' level in English to be very basic at best.

After that you have Jordanian girls, and there's a few ways to divide them up. In other countries - Lebanon and Morocco come to mind - I've found that upper class, wealthier girls are more liberal and promiscuous while middle or lower class girls are more conservative. For some reason, this did not seem to be the case in Jordan and I even found girls from poorer backgrounds to be more receptive than well-to-do girls. Girls with families in other cities or villages, without family in Amman, are going to be more likely to be willing to commit 'indiscretions' with you. Girls who have a Palestinian background (the majority of Jordanians, actually) may possible be more open than girls from an East Bank, pure Jordanian background - the reason for this is that the "true" Jordanians are essentially from bedouin tribes who have settled down in cities, but remain very much in touch with that culture. West Bankers (Palestinians) are far less tribal and do not adhere to the values I discussed above as much as the East Bankers (Jordanians) do. Moreover, the East Bank people typically have more social privilege (not the bullshit 'check your privilege' kind, but actual connections where a man can skip out on legal trouble, easily obtain special favours, and get that foreign guy talking to his sister thrown out of the country). East Bank Jordanians, unless they've lived abroad, should be considered the least possible demographic to game.

Age might be a useful screening criteria as well. This is another place in which the culture is quite red pill: people are keenly aware of the importance of a girl's age, and girls face heavy pressure from their family members to get married by their early 20s. Once a girl hits her late twenties, people will refer to her as an old maid or spinster, and there's a common expression referring to such girls - "she missed the train." It seems that girls in their early 30s have essentially given up on/rejected getting married in the 'accepted' fashion; she may not want to get married at all, or might have her eyes set on finding someone from abroad to get her out of the country. Girls in their late 20s-early 30s (and beyond if you're into MILFs) are more open to sexual activity and also more likely to have lost their virginity and thus to be DTF. In similar fashion, divorcees are both certainly deflowered and somewhat socially marginalised (not many local guys are willing to marry a girl who isn't a virgin), so they're probably DTF and care much less about social judgment or pressure. On the other side of the spectrum, girls around 18-20 are of course very much taken away by adventure and excitement, and more ready to commit youthful indiscretions for the sake of getting "swept up in the passion." I would advise you to target these two brackets and avoid the middle; girls in their early to mid 20s are probably more intently focused on marriage and more likely to refuse any sexuality.

You also have girls from different religions - the majority of girls are Muslim, but Jordan also has a decently-sized Christian population, especially in Amman. I personally felt that going to church with the intent of banging a Christian girl was a bit too scumbag for me, but if you're down with that, girls from a Christian background may be more open to sex - I can't speak from experience in Jordan, but it's definitely the case in surrounding countries. This brings me to an important side point that merits discussion: do not be put off the hijab (the headscarf that covers a woman's neck and hair; the niqab veil that also covers the face is, however, probably a deal-breaker), which probably 90% of women in Jordan wear. The hijab does not necessarily mean anything about the girl who wears it, and you should not take it as such. I ended up getting involved with 3 girls (2 Palestinain-Jordanian, 1 foreign Arab) during my first month in Amman; two of them wore the hijab and the 3rd had only decided to stop wearing it a few months prior. SOME girls may wear it because it has a personal meaning for them and they are genuinely very conservative, but for many girls it's something they do because of social pressure. A woman wearing the hijab is seen as more virtuous by society, and she is likely to get better treatment in daily life. The foreign Arab girl told me she wears it while she's in Arab countries but not when she travels in Europe - it simply makes her life easier to wear it, so she does. Other girls may not really have the choice and be under heavy pressure from families or acquaintances to wear it. One of the Jordanian girls posted on her Facebook a photo of a girl in a hijab and the text in Arabic "The Hijab: our key to heaven," then sent me a bunch of sexy photos (naturally without the hijab). I'm not really sure what level of cognitive dissonance these broads experience or how they rationalise the contradictions, but again that's not my business and it works out well for me. The bottom line here is that the hijab does not necessarily signify anything in Jordan; you should not let it influence your screening of a girl and you should proceed like it's not even there.

The final, and perhaps most effective, way to screen local girls is their level of openness to and affinity with Western culture. For example: you have a lot of small galleries and art centres around the Jabal Lweibdeh neighbourhood, often with exhibitions from foreign artists or screenings of foreign films. At Paris Circle, you have the café run by the Institut français, and the local girls who come here are often open to and interested in French and European culture. Most of the European culture organisations (L'Institut français, Società Dante Alighieri, Instituto Cervantes, Goethe Institut) have regular concerts and cultural events that will attract local girls with an affinity for foreign culture. Rest assured - that affinity extends to you as a foreign man, and I never got eyefucked harder by Jordanian girls than I did at events like these (one of the girls I was involved with I met at such an event). To be entirely honest, I never met a single Jordanian who was happy living in Jordan and wanted to spend their life there - everyone I know had either lived abroad, was preparing to live abroad, or dreaming of living abroad. I attribute this to the intense pressure around any kind of romantic or sexual life, and I think it's another useful lesson to us as we develop our vision of the changes we want to see in society. We often speak of desiring a more traditional society, with which I wholeheartedly agree, but if it goes too far in that direction, everyone is miserable all the time. The trick is finding the healthy average between modern degeneracy and the kind of conservatism you encounter in Jordan. A huge problem is that to have a romantic life, people must get married. In order to get married, local tradition has it that the groom must pay a hefty sum to the wife in addition to being able to provide for her completely. Economic conditions throughout the region are absolute shit, and it's not uncommon to encounter guys with degrees in engineering driving a taxi or working as a waiter - thus most guys are unable to marry, and many girls cannot find a husband. Everyone is immensely frustrated by this, and I am convinced that this is easily half the reason for the volatility, anger, and violence that takes place in this region - intense, lifelong sexual frustration, often with no hope of escape. If everyone could just get laid, the Middle East would be a completely different place ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeUYE1XNO5E ). The relevance for you is this: most girls are immensely bored with their lives, and the girls who develop an affinity for foreign culture do so as a means of escapism, to dream of life in another place with other possibilities. As a foreign man you are the embodiment of that escapism, and a way for her to live that out in a very deep (heh) way.

I also have it on good authority that the area around "Culture Street" (Shari'a al Thaqaafeh) in Shmeisani is known to be an area for girls who want to be cool and are a bit more open and fun. There is a campus nearby and numerous cafés or shisha bars you might approach them in; I never tried because I personally didn't feel like environment was lacking enough to social judgment to make a girl open to an approach.

The gym might also be a good place - I personally don't like gaming when I lift, but there were a lot of cute local girls at the gym who were clearly open to being approached. The mere fact that they work out shows that they're in touch with the importance of their bodies - something I can't say for the majority of Jordanians I met - and probably more in touch with their sexuality as well.

Your two best bets for going out are Rainbow Street and Paris Circle - I'd recommend Rainbow Street for day game and Paris Circle for night game. Rainbow Street has a handful of 'bars,' a lot of higher-end cafés (i.e. filled with foreigners and rich local girls, not old men chain smoking and playing backgammon), and a bunch of interesting little shops scattered around the area that make it a good place to walk around, explore, and game during the day. Street game will work here better than elsewhere because there is a heavy pedestrian population (most sidewalks in Amman are totally empty) and because there are fewer shady dudes cat-calling in this area than elsewhere, so girls are more at ease. At the end of Rainbow Street, down a small hill, is the Wild Jordan Café. They have a terrace out back that is built on the edge of a cliff overlooking all of downtown Jordan - it's a nice view and a good place to take a girl out; the wait staff is discreet and the terrace is isolated enough that she'll be relaxed and you can maybe escalate a bit more than elsewhere. Every girl I met loved this place. At the other end of Rainbow Street, just past 1st Circle, there is a "lesbian" bar behind the Iraqi Embassy (unfortunately I can't remember the name, I want to say it's Dots or Stripes or something like this but can't find it online). I'm always skeptical of lesbians anyway, and especially in Jordan I think many of them might just be girls with high libidos or who are more in touch with their sexuality who turn to other women due to the social environment. Moreover, since it's ostensibly a lesbian joint, they might be less guarded if you approach. I know of occasions where girls have gone home with guys that met at this place, so it's worth looking into (I'll post the name if I think of it).

Paris Circle is better for night game. You have a bar there called the Café de Paris, with a Tequila Tuesday that is popular with foreigners and students. There are also quite a few cafés/restaurants that stay open late and become bars. There are also a lot of foreigners in the area (especially French and Italian), and the girls that frequent it seem to be those I mentioned above who have an affinity for European culture (the Institut français is just off the circle, for example).

If you're into night game, you should also consider hitting up hotel bars, especially the higher-end hotels around 5th Circle. The drinks are expensive but the bars are usually quite nice, and the clientele tends to be foreigners who don't want to venture out into the city (often there for a business trip and who have no experience with / are afraid of the Arab world) or richer Arabs from surrounding countries who, by virtue of their wealth and as foreign, are above local society's restrictions (nice hotels in Beirut and Amman are perhaps one of the few good ways to get a Gulf flag, I've been told).

If you're more into day game and are more interested in meeting Jordanian girls than foreigners, malls are a good option you should not overlook - I'd especially recommend Taj Mall and City Mall. That said, girls will almost always be in groups or with family - even if they seem to be alone (one girl I approached was seemingly by herself, and within 15 seconds her grandmother materialised out of nowhere), and the scrutiny of many other people watching (who knows who might know her family??) may also limit your successes. Still, it's worth a shot - in the end, gaming in Jordan is often about mitigating the negative factors as much as possible, rather than trying to stack all the factors of success at once. It's quite exhausting; after a couple months, I decided it wasn't worth the effort and simply absorbed myself in my work for the remainder of my visit. I hope for your sake you won't be there long.

Outstanding datasheet from the rarely covered frontier regions.

[Image: clap.gif]

Great insight man. Started reading on a phone and had to switch to a 24" screen.

Just curious, how many hug closes did you get? [Image: treehugger.gif] Thanks for taking the time to write this man!

Impressive and interesting. I've always been very curious about these frontier regions for game, in particular the Arab world. Thanks for putting all of this together.

I would love to read a few stories of your encounters with girls there, but I understand if you don't want for privacy reasons.

I'll disagree with you on one point:
"The bedouins are pretty red pill about this in that they recognise the risk a woman's nature poses to a man's certainty that his children are his own, and their solution is to impose extreme sanctions upon female promiscuity"

I find it hard to quality the unhealthy obsession that Muslim people have for virginity as red pill. If anything, the inability to cope with the idea that a girl may bang or has had another cock in the past screams insecurity to me.

Quote: (01-23-2016 02:02 PM)Hafran Wrote:  

I find it hard to quality the unhealthy obsession that Muslim people have for virginity as red pill. If anything, the inability to cope with the idea that a girl may bang or has had another cock in the past screams insecurity to me.

No.

It's because a woman having even more than one sexual partner dramatically increases various risks, such as divorce:

[Image: teachman]

Virginity also used to be prized in other religions, such as Christianity (the white wedding dress originally a symbol of sexual purity), but it's mostly due to feminism that that's gone.

Quote: (01-23-2016 02:02 PM)Hafran Wrote:  

I'll disagree with you on one point:
"The bedouins are pretty red pill about this in that they recognise the risk a woman's nature poses to a man's certainty that his children are his own, and their solution is to impose extreme sanctions upon female promiscuity"

What's unhealthy about it? Refusal to embrace a woman with a checkered past as an LTR isn't being 'insecure'. That's just SJW feminist talk.

@262 Fair point. I guess I'm not looking at things from a marriage perspective. It's not what I am interested in for the foreseeable future.

@Vice: Nothing wrong about going for virgins for LTR prospects. The honour killings as described by InsertNameHere are unhealthy.

I'll just say that in my beta days, only thinking that my girlfriend had had sex before me would make me cringe. I couldn't accept it. Now I don't care, I know there's an abundance of pussy out there. I don't have a strong attachment to anyone in particular anymore. I'm happier this way.

Quote: (01-23-2016 04:49 PM)Hafran Wrote:  

@262 Fair point. I guess I'm not looking at things from a marriage perspective. It's not what I am interested in for the foreseeable future.

@Vice: Nothing wrong about going for virgins for LTR prospects. The honour killings as described by InsertNameHere are unhealthy.

I'll just say that in my beta days, only thinking that my girlfriend had had sex before me would make me cringe. I couldn't accept it. Now I don't care, I know there's an abundance of pussy out there. I don't have a strong attachment to anyone in particular anymore. I'm happier this way.
Take your chances with an 18 to 24 year old outside of the Anglo sphere. More than that a good man, nowadays, cannot expect.
You will have better odds at a decent woman.

A really well-written and comprehensive datasheet. I really love reading datasheets on "frontier" locations.

+1 from me.

Excellent report.

With all this talk here talking up traditional culture where women only have one partner (their husband), I think the reality of it is more like sexual frustration when you are not married and then sexual boredom when you are married for 20-40 years.

I'm just going to post the video here linked in the original piece.

Thank you for the info. In Amman this week. Will keep you fellows posted

SALAM

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

I was in Jordan for about 12 days this April and split it between Amman, Petra and Wadi Rum. Didn't really do any gaming, given the short amount of time I was there and the cultural / religious / societal cock blocks you mentioned. It just didn't feel like it was worth the effort for me. I did get a lot of stares and groups of girls would look at me, I would wink or wave and they would giggle before walking away but nothing really came of it.

Jordan surprised me in a lot of ways though. Coming from Egypt, Amman felt very modern, clean and relatively safe. It was refreshing not being hustled all the time on the streets or constantly being harassed by someone trying to sell you something. Outside the old town and towards the central business districts, there were impressive skyscrapers, high end malls and nice luxury cars like BMW's, Range Rovers, Mercedes, etc on the road. Can understand why some people call it an "Oasis in the Desert" for a country in this rough region of the world.

As a traveller, I'd say go to Jordan for the great and delicious foods, to experience an Arabic / Muslim country with western amenities, to spend 2-3 days exploring Petra feeling like Indiana Jones, and camp out under the stars with a Bedouin guide after exploring the Mars-like landscapes of Wadi Rum rather than for the women.

Datasheet: Vancouver, BC

Thanks for the sheet. I love Middle Eastern food and the look of Arab women (the top tier ones anyway).

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!

Quote: (07-21-2018 05:41 AM)ActiontoKnowledge Wrote:  

I was in Jordan for about 12 days this April and split it between Amman, Petra and Wadi Rum. Didn't really do any gaming, given the short amount of time I was there and the cultural / religious / societal cock blocks you mentioned. It just didn't feel like it was worth the effort for me. I did get a lot of stares and groups of girls would look at me, I would wink or wave and they would giggle before walking away but nothing really came of it.

Jordan surprised me in a lot of ways though. Coming from Egypt, Amman felt very modern, clean and relatively safe. It was refreshing not being hustled all the time on the streets or constantly being harassed by someone trying to sell you something. Outside the old town and towards the central business districts, there were impressive skyscrapers, high end malls and nice luxury cars like BMW's, Range Rovers, Mercedes, etc on the road. Can understand why some people call it an "Oasis in the Desert" for a country in this rough region of the world.

As a traveller, I'd say go to Jordan for the great and delicious foods, to experience an Arabic / Muslim country with western amenities, to spend 2-3 days exploring Petra feeling like Indiana Jones, and camp out under the stars with a Bedouin guide after exploring the Mars-like landscapes of Wadi Rum rather than for the women.

So I bet apps like Tinder/Bumble... are dead over there right?

Anyways, I was thinking on going there around December, start in Aqaba (visiting Eilat too) then going to Wadi Rum-Petra-Amman-Dead Sea and back to Aqaba to fly back (all within a week)... did you move around with public transport? I'm afraid I won't have many connections to visit all this places and go back in time.

By the way where did you sleep in Petra and Wadi Rum?

Quote: (07-22-2018 07:35 AM)Lordleon Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2018 05:41 AM)ActiontoKnowledge Wrote:  

So I bet apps like Tinder/Bumble... are dead over there right?

Anyways, I was thinking on going there around December, start in Aqaba (visiting Eilat too) then going to Wadi Rum-Petra-Amman-Dead Sea and back to Aqaba to fly back (all within a week)... did you move around with public transport? I'm afraid I won't have many connections to visit all this places and go back in time.

By the way where did you sleep in Petra and Wadi Rum?

I didn't bother or have time with Tinder or Bumble, so couldn't really tell ya. A week is a bit tight, but do-able. There is only one morning bus between Petra-Amman that runs daily. Forgot the name of the company though. From Wadi Rum to the Jordanian border, I hitched a ride with a nice German couple. There should be busses serving all those places.

Petra - Valentine Inn: decent value and clean private rooms. Their nightly BBQ's buffets are great value and they offer a shuttle van that drives you to the entrance of Petra from the hostel.

Wadi Rum - I showed up in the morning and booked a 2 day, one night desert tour with one of the local operators. Check Trip Advisor for the top companies. So I basically slept in the desert in a tent for one night. Can't remember the name of the company at the moment. Didn't spend a night in the little town itself. Just make sure that the campsite will be inside the protected national park area, as it makes for a more "authentic experience."

Datasheet: Vancouver, BC

Fantastic work. This is why I always google my country of interest followed by "rooshv" afterwards.

I was in Amman maybe 6-7 years a go give or take and I saw some beautiful women there. In fact ill go ahead and admit that the only time I've ever thought about getting married was to a Jordanian girl. I was surprised how open they were to talking with me. Enough to make me a bit nervous.

Quick story I met some girls(about 6 girls) in the airport working selling lottery tickets of some sort and half of them spoke English. I chat them up and they're trying to sell me tickets for like the first 15-20 min ( as I was waiting for my layover headed to Tel Aviv). One of them in particular starts asking me questions when she finds out I'm American. Things like how's America like, if im married, religion etc. This was my first experience in Jordan was only there for a few hrs but I even had an older women in hijabs smiling and attempting to communicate with me. The younger Generation wears jeans and normal casual clothes that don't show much as well as hijabs. The Lottery girl was going to a local university and before I left even gave me her contact info on the low and I kept in touch with her for almost 3-4 months. So they are open to the right looking person. You have to be respectful but can be innocently flirtatious if she responds positively to it.

A little about me I am of Spanish (Spain)/Hispanic descent 6'5 220 lbs and have facial hair so I can and have been confused with being Arabic. I have dated Arabic women before and one of the major things they have said about me is that I could pass as one, so it could be easier to be in a relationship with me if they had strict parents. Maybe that could be something that helped.

Quote: (01-24-2016 08:59 AM)tiggaling Wrote:  

Excellent report.

With all this talk here talking up traditional culture where women only have one partner (their husband), I think the reality of it is more like sexual frustration when you are not married and then sexual boredom when you are married for 20-40 years.

I'm just going to post the video here linked in the original piece.

This exactly. You're going to have like one year of satisfying sex tops, and then spend the rest of your life fantasizing about pussy that you cannot have due to societal norms. And likely no pussy at all from 18-24 -- no thank you.