rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightlife Hours by Country

deleted

Sydney:

Starting time: 9pm

Peak time: 12pm

Lockout: 1pm

Closing time: 2pm

Lol.

Berlin has the latest hours I've experienced, party is usually still going strong at dawn and deep into the next day on weekends. Getting to a club at 1 AM is very early there. They have no legally-required closing times / blue laws in that city, so there you go.

In the US it varies greatly but the general rule is

10-11pm pregame at home or bar

11-1130pm club arrival time

12am-1am Best time to pick who you want to close for the night

1am-2am when most dudes get liquid courage and spit weak drunk game, girls aren't even entertaining most approaches anymore, m/f ratio worsens

2am- Apocalypse parking lot/waffle house/dennys/taco truck/pizza shop game, even the fattest girl are getting hit on at this time and dudes are desperate.

2-3am Afterparties?

This is assuming clubs close at 2am, if they close at 3am push everything a half-hour to an hour later. Or if closing time is at 1am push everything back an hour.

*obviously New York, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Miami, Atlanta have better nightlife so the flow is different. But the rest of the country follows a similar script.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"