rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Red Flags

On Red Flags

One of the biggest pitfalls I observe - guy learns a little bit of game and finally ends up banging a decent looking chick. As she's now one of the hottest girls he's ever banged, he makes the mistake of trying to lock her down and wife her up.

While I've said this before on many occasions, you can't make a hoe into a housewife. Some women are simply not relationship material.

Here are some red flags to watch out for...

1. She has a 'career' in the service industry. Waitresses and bartenders get hit on a lot. They understand the connection between sex, money, and power. They also tend to have a large social network. Service industry workers are experts at flirting to get what they want, and they have a lot of opportunity for cock. Service industry 'careers' are reserved for hot chicks who don't want to work all that much, and can survive off taking money from guys they flirt with.

Ultra red flag: She's a stripper. Strippers are experts in extracting cold, hard cash from men. They can convince even the most bona fide plunderer of poon of their undying love an affection. They also are exposed to hundreds of cocks in a week. There's no sex in the champaign room? Ha!

I've hooked up with strippers but also gotten played by them. Avoid seriously dating a girl who is, or has ever been, a stripper (though they make fantastic friends / NSA booty calls).

2. She's divorced. I'm divorced so I know this is hypocritical, but I've found that divorced women simply carry too much baggage. This isn't a huge red flag like some of the others, but tread cautiously. Divorced women tend to start by slutting it up and then looking for another dude to marry. Baggage and drama follow.

Having lived with another dude (or multiple other dudes) is also a bad sign.

Ultra red flag: She has kids. Just... no. Avoid single mothers. No exceptions.

3. She's over 32 years old and has never been married. There are exceptions to this. However, I've found that there's usually a reason some women are 32 years old and have never been married. Again, not the biggest red flag in the world, but proceed cautiously. It usually means she has ridden the cock carousel for too long.

4. She has few or no female friends. There are a reason other females hate this women. She probably fucked their boyfriends or is just generally terrible to be around. Women who are hated by other women tend to be bad news.

Ultra red flag: She's known all her "best friends" for less than a year. Crazy women tend not to have any friends, and then latch onto people they just met. Normal women will have friends from grade school, college, work, adulthood, etc. Often these friendships will be 10 - 20 years. Crazy women associate only with people they've only known for like a month, and then try and act like they're SO CLOSE with people they hardly even know.

Ultra red flag: She has a bunch of male friends. Newsflash - she's hooked up with most of them. The ones she hasn't hooked up with are orbiters. Either way, she's either an attention whore, or just a whore. If a bunch of dudes are constantly following her around, that's a major red flag.

5. She anthropomorphizes her pets. When a woman has an unhealthy relationship with her dog or cat, she's got issues. I've been on too many dates where the girl was like "I can't wait for you to meet my dog! I'll bet you'll just love each other! You don't mind if he sleeps in the bed with us, right? I mean, he's like a big person!"

Run Forrest, run.

6. She's a 'model'. These are women who know that their looks get them attention. Particularly those who are "Facebook" or "Instagram" models. They're vain, narcissistic, and there are too many beta males who will indulge their every whim. And they know this.

7. She's had more than 10 bangs. This is a hard one. If you ask a girl how many bangs she's had, you've lost the frame, plus she's only going to lie about it anyway. ("I've only had 4 bangs, not counting the 5 guys in Cancun, all the guys I did studying abroad, the football team in high school, that professional athlete, the guy I met in Vegas, and Hank Moody whenever we're both drunk. None of that counts.")

When you bang her you'll know whether she's been around the block once or twice. The way she looks you in the eye, slowly undoes your belt, sucks the skin off your cock, and then makes sure to swallow every bit of man juice you have. Yeah... let's just say she was taught right. And next month, well, someone else will be getting that same treatment.

Try and stick to girls with less bangs and then train them.

8. She's always busy at night and on the weekends.

[We wake up in my bed]
"Ah fuck, Hank, I gotta make a call..."
"Keep it down, I'm trying to sleep..."
"Hey, Steve? It's me, Ashley. I got your texts. Oh yeah, everything is fine. I just fell asleep at my sister's house last night. I'll be home in about an hour. See you then, sweetie."

Women who are constantly busy on the weekends or at night are fucking other dudes. They'll say that they were having drinks with the girls, hanging out with their sister, saving stray kittens, or whatever. If a woman is constantly busy on nights and weekends, it's because she's fucking other dudes.

9. Her phone is always turned upside down. She doesn't want you seeing her text messages from all the other dudes she's banging, or are trying to bang her. If she's extremely guarded about her phone, it's because she's banging other dudes.

10. She has blue / green / pink hair. Girls who dye their hair stupid colors desperately crave attention. Not all of them are "feminists", but simply attention whores.

On Red Flags

Damn you're dropping tons of these golden data sheets lately. A lot of this has been hashed out over the years here, but I agree with basically everything written here.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

On Red Flags

[Image: potd.gif]

You, sir, are on fire lately.

This is a good starting list of glaring red flags. As Gmac said, we've seen threads on this before, but lots of that stuff is floating around randomly and thus easy to miss. It's nice to see a post that condenses this information into a concise, well written, and easily readable format.

On Red Flags

The last boss I had (in my last job in corporate America) is getting married for the first time...at 54! WHY? Not like any kids are getting spawned out of her non-functioning parts.

Edit: Nice list!

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

On Red Flags

I came bursting in here ready to talk about red rags [Image: banana.gif], had to re-read the title.

Good solid info by the way.

On Red Flags

Another red flag - the older she is & the sluttier she dresses...
Chicks who feel compelled to mimic the latest retard Hollywood chick flick - IE. Eat Pray Love.

On Red Flags

That list describes a very high percentage of women you'll meet. And when you include girls
who are married or already taken...it means, as a guy, if all you do is the bare minimum
(i.e. only going to clubs/bars, etc) your chances of finding a good girl is virtually
nil, nada, game over before you've even turned on your Playstation 4 on a Friday night...

On Red Flags

11. She starts arguments with you over petty shit, stirring up needless drama.

This often means she's thinking about fucking (or is already fucking) some other dude, and is hamstering a reason to cheat on you.

On Red Flags

Quote:Quote:

6. She's a 'model'. These are women who know that their looks get them attention. Particularly those who are "Facebook" or "Instagram" models. They're vain, narcissistic, and there are too many beta males who will indulge their every whim. And they know this.

Damn, is this accurate. My last LTR was very much like this. She signed up to compete in Miss DC last year. She had some professional photos taken of her so they could have something in the programs they pass out to those who attend.

This made her think she was a "model." The girl had thousands of facebook friends and took selfies like it was her job. She was already narcissistic because thirsty men were always kissing her ass with every selfie taken. She actually recently deleted her account. My guess is she got pregnant and didn't want people to find out through social media.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

On Red Flags

Quote: (11-30-2015 08:01 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

One of the biggest pitfalls I observe - guy learns a little bit of game and finally ends up banging a decent looking chick. As she's now one of the hottest girls he's ever banged, he makes the mistake of trying to lock her down and wife her up.

While I've said this before on many occasions, you can't make a hoe into a housewife. Some women are simply not relationship material.

Here are some red flags to watch out for...

1. She has a 'career' in the service industry. Waitresses and bartenders get hit on a lot. They understand the connection between sex, money, and power. They also tend to have a large social network. Service industry workers are experts at flirting to get what they want, and they have a lot of opportunity for cock. Service industry 'careers' are reserved for hot chicks who don't want to work all that much, and can survive off taking money from guys they flirt with.

Ultra red flag: She's a stripper. Strippers are experts in extracting cold, hard cash from men. They can convince even the most bona fide plunderer of poon of their undying love an affection. They also are exposed to hundreds of cocks in a week. There's no sex in the champaign room? Ha!

I've hooked up with strippers but also gotten played by them. Avoid seriously dating a girl who is, or has ever been, a stripper (though they make fantastic friends / NSA booty calls).

2. She's divorced. I'm divorced so I know this is hypocritical, but I've found that divorced women simply carry too much baggage. This isn't a huge red flag like some of the others, but tread cautiously. Divorced women tend to start by slutting it up and then looking for another dude to marry. Baggage and drama follow.

Having lived with another dude (or multiple other dudes) is also a bad sign.

Ultra red flag: She has kids. Just... no. Avoid single mothers. No exceptions.

3. She's over 32 years old and has never been married. There are exceptions to this. However, I've found that there's usually a reason some women are 32 years old and have never been married. Again, not the biggest red flag in the world, but proceed cautiously. It usually means she has ridden the cock carousel for too long.

4. She has few or no female friends. There are a reason other females hate this women. She probably fucked their boyfriends or is just generally terrible to be around. Women who are hated by other women tend to be bad news.

Ultra red flag: She's known all her "best friends" for less than a year. Crazy women tend not to have any friends, and then latch onto people they just met. Normal women will have friends from grade school, college, work, adulthood, etc. Often these friendships will be 10 - 20 years. Crazy women associate only with people they've only known for like a month, and then try and act like they're SO CLOSE with people they hardly even know.

Ultra red flag: She has a bunch of male friends. Newsflash - she's hooked up with most of them. The ones she hasn't hooked up with are orbiters. Either way, she's either an attention whore, or just a whore. If a bunch of dudes are constantly following her around, that's a major red flag.

5. She anthropomorphizes her pets. When a woman has an unhealthy relationship with her dog or cat, she's got issues. I've been on too many dates where the girl was like "I can't wait for you to meet my dog! I'll bet you'll just love each other! You don't mind if he sleeps in the bed with us, right? I mean, he's like a big person!"

Run Forrest, run.

7. She's had more than 10 bangs. This is a hard one. If you ask a girl how many bangs she's had, you've lost the frame, plus she's only going to lie about it anyway. ("I've only had 4 bangs, not counting the 5 guys in Cancun, all the guys I did studying abroad, the football team in high school, that professional athlete, the guy I met in Vegas, and Hank Moody whenever we're both drunk. None of that counts.")

When you bang her you'll know whether she's been around the block once or twice. The way she looks you in the eye, slowly undoes your belt, sucks the skin off your cock, and then makes sure to swallow every bit of man juice you have. Yeah... let's just say she was taught right. And next month, well, someone else will be getting that same treatment.

Try and stick to girls with less bangs and then train them.

8. She's always busy at night and on the weekends.

[We wake up in my bed]
"Ah fuck, Hank, I gotta make a call..."
"Keep it down, I'm trying to sleep..."
"Hey, Steve? It's me, Ashley. I got your texts. Oh yeah, everything is fine. I just fell asleep at my sister's house last night. I'll be home in about an hour. See you then, sweetie."

Women who are constantly busy on the weekends or at night are fucking other dudes. They'll say that they were having drinks with the girls, hanging out with their sister, saving stray kittens, or whatever. If a woman is constantly busy on nights and weekends, it's because she's fucking other dudes.

9. Her phone is always turned upside down. She doesn't want you seeing her text messages from all the other dudes she's banging, or are trying to bang her. If she's extremely guarded about her phone, it's because she's banging other dudes.

10. She has blue / green / pink hair. Girls who dye their hair stupid colors desperately crave attention. Not all of them are "feminists", but simply attention whores.

Good list Hank.

I've encountered almost all of these in my dating days, but I'll expound upon #1 because it just happened last night:

I had a second date with a Brazilian girl. She's a "greeter/seater" at a sports bar type place. She has to wear these cute outfits with the short shorts and halter tops a la Hooters/ Twin Peaks girls et al. All the girls in her restaurant do.

This is obviously red meat for the wolves. She was telling me how she gets asked for her number ALL the time. Multiple times a day, and of course, dozens per week. She was telling me about the last few guys that hit on her, one a cocky red neck in particular that she was repulsed by, but she had to be "nice" due to the nature of her job.

She also told me how most guys approach her with bad, oh so bad, game. It's usually along the lines of first, them getting good and buzzed or downright drunk. Then, it'll be like " Hey come here" " What's you're name" " You're just fine, we should go out sometime, can I have your number." She says this is how she gets hit on without ever showing any interest whatsoever. For instance, she's just walking through the restaurant from one table to the door and some drunk dudes beckon her over. The exact words she described in several different approaches differed, but that was the basic theme. I could tell she wasn't impressed by any of these dudes by the way she was telling me.

So, these hotties get their egos inflated all the time, yes. But it's usually with horrible game as described above. Meaning, as we know, when a guy comes along with some good game, it's such a breath of fresh air to alot of these girls.

She said sometimes she refuses to give out her number , and sometimes she will give it out. However, when the guys text , she plays dumb saying she doesn't remember them. I suggested she give fake numbers but she says "well, they know where I work."

She also says the girls she works with constantly tell her how beautiful she is, etc, etc.

I told her don't expect any of that from me as I don't want to over inflate her ego anymore. When she was semi complaining about people(even women) always telling her how hot she was, I said " "Yes, I know, life is just so unfair, isn't it?." in a playful mocking tone.

She laughed and then agreed all that just feeds her ego big time.

I asked her a good bit of questions about this, as it's interesting to get the first person take and viewpoint of what it's like to be a cute young girl in today's society.

We talk about it here a lot on RVF and the manosphere, but to really interview a girl who's going through it and get a better understanding of what it's like is all the more enlightening.

I met her online so the funny thing is, all these guys constantly hitting her up in real life, and she meets some older guy like me on the internet and I'm the one whose place she comes to. I'm under no illusions though as I realize she may be meeting up with other guys during the week.

Whatever, works for me.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

On Red Flags

Quote: (11-30-2015 08:01 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Kaotic disagrees [Image: biggrin.gif]

Joking aside, solid list overall. Great work. Succint and well written, should be stickied for newbies

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

On Red Flags

I think this list of red flags is meant to illustrate women to avoid for LTR, correct? In that case, it is largely accurate.

I've broken the rules for red flags 2 and 3 without any dire consequences. I think single mothers get an unnecessarily bad rep; they are a perfectly fine part of the pussy ecosystem, everyone has a role to play. They are perfect candidates for side pieces because they need to spend time with their kids.

I have never gone out with or even met girls in flags 1, 5-10.

The phone thing is accurate because I do it myself sometimes. But, this is the one advantage of owning an AppleWatch. All your notifications go to the watch and not the phone. So when your side girl(s) text(s) you, it doesn't pop up on the phone's screen. Key subtle point for the player who has many girls on the go.

On Red Flags

Quote: (12-01-2015 11:51 AM)Menace Wrote:  

I think this list of red flags is meant to illustrate women to avoid for LTR, correct? In that case, it is largely accurate.

I've broken the rules for red flags 2 and 3 without any dire consequences. I think single mothers get an unnecessarily bad rep; they are a perfectly fine part of the pussy ecosystem, everyone has a role to play. They are perfect candidates for side pieces because they need to spend time with their kids.

I have never gone out with or even met girls in flags 1, 5-10.

The phone thing is accurate because I do it myself sometimes. But, this is the one advantage of owning an AppleWatch. All your notifications go to the watch and not the phone. So when your side girl(s) text(s) you, it doesn't pop up on the phone's screen. Key subtle point for the player who has many girls on the go.

Yep.

These are the women you avoid getting into LTRs with, or even worse - developing Oneitis for. (not that anyone should ever develop Oneitis ever, but yet I digress)

The reason I decided to post the thread is I have a lot of discussions that go down like this:

"Hank, dude, I met the best girl."
"Nice! Do tell..."
"I picked her up off Tinder. She's smoking hot. I mean, you'd probably think she's a 7, but I definitely think she's an 8. She's still hot for her age at 34."
"It's Saturday night and we're doing shots, why the fuck isn't she hanging out?"
"She said she had to be home with her daughter, and then she said she's spending the night at her sister's house."
"She has kids?"
"Yeah, from her first marriage. Both her husbands were total assholes."
"She's been married twice?"
"Yeah but it's not a big deal. I mean, you were married, Hank."
"Yeah but let's be honest here. I wouldn't date me. I'm damaged goods! So what do you like about her?"
"Well, she really listens to me, and the sex is unbelievable. We've only been hanging out for three months, but I really think she could be the one."
"Wait, wait, I think I know this girl... Sandy, right? Didn't she used to work at Hooters? And now she's the greeter at that club downtown?"
"Yep. That's the one. With the big tits."
"I don't know how to say this, but she's fucked like half my crew. I think she hung with us in Vegas, and I think I remember her snorting coke off that other smut's ass."
"That's all in the past, Hank. She made mistakes. Now she's more mature."
"Well, have fun with that. I'm glad you finally met someone, but I'd just take it slowly if I were you."
"Hold on, that's her texting me. She said she's sorry she didn't text me back last night and that she feel asleep on her sister's couch. Glad she's home ok."
[In my head: "I saw her out last night at the club grinding on a biker dude..."]

On Red Flags

Without a doubt, I'm going to come back to this thread many times over my lifetime (unless it becomes automatically ingrained in my subconscious). Great checklist.

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

On Red Flags

Naturally, the day after going through the lists, its relevance is plain to behold. On campus, I passed by this lil outdoor yoga demo, and one of the girls caught my eye, but as soon as the group was done, the girl's entourage comes a callin', and that's when I recognized her as one I'd aimed on approaching a while back, but could never get through the forcefield. Always surrounded by some gaggle of pals, the bulk of which often being dudes. As she strolled down the way, she seemed to "know" virtually every guy she'd pass. More hugs than a Care Bears' convention.

So, again, a nod to Hank's caution regarding girls who always seem to have this cloud of male admirers around her, how I've noticed that a good few times, and now know better than to try an' bother. Words of wisdom.

Looks like Mr. Moody's got a volume worthy for publishing.

On Red Flags

I think this thread should be an add any red flags as you think of post to keep it going.

11. Tattoos/Excessive or Unusual Piercings

We all know that women who have tattoos at slutty. Same thing goes for nose rings, extra ear piercings, belly rings, etc. Pretty much self explanatory.

12. Bisexual

This can be something as innocent a making out with their best friend at a party for attention or a girl that sucks dick on Friday and gets down on more carpet than a Hoover on Saturday. These women generally crave attention, drama and are total sluts.

13. Love watching reality shows

The women that love and watch reality shows and the drama that comes with them. They watch that dumbass shit like real housewives, kardashians and bad girls club. These girls are terrible because they will try to recreate the drama that happens in these shows in theirboring ass real lives.

14. They have no or a bad relationship with their father

Their father was not around to provide a strong role model for them and teach them the respect that women should show a man in a relationship. Generally their is a reason why the mother was single and she is raising the daughter the same way.

15. Is obsessed with social media

Women obsessed with social media are attention whores and love drama. Their own and other people's.

16. Drug addict/Done hard drugs

Self explanatory

17. Been in previous abuse relationships

These women actually come to love the violence against them in their previous relationship and it turned them on more than anything else. There is no line with these girls and they will attempt to push your buttons until you get physical and violent with them. Best to stay out of their way for legal issues.

On Red Flags

Excellent list.

I'd like to add ...

18) At some point in the relationship has claimed some sort of physical abuse or rape by an ex-boyfriend or male family member. Ask her about the details, keep a mental note and ask again a month later.

If you notice the slightest inconsistency between the two stories dump her immediately! These kind of girls are not only sluts, but manipulative psychopaths and emotional vampires who use sympathy to get what they want. They create fake stories about past abuse either to gain sympathy or to hamsterize their failed relationships.

On Red Flags

Good info here.

Not to rain on the parade but isn't this a borderline dupe thread though?

thread-43331.html ("What are your biggest red flags?")

I just mention it because there is some fantastic stuff in that thread that EVERYONE should read (it's only 8 pages so it isn't difficult to go through it) and what is being posted here seems like it belongs there as well.

On Red Flags

Here are two I haven't seen mentioned in the various red flags threads.

Doesn't paint her nails or toes (manicures and pedicures). If she doesn't get regular manicures and pedicures then it's likely she doesn't take care of herself hygiene wise and doesn't care that much about her appearance. Also she is less likely to be feminine. Her vagina is probably going to be unkept and might have an odor. Something I've noticed throughout the years.

Primarily hangs out with members outside of her race. If she is a white girl yet all of her friends are Asians, or blacks, or Mexicans etc. Then to me that is a big red flag. I don't know why but these chicks seem to be pretty crazy and slutty. The same goes for a girl who ONLY dates guys outside of her race or ethnicity, to me that is a slut tell.

On Red Flags

18. If she talks about other men. "Oh, Johnny this and Jack that."

19. Fiscally irresponsible.

On Red Flags

Where the hell was this list 14 years ago? You could have saved me from the brutal divorce I just finalized a few months ago! [Image: wink.gif]

The analysis of Red Flags is very appropriate for me right now as I'm looking to grow from choosing the wrong partner and certainly make sure I never make a mistake like that again if I ever decide to enter into a LTR with someone else.

Looking back there were a number of VERY large Red Flags that I purposely choose to ignore. You hit on a few of them that I did for sure. I'd also like to add a few of my own

1. Estranged from her family members - Doesn't talk to her mom, dad, siblings, etc. There's probably a reason. Either she's crazy, they are crazy, or they all are crazy. Tread with caution.

2. Latches on Quickly - There's a fine line between a girl being totally infatuated with you and one who may be a gold digger and see's you as a future payday. In my case she used my desire to settle down (kids, marriage, etc) to her advantage and locked me down before I got a chance to discover her craziness.

The thing about Red Flags. We often know they are there, but a Beta will choose to ignore them despite them waving right in front of his face. The Alpha will recognize them from what they are and then make the decision to fit his life.

On Red Flags

Too much hatred. You really shouldn't make any woman your wife unless she is a fundamentalist Muslim, I think that all cultures outside of the Islamic world have drifted too far towards liberalism to be capable of supporting a life-long sacrifice such as marriage.

For everything else, none of this matters. If you like her, keep her for as long as she will stay. And when it ends, at least you both got a great experience out of it.

On Red Flags

^Praise Him!

[Image: youtheman.gif][Image: youtheman.gif]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

On Red Flags

^ Jesus knows what's up. He's such a pimp he was banging Mary Magdalene on the side and still convinced millions to worship him for thousands of years

On Red Flags

Quote: (12-02-2015 09:05 AM)SomeFcksGiven Wrote:  

^ Jesus knows what's up. He's such a pimp he was banging Mary Magdalene on the side and still convinced millions to worship him for thousands of years

I appreciate the player community so much I have decided to make my second coming here on the RooshV Forum.