rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long should a bang/flag mission in a foreign place be?

Somewhat related to this older post: http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-get-a-flag-...pipelining

Roosh states that 5 days for a flag/bang mission in a foreign place is very challenging. What would a good amount of time be for a flag or bang mission? If I think about it, a dedicated bang mission should at least contain two weekends and some days before the first weekend.

That means 12/13 days to get a good chance of succeeding. Anyone agrees or disagrees?

Quote: (12-22-2015 04:50 PM)Lime Wrote:  

Somewhat related to this older post: http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-get-a-flag-...pipelining

Roosh states that 5 days for a flag/bang mission in a foreign place is very challenging. What would a good amount of time be for a flag or bang mission? If I think about it, a dedicated bang mission should at least contain two weekends and some days before the first weekend.

That means 12/13 days to get a good chance of succeeding. Anyone agrees or disagrees?

It really depends on the person doing the bang mission (fuck I find that expression hilarious) and the place that they choose to go, there's just too many variables.

For me, Jamaica was quick and easy, I had pipelined and that was before I even knew what RVF or PUA related stuff was, it just made sense to me to hit up online dating nights to see what the local talent was saying. When I first went to Colombia I don't think I got laid for at least two weeks, it took me time to get used to the place and I was busy with school, same thing happened in Thailand, I don't think I banged a Thai chick in the first month I was there (I did bang, just not a Thai). I'm pretty sure I banged within four hours of being in the Philippines but I was met there by THC and 20nation and we went to skank central (AKA Mango Square), it was like pussy on a platter. On a recent trip to Mexico I got my bang on within 72 hours because I pipelined on Tinder a week before and picked the girl who seemed most keen for the Gringo D.

Again, everyone is different and will have different results. The whole concept of a bang mission is somewhat lame to me because if getting laid is the only reason you get on the plane, it leads to guys sitting in their hotel rooms all day on Tinder and other sites, getting flaked on,wasting money and time on annoying first dates. Especially for a short trip of less than two weeks, all of this chasing pussy can lead to a shitty vacation where you miss out on all of the other cool shit like museums, beaches, hiking, art galleries, dope smoking and other random events that go along with traveling. I know its taboo to advocate P4P, but I'd rather just fuck a hooker then go bird watching than spend all day on Tinder chatting with girls trying to get them to come out.

3 days IF

1. Your willing to lower your standards.

2. You pipeline. It could be difficult on tinder for example if your switching cities every 3 days.

3. You go on a weekend and your city has good nightlife.

4. Your not going to a sexually conservative or xenophobic country.

^And if your in a Muslim country, buy a hooker.

Bang mission? Jesus...

Why not sneak in some other reasons for traveling while you're at it?

Or, if your sole purpose of going abroad is really just to bang, why not save yourself the money and hassle and head down to your local dive bar?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-22-2015 11:03 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Or, if your sole purpose of going abroad is really just to bang, why not save yourself the money and hassle and head down to your local dive bar?

Local dive bar in Australia:

[Image: wildebeest-snp-a5478g.jpg]

^ hahaha

Come on, it can't be that bad, though. I've never been there, but I've met some hot, eager, and very fit broads from Oz. I'm sure they don't hang around at the local dives, but still...there's got to be some bangable and pretty acessible ones in the mix at a half-decent venue.

And aren't there a lot of Asian girls in Australian cities now?

People say the above about American girls too, but on the ground I don't find it half as bad as to warrant traveling across the Earth just for a "bang mission." I found prime tail to burrow into even still in the middle of small town America, and the cities are still bustling with hot women (mind you I haven't been home in a few years).

I certainly don't hate on the idea of diving into some foreign tail while abroad. This is what men do (hell, that's what women do these days). But making it the sole purpose of travel because it's that dry back home seems like an extreme and unnecessary measure to me.

I'm on the wrong forum to be preaching this noise, of course - I get that, so I won't argue the notion too much. But my real point is I'd at least strongly suggest members diversify their trips abroad to make it more than just a quest to get "flags."

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

At least two weeks. I believe that it is pointless to visit a new place for less than 14 days, regardless of your reason for the trip.

If it's business travel, then you are understandably not going to be able to stick around for very long, but if you are travelling for pleasure, anything under two weeks falls into the category of "I did it just to say I did it" travel.

There's no point in being a passport stamp collector.

Personally, I prefer an initial two week evaluation of a new place, followed by a three month visit if I like it.

Provided that I have a preference for the local women, I'm not going to want to stop immediately after gaining a flag. I'm gonna wanna pound more local pussy before I'm through.

I'm the King of Beijing!

All discussion about your motivations for travel aside, I'll at least offer a straighforward answer to the question too by prescribing no less than a month anywhere if you can help it.

Preferably no less than a month in any half-decent sized city.

I'd say this minimum recommendation would be as relevant to the quality of your sexual and romantic conquests as it is to the quality of your overall cultural experience.

Beyond All Seas

Quote: (12-22-2015 11:36 PM)Suits Wrote:  

At least two weeks. I believe that it is pointless to visit a new place for less than 14 days, regardless of your reason for the trip.

If it's business travel, then you are understandably not going to be able to stick around for very long, but if you are travelling for pleasure, anything under two weeks falls into the category of "I did it just to say I did it" travel.

Personally, I prefer an initial two week evaluation of a new place, followed by a three month visit if I like it.

Provided that I have a preference for the local women, I'm not going to want to stop immediately after gaining a flag. I'm gonna wanna pound more local pussy before I'm through.

The majority of Americans ibly get 2-3 weeks of travel.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

The majority of Americans only get 2-3 weeks of vacation.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (12-23-2015 12:26 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

The majority of Americans only get 2-3 weeks of vacation.

Don't be the majority of Americans.

I'm the King of Beijing!