rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I build my lifestyle to allow maximum travel time?

I just graduated from college a couple years ago, and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my life. One thing I am certain of is I want to make a decent amount of money (>$45,000/yr) but I also need to have ample time throughout the year so I can travel as much as possible.

What are your suggestions for a career/business/etc that best allows this?

What I would do is go on a torrent site or buzzfeed type site because usually at the bottom they have advertising about how to make a couple thousand a week for a few hours work while staying at home being a single mom. Combine that with the Chinese/Russian 10's that are waiting for you in the other ads.

If you don't have any business ideas yet, your main concerns should be versatility and marketability. There's also a number of careers (most obviously working for a consulting firm) where the work is travel intensive by definition because it requires you to work at client sites.

What did you study at college?

How come even after being a college graduate for "a couple of years", you dont mention any work experience or business iniciatives?

What is your degree?

What is your skill set?

What are your interests?

I'm in kind of the same situation, I finished the high school last year and then I went to Ireland to study english and after 8 months I'm back home in Brazil.

Quote: (12-20-2015 04:54 AM)lucas1822 Wrote:  

I'm in kind of the same situation, I finished the high school last year and then I went to Ireland to study english and after 8 months I'm back home in Brazil.

Interesting choice of destination. How was your time there? Did you get laid often in those 8 months?

Quote: (12-19-2015 03:11 PM)Ampy Wrote:  

What are your suggestions for a career/business/etc that best allows this?

thread-52234.html

It's best not to ask open ended questions like this before contributing to the discussion first, like maybe by doing your own research and then being more specific with your questions.